2022 Chevrolet Traverse Lease Deals and Prices

124»

Comments

  • Leaseseeker15Leaseseeker15 Pittsburgh, PAMember Posts: 29

    Hi, can I please have MF, RV, and incentives for 36/10k and 36/12k for zip 15090? Trims RS, 1LT, and 3LT. No loyalty. Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,404

    Hi, can I please have MF, RV, and incentives for 36/10k and 36/12k for zip 15090? Trims RS, 1LT, and 3LT. No loyalty. Thanks!

    36/12
    1LT - .00177 and 62%
    3LT - .00156 and 60%
    RS - .00142 and 59%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DskimilwaukeeDskimilwaukee Member Posts: 6

    Hello can I please have info on 2023 if out yet? If not 2022.

    2023 Traverse AWD 3Lt Leather
    Mf, residual, incentives
    53132

    You guys rock!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,404

    Hello can I please have info on 2023 if out yet? If not 2022.

    2023 Traverse AWD 3Lt Leather

    Mf, residual, incentives

    53132

    You guys rock!

    No 2023 information available, this month. Are they starting to show up at the dealer?

    2022
    36/15
    .00156 MF and 58% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • joshinjoshin Member Posts: 4
    hi
    can you let me know its residual and MF ?
    NJ 2022 premier AWD
    thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    joshin said:

    hi
    can you let me know its residual and MF ?
    NJ 2022 premier AWD
    thanks

    36/15
    .00192 MF and 54% residual
    $2000 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jleasejlease Member Posts: 14
    I am leasing a 2022 Traverse FWD 1LT. Looking for 24 month residual and MF and lease cash for zip code 19081 (Philly DMA) and 15K per year. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    jlease said:

    I am leasing a 2022 Traverse FWD 1LT. Looking for 24 month residual and MF and lease cash for zip code 19081 (Philly DMA) and 15K per year. Thanks.

    .00230 MF and 61% residual
    $2000 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jleasejlease Member Posts: 14
    Did you mean 71% Residual? This is a 2 year lease not a 3 year. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,404
    jlease said:

    Did you mean 71% Residual? This is a 2 year lease not a 3 year. Thanks.

    Whoops, we quoted the 3 year term.

    .00297 MF and 71% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jleasejlease Member Posts: 14
    Thanks
  • supra9497supra9497 Member Posts: 12

    Hi thanks as always in advanced

    Looking for numbers on 22 Traverse premier awd

    (redline edition if that matters I assume it doesn’t since it’s a package )

    36/12
    36/15

    Zip 11788

    Plus any incentives ?

    Thanks so much.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    supra9497 said:

    Hi thanks as always in advanced

    Looking for numbers on 22 Traverse premier awd

    (redline edition if that matters I assume it doesn’t since it’s a package )

    36/12

    36/15

    Zip 11788

    Plus any incentives ?

    Thanks so much.

    36/15
    .00192 MF and 54% residual
    $2000 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • supra9497supra9497 Member Posts: 12

    @kyfdx said:
    36/15
    .00192 MF and 54% residual
    $2000 customer incentive

    Thank you. Kind enough to provide 36/12k also please :). Thank you !

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    supra9497 said:

    @kyfdx said:

    36/15

    .00192 MF and 54% residual

    $2000 customer incentive

    Thank you. Kind enough to provide 36/12k also please :). Thank you !


    +2%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 62vette62vette Member Posts: 19
    Question for the leasing group...

    I leased a 2022 Traverse on March 13. Its was supposed to be in within 2 weeks. Still no car. I have been pretty relaxed about it, but they dealer has never reached out to me. I have reached out twice and been told within a week each time.

    Finally last week I lost my patience when the salesmen said we were in the same boat, he does not get sales credit until the car comes in. I told him not in the same boat, dont care about your credit. I contacted GM financial today to say I dont want to pay on a car I still dont have. They are researching the issue but wondered why I was paying the lease, not the dealer. I told the dealer this and they agreed to pay the lease until the car comes in. It is currently in CO, I am in CA.

    Anything else you would be doing?

    Apparently the car was coded as eligible to contract out as it should have been in within two weeks, but that was over 2 moths ago.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,404
    62vette said:

    Question for the leasing group...

    I leased a 2022 Traverse on March 13. Its was supposed to be in within 2 weeks. Still no car. I have been pretty relaxed about it, but they dealer has never reached out to me. I have reached out twice and been told within a week each time.

    Finally last week I lost my patience when the salesmen said we were in the same boat, he does not get sales credit until the car comes in. I told him not in the same boat, dont care about your credit. I contacted GM financial today to say I dont want to pay on a car I still dont have. They are researching the issue but wondered why I was paying the lease, not the dealer. I told the dealer this and they agreed to pay the lease until the car comes in. It is currently in CO, I am in CA.

    Anything else you would be doing?

    Apparently the car was coded as eligible to contract out as it should have been in within two weeks, but that was over 2 moths ago.

    You signed the lease paperwork on a car that wasn't on the dealer lot?

    And, the dealer submitted the paperwork and you have an active account with GM Financial?

    And, you've been making the lease payments, while waiting for the car to show up?

    Can you get the dealer to cover your costs for you to travel to CO and drive the car to CA?

    I'd reach out to the general manager or dealer principal of the dealer (not the sales person, not the sales manager) and explain the situation, and see what they can do to make you whole.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • WishboneusmcWishboneusmc 11778Member Posts: 46
    Hi could you please post the MF / RV and incentive breakdown for 2022 Traverse Premier AWD for the 11778 zip code, 36/12k and 36/10? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899

    Hi could you please post the MF / RV and incentive breakdown for 2022 Traverse Premier AWD for the 11778 zip code, 36/12k and 36/10? Thanks.

    36/12
    .00192 MF and 56% residual
    $2000 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Jcamp123Jcamp123 Member Posts: 5
    Can someone please give me the MF, RV and incentives for TRAVERSE LS AWD 36/15 in zip code 60090
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,404
    Jcamp123 said:

    Can someone please give me the MF, RV and incentives for TRAVERSE LS AWD 36/15 in zip code 60090

    .00264 MF and 63% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lamber12lamber12 Member Posts: 29
    Hi, can you please provide the details and any incentives for(and any additional current GM owner incentives) for:

    LT Cloth and LT Leather, 36/12, FWD, zip code 77077
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    lamber12 said:

    Hi, can you please provide the details and any incentives for(and any additional current GM owner incentives) for:

    LT Cloth and LT Leather, 36/12, FWD, zip code 77077

    Cloth: .00230 MF and 63% residual
    Leather: .00191 MF and 60% residual
    No lease incentives

    Check with a dealer for loyalty incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MaClelMaClel Member Posts: 12
    Hello. Looking for RV, MF and incentives for LT leather and RS trims.
    36/10, AWD, zip 07039
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    MaClel said:

    Hello. Looking for RV, MF and incentives for LT leather and RS trims.
    36/10, AWD, zip 07039

    3LT: .00191 MF and 61% residual
    RS: .00196 MF and 61% residual

    $2000 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • supra9497supra9497 Member Posts: 12

    Premier traverse awd 11788

    36/12 k
    36/15 k

    Thanks again as always

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    supra9497 said:

    Premier traverse awd 11788

    36/12 k

    36/15 k

    Thanks again as always

    36/15
    .00192 MF and 54% residual
    $2000 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Randy599Randy599 Member Posts: 10
    May I have the lease numbers on a 2022 Traverse, LT Leather & Premier, both AWD, 10/36, 06897. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    Randy599 said:

    May I have the lease numbers on a 2022 Traverse, LT Leather & Premier, both AWD, 10/36, 06897. Thank you.

    3LT: .00191 MF and 61% residual
    RS: .00196 MF and 61% residual

    $2000 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Randy599Randy599 Member Posts: 10
    kyfdx said:

    Randy599 said:

    May I have the lease numbers on a 2022 Traverse, LT Leather & Premier, both AWD, 10/36, 06897. Thank you.

    3LT: .00191 MF and 61% residual
    RS: .00196 MF and 61% residual

    $2000 customer incentive
    And what about Premier trim, please?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    Randy599 said:

    kyfdx said:

    Randy599 said:

    May I have the lease numbers on a 2022 Traverse, LT Leather & Premier, both AWD, 10/36, 06897. Thank you.

    3LT: .00191 MF and 61% residual
    RS: .00196 MF and 61% residual

    $2000 customer incentive
    And what about Premier trim, please?
    Sorry

    .00192 MF and 57% residual
    $2000 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • PDubsPDubs NJMember Posts: 3

    Hi, can I please have the numbers for a Traverse Premier Redline 36/12 in zip 07090

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,404
    PDubs said:

    Hi, can I please have the numbers for a Traverse Premier Redline 36/12 in zip 07090

    .00192 and 56%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mmlmml Member Posts: 5
    Hello, please provide MF, RV and any lease incentives for Traverse LT1 AWD for zip 12302. 36/15
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,404
    mml said:

    Hello, please provide MF, RV and any lease incentives for Traverse LT1 AWD for zip 12302. 36/15

    Cloth or Leather?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mmlmml Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    mml said:

    Hello, please provide MF, RV and any lease incentives for Traverse LT1 AWD for zip 12302. 36/15

    Cloth or Leather?
    Cloth please.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,404
    mml said:

    Michaell said:

    mml said:

    Hello, please provide MF, RV and any lease incentives for Traverse LT1 AWD for zip 12302. 36/15

    Cloth or Leather?
    Cloth please.
    .00230 MF and 61% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • glex1glex1 Member Posts: 61
    Can I have the MF and Residual for 2022 Chevy Traverse Premier AWD in 19083, please? 36/10 and 39/10.

    I attached the current lease offer to let me know if it's a correct MF and deal with current offers.

    Let me know
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,404
    glex1 said:

    Can I have the MF and Residual for 2022 Chevy Traverse Premier AWD in 19083, please? 36/10 and 39/10.

    I attached the current lease offer to let me know if it's a correct MF and deal with current offers.

    Let me know
    Thanks

    .00192 MF
    57% / 54% residual
    $2000 customer incentive

    Not all of those numbers on that sheet are relevant to your lease payment. The numbers you need from the dealer are:

    MSRP (window sticker)
    Adjusted cap cost (inclusive of trade equity)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • glex1glex1 Member Posts: 61
    Michaell said:

    glex1 said:

    Can I have the MF and Residual for 2022 Chevy Traverse Premier AWD in 19083, please? 36/10 and 39/10.

    I attached the current lease offer to let me know if it's a correct MF and deal with current offers.

    Let me know
    Thanks

    .00192 MF
    57% / 54% residual
    $2000 customer incentive

    Not all of those numbers on that sheet are relevant to your lease payment. The numbers you need from the dealer are:

    MSRP (window sticker)
    Adjusted cap cost (inclusive of trade equity)
    So when you calculate the lease payment are you still using the MSRP even thou they might be selling the car at a higher price? Or do you still use the original MSRP?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,404
    glex1 said:

    Michaell said:

    glex1 said:

    Can I have the MF and Residual for 2022 Chevy Traverse Premier AWD in 19083, please? 36/10 and 39/10.

    I attached the current lease offer to let me know if it's a correct MF and deal with current offers.

    Let me know
    Thanks

    .00192 MF
    57% / 54% residual
    $2000 customer incentive

    Not all of those numbers on that sheet are relevant to your lease payment. The numbers you need from the dealer are:

    MSRP (window sticker)
    Adjusted cap cost (inclusive of trade equity)
    So when you calculate the lease payment are you still using the MSRP even thou they might be selling the car at a higher price? Or do you still use the original MSRP?
    The residual is always based on the MSRP, but the payment uses the selling price, even if it's higher than MSRP.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • RayMo411RayMo411 Member Posts: 8

    Looking for RV and MF for 2022 Traverse AWD LT, RS and Premier for 36/12k in zip code 07860. Thanks again.

  • RayMo411RayMo411 Member Posts: 8

    @RayMo411 said:
    Looking for RV and MF for 2022 Traverse AWD LT, RS and Premier for 36/12k in zip code 07860. Thanks again.

    And incentives.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,404
    RayMo411 said:

    @RayMo411 said:

    Looking for RV and MF for 2022 Traverse AWD LT, RS and Premier for 36/12k in zip code 07860. Thanks again.

    And incentives.


    LT - Cloth or Leather?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • RayMo411RayMo411 Member Posts: 8

    @RayMo411 said:
    Looking for RV and MF for 2022 Traverse AWD LT, RS and Premier for 36/12k in zip code 07860. Thanks again.

    And incentives.

    @Michaell said:
    LT - Cloth or Leather?

    Let’s go with both.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,404
    RayMo411 said:

    @RayMo411 said:

    Looking for RV and MF for 2022 Traverse AWD LT, RS and Premier for 36/12k in zip code 07860. Thanks again.

    And incentives.

    @Michaell said:

    LT - Cloth or Leather?

    Let’s go with both.


    LT Cloth - .00230 and 63%
    LT Leather - .00191 and 60%
    Premier - .00192 and 56%
    RS - .00196 and 60%
    $2000 customer incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sunshine8560sunshine8560 Member Posts: 28

    May I have the RV/MF/Incentives for a 2022 Chevrolet Traverse LT AWD for 24/10, and 36/10 in 08822?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,404

    May I have the RV/MF/Incentives for a 2022 Chevrolet Traverse LT AWD for 24/10, and 36/10 in 08822?

    LT Cloth or LT Leather?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.