-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2022 Mercedes Benz GLA-Class Lease Deals and Prices

2

Comments

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 240,863
    carbelt said:

    Hi, could you please provide MF, Residual and incentives for a 2022 GLA 250 for 36mo/12K and 36mo/10K? ZIP Code 33156. Thank you!

    Standard MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    carbeltcarbelt Member Posts: 13
    kyfdx said:

    carbelt said:

    Hi, could you please provide MF, Residual and incentives for a 2022 GLA 250 for 36mo/12K and 36mo/10K? ZIP Code 33156. Thank you!

    Standard MF and 59% residual
    Thank you! Is the 59% residual for 12K or 10K?

    Could you please provide the residual for both?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,898
    carbelt said:

    kyfdx said:

    carbelt said:

    Hi, could you please provide MF, Residual and incentives for a 2022 GLA 250 for 36mo/12K and 36mo/10K? ZIP Code 33156. Thank you!

    Standard MF and 59% residual
    Thank you! Is the 59% residual for 12K or 10K?

    Could you please provide the residual for both?
    59% is for 36/12

    Add 1% for 10K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    RoundUpMRoundUpM Member Posts: 8
    2022 MB GLA AWD.
    MF, RV acq fee. 45103 zip. 24/36 mo. 10k/yr. What is standard MF on this.

    Thank you.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 240,863
    RoundUpM said:

    2022 MB GLA AWD.
    MF, RV acq fee. 45103 zip. 24/36 mo. 10k/yr. What is standard MF on this.

    Thank you.

    Standard MF
    66%/60% residual

    Tier A1 = .00190 MF

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    RickyLudwickRickyLudwick Member Posts: 4

    Hello, can you please confirm MF, RV, and incentives for MB GLA 250 zip 22101 at 36mo/10k and 36mo/15k? Thanks

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,898

    Hello, can you please confirm MF, RV, and incentives for MB GLA 250 zip 22101 at 36mo/10k and 36mo/15k? Thanks

    36/15
    Standard MF and 57% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    hirahira Member Posts: 7
    Hello will you please share the MF, RV and incentives for 2022 GLA 250 for 36mo/10k in 11040? Thank you
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,898
    hira said:

    Hello will you please share the MF, RV and incentives for 2022 GLA 250 for 36mo/10k in 11040? Thank you

    Standard MF and 60% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    aslanvaslanv Member Posts: 72
    Hello,

    Can you provide MF/Residual/Incentives for 2022 GLA45 36/10 in zip 98003?

    If its standard MF can you please list what that is.

    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,898
    aslanv said:

    Hello,

    Can you provide MF/Residual/Incentives for 2022 GLA45 36/10 in zip 98003?

    If its standard MF can you please list what that is.

    Thanks!

    Standard MF and 57% residual
    No lease incentives

    .00200 for tier A1

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    nxt200nxt200 Member Posts: 28
    Hi,

    May I please get the Residual and MF for the 2022 GLA 35 AMG 36mo 7500/10000/12000 miles in Zip Code 75219
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,898
    nxt200 said:

    Hi,

    May I please get the Residual and MF for the 2022 GLA 35 AMG 36mo 7500/10000/12000 miles in Zip Code 75219

    36/12
    Standard MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    nxt200nxt200 Member Posts: 28
    What is the "Standard MF" and what is the residual for 7500 and 10000 miles?
    Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,898
    nxt200 said:

    What is the "Standard MF" and what is the residual for 7500 and 10000 miles?
    Thanks

    .00200 MF for Tier A1

    Add 2% / 1% to the residual, respectively

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options

    Can I get the MF/RV for a GLA 250 AWD for 36/10k?

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,898
    daegalus said:

    Can I get the MF/RV for a GLA 250 AWD for 36/10k?

    Standard MF and 60% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Charts69Charts69 Member Posts: 5

    If you look at all the advertised specials at the main MB website and various dealer sites they are all using a MF of .0008. But two dealers I’m working with say the MF is .0025. In SoCal. Wish I could find some posts of actual prices paid for this vehicle.

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,898
    Charts69 said:

    If you look at all the advertised specials at the main MB website and various dealer sites they are all using a MF of .0008. But two dealers I’m working with say the MF is .0025. In SoCal. Wish I could find some posts of actual prices paid for this vehicle.

    We show the base MF for the GLA as .00220.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Charts69Charts69 Member Posts: 5

    @Michaell said:
    We show the base MF for the GLA as .00220.

    Thank you. I guess that makes it the new
    Standard MF.

    Think it’s fraudulent for MB and their dealers to advertise lease specials that use a MF that’s not available. Called out a couple dealers and told them to get their IT team to update their advertising to reflect reality. Their response “it says the dealer sets the final price”. So they can advertise anything!

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,898
    Charts69 said:

    @Michaell said:

    We show the base MF for the GLA as .00220.

    Thank you. I guess that makes it the new

    Standard MF.

    Think it’s fraudulent for MB and their dealers to advertise lease specials that use a MF that’s not available. Called out a couple dealers and told them to get their IT team to update their advertising to reflect reality. Their response “it says the dealer sets the final price”. So they can advertise anything!


    Yeah, the fine print give the dealers latitude to change the prices and terms of what's advertised - to their advantage.

    Sadly, no fraudulent, but certainly deceptive.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    JskeezJskeez Member Posts: 13

    Hi, may you please provide MF, RV, and incentives for 2022 C300 4matic. 36mon/15k vs 36/12k. Zip code 07675? MSRP over 60k if that makes a difference.

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,898
    Jskeez said:

    Hi, may you please provide MF, RV, and incentives for 2022 C300 4matic. 36mon/15k vs 36/12k. Zip code 07675? MSRP over 60k if that makes a difference.

    Please repost into the C-class discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    bruceqbruceq Member Posts: 16

    Could you confirm MF and residual for 2022 MB GLA 250 4matic 36/7.5k zip 33130? Thanks

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,898
    bruceq said:

    Could you confirm MF and residual for 2022 MB GLA 250 4matic 36/7.5k zip 33130? Thanks

    Standard MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    JapreJapre Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2022

    Hi, could you please provide MF, Residual and incentives for a 2022 GLA 250 for 36mo/10K? ZIP Code 85021. Thank you!

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 240,863
    Japre said:

    Hi, could you please provide MF, Residual and incentives for a 2022 GLA 250 for 36mo/10K? ZIP Code 85021. Thank you!

    Standard MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    JapreJapre Member Posts: 3

    Is there a number associated with the “standard MF” because I was just given a MF of .00325 for a 2022 GLA 250 for 36mo/10k in zip code 85021

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,898
    Japre said:

    Is there a number associated with the “standard MF” because I was just given a MF of .00325 for a 2022 GLA 250 for 36mo/10k in zip code 85021

    .00220 for tier A1 credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    txleasertxleaser Member Posts: 3
    Hello, could I please get RV, MF for 36 mos/10K and 36mos/12K for zip code 75234

    1. AMG GLA 35 4dr SUV AWD

    Thank you sir.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 240,863
    txleaser said:

    Hello, could I please get RV, MF for 36 mos/10K and 36mos/12K for zip code 75234

    1. AMG GLA 35 4dr SUV AWD

    Thank you sir.

    36/12
    Standard MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    bhoover76bhoover76 Member Posts: 35
    Any word on what RV and MF will be for August on a 2022 GLA 250 4matic, 36 month/15k? Zip code is 15721.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,898
    bhoover76 said:

    Any word on what RV and MF will be for August on a 2022 GLA 250 4matic, 36 month/15k? Zip code is 15721.

    Standard MF and 57% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ghmiamighmiami Member Posts: 8
    Hello... could you please provide RV and MF (Tier 1A) on a 2022 GLA 250 (front wheel drive), 36 month/10K, 33146 zip code.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,898
    ghmiami said:

    Hello... could you please provide RV and MF (Tier 1A) on a 2022 GLA 250 (front wheel drive), 36 month/10K, 33146 zip code.
    Thanks!

    Standard MF and 60% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    badelia24badelia24 Member Posts: 29
    edited August 2022

    Still standard MF and 60%RV for GLB 4matic 36/10k in 08859?

    Can’t seem to find answer on what A1 credit scores are and T1-3 are. At Audi, dealer showed me the sheet from the manufacture and it just had T1-4 at the top. Didn’t realize there was an additional tier. Is this Mercedes’ only?

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,898
    badelia24 said:

    Still standard MF and 60%RV for GLB 4matic 36/10k in 08859?

    Can’t seem to find answer on what A1 credit scores are and T1-3 are. At Audi, dealer showed me the sheet from the manufacture and it just had T1-4 at the top. Didn’t realize there was an additional tier. Is this Mercedes’ only?

    Yes.

    Tier A1 - .00230
    Tier T1 - .00250

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    txbelle1txbelle1 Member Posts: 66
    Hi, could you please provide MF, Residual and incentives for a 2022 GLA 250 rwd for 36mo/10K and 36mo/7500? ZIP Code 75204. Are the acq fee and disposition fee negotiable? Or do you always have to pay both? When you custom order since there is no inventory on lots. Can you negotiate sales price on a custom order?

    Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,898
    txbelle1 said:

    Hi, could you please provide MF, Residual and incentives for a 2022 GLA 250 rwd for 36mo/10K and 36mo/7500? ZIP Code 75204. Are the acq fee and disposition fee negotiable? Or do you always have to pay both? When you custom order since there is no inventory on lots. Can you negotiate sales price on a custom order?

    Thank you!

    GLA is FWD or AWD - which would you like?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    txbelle1txbelle1 Member Posts: 66
    GLA FWD
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,898
    txbelle1 said:

    Hi, could you please provide MF, Residual and incentives for a 2022 GLA 250 rwd for 36mo/10K and 36mo/7500? ZIP Code 75204. Are the acq fee and disposition fee negotiable? Or do you always have to pay both? When you custom order since there is no inventory on lots. Can you negotiate sales price on a custom order?

    Thank you!

    txbelle1 said:

    GLA FWD

    36/10
    Standard MF and 60% residual
    No lease incentives

    The acquisition and disposition fees are not negotiable, and both are mandatory from the bank.

    Price is always negotiable.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    txbelle1txbelle1 Member Posts: 66
    Hi again, what is standard MF for GLA 250/? Thanks!! :)
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,898
    txbelle1 said:

    Hi again, what is standard MF for GLA 250/? Thanks!! :)

    For Tier A1, the MF is .00230

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    uncmikeuncmike Member Posts: 26

    MF, RV, MSDs and any Incentives for:
    2022 GLA 250
    zip: 28025
    10k or 12k miles / yr.
    36 mo. lease

    Thank you very much!

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,898
    uncmike said:

    MF, RV, MSDs and any Incentives for:

    2022 GLA 250

    zip: 28025

    10k or 12k miles / yr.

    36 mo. lease

    Thank you very much!

    36/12
    Standard MF and 59% RV
    No lease incentives

    MSDs - 10 @ .00007 reduction

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    arjunnarjunn Member Posts: 7
    Hello, can you please confirm MF, RV, and incentives for 2022 MB GLA 35 AMG for 36/7.5K zip 85254?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,898
    arjunn said:

    Hello, can you please confirm MF, RV, and incentives for 2022 MB GLA 35 AMG for 36/7.5K zip 85254?

    Standard MF and 61% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    itsmonicaitsmonica Member Posts: 2

    MF, RV, MSDs and any Incentives for:

    2022 GLA 250 FWD

    ZIP: 37217

    10k miles / yr.

    36 mo. lease

    Thank you for your help!!

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,898
    itsmonica said:

    MF, RV, MSDs and any Incentives for:

    2022 GLA 250 FWD

    ZIP: 37217

    10k miles / yr.

    36 mo. lease

    Thank you for your help!!

    Standard MF and 60% RV

    Tier A1 credit = .00250 MF

    Max 10 MSDs allowed, each of which reduce the MF by .00007

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    peteypoopeteypoo Member Posts: 9
    Could I get the 2023 GLA 250 4MATIC MF and RV for 07701? Thanks.
Sign In or Register to comment.