2022 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,579
edited October 2021 in Volkswagen
Ask your 2022 Atlas Cross Sport lease questions here! Get information on money factors, residuals, incentives, deals, payments and prices.

When making a request for lease information, please include the following information for the quickest response - body style, cab style (for trucks), trim level, RWD/FWD/AWD/4x2/4x4 (as appropriate), lease term, mileage allowance and your location.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13

Comments

  • saeejrsaeejr Los AngelesMember Posts: 8
    Hello team,

    First off, thank you Michaell for creating this forum.

    Looking for the MF and residual on a 2022 Atlas Cross Sport SEL Premium R-Line 4Motion for 36/10K in 98004. Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,579
    saeejr said:

    Hello team,

    First off, thank you Michaell for creating this forum.

    Looking for the MF and residual on a 2022 Atlas Cross Sport SEL Premium R-Line 4Motion for 36/10K in 98004. Thank you

    Standard MF and 61%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • PerrierPerrier Member Posts: 10
    Can you please share the MF / RV / incentives and when they expire for the following model?:

    2022 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SEL R-Line with 4MOTION

    ZIP code: 55416

    36 months / 10k year:
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,101
    Perrier said:

    Can you please share the MF / RV / incentives and when they expire for the following model?:

    2022 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SEL R-Line with 4MOTION

    ZIP code: 55416

    36 months / 10k year:

    Standard MF and 61% residual

    Through Monday

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • micarhunter11micarhunter11 Member Posts: 20
    edited October 2021
    Hello. Looking for Residual and money factor for 2022 VW Atlas Cross Sport SEL premium R-line V6 36month/12K miles zip code 33076 and VW Atlas Cross Sport SEL R-line and SE with Tech V6. All FWD

    If possible, include 39 month since dealer is using that as its quote.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,579

    Hello. Looking for Residual and money factor for 2022 VW Atlas Cross Sport SEL premium R-line V6 36month/12K miles zip code 33076 and VW Atlas Cross Sport SEL R-line and SE with Tech V6. All FWD

    If possible, include 39 month since dealer is using that as its quote.

    Standard MF
    60% / 58% for 36/39 and 12K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • micarhunter11micarhunter11 Member Posts: 20
    Michaell said:

    Hello. Looking for Residual and money factor for 2022 VW Atlas Cross Sport SEL premium R-line V6 36month/12K miles zip code 33076 and VW Atlas Cross Sport SEL R-line and SE with Tech V6. All FWD

    If possible, include 39 month since dealer is using that as its quote.

    Standard MF
    60% / 58% for 36/39 and 12K
    What is the standard money factor .00042 like the 2021? And the RV does not change if its SE or SEL?

    Thank you very much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,579

    Michaell said:

    Hello. Looking for Residual and money factor for 2022 VW Atlas Cross Sport SEL premium R-line V6 36month/12K miles zip code 33076 and VW Atlas Cross Sport SEL R-line and SE with Tech V6. All FWD

    If possible, include 39 month since dealer is using that as its quote.

    Standard MF
    60% / 58% for 36/39 and 12K
    What is the standard money factor .00042 like the 2021? And the RV does not change if its SE or SEL?

    Thank you very much!
    .00128 for the 2022 models

    All trim levels have the same numbers.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • micarhunter11micarhunter11 Member Posts: 20
    For anyone curious, we ended up getting quoted on a 2022 Atlas Cross Sport SE with tech AWD 39/12K in 33029 57% residual and .00159 Money factor as of Nov 3rd.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,101

    For anyone curious, we ended up getting quoted on a 2022 Atlas Cross Sport SE with tech AWD 39/12K in 33029 57% residual and .00159 Money factor as of Nov 3rd.

    Base MF is .00129 for top tier.
    57% residual is correct

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AZahaAZaha Member Posts: 37
    Can you please share the MF / RV / incentives for the following models?

    2022 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SEL 2.0T AWD
    2022 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SEL R-Line 2.0T AWD

    ZIP code: 60069

    36 months / 10k year
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,101
    AZaha said:

    Can you please share the MF / RV / incentives for the following models?

    2022 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SEL 2.0T AWD
    2022 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SEL R-Line 2.0T AWD

    ZIP code: 60069

    36 months / 10k year

    .00129 MF and 60% residual
    All trims

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • antciam1antciam1 Member Posts: 29
    Can I get the MF, Residual, and Incentives for a 2022 Atlas Cross Sport 2.0 SEL 4 Motion.

    23452 36/12k

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,101
    antciam1 said:

    Can I get the MF, Residual, and Incentives for a 2022 Atlas Cross Sport 2.0 SEL 4 Motion.

    23452 36/12k

    Thank you

    .00129 MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • g_needs_a_carg_needs_a_car Member Posts: 8
    edited November 2021
    Can you please post the RV and MF for a 2022 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SE 2.0T AWD w/Tech for 36/12 and 39/10 for 10570 and Tier 1 credt?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,101

    Can you please post the RV and MF for a 2022 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SE 2.0T AWD w/Tech for 36/12 and 39/10?

    What is your location?
    Why a different annual mileage allowance for the 39 month term?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • g_needs_a_carg_needs_a_car Member Posts: 8
    kyfdx said:

    Can you please post the RV and MF for a 2022 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SE 2.0T AWD w/Tech for 36/12 and 39/10?

    What is your location?
    Why a different annual mileage allowance for the 39 month term?
    Sorry, edited it to include zip. It's 10570,

    Dealer offered 39/10 as VW standard. Want to look at 36/12 too.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,101

    kyfdx said:

    Can you please post the RV and MF for a 2022 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SE 2.0T AWD w/Tech for 36/12 and 39/10?

    What is your location?
    Why a different annual mileage allowance for the 39 month term?
    Sorry, edited it to include zip. It's 10570,

    Dealer offered 39/10 as VW standard. Want to look at 36/12 too.
    .00129 MF
    59%/57% residual for 36/39 mo, 12K/yr

    Add 1% for 10K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Team_of_horsesTeam_of_horses Member Posts: 2

    Can you please provide MF, residual and incentives for:

    Atlas cross sport
    19025 zip
    39/10k or 48/10k

    Top tier credit

    Thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,579

    Can you please provide MF, residual and incentives for:

    Atlas cross sport

    19025 zip

    39/10k or 48/10k

    Top tier credit

    Thank you!

    .00129 and 58%
    .00165 and 53%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AEberhardAEberhard FloridaMember Posts: 33
    Hi there! Can I please get the RV and top tier MF for a 2022 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SEL 3.6L V6 AWD for 36/10 in Zip Code 33704? Thank you in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,579
    AEberhard said:

    Hi there! Can I please get the RV and top tier MF for a 2022 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport SEL 3.6L V6 AWD for 36/10 in Zip Code 33704? Thank you in advance!

    .00129 and 60%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • STh25STh25 Member Posts: 1
    Hi there, interested in the Residual and money factor for 2022 VW Atlas Cross Sport SEL premium R-line V6, VW Atlas Cross Sport SEL R-line and SE with Tech V6. All AWD or FWD for 36month/12K miles zip code 22033 Thank you!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,101
    STh25 said:

    Hi there, interested in the Residual and money factor for 2022 VW Atlas Cross Sport SEL premium R-line V6, VW Atlas Cross Sport SEL R-line and SE with Tech V6. All AWD or FWD for 36month/12K miles zip code 22033 Thank you!!

    .00129 MF and 59% residual
    All trims

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AVCTOAVCTO Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2021
    Hi there, Could I please get the Residual and MF for a '22 VW Atlas Cross Sport SE w/ Technology. V4 and V6
    36/10, 39/10. 32792 Zip Code. Thank You!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,101
    AVCTO said:

    Hi there, Could I please get the Residual and MF for a '22 VW Atlas Cross Sport SE w/ Technology. V4 and V6
    36/10, 39/10. 32792 Zip Code. Thank You!

    .00129 MF
    60%/58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • g_needs_a_carg_needs_a_car Member Posts: 8
    edited January 9

    Can you please provide MF, RV, and any incentives for a 2022 Atlas Cross Sport 2.0T AWD SE w/Technology in 10570. 36/12 and 36/10. Tier 1 credit.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,579

    Can you please provide MF, RV, and any incentives for a 2022 Atlas Cross Sport 2.0T AWD SE w/Technology in 10570. 36/12 and 36/10. Tier 1 credit.

    .00150 and 58%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jvjags88jvjags88 Member Posts: 9

    Hi! May I please have the Residual and MF for a '22 VW Atlas Cross Sport; SE w/ Technology and SEL R-Line. V6 for 36/10. Zip Code is 33570. Thank You!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,579
    edited January 10
    jvjags88 said:

    Hi! May I please have the Residual and MF for a '22 VW Atlas Cross Sport; SE w/ Technology and SEL R-Line. V6 for 36/10. Zip Code is 33570. Thank You!

    .00150 MF and 59% residual

    Both trims

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jhousto8jhousto8 Member Posts: 1
    Hello! Can you please provide MF, RV and incentives for 2022 Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SEL R-Line SUV for 39/15. Dealer zip is 28403.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,579
    jhousto8 said:

    Hello! Can you please provide MF, RV and incentives for 2022 Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SEL R-Line SUV for 39/15. Dealer zip is 28403.

    .00150 MF and 54% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Aircooled67VWAircooled67VW Member Posts: 1
    Hi, Please provide MF & RV for a 2022 Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SE w/Technology 4 Motion for 39/12 for zip code 01887
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,101

    Hi, Please provide MF & RV for a 2022 Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SE w/Technology 4 Motion for 39/12 for zip code 01887

    .00150 MF and 56% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hotmailboxhotmailbox Member Posts: 3
    Hi, I am looking for MF & RV for 2022 Atlas SE w/ Tech V6 4Motion for 36/12 in zipcode 90250. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,579

    Hi, I am looking for MF & RV for 2022 Atlas SE w/ Tech V6 4Motion for 36/12 in zipcode 90250. Thanks.

    .00150 MF and 58% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • yourleftlegyourleftleg Member Posts: 9
    Can you please share MF & RV for 2022 Atlas Cross Sport SE w/ Tech (4Motion 3.6L AWD) and SEL (4Motion 3.6L AWD), 36/15K in Zipcode 48335?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,579

    Can you please share MF & RV for 2022 Atlas Cross Sport SE w/ Tech (4Motion 3.6L AWD) and SEL (4Motion 3.6L AWD), 36/15K in Zipcode 48335?

    .00150 and 56%
    No lease incentives

    All trims

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • GonzoGonzo Member Posts: 2
    edited January 29
    2022 VW Atlas Cross Sport V6 SEL R-Line with 4Motion
    MF / Residual 33178 Zip, 36/10K and 48/10K?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,101
    Gonzo said:

    2022 VW Atlas Cross Sport V6 SEL R-Line with 4Motion
    MF / Residual 33178 Zip, 36/10K and 48/10K?

    .00150 MF and 59% residual
    .00170 MF and 52% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dm_0917dm_0917 Member Posts: 21
    Can you please provide MF, RV, and any incentives for a 2022 Atlas Cross Sport 2.0T AWD SE w/Technology and 3.6L V6 AWD SE w/Technology, 36/12 for 07726? Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,101
    dm_0917 said:

    Can you please provide MF, RV, and any incentives for a 2022 Atlas Cross Sport 2.0T AWD SE w/Technology and 3.6L V6 AWD SE w/Technology, 36/12 for 07726? Thank you.

    .00150 MF and 58% residual
    All trims

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ctobin1ctobin1 Member Posts: 29

    Could I have February numbers for 22 atlas crosssport se 4motion and sel 4 motion 10k/36 and 39mo in 11731? Thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,579
    ctobin1 said:

    Could I have February numbers for 22 atlas crosssport se 4motion and sel 4 motion 10k/36 and 39mo in 11731? Thank you!

    .00150 MF
    59% / 57% for 36/39 and 10K

    All trims

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dbs6000dbs6000 Member Posts: 55
    edited February 11
    Hello,

    Hope all is well.

    Please advise as to the February 2022 money factors, residuals, programs, incentives and invoice pricing for the following:

    Model: 2022 Atlas Cross Sport
    Trim: SE w/ Tech and SEL
    Engine: 4 cylinders and 6 cylinders
    Drive: FWD and AWD
    Term: 39 Months and 48 Months
    Mileage: 7,500 Miles
    Zip Code: 11598

    Also, what zip code applies; the one in which the vehicle is registered or the one of the selling dealer?

    Thank you very much!

    My best,

    J
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,579
    dbs6000 said:

    Hello,

    Hope all is well.

    Please advise as to the February 2022 money factors, residuals, programs, incentives and invoice pricing for the following:

    Model: 2022 Atlas Cross Sport
    Trim: SE w/ Tech and SEL
    Engine: 4 cylinders and 6 cylinders
    Drive: FWD and AWD
    Term: 39 Months and 48 Months
    Mileage: 7,500 Miles
    Zip Code: 11598

    Also, what zip code applies; the one in which the vehicle is registered or the one of the selling dealer?

    Thank you very much!

    My best,

    J

    36/7.5 - .00163 MF and 60% RV
    48/7.5 - .00183 MF and 53% RV
    No lease incentives

    Use the Price Checker link, below.

    Dealer ZIP is what's used, but the VW numbers are national, this month.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dbs6000dbs6000 Member Posts: 55
    Many thanks for your most prompt reply, Michaell; truly appreciate it! :)

    Interesting that the dealer's zip is what applies (note I plan to take delivery from an out of state dealer from a different market area).

    So there's no difference between SE w/ Tech and SEL and engine size and drivetrain format on residuals, etc.? I always thought certain specs commanded greater or lesser RV's. I suppose not in this case?

    60% seems like a good RV. Would you say that the MF is high, as compared to other makes / models? I ask because the monthly payment figures I've been quoted are astronomical. :(

    Thanks again.

    My best.
  • dbs6000dbs6000 Member Posts: 55
    Can you please also advise as to what the VW Credit bank fee is on this model at this time? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,101
    dbs6000 said:

    Many thanks for your most prompt reply, Michaell; truly appreciate it! :)

    Interesting that the dealer's zip is what applies (note I plan to take delivery from an out of state dealer from a different market area).

    So there's no difference between SE w/ Tech and SEL and engine size and drivetrain format on residuals, etc.? I always thought certain specs commanded greater or lesser RV's. I suppose not in this case?

    60% seems like a good RV. Would you say that the MF is high, as compared to other makes / models? I ask because the monthly payment figures I've been quoted are astronomical. :(

    Thanks again.

    My best.

    Program is nationwide. Most lease programs aren't very good, right now.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,101
    dbs6000 said:

    Can you please also advise as to what the VW Credit bank fee is on this model at this time? Thank you!

    $699 acquisition fee

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.