Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2022 Land Rover Discovery Sport Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,857
edited November 2021 in Land Rover
Ask your 2022 Discovery Sport lease questions here! Get information on money factors, residuals, incentives, deals, payments and prices.

When making a request for lease information, please include the following information for the quickest response - body style, cab style (for trucks), trim level, RWD/FWD/AWD/4x2/4x4 (as appropriate), lease term, mileage allowance and your location.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

  • Options
    BeetsbyDwightBeetsbyDwight Member Posts: 44
    Hello! Could I please get the RV/MF/incentives for the 2022 Discovery Sport SE R-dynamic in FL? Open to terms.
    Thank you so much!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,028

    Hello! Could I please get the RV/MF/incentives for the 2022 Discovery Sport SE R-dynamic in FL? Open to terms.
    Thank you so much!

    .00133 MF
    53%/51% residual for 36/39 mo, 15K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    BeetsbyDwightBeetsbyDwight Member Posts: 44
    kyfdx said:

    Hello! Could I please get the RV/MF/incentives for the 2022 Discovery Sport SE R-dynamic in FL? Open to terms.
    Thank you so much!

    .00133 MF
    53%/51% residual for 36/39 mo, 15K/yr
    Dang, bummer on the RV. But thank you for all the intel!
  • Options
    1Busyman1Busyman Member Posts: 62
    Hi

    can I please get the current MF and RV for 2022 Discovery Sport S, zip code 33414, 10K miles per year
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,857
    1Busyman said:

    Hi

    can I please get the current MF and RV for 2022 Discovery Sport S, zip code 33414, 10K miles per year

    What lease term?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    1Busyman1Busyman Member Posts: 62
    sorry 36 month/ 10K Miles per year, MF and RV for 2022 Discovery Sport S, zip code 33414, 10K miles per year
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,857
    1Busyman said:

    sorry 36 month/ 10K Miles per year, MF and RV for 2022 Discovery Sport S, zip code 33414, 10K miles per year

    .00133 MF and 59% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    emshaughnessyemshaughnessy Member Posts: 20

    Can I get MF and RV for Discovery Sport S R-Dynamic. 39 month/12k miles and zip code 35801. Thank you!

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,028

    Can I get MF and RV for Discovery Sport S R-Dynamic. 39 month/12k miles and zip code 35801. Thank you!

    .00101 MF and 58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    SinestroSinestro Member Posts: 35
    May I please get MF and RV for Discovery Sport S R-Dynamic. 39 month/10k miles and zip code 02139. Thank you! And I'd assume no incentives?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,857
    Sinestro said:

    May I please get MF and RV for Discovery Sport S R-Dynamic. 39 month/10k miles and zip code 02139. Thank you! And I'd assume no incentives?

    .00101 and 59%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    SinestroSinestro Member Posts: 35

    @Michaell said:
    .00101 and 59%
    No incentives

    Thank you.
    What does 33 and 39 months look like? Same amount of miles.

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,028
    Sinestro said:

    @Michaell said:

    .00101 and 59%

    No incentives

    Thank you.

    What does 33 and 39 months look like? Same amount of miles.


    Those are the 39 month term numbers, above.

    33: .00097 MF and 63% residual
    36: .00099 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    TFactorTFactor Member Posts: 6
    Can I please get MF and RV for 2022 Discovery Sport S?

    39 month/10k miles , zip code 02493.

    Any incentives?

    Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,028
    TFactor said:

    Can I please get MF and RV for 2022 Discovery Sport S?

    39 month/10k miles , zip code 02493.

    Any incentives?

    Thanks in advance!

    .00104 MF and 59% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    1Busyman1Busyman Member Posts: 62
    Can I please get March numbers MF and RV for the 2022 Discovery Sport S zip code 33414 on a 36/10 . TIA
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,857
    1Busyman said:

    Can I please get March numbers MF and RV for the 2022 Discovery Sport S zip code 33414 on a 36/10 . TIA

    .00102 and 59%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    1Busyman1Busyman Member Posts: 62
    Michaell said:

    1Busyman said:

    Can I please get March numbers MF and RV for the 2022 Discovery Sport S zip code 33414 on a 36/10 . TIA

    .00102 and 59%
    Is the numbers the same for my zip code 33414, MF and RV for the 2022 Discovery Sport S on a 39/10 or do they differ slightly? Dealer is telling me 59% on a 36/10 and 56% on a 39/10. TIA
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,028
    1Busyman said:

    Michaell said:

    1Busyman said:

    Can I please get March numbers MF and RV for the 2022 Discovery Sport S zip code 33414 on a 36/10 . TIA

    .00102 and 59%
    Is the numbers the same for my zip code 33414, MF and RV for the 2022 Discovery Sport S on a 39/10 or do they differ slightly? Dealer is telling me 59% on a 36/10 and 56% on a 39/10. TIA
    Appears your dealers numbers agree with the ones we gave you?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    1Busyman1Busyman Member Posts: 62
    kyfdx said:

    1Busyman said:

    Michaell said:

    1Busyman said:

    Can I please get March numbers MF and RV for the 2022 Discovery Sport S zip code 33414 on a 36/10 . TIA

    .00102 and 59%
    Is the numbers the same for my zip code 33414, MF and RV for the 2022 Discovery Sport S on a 39/10 or do they differ slightly? Dealer is telling me 59% on a 36/10 and 56% on a 39/10. TIA
    Appears your dealers numbers agree with the ones we gave you?

    Yes on the 36/10 lease. I did not request numbers here previously on a 39/10 . So can you please provide zip code 33414, MF and RV for the 2022 Discovery Sport S on a 39/10. TIA
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,857
    1Busyman said:

    kyfdx said:

    1Busyman said:

    Michaell said:

    1Busyman said:

    Can I please get March numbers MF and RV for the 2022 Discovery Sport S zip code 33414 on a 36/10 . TIA

    .00102 and 59%
    Is the numbers the same for my zip code 33414, MF and RV for the 2022 Discovery Sport S on a 39/10 or do they differ slightly? Dealer is telling me 59% on a 36/10 and 56% on a 39/10. TIA
    Appears your dealers numbers agree with the ones we gave you?

    Yes on the 36/10 lease. I did not request numbers here previously on a 39/10 . So can you please provide zip code 33414, MF and RV for the 2022 Discovery Sport S on a 39/10. TIA
    .00104 and 56%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    1Busyman1Busyman Member Posts: 62
    edited March 2022
    Help if possible please. Ordered a Discovery Sport S and it is sitting at dealership. Thanks to you here I realize the numbers are .00102 and 59%. However dealer is marking up the MF and we agreed upon .00168. The numbers are as follows and agreed upon with dealership shown in image below. This is a true sign and drive zero down 35 payments on a 36/10 lease , everything rolled into lease including all inception fees, acquisition fees, first month payment etc. Now I calculate the monthly payment at $836 and the dealership is telling me $863. Is my numbers and formula correct ? When I use leasehacker calculator numbers match mine .

    https://leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Land_Rover&miles=10000&msrp=49695&sales_price=49695&months=36&mf=.00168&msd=0&dp=0&dealer_fee=999&acq_fee=895&disp_fee=300&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=59&reg_fee=309&sales_tax=7&demo_mileage=0&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true&bmw_demo_25=true&dealerFee_check=false&govFee_check=false


    t as shown is or dealer correct?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,028
    @1Busyman

    If you aren't making the first payment, it has to be capitalized.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    1Busyman1Busyman Member Posts: 62
    edited March 2022
    kyfdx said:

    @1Busyman

    If you aren't making the first payment, it has to be capitalized.

    isn't it capitalized already in my calculation and also with the leasehacker calculator? In other words the total base charge / depreciation would not change and the total rent charge would not change. In other words if I changed to 36 payments vs 35 the total month payments would drop to $817 but 36 payments vs 35
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,028
    1Busyman said:

    kyfdx said:

    @1Busyman

    If you aren't making the first payment, it has to be capitalized.

    okay so how would that affect the monthly payment and isn't it capitalized with the leasehacker calculator?
    No idea about the calculator. Add the amount to the CAP cost, and divide by the term. That's an approximate amount of how it will change.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    1Busyman1Busyman Member Posts: 62
    edited March 2022
    I guess I am a bit confused, if I made 1st payment upfront or made 36 total payments rather than 35 payments the monthly payment would drop to $817 per month . As the total depreciation amount and the total rent amount would not change.

    How about if I changed it to the following as shown in image, would this be correct calculation with going with a $2046 payment due at signing?
  • Options
    1Busyman1Busyman Member Posts: 62
    Im
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,028
    1Busyman said:

    I guess I am a bit confused, if I made 1st payment upfront or made 36 total payments rather than 35 payments the monthly payment would drop to $817 per month . As the total depreciation amount and the total rent amount would not change.

    How about if I changed it to the following as shown in image, would this be correct calculation with going with a $2046 payment due at signing?

    You can change it, however you want.

    But, in your first spreadsheet, you didn't account for the first payment. The lease calculation assumes first payment Due at Signing. If it isn't made at signing, then it has to be added to the CAP cost (like any other upfront charge).

    You asked why their payment differed from your calculation, and that is why.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    1Busyman1Busyman Member Posts: 62
    How about if I changed it to the following as shown in image, would this be correct calculation with going with a $2046 payment due at signing?
  • Options
    1Busyman1Busyman Member Posts: 62

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,028
    1Busyman said:

    How about if I changed it to the following as shown in image, would this be correct calculation with going with a $2046 payment due at signing?

    Yes, that appears to be correct

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    1Busyman1Busyman Member Posts: 62
    Good morning

    I have a 2023 Discovery sport on order and I do not see a topic for 2023 model.

    I am requesting MF and RV for a 2023 Land Rover Discovery Sport S, 36/10 zip code 33414
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,028
    1Busyman said:

    Good morning

    I have a 2023 Discovery sport on order and I do not see a topic for 2023 model.

    I am requesting MF and RV for a 2023 Land Rover Discovery Sport S, 36/10 zip code 33414

    Please post in our...
    New 2023 model discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    asinclair1asinclair1 Member Posts: 16

    2022 Land Rover Discovery Sport SE
    Residual Value and MF for 02188

    24/10
    36/10

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,857

    2022 Land Rover Discovery Sport SE

    Residual Value and MF for 02188

    24/10

    36/10

    .00229 and 69%
    .00121 and 58%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    eliud00eliud00 Member Posts: 6
    Does anyone have the MF and residual for a Discovery Sport 10/36 zip code 11787? Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,857
    eliud00 said:

    Does anyone have the MF and residual for a Discovery Sport 10/36 zip code 11787? Thanks!

    What trim?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    eliud00eliud00 Member Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

    eliud00 said:

    Does anyone have the MF and residual for a Discovery Sport 10/36 zip code 11787? Thanks!

    What trim?
    SE Trim. Thanks.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,857
    eliud00 said:

    Michaell said:

    eliud00 said:

    Does anyone have the MF and residual for a Discovery Sport 10/36 zip code 11787? Thanks!

    What trim?
    SE Trim. Thanks.
    .00255 MF and 54% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.