2022 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid Lease

stahlgraustahlgrau MAMember Posts: 16
edited November 2021 in Hyundai
Hello, may I please have RV, MF, and incentives for Ioniq Plug-in SE & SEL? 36 and 48 months, 10k miles. Thanks!

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,456
    stahlgrau said:

    Hello, may I please have RV, MF, and incentives for Ioniq Plug-in SE & SEL? 36 and 48 months, 10k miles. Thanks!

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • stahlgraustahlgrau MAMember Posts: 16
    01590, Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,926
    stahlgrau said:

    Hello, may I please have RV, MF, and incentives for Ioniq Plug-in SE & SEL? 36 and 48 months, 10k miles. Thanks!

    SE
    .00131 MF and 57% residual. $3500 lease cash
    .00138 MF and 47% residual. $3000
    SEL
    .00127 MF and 56% residual. $3500
    .00138 MF and 46% residual. $2750

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • aebiz95aebiz95 Member Posts: 38
    Hello -
    May I please have the RV, MF and incentives for the Ioniq plug in SE , SEL and Limited - 36 months, whatever the lowest mileage is (I guess 10K). Location is 07078. Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,456
    aebiz95 said:

    Hello -
    May I please have the RV, MF and incentives for the Ioniq plug in SE , SEL and Limited - 36 months, whatever the lowest mileage is (I guess 10K). Location is 07078. Thank you

    LTD - .00080 and 54%; $3750 lease cash
    SE - .00091 and 55%; $3500
    SEL - .00078 and 53%; $4000

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • aebiz95aebiz95 Member Posts: 38

    @Michaell said:
    LTD - .00080 and 54%; $3750 lease cash
    SE - .00091 and 55%; $3500
    SEL - .00078 and 53%; $4000

    Thanks so much ! That feels like really good lease cash given the current car market (unless this includes EV tax incentive). Does that come right off the MSRP when calculating cap cost? Or are are the monthly leases reflecting a cap cost that is higher than MSRP?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,926
    edited February 2022
    aebiz95 said:

    @Michaell said:

    LTD - .00080 and 54%; $3750 lease cash

    SE - .00091 and 55%; $3500

    SEL - .00078 and 53%; $4000

    Thanks so much ! That feels like really good lease cash given the current car market (unless this includes EV tax incentive). Does that come right off the MSRP when calculating cap cost? Or are are the monthly leases reflecting a cap cost that is higher than MSRP?


    Lease cash is applied as a CAP cost reduction.
    The selling price is subject to negotiation.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ivallivall Member Posts: 18
    Hello! Can I please have the RV, MF and incentives for the Ioniq plug in SE and SEL for 36 months, 10K mileage. Zip Code 11779. Thank you so much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,456
    ivall said:

    Hello! Can I please have the RV, MF and incentives for the Ioniq plug in SE and SEL for 36 months, 10K mileage. Zip Code 11779. Thank you so much!

    SE - .00061 and 58%
    SEL - .00070 and 56%; $3000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rosenbj123rosenbj123 NJMember Posts: 21
    Hi, could I please get the MF and residual values, along with any lease cash for the following:
    2022 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In SEL for 36mos/12k
    Zip 07081

    I am reading that there is up to $4,543 federal tax rebate available. Can this be factored into the cap cost for the vehicle, since the bank financing the lease gets that rebate?
    Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,456

    Hi, could I please get the MF and residual values, along with any lease cash for the following:
    2022 Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In SEL for 36mos/12k
    Zip 07081

    I am reading that there is up to $4,543 federal tax rebate available. Can this be factored into the cap cost for the vehicle, since the bank financing the lease gets that rebate?
    Thanks.

    .00070 MF and 55% RV
    $3000 lease cash, which you get from the bank in lieu of the tax credit.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.