2022 Ford Maverick Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,777
edited September 2021 in Ford
Ask your 2022 Maverick lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«1

Comments

  • stickguystickguy Member Posts: 44,600
    Leases on the build site don’t look great. Maybe they improve in 2 months when trucks actually start arriving! My order just has the selling price locked in. Finance or lease rates will be whatever is offered the month it arrives (probably November if the scheduled 10/25 build date doesn’t get pushed back).

    At least they are offering discount financing, since no other incentives out there now.

    2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD , 2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Ecoboost FWD.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,777
    stickguy said:

    Leases on the build site don’t look great. Maybe they improve in 2 months when trucks actually start arriving! My order just has the selling price locked in. Finance or lease rates will be whatever is offered the month it arrives (probably November if the scheduled 10/25 build date doesn’t get pushed back).

    At least they are offering discount financing, since no other incentives out there now.

    Ford updates programs quarterly, so you'll at least know the correct residual, starting 10/01

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • stickguystickguy Member Posts: 44,600
    Thanks. This market, and with aggressive sticker price, residual should be strong. In theory.

    2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD , 2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Ecoboost FWD.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,777
    stickguy said:

    Thanks. This market, and with aggressive sticker price, residual should be strong. In theory.

    Right now:
    XLT 36/15
    59% residual

    I'll guess that won't change for the next quarter

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • stickguystickguy Member Posts: 44,600
    so a 10K lease is probably about 62%? Still sounds low. But we shall see.

    any difference for a Lariat?

    2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD , 2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Ecoboost FWD.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,271
    stickguy said:

    so a 10K lease is probably about 62%? Still sounds low. But we shall see.

    any difference for a Lariat?

    Correct on the adjustment for mileage.

    I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for residuals to go up.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • stickguystickguy Member Posts: 44,600
    62% still isn't too bad. But assuming the MF is inflated, and lack of incentives won't be a very good payment.

    2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD , 2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Ecoboost FWD.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,271
    stickguy said:

    62% still isn't too bad. But assuming the MF is inflated, and lack of incentives won't be a very good payment.

    3.60% APR for Philadelphia/NJ region, on XLT and Lariat trims.

    Standard APR for XL trim.

    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • stickguystickguy Member Posts: 44,600
    edited September 2021
    so 62% and 3.6% should not be too bad, with some discount off of MSRP. Not fantastic but reasonable (at least by current standards)

    2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD , 2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Ecoboost FWD.

  • sigma_xsigma_x Member Posts: 8
    edited October 2021
    Hi, do you have loan (not lease) interest rates for a Lariat trim in 97239? Incentives would be cool too, if possible. I see none offered on the builder. Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,777
    sigma_x said:

    Hi, do you have loan (not lease) interest rates for a Lariat trim in 97239? Incentives would be cool too, if possible. I see none offered on the builder. Thanks in advance!

    0.90% APR for 48 months
    1.90% APR for 60 months

    No incentives that we see.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • stickguystickguy Member Posts: 44,600
    hopefully those rates stay around the rest of the year!

    2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD , 2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Ecoboost FWD.

  • meddle1meddle1 Member Posts: 31

    Hello, MF and residual for 36/7500, XL AWD in 14564? Thank you!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,777
    meddle1 said:

    Hello, MF and residual for 36/7500, XL AWD in 14564? Thank you!

    We only have the programs for the XLT and Lariat trims

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • meddle1meddle1 Member Posts: 31

    @kyfdx said:
    We only have the programs for the XLT and Lariat trims

    Ok, no problem. Could I get numbers for XLT and Lariat AWD for 36/7500, in 14564?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,777
    meddle1 said:

    @kyfdx said:

    We only have the programs for the XLT and Lariat trims

    Ok, no problem. Could I get numbers for XLT and Lariat AWD for 36/7500, in 14564?


    3.60% APR
    63%/61% residual for XLT/Lariat

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ryryonlineryryonline Member Posts: 3

    Could I please get numbers for a 2022 XL - 36/10k and 36/12k; zip 32837?

    Thanks much!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,271

    Could I please get numbers for a 2022 XL - 36/10k and 36/12k; zip 32837?

    Thanks much!

    There are no numbers for the XL trim of the Maverick - just XLT or Lariat.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sigma_xsigma_x Member Posts: 8
    kyfdx said:

    sigma_x said:

    Hi, do you have loan (not lease) interest rates for a Lariat trim in 97239? Incentives would be cool too, if possible. I see none offered on the builder. Thanks in advance!

    0.90% APR for 48 months
    1.90% APR for 60 months

    No incentives that we see.
    Thanks!
  • camarowithanacamarowithana Member Posts: 14
    Hello. Could you please provide MF and residuals for a Lariat Lux FWD 2.0 Maverick? 36/12 and 36/15 for zip 77450? Also, if possible, provide 48mo and 60mo APRs as well? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,271

    Hello. Could you please provide MF and residuals for a Lariat Lux FWD 2.0 Maverick? 36/12 and 36/15 for zip 77450? Also, if possible, provide 48mo and 60mo APRs as well? Thanks.

    36/15
    5.50% APR
    59% residual

    48 mo - .9% APR
    60 mo - 1.9% APR

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Ethan1080Ethan1080 Eastern washingtonMember Posts: 9
    provide MF and residuals for a Lariat Lux awd 24/10k and 36/10k. 99216. Tier 0
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,271
    Ethan1080 said:

    provide MF and residuals for a Lariat Lux awd 24/10k and 36/10k. 99216. Tier 0

    2.45% APR and 65%
    5.50% APR and 60%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jostallijostalli Member Posts: 20
    Could I please get the MF and RV for zip 34610:

    XLT 39/12k
    XLT 48/12k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,777
    jostalli said:

    Could I please get the MF and RV for zip 34610:

    XLT 39/12k
    XLT 48/12k

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jostallijostalli Member Posts: 20
    kyfdx said:

    jostalli said:

    Could I please get the MF and RV for zip 34610:

    XLT 39/12k
    XLT 48/12k

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD & AWD. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,777
    jostalli said:

    kyfdx said:

    jostalli said:

    Could I please get the MF and RV for zip 34610:

    XLT 39/12k
    XLT 48/12k

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD & AWD. Thanks!
    39/12
    5.75% APR
    61%/59% residual for FWD/AWD

    48/12
    9.55% APR
    58%/56% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lunatikvlunatikv Member Posts: 28
    Hello, could you please provide MF, residuals, and finance rates for XLT/Lariat FWD 2.5 Maverick?

    36/10 and 48/60 months for zip 33323? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,271
    lunatikv said:

    Hello, could you please provide MF, residuals, and finance rates for XLT/Lariat FWD 2.5 Maverick?

    36/10 and 48/60 months for zip 33323? Thanks!

    Lease
    3.60% APR
    62% LAR
    64% XLT
    No incentives

    Finance
    .9% APR 48 months
    1.9% APR 60 months

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • camarowithanacamarowithana Member Posts: 14
    Hi, can I please get 36/15 lease numbers for Maverick Lariat FWD 2.0 in 77494? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,271

    Hi, can I please get 36/15 lease numbers for Maverick Lariat FWD 2.0 in 77494? Thanks.

    5.50% APR
    59% residual
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • stickguystickguy Member Posts: 44,600
    what is residual for lower miles? is 10k about 62%?

    2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD , 2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Ecoboost FWD.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,271
    stickguy said:

    what is residual for lower miles? is 10k about 62%?

    Add 3% for 10K (technically, 10.5K for Ford)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • stickguystickguy Member Posts: 44,600
    62% with a high interest rate. Does not bode well for a decent lease price without incentives! Even with a pretty good discount off MSRP.

    2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD , 2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Ecoboost FWD.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,271
    stickguy said:

    62% with a high interest rate. Does not bode well for a decent lease price without incentives! Even with a pretty good discount off MSRP.

    Not many good lease deals to be found, regardless of brand or vehicle type. The captive banks are trying to cash in on the lack of inventory with their program numbers.

    I've seen F-150 terms with 7% or higher APRs for a lease, in some regions.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • stickguystickguy Member Posts: 44,600
    I should post actual numbers so you can calculate it. I did a spreadsheet but it never seems to come out right.

    2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD , 2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Ecoboost FWD.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,271
    stickguy said:

    I should post actual numbers so you can calculate it. I did a spreadsheet but it never seems to come out right.

    Feel free to post your spreadsheet; we'll be happy to review and comment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • flightnurseflightnurse Valley of HellMember Posts: 2,217
    XLT, Hybrid, 85041
    36 months lease MF and residual. What are the tier breakdown for the maverick in regards to MF

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,777

    XLT, Hybrid, 85041
    36 months lease MF and residual. What are the tier breakdown for the maverick in regards to MF

    Thanks

    36/15
    5.50% APR
    61% residual

    9.50% APR for Tier 2

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • stickguystickguy Member Posts: 44,600
    I looked at a few deals on RODO and FoMoCr MF is .0015, so 3.6%. Where is the 5.5 coming from?

    2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD , 2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Ecoboost FWD.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,271
    stickguy said:

    I looked at a few deals on RODO and FoMoCr MF is .0015, so 3.6%. Where is the 5.5 coming from?

    Ford has about 18-20 different regions, many of which have different APRs.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • stickguystickguy Member Posts: 44,600
    Figures. I used my DIY template and posted some numbers on CCBA if you want to take a look. I generally come fairly close but never get it exact.

    2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD , 2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Ecoboost FWD.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,271
    stickguy said:

    Figures. I used my DIY template and posted some numbers on CCBA if you want to take a look. I generally come fairly close but never get it exact.

    Just responded. Calcs look good to me.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • flightnurseflightnurse Valley of HellMember Posts: 2,217
    kyfdx said:

    XLT, Hybrid, 85041
    36 months lease MF and residual. What are the tier breakdown for the maverick in regards to MF

    Thanks

    36/15
    5.50% APR
    61% residual

    9.50% APR for Tier 2
    Thank you does the residual stay the same as the tiers go up?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,271

    kyfdx said:

    XLT, Hybrid, 85041
    36 months lease MF and residual. What are the tier breakdown for the maverick in regards to MF

    Thanks

    36/15
    5.50% APR
    61% residual

    9.50% APR for Tier 2
    Thank you does the residual stay the same as the tiers go up?
    Yes

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • audiq7girlaudiq7girl Member Posts: 11
    Hello, could you please provide me the MF, residuals, and finance rates for XLT/Lariat FWD 2.5 Maverick?

    Lease 36/12 and finance: 48 months for zip 07094? Thanks!
    NYC PhotoBooth Fun
    @thatglo_up
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 199,271

    Hello, could you please provide me the MF, residuals, and finance rates for XLT/Lariat FWD 2.5 Maverick?

    Lease 36/12 and finance: 48 months for zip 07094? Thanks!

    Lease
    3.60% APR
    61% LAR
    63% XLT

    Finance
    0.9% APR for 48 months

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ApplephanApplephan Member Posts: 45
    Hello,

    Please forward the December MF, RV, and incentives for 24/15 XLT & Lariat (Hybrid & AWD) in zip code 07960. Thank you so much.
  • ApplephanApplephan Member Posts: 45
    Also 36/15. Thank you,
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,777
    Applephan said:

    Hello,

    Please forward the December MF, RV, and incentives for 24/15 XLT & Lariat (Hybrid & AWD) in zip code 07960. Thank you so much.

    Applephan said:

    Also 36/15. Thank you,

    24/15
    0.60% APR
    AWD: 62%/64% residual for Lariat/XLT
    HYB: 64%/66% residual for Lariat/XLT

    36/15
    3.60% APR
    AWD: 57%/59% residual
    HYB: 59%/61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.