2022 Acura RDX Lease Deals and Prices

13

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    cflores3 said:

    Rdx aspec fwd 36/12

    .00150 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bobbersonbobberson Member Posts: 7
    Looking for mf and residual on a 2022 RDX A spec AWD. Also acq fee too. Zip code is 45103.

    Thank you!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    bobberson said:

    Looking for mf and residual on a 2022 RDX A spec AWD. Also acq fee too. Zip code is 45103.

    Thank you!!

    36/12
    .00150 MF and 60% residual
    $595 acquisition fee

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pianoman89pianoman89 Member Posts: 33
    edited March 16
    Hi…
    May I please have RV/MF for the 22 RDX Tech SHAWD and A-spec SHAWD for 02720? Terms would be 36/10k.
    I’m currently in my 3rd Acura lease, so any incentives/loyalty/free-cash would be appreciate too.
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,408

    Hi…
    May I please have RV/MF for the 22 RDX Tech SHAWD and A-spec SHAWD for 02720? Terms would be 36/10k.
    I’m currently in my 3rd Acura lease, so any incentives/loyalty/free-cash would be appreciate too.
    Thanks!

    .00150 MF
    59% Tech
    61% A-Spec
    $500 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bobbersonbobberson Member Posts: 7
    kyfdx said:

    bobberson said:

    Looking for mf and residual on a 2022 RDX A spec AWD. Also acq fee too. Zip code is 45103.

    Thank you!!

    36/12
    .00150 MF and 60% residual
    $595 acquisition fee
    Do you happen to have 24 month lease rv 10k/yr.
    Same acq fee and mf?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,408
    bobberson said:

    kyfdx said:

    bobberson said:

    Looking for mf and residual on a 2022 RDX A spec AWD. Also acq fee too. Zip code is 45103.

    Thank you!!

    36/12
    .00150 MF and 60% residual
    $595 acquisition fee
    Do you happen to have 24 month lease rv 10k/yr.
    Same acq fee and mf?
    Add 6% to RV
    Same MF and fees

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • harry120harry120 Member Posts: 4
    Hello,

    Could I please get the MF/RV/Incentives for:
    RDX SH-AWD Tech Package
    36m/12k
    19096

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    harry120 said:

    Hello,

    Could I please get the MF/RV/Incentives for:
    RDX SH-AWD Tech Package
    36m/12k
    19096

    Thanks

    .00150 MF and 58% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • great3stargreat3star Member Posts: 9
    Hi can I please have the MF/RV for 36/12 aspec advance AWD for 22030? Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,408

    Hi can I please have the MF/RV for 36/12 aspec advance AWD for 22030? Thank you

    .00150 MF and 58% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JP38JP38 Member Posts: 1
    Hello , I saw this and was looking for something similar, are they the same for 12206 ? same trims, and is there a loyalty for current lease holders? "22 RDX Tech SHAWD and A-spec SHAWD Terms would be 36/10k"
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,408
    JP38 said:

    Hello , I saw this and was looking for something similar, are they the same for 12206 ? same trims, and is there a loyalty for current lease holders? "22 RDX Tech SHAWD and A-spec SHAWD Terms would be 36/10k"

    .00150 MF
    59% residual
    Either trim

    $500 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jatin05jatin05 Member Posts: 5
    Hi, can you please provide RV/MF for RDX Technology for 36 months and 7500 miles in 08807?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,408
    jatin05 said:

    Hi, can you please provide RV/MF for RDX Technology for 36 months and 7500 miles in 08807?

    .00150 MF and 60% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • markwhy8markwhy8 Member Posts: 1
    Are April lease rates available? RDX Advance, 36 mo, 7500 miles/yr, zip 91362


  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    markwhy8 said:

    Are April lease rates available? RDX Advance, 36 mo, 7500 miles/yr, zip 91362


    Acura updates bi-monthly. No change from March

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jjb0737jjb0737 Member Posts: 45
    Hi. Looking for residual, incentives, and MF for 2022 RDX base and Tech (FWD). 36/12 in 30062. Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,408
    jjb0737 said:

    Hi. Looking for residual, incentives, and MF for 2022 RDX base and Tech (FWD). 36/12 in 30062. Thanks in advance!

    .00150 MF
    60% Base
    58% Tech
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ssheikhssheikh Member Posts: 2
    edited April 19
    Good morning! I am looking for residual / MF / incentives (lol) for:

    2022 RDX A-Spec Advance SH-AWD
    10/12k miles @ 36 months, 53222 zip.

    TIA!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,408
    ssheikh said:

    Good morning! I am looking for residual / MF / incentives (lol) for:

    2022 RDX A-Spec Advance SH-AWD
    10/12k miles @ 36 months, 53222 zip.

    TIA!

    36/12
    .00150 MF and 58% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ssheikhssheikh Member Posts: 2
    edited April 19
    Thanks! Is it possible to also get the 10k residual, or are they the same?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    ssheikh said:

    Thanks! Is it possible to also get the 10k residual, or are they the same?

    +1%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • blackstoneesqblackstoneesq Member Posts: 31
    edited April 20

    10,000 miles/year. 36 Months.
    Tech package. Zip 60016

    Edit: I’m sorry I actually need 7500/year.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,408

    10,000 miles/year. 36 Months.

    Tech package. Zip 60016

    Edit: I’m sorry I actually need 7500/year.

    36/7.5
    .00150 MF and 60% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • CDL2262CDL2262 Member Posts: 2
    Good morning! I'm looking for residual value, incentives, and MF for 2022 RDX Tech (FWD). 36 months/10,000 miles/year in zip code 77429. Also is there a current loyalty coming off a lease? Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,408
    CDL2262 said:

    Good morning! I'm looking for residual value, incentives, and MF for 2022 RDX Tech (FWD). 36 months/10,000 miles/year in zip code 77429. Also is there a current loyalty coming off a lease? Thanks in advance!

    .00150 MF and 59% residual
    No lease incentives
    $500 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lsalcedo89lsalcedo89 Member Posts: 6
    Hi, Can I please get the MF, Residual, MSRP and incentives of 2022 Acura RDX aspec 36/12000 zip 07011
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,408

    Hi, Can I please get the MF, Residual, MSRP and incentives of 2022 Acura RDX aspec 36/12000 zip 07011

    .00150 MF and 58% residual
    No lease incentives

    Use the Price Checker link, below.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • GTRKiller09GTRKiller09 Member Posts: 19
    edited April 25

    Numbers for FWD 36/10
    Plain and Technology
    Zip 91342. Thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,408

    Numbers for FWD 36/10

    Plain and Technology

    Zip 91342. Thank you!

    .00150 MF
    61% Base
    59% Tech

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • thekid021thekid021 Member Posts: 6
    Hi, Can I please get the MF, Residual, MSRP, acq fee and incentives would be appreciate too of 2022 Acura RDX SH AWD A-Spec 36 /10,000 zip 07087

    Thanks in advance
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,408
    thekid021 said:

    Hi, Can I please get the MF, Residual, MSRP, acq fee and incentives would be appreciate too of 2022 Acura RDX SH AWD A-Spec 36 /10,000 zip 07087

    Thanks in advance

    .00150 MF and 59% residual
    No lease incentives

    $595 acquisition fee

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pianoman89pianoman89 Member Posts: 33
    Hi…
    May I please have April RV/MF for the 22 RDX Tech SHAWD and A-spec SHAWD for 02720? Terms would be 36/10k.
    I’m currently in my 3rd Acura lease, so any incentives/loyalty/free-cash would be appreciated too.
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,408

    Hi…
    May I please have April RV/MF for the 22 RDX Tech SHAWD and A-spec SHAWD for 02720? Terms would be 36/10k.
    I’m currently in my 3rd Acura lease, so any incentives/loyalty/free-cash would be appreciated too.
    Thanks!

    .00150 MF and 59% RV
    No lease incentives
    $500 loyalty

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Torbs720Torbs720 Member Posts: 17
    Hello

    May i please have the MF and residual for AWD Tech package; 19034
    36/15k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,408
    Torbs720 said:

    Hello

    May i please have the MF and residual for AWD Tech package; 19034
    36/15k

    .00215 and 55%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jdd3691jdd3691 Member Posts: 2
    edited May 22
    Hello,

    Can I get the MF and RV for the 2022 RDX A-Spec FWD and AWD options? zip is 92101.

    36month/10k

    Thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,408
    jdd3691 said:

    Hello,

    Can I get the MF and RV for the 2022 RDX A-Spec FWD and AWD options? zip is 92101.

    36month/10k

    Thanks!!

    .00215 MF and 58% RV
    $1500 dealer cash

    Either drive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BearsssssBearsssss Member Posts: 1
    Greetings. Could I please get the MF, RV, and incentives for a 36/7500 lease on a 2022 RDX Advance in 60515?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    Bearsssss said:

    Greetings. Could I please get the MF, RV, and incentives for a 36/7500 lease on a 2022 RDX Advance in 60515?

    .00215 MF and 59% residual
    $1500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • crni123crni123 Member Posts: 64

    Hi May I please have numbers on RDX Tech RWD for 33462. Also any incentives.
    Thanks

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    crni123 said:

    Hi May I please have numbers on RDX Tech RWD for 33462. Also any incentives.

    Thanks

    36/15
    .00215 MF and 55% residual
    $1500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • CarlosverasCarlosveras Member Posts: 6
    Hello.
    Do you have mf/residual/incentives for 2022 rdx a-spec/ Tech.
    36/12 for zip 33178.
    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899

    Hello.
    Do you have mf/residual/incentives for 2022 rdx a-spec/ Tech.
    36/12 for zip 33178.
    Thank you

    .00230 MF and 57% residual
    $1500 incentive

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MariyakhanMariyakhan Member Posts: 2

    Hi can I have the mf/residual for 2022 rdx sh-awd with tech package.
    36/12 for zip 08831. Thank you

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899

    Hi can I have the mf/residual for 2022 rdx sh-awd with tech package.

    36/12 for zip 08831. Thank you

    .00230 MF and 57% residual
    $1500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • leaser8thleaser8th Member Posts: 19
    Hello,
    Can you please provide the MF/Residual for 2022 RDX TECH SH-AWD?

    36/12 for Zip: 20151. Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,408
    leaser8th said:

    Hello,
    Can you please provide the MF/Residual for 2022 RDX TECH SH-AWD?

    36/12 for Zip: 20151. Thank you

    .00230 and 57%
    $1500 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cargirl21cargirl21 Member Posts: 17

    Good morning,
    Can you please provide the MF/Residual for 2022 RDX TECH SH-AWD?

    36/12 for Zip: 43017. Thank you

Sign In or Register to comment.