-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2022 Genesis GV80 Lease Deals and Prices

2»

Comments

  • Options
    pagla66pagla66 Member Posts: 7
    For this vehicle GV80 Prestige Signature, is RV available for 36/7.5K or 36/10K? Thanks.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 240,775
    pagla66 said:

    For this vehicle GV80 Prestige Signature, is RV available for 36/7.5K or 36/10K? Thanks.

    +2% or +1%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    stubbsstubbs Member Posts: 10
    May I please have RV and MF for:
    2022 GV80 2.5T AWD Standard
    2022 GV80 2.5T AWD Advanced

    36/12k lease in zip: 11214

    Thanks very much!!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 240,775
    stubbs said:

    May I please have RV and MF for:
    2022 GV80 2.5T AWD Standard
    2022 GV80 2.5T AWD Advanced

    36/12k lease in zip: 11214

    Thanks very much!!

    .00176 MF and 54% residual

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    ThemindThemind Member Posts: 2

    Hi, may I please have the residual, MF and incentives for the 2022 GV80 prestige signature, Melbourne grey. Awd, 3.5 engine

    Zip: 35404
    Miles: 15k a year
    Length 36 and 48 months
    Tuscaloosa, Alabama

    Thanks so much!

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,877
    Themind said:

    Hi, may I please have the residual, MF and incentives for the 2022 GV80 prestige signature, Melbourne grey. Awd, 3.5 engine

    Zip: 35404

    Miles: 15k a year

    Length 36 and 48 months

    Tuscaloosa, Alabama

    Thanks so much!

    .00179 and 48%
    .00208 and 35%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    pcbrady02pcbrady02 Member Posts: 3
    Hello,

    Are the April numbers available?

    Looking for MF and RV in 10505 for
    GV80 2.5T Prestige 36/12k

    Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 240,775
    pcbrady02 said:

    Hello,

    Are the April numbers available?

    Looking for MF and RV in 10505 for
    GV80 2.5T Prestige 36/12k

    Thank you!

    AWD or RWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    pcbrady02pcbrady02 Member Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:

    pcbrady02 said:

    Hello,

    Are the April numbers available?

    Looking for MF and RV in 10505 for
    GV80 2.5T Prestige 36/12k

    Thank you!

    AWD or RWD?
    Sorry, AWD. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,877
    pcbrady02 said:

    kyfdx said:

    pcbrady02 said:

    Hello,

    Are the April numbers available?

    Looking for MF and RV in 10505 for
    GV80 2.5T Prestige 36/12k

    Thank you!

    AWD or RWD?
    Sorry, AWD. Thanks!
    .00176 MF and 54% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    pcbrady02pcbrady02 Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

    pcbrady02 said:

    kyfdx said:

    pcbrady02 said:

    Hello,

    Are the April numbers available?

    Looking for MF and RV in 10505 for
    GV80 2.5T Prestige 36/12k

    Thank you!

    AWD or RWD?
    Sorry, AWD. Thanks!
    .00176 MF and 54% RV
    No lease incentives
    Much appreciated!
  • Options
    MnN311MnN311 Member Posts: 1

    Hi there-

    Looking for RV and MF on prestige 2022 GV80

    Thanks!

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,877
    MnN311 said:

    Hi there-

    Looking for RV and MF on prestige 2022 GV80

    Thanks!

    What is your location?
    RWD or AWD?
    Which engine?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ns_1ns_1 Member Posts: 2
    Can you please provide the money factor, residual and incentives for 2.5RWD and 2.5AWD (advanced pkg) on 2022 GV80

    Zip code 95118
    36 months 12K miles
    36 months 15K miles
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,877
    ns_1 said:

    Can you please provide the money factor, residual and incentives for 2.5RWD and 2.5AWD (advanced pkg) on 2022 GV80

    Zip code 95118
    36 months 12K miles
    36 months 15K miles

    36/15
    RWD - .00134 and 52%
    AWD - .00176 and 52%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Genesis_fanGenesis_fan Member Posts: 1
    Looking for RV and MF for 2022 GV80 3.5T Prestige. 36/10 and 36/12 for zip code 90505. Thank you
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,877

    Looking for RV and MF for 2022 GV80 3.5T Prestige. 36/10 and 36/12 for zip code 90505. Thank you

    36/12
    .00179 MF and 50% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    InternetUser101InternetUser101 Member Posts: 86
    Hi, looking for RV/MF/incentives for:

    2022 GV80 2.5T Prestige AWD
    2022 GV80 3.5T Prestige AWD

    36/10 and zip code 11427. Thanks.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,877

    Hi, looking for RV/MF/incentives for:

    2022 GV80 2.5T Prestige AWD
    2022 GV80 3.5T Prestige AWD

    36/10 and zip code 11427. Thanks.

    .00176 and 55%
    .00179 and 51%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    InternetUser101InternetUser101 Member Posts: 86
    Hi, I was wondering what the RV/MF/incentives look like for this month for -

    GV80 2.5T Prestige AWD
    GV80 3.5T Prestige AWD

    36/10 and zip code 11427. Thanks.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,877

    Hi, I was wondering what the RV/MF/incentives look like for this month for -

    GV80 2.5T Prestige AWD
    GV80 3.5T Prestige AWD

    36/10 and zip code 11427. Thanks.

    .00211 and 57%
    .00236 and 53%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ctcarmanctcarman Member Posts: 19
    Hi, I didn't see a Forum for the 2023 Genesis GV80 model year so I thought I could post it here?

    Can I get RV/MF for a 2023 GV80 3.5T Prestige AWD for Zip Code 48067 for:

    15K/36 and 15K/48 terms?

    I would greatly appreciate your time!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,877
    ctcarman said:

    Hi, I didn't see a Forum for the 2023 Genesis GV80 model year so I thought I could post it here?

    Can I get RV/MF for a 2023 GV80 3.5T Prestige AWD for Zip Code 48067 for:

    15K/36 and 15K/48 terms?

    I would greatly appreciate your time!

    Repost into our new 2023 GV80 thread!

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Tottenhamforever84Tottenhamforever84 Member Posts: 35
    Hello,

    Would you be so kind to let me know of the MF, RV, and incentives for 2022 GV80 2.5T AWD for 10k/36 and 12k/36 at 77027. Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,877

    Hello,

    Would you be so kind to let me know of the MF, RV, and incentives for 2022 GV80 2.5T AWD for 10k/36 and 12k/36 at 77027. Thank you!

    36/12
    .00211 MF and 56% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    nwbc54nwbc54 Member Posts: 5
    Looking for the Money Factor and Residual for a 2023 GV80 AWD 2.5T with Prestige Package for 3/36 in 01730 for December 2022. Thank You!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 240,775
    nwbc54 said:

    Looking for the Money Factor and Residual for a 2023 GV80 AWD 2.5T with Prestige Package for 3/36 in 01730 for December 2022. Thank You!

    2023 model discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.