2022 Toyota Tundra Lease Deals and Prices

12467

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,482
    Lance_ISF said:

    @Michaell said:

    24/12

    .00235 MF

    85%

    83%

    82%

    81% RV

    No lease incentives

    Could I please get the MF RV and Incentives for the following:

    2022 Toyota Tundra SR CrewMax with 5.5ft 4x4 - 24/12k

    2022 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax with 5.5ft 4x4 - 24/12k

    2022 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax with 5.5ft 4x2 - 24/12k

    2022 Toyota Tundra Limited CrewMax with 5.5ft 4x4 - 24/12k

    2022 Toyota Tundra 1794 CrewMax With 5.5ft 4x4 - 24/12k

    Zip Code: 94133

    Thank you

    Just want to see if there any changes for the numbers for February.


    .00235 MF
    85%
    83%
    82%
    81%
    79%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JonnyJerseyJonnyJersey NJMember Posts: 8

    Hi, looking for the MF & RV for the Limited, Platinum, and 1794, 4x4 Crewmax w/5.5 bed for 36/15 in 08555. Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,907

    Hi, looking for the MF & RV for the Limited, Platinum, and 1794, 4x4 Crewmax w/5.5 bed for 36/15 in 08555. Thanks!

    .00235 MF
    73%, 71%, 71% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Ketch785Ketch785 Member Posts: 9

    Hi can I get res. and mrf for limited 4x4 crewmax 36/12 60031
    Thank you

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,482
    Ketch785 said:

    Hi can I get res. and mrf for limited 4x4 crewmax 36/12 60031

    Thank you

    .00235 MF
    75% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • statsloverstatslover Member Posts: 9

    Could I please have residual and MF for 55044? Does TFS still do one pay MF discount or MSDs?

    2022 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax with 5.5ft 4x4- 36/12k

    2022 Toyota Tundra Limited CrewMax with 5.5ft 4x4 - 36/12k

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,482

    Could I please have residual and MF for 55044? Does TFS still do one pay MF discount or MSDs?

    2022 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax with 5.5ft 4x4- 36/12k

    2022 Toyota Tundra Limited CrewMax with 5.5ft 4x4 - 36/12k

    .00235 MF
    77% SR5
    75% LTD

    .00100 discount for one-pay
    MSDs - 9 x .00008 reduction

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Dano63Dano63 Member Posts: 1
    I'm looking at 2022 4X4 CrewMax SR5 (8361), Supersonic Red 5.5' bed. Options include TRD off-road Premium Package, Advance offroad Tech package, Red color, Premium audio package, dual step running board, toyoguard platinum (didn't want, but can't remove), heated leather steering wheel. MSRP is $58,653, they are selling me truck for 55,522 plus ttt, OTD with no trade is $60,254 ($3,500 tax in my state). Does this sound like a good deal? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,482
    Dano63 said:

    I'm looking at 2022 4X4 CrewMax SR5 (8361), Supersonic Red 5.5' bed. Options include TRD off-road Premium Package, Advance offroad Tech package, Red color, Premium audio package, dual step running board, toyoguard platinum (didn't want, but can't remove), heated leather steering wheel. MSRP is $58,653, they are selling me truck for 55,522 plus ttt, OTD with no trade is $60,254 ($3,500 tax in my state). Does this sound like a good deal? Thanks!

    Use the Price Checker link, below.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • klaw091klaw091 Member Posts: 8
    Hi,

    May I have the MF and Residual for the following in 11361?

    2022 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax with 5.5ft 4x4 - 36/12k

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,907
    klaw091 said:

    Hi,

    May I have the MF and Residual for the following in 11361?

    2022 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax with 5.5ft 4x4 - 36/12k

    Thanks!

    .00235 MF and 77% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • wangstarr03wangstarr03 Member Posts: 5
    edited February 16
    Hello, searching for MF/residual on 1794 crewmax 4x4, 5.5ft bed, non-hybrid and Capstone (if available) - 36/15 in 20874 & 23227. Also any incentives, if available…thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,482

    Hello, searching for MF/residual on 1794 crewmax 4x4, 5.5ft bed, non-hybrid and Capstone (if available) - 36/15 in 20874 & 23227. Also any incentives, if available…thanks!

    .00235 MF and 71% residual
    No lease incentives

    Either location

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • holmitanholmitan UtahMember Posts: 63
    Hello, Looking to obtain MF and residual along with one pay, MSD discount, and incentives if any for :

    2022 Toyota Tundra Limited CrewMax with 5.5ft 4x4 - 36/12k

    2022 Toyota Tundra 1794 CrewMax With 5.5ft 4x4 - 36/12k

    2022 Toyota Tundra Platinum CrewMax With 5.5ft 4x4 - 36/12k

    Zip code 43616 and 15201

    Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,907
    holmitan said:

    Hello, Looking to obtain MF and residual along with one pay, MSD discount, and incentives if any for :

    2022 Toyota Tundra Limited CrewMax with 5.5ft 4x4 - 36/12k

    2022 Toyota Tundra 1794 CrewMax With 5.5ft 4x4 - 36/12k

    2022 Toyota Tundra Platinum CrewMax With 5.5ft 4x4 - 36/12k

    Zip code 43616 and 15201

    Thanks in advance.

    .00235 MF

    75%
    73%
    73% residual

    I think the one-pay discount is .00100.

    9 MSDs X .00008 ea = .00072 reduction

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Dumars826Dumars826 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 19

    Hello, Looking to obtain MF and residual along with MSD discount, and incentives if any for :

    2022 Toyota Tundra Limited CrewMax with 5.5ft 4x4 - 36/12k

    2022 Toyota Tundra 1794 CrewMax With 5.5ft 4x4 - 36/12k

    2022 Toyota Tundra Platinum CrewMax With 5.5ft 4x4 - 36/12k

    Zip code 80264

    Also, would like difference in residual for 10k/year lease. Thank you!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,907
    Dumars826 said:

    Hello, Looking to obtain MF and residual along with MSD discount, and incentives if any for :

    2022 Toyota Tundra Limited CrewMax with 5.5ft 4x4 - 36/12k

    2022 Toyota Tundra 1794 CrewMax With 5.5ft 4x4 - 36/12k

    2022 Toyota Tundra Platinum CrewMax With 5.5ft 4x4 - 36/12k

    Zip code 80264

    Also, would like difference in residual for 10k/year lease. Thank you!

    .00235 MF

    75%
    73%
    73% residual

    I think the one-pay discount is .00100.

    9 MSDs X .00008 ea = .00072 reduction

    Add 1% for 10K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kcmo123kcmo123 Member Posts: 25
    Hello! I'm looking for the MF & RV for the SR5, Limited, and TRD Pro (this may not be out?)

    4x4 Crewmax w/ 5.5 bed for all.

    36/10 in 66206. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,907
    kcmo123 said:

    Hello! I'm looking for the MF & RV for the SR5, Limited, and TRD Pro (this may not be out?)

    4x4 Crewmax w/ 5.5 bed for all.

    36/10 in 66206. Thanks!

    .00235 MF
    78%/76% residual for SR5/LTD

    No numbers for the PRO

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Scott_S3id3lScott_S3id3l Member Posts: 2
    Please provide if you have it:

    2022 Tundra 1794 4x4 vs 4x2 lease with 3 yr 36k miles. Please provide MF for zip 78015 (Auto FICO 750)
    (I know there are no incentives)

    Thank you so much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,907

    Please provide if you have it:

    2022 Tundra 1794 4x4 vs 4x2 lease with 3 yr 36k miles. Please provide MF for zip 78015 (Auto FICO 750)
    (I know there are no incentives)

    Thank you so much!

    .00235 MF
    73%/71% residual for 4WD/2WD

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sonora02sonora02 Member Posts: 116
    Could I please have residual and MF for 92127?

    2022 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax with 5.5ft 4x4- 36/12k

    2022 Toyota Tundra Limited CrewMax with 5.5ft 4x4 - 36/12k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,907
    sonora02 said:

    Could I please have residual and MF for 92127?

    2022 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax with 5.5ft 4x4- 36/12k

    2022 Toyota Tundra Limited CrewMax with 5.5ft 4x4 - 36/12k

    .00235 MF

    77%
    75% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • alamsonalamson Member Posts: 7
    Can I please have the residual value and MF for:

    2022 Tundra Platinum Crewmax 6.5 4x4 - 36/15k
    2022 Tundra Limited Crewmax 6.5 4x4 36/15k

    I'm located in 04072.

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,482
    alamson said:

    Can I please have the residual value and MF for:

    2022 Tundra Platinum Crewmax 6.5 4x4 - 36/15k
    2022 Tundra Limited Crewmax 6.5 4x4 36/15k

    I'm located in 04072.

    Thank you!

    .00235 MF
    71%
    73% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ab3321ab3321 CaliforniaMember Posts: 5

    Could I please get the MF RV and Incentives for zip 95632

    2022 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax with 5.5ft 4x4 36/12k

    2022 Toyota Tundra SR5 DoubleCab with 6.5ft 4x4 for 36/12k

    2022 Toyota Tundra TRD Sport with 5.5ft 4x4 36/12k

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,482
    ab3321 said:

    Could I please get the MF RV and Incentives for zip 95632

    2022 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax with 5.5ft 4x4 36/12k

    2022 Toyota Tundra SR5 DoubleCab with 6.5ft 4x4 for 36/12k

    2022 Toyota Tundra TRD Sport with 5.5ft 4x4 36/12k

    .00235 MF
    77%
    72%
    Don't see a TRD Sport trim in my information

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Parzival89Parzival89 MiamiMember Posts: 1
    May I please have the MF, RV, and any incentives for zip 33187 please.

    2022 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax TDR Sport 5.5ft 4x2 (36/12K)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,482

    May I please have the MF, RV, and any incentives for zip 33187 please.

    2022 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax TDR Sport 5.5ft 4x2 (36/12K)

    .00175 MF
    72% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • CFF62CFF62 Member Posts: 14

    Hi can I please get the rv and money factor on a 1794, crew max, 5.5 bed 4x4.

    36/15
    06460

    Thanks!

  • CFF62CFF62 Member Posts: 14

    I’m sorry 39/15 as well for the same truck above.

    Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,482
    CFF62 said:

    Hi can I please get the rv and money factor on a 1794, crew max, 5.5 bed 4x4.

    36/15

    06460

    Thanks!

    .00235 MF
    70%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,482
    CFF62 said:

    I’m sorry 39/15 as well for the same truck above.

    Thanks!

    Subtract 2% from RV for 39/15

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rjdollasignrjdollasign Member Posts: 8
    Tundra SR5 TRD Sport 36/12 and 24/12 MF and RV. 85706
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,482

    Tundra SR5 TRD Sport 36/12 and 24/12 MF and RV. 85706

    Crew or Double Cab?
    4x2 or 4x4?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • angdresangdres Member Posts: 16
    Hi can I please get the RV and MF on a Limited and Platinum, crew max, 5.5 bed 4x2

    36/12k and 10k
    39/12k and 10k

    78572

    Thanks in advance.
  • nike88nike88 Member Posts: 5
    May I please have the MF, RV, and any incentives including military for the following vehicles at 24/15 and 36/15, zip 06457

    2022 Toyota Tundra Limited CrewMax with 5.5ft 4x4

    2022 Toyota Tundra 1794 CrewMax With 5.5ft 4x4

    2022 Toyota Tundra Platinum CrewMax With 5.5ft 4x4


  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,482
    angdres said:

    Hi can I please get the RV and MF on a Limited and Platinum, crew max, 5.5 bed 4x2

    36/12k and 10k
    39/12k and 10k

    78572

    Thanks in advance.

    36/12
    .00235 MF
    72% LTD
    70% Plat

    Longer terms not supported.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,482
    nike88 said:

    May I please have the MF, RV, and any incentives including military for the following vehicles at 24/15 and 36/15, zip 06457

    2022 Toyota Tundra Limited CrewMax with 5.5ft 4x4

    2022 Toyota Tundra 1794 CrewMax With 5.5ft 4x4

    2022 Toyota Tundra Platinum CrewMax With 5.5ft 4x4


    .00235 MF
    78% / 72%
    76% / 70%
    76% / 70%
    No lease incentives
    $500 military

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kenuckkenuck Portland & PhoenixMember Posts: 63
    MF RV for SR5 Crewmax 4x4 36/10 & 36/12
    98683
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,482
    kenuck said:

    MF RV for SR5 Crewmax 4x4 36/10 & 36/12
    98683
    Thanks!

    36/12
    .00235 MF
    76% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Chuck253Chuck253 Member Posts: 5

    Hi,

    May I have the MF and Residual for the following in 98498?

    2022 Toyota Tundra Limited CrewMax with 6.5ft 4x4 - 36/12k

    Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,482
    Chuck253 said:

    Hi,

    May I have the MF and Residual for the following in 98498?

    2022 Toyota Tundra Limited CrewMax with 6.5ft 4x4 - 36/12k

    Thanks!

    .00235 MF and 74% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jayjayb74jayjayb74 97219Member Posts: 15
    MF, RV on a Tundra 4dr 4x4 SR5 TRD off-road 24/10 & 36/10 97219. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,482
    jayjayb74 said:

    MF, RV on a Tundra 4dr 4x4 SR5 TRD off-road 24/10 & 36/10 97219. Thanks!

    Which cab style?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Chuck253Chuck253 Member Posts: 5

    Sorry, new to leasing. Seems like the MF of .00235 is pretty common. Is this based on credit worthiness or just a Toyota standard rate? Can you get a better MF?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,907
    Chuck253 said:

    Sorry, new to leasing. Seems like the MF of .00235 is pretty common. Is this based on credit worthiness or just a Toyota standard rate? Can you get a better MF?

    It is Toyota's standard rate for Top Tier credit.

    It is the best rate offered

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • joshorjoshor Member Posts: 11
    MF + RV for 5.5' CrewMax 4x4, 36mo/12k for 97302.
    Platinum / 1974

    How long are those rates good?
    How much does one-pay lower the MF?
    Does hybrid impact price?

    Thanks!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,907
    joshor said:

    MF + RV for 5.5' CrewMax 4x4, 36mo/12k for 97302.
    Platinum / 1974

    How long are those rates good?
    How much does one-pay lower the MF?
    Does hybrid impact price?

    Thanks!!

    .00235 MF and 72% residual
    Either trim

    Through 04/04
    Don't have the one-pay info
    No info on the Hybrid models

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • joshorjoshor Member Posts: 11
    edited March 20

    @kyfdx said:
    .00235 MF and 72% residual
    Either trim

    Through 04/04
    Don't have the one-pay info
    No info on the Hybrid models

    Much appreciated. Could I also get the numbers for the limited? Didn't realize option packages would get me what I want. ( 5.5' CrewMax 4x4, 36mo/12k for 97302)

    Do those numbers normally change once a month?

    Thanks again!

Sign In or Register to comment.