2022 Subaru BRZ Lease Deals and Prices

moropomoropo Member Posts: 20
edited November 2021 in Subaru

Hi,

I would like to know the usual: MF, Residual, etc for 2022 BRZ premium manual 36/12k in 33133.

Thanks.

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,127
    moropo said:

    Hi,

    I would like to know the usual: MF, Residual, etc for 2022 BRZ premium manual 36/12k in 33133.

    Thanks.

    .00115 MF and 57% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • HyperSCSIHyperSCSI Member Posts: 5
    MF and Residual for 2022 BRZ Limited - Manual in 27502

    24/7.5k (or any mileage around this number - ultra low)
    24/10k
    36/7.5k (or any mileage around this number - ultra low)
    36/10k

    Thank you!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,127
    HyperSCSI said:

    MF and Residual for 2022 BRZ Limited - Manual in 27502

    24/7.5k (or any mileage around this number - ultra low)
    24/10k
    36/7.5k (or any mileage around this number - ultra low)
    36/10k

    Thank you!!

    24/10: .00260 MF and 76% residual
    36/10: .00105 MF and 58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bruceqbruceq Member Posts: 16

    Could I have the MF and residual for the ‘22 BRZ, manual trans, 36/10k and 24/10k in 33130? Thank you!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,127
    bruceq said:

    Could I have the MF and residual for the ‘22 BRZ, manual trans, 36/10k and 24/10k in 33130? Thank you!

    Premium or Limited?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bruceqbruceq Member Posts: 16

    Sorry, Limited

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,127
    bruceq said:

    Could I have the MF and residual for the ‘22 BRZ, manual trans, 36/10k and 24/10k in 33130? Thank you!

    bruceq said:

    Sorry, Limited

    .00260 MF and 76% residual
    .00105 MF and 58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lurKing88888lurKing88888 OhioMember Posts: 25
    Hello, looking for MF and residual for a '22 BRZ Premium, manual trans, in 44016:

    24/10k
    36/10k

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,127

    Hello, looking for MF and residual for a '22 BRZ Premium, manual trans, in 44016:

    24/10k
    36/10k

    Thank you!

    .00260 MF and 75% residual
    .00115 MF and 58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ovepovep Member Posts: 11
    Could you please tell me the MF/residual for a '22 BRZ Limited in 91602 for the lease with the most possible months and least possible miles?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,695
    ovep said:

    Could you please tell me the MF/residual for a '22 BRZ Limited in 91602 for the lease with the most possible months and least possible miles?

    Thanks!

    48/10
    .00200 MF and 50% residual

    Longer terms don't always equate to lower payments.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ovepovep Member Posts: 11
    got it, thanks - what would it look like for 36/10?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,695
    ovep said:

    got it, thanks - what would it look like for 36/10?

    .00140 and 58%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • batangpasigbatangpasig Member Posts: 15
    MF & RV for 2022 BRZ Premium 6-Speed Automatic in 89119 please. Thanks.
  • batangpasigbatangpasig Member Posts: 15
    Oops, forgot to add -- 36/10
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,695

    MF & RV for 2022 BRZ Premium 6-Speed Automatic in 89119 please. Thanks.

    Oops, forgot to add -- 36/10

    .00120 MF and 57% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • raseacyontraseacyont Member Posts: 8
    Hi,

    Would like to know the MF and Residual Value for these -

    2022 BRZ Premium (Manual) 36/12k

    2022 BRZ Limited (Manual) 36/12k

    2022 BRZ Limited (Automatic) 36/12k

    all in 11234

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,127

    Hi,

    Would like to know the MF and Residual Value for these -

    2022 BRZ Premium (Manual) 36/12k

    2022 BRZ Limited (Manual) 36/12k

    2022 BRZ Limited (Automatic) 36/12k

    all in 11234

    Thanks

    .00180 MF and 59% residual
    .00190 MF and 60% residual
    .00190 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • raseacyontraseacyont Member Posts: 8
    Thank you!

    Forgot to ask if there were any incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,695

    Thank you!

    Forgot to ask if there were any incentives?

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Fireblade950Fireblade950 NYMember Posts: 49
    Hi, what is the MF, residual, lease, and incentives for 2022 brz limited 6 speed manual 10,000 miles for 36 months, zip code 10314? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,695

    Hi, what is the MF, residual, lease, and incentives for 2022 brz limited 6 speed manual 10,000 miles for 36 months, zip code 10314? Thanks!

    .00185 and 60%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • skunkapeskunkape Member Posts: 14
    Can I get MF and RV for:

    2022 BRZ Premium 6-speed in 28792

    36 months at 12k/year
    36 months at 10k/year

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,695
    skunkape said:

    Can I get MF and RV for:

    2022 BRZ Premium 6-speed in 28792

    36 months at 12k/year
    36 months at 10k/year

    Thanks!

    36/12
    .00180 MF and 58% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • skunkapeskunkape Member Posts: 14
    Michaell said:

    skunkape said:

    Can I get MF and RV for:

    2022 BRZ Premium 6-speed in 28792

    36 months at 12k/year
    36 months at 10k/year

    Thanks!

    36/12
    .00180 MF and 58% RV
    Thanks!
  • skunkapeskunkape Member Posts: 14
    I'm back for one more Michaell:

    2022 BRZ LIMITED 6-speed in 28792

    36 months at 12k/year
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,127
    skunkape said:

    I'm back for one more Michaell:

    2022 BRZ LIMITED 6-speed in 28792

    36 months at 12k/year

    .00185 MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rkelly17rkelly17 Pittsburgh, PAMember Posts: 82
    edited July 2022
    Would you be able to give me the MF & RV for Limited 6-spd. manual 36/12K - 36/10K in PA 15317. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,127
    rkelly17 said:

    Would you be able to give me the MF & RV for Limited 6-spd. manual 36/12K - 36/10K in PA 15317. Thank you!

    36/12
    .00250 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mikelewmikelew CaliforniaMember Posts: 13
    Hello, Could I please get the MF/RV/Incentives for BRZ Limited Automatic 24/10 for 91344
    And are dealers doing this deal or is everything inflated at the dealerships?
    Thank you in advance, appreciate the assistance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,127
    mikelew said:

    Hello, Could I please get the MF/RV/Incentives for BRZ Limited Automatic 24/10 for 91344
    And are dealers doing this deal or is everything inflated at the dealerships?
    Thank you in advance, appreciate the assistance.

    .00260 MF and 80% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Jk2002Jk2002 Member Posts: 25

    Hi, could I get the MF/RV/Incentives for 24/10 and 36/10 for a BRZ 6MT Limited in 91381? Thanks in advance!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,127
    Jk2002 said:

    Hi, could I get the MF/RV/Incentives for 24/10 and 36/10 for a BRZ 6MT Limited in 91381? Thanks in advance!

    No longer see any supported lease programs for the 2022 model.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Jk2002Jk2002 Member Posts: 25

    @kyfdx said:
    No longer see any supported lease programs for the 2022 model.

    Anything for the 2023s?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,695
    Jk2002 said:

    @kyfdx said:

    No longer see any supported lease programs for the 2022 model.

    Anything for the 2023s?


    Please repost in our new 2023 BRZ discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Jk2002Jk2002 Member Posts: 25

    @Michaell said:
    Please repost in our new 2023 BRZ discussion

    Will do. I didn’t see one so I figured we still had 2022s out there. Thanks!

Sign In or Register to comment.