If you made the switch to a hybrid or EV this year and are happy with the savings you're getting on gas costs, a reporter would like to speak with you. Please reach out to [email protected] by 12/5 for more details.

2022 Dodge Challenger Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,212
edited January 14 in Dodge
Ask your 2022 Challenger lease questions here! Get information on money factors, residuals, incentives, deals, payments and prices.

When making a request for lease information, please include the following information for the quickest response - body style, cab style (for trucks), trim level, RWD/FWD/AWD/4x2/4x4 (as appropriate), lease term, mileage allowance and your location.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13

Comments

  • RobFRobF Member Posts: 8
    Hi. The lease program is running on Dodge.com now. Was hoping that means you have the MF and residual on a 2022 Hellcat normal body in both stick and auto? Zip is 90265 and I'm interested in 36/10.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,042
    RobF said:

    Hi. The lease program is running on Dodge.com now. Was hoping that means you have the MF and residual on a 2022 Hellcat normal body in both stick and auto? Zip is 90265 and I'm interested in 36/10.

    Sorry, we don't

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • RobFRobF Member Posts: 8
    Hello.

    Do you have the MF and residual on a 2022 Hellcat Redeye normal body? Zip is 90265 and I'm interested in 36/10.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,212
    RobF said:

    Hello.

    Do you have the MF and residual on a 2022 Hellcat Redeye normal body? Zip is 90265 and I'm interested in 36/10.

    No Dodge lease numbers, this month.

    Perhaps in February...

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • drew87gndrew87gn Member Posts: 3
    Looking for an opinion only. I just got pricing on a lease for a 2022 Hellcat widebody. If the lease numbers aren't out, how can the dealer give me a price? Are they going in on the high side just to make sure they're covered? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,042
    drew87gn said:

    Looking for an opinion only. I just got pricing on a lease for a 2022 Hellcat widebody. If the lease numbers aren't out, how can the dealer give me a price? Are they going in on the high side just to make sure they're covered? Thanks.

    Just because we don't have the numbers, doesn't mean that the dealer doesn't have them.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JbrumzJbrumz Member Posts: 15

    @drew87gn said:
    Looking for an opinion only. I just got pricing on a lease for a 2022 Hellcat widebody. If the lease numbers aren't out, how can the dealer give me a price? Are they going in on the high side just to make sure they're covered? Thanks.

    What did they quote you? I ordered a 2022 and I was deciding to lease or finance it.

  • RobFRobF Member Posts: 8
    Got any lease numbers yet? Still interested on the MF and residual on a 2022 Hellcat Redeye normal body. Zip is 90265 and I'm interested in 36/10.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,042
    RobF said:

    Got any lease numbers yet? Still interested on the MF and residual on a 2022 Hellcat Redeye normal body. Zip is 90265 and I'm interested in 36/10.

    Standard MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • RobFRobF Member Posts: 8
    kyfdx said:

    RobF said:

    Got any lease numbers yet? Still interested on the MF and residual on a 2022 Hellcat Redeye normal body. Zip is 90265 and I'm interested in 36/10.

    Standard MF and 61% residual
    Sorry, what is the current standard money factor?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,212
    RobF said:

    kyfdx said:

    RobF said:

    Got any lease numbers yet? Still interested on the MF and residual on a 2022 Hellcat Redeye normal body. Zip is 90265 and I'm interested in 36/10.

    Standard MF and 61% residual
    Sorry, what is the current standard money factor?

    .00242

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • RobFRobF Member Posts: 8
    Michaell said:

    RobF said:

    kyfdx said:

    RobF said:

    Got any lease numbers yet? Still interested on the MF and residual on a 2022 Hellcat Redeye normal body. Zip is 90265 and I'm interested in 36/10.

    Standard MF and 61% residual
    Sorry, what is the current standard money factor?

    .00242
    Thank you!



  • Carguy19991Carguy19991 Member Posts: 3

    Hello! I was wondering if anyone has lease numbers on a 2022 Challenger Hellcat Narrow body non-redeye? ZIP is 03103 and interested in 36/10. Any details about MF and residual would be great. Thank you!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,042

    Hello! I was wondering if anyone has lease numbers on a 2022 Challenger Hellcat Narrow body non-redeye? ZIP is 03103 and interested in 36/10. Any details about MF and residual would be great. Thank you!

    Standard MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Carguy19991Carguy19991 Member Posts: 3

    @kyfdx said:
    Standard MF and 61% residual

    Standard MF even on a normal Hellcat? Jeez....Thank you for the info!!! Is there any chance the dealer may have a lower MF? Sorry, new to all this lol

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,042

    @kyfdx said:

    Standard MF and 61% residual

    Standard MF even on a normal Hellcat? Jeez....Thank you for the info!!! Is there any chance the dealer may have a lower MF? Sorry, new to all this lol


    Not likely, unless Ally or US Bank has a better program

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Carguy19991Carguy19991 Member Posts: 3

    @kyfdx said:
    Not likely, unless Ally or US Bank has a better program

    Good to know, thank you

  • drew87gndrew87gn Member Posts: 3
    Hi. Residual value and money factor for a 2022 hellcat widebody, 39 month /12,000 miles. Zip code 06460. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,212
    drew87gn said:

    Hi. Residual value and money factor for a 2022 hellcat widebody, 39 month /12,000 miles. Zip code 06460. Thank you!

    Standard MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • WavyWavy Member Posts: 1

    Hi. Residual value and Money Factor for 2022 Dodge Challenger Widebody Scatpack. 36/10. Zip 32821 Thanks

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,212
    Wavy said:

    Hi. Residual value and Money Factor for 2022 Dodge Challenger Widebody Scatpack. 36/10. Zip 32821 Thanks

    Standard MF and 66% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ReyTK3ReyTK3 Member Posts: 42
    Hi, could I please get the RV, MF, Aqc Fee, Lease Incentives if any, on the below

    33323
    36/10
    2022 RT
    2022 RT Scatpack
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,212
    ReyTK3 said:

    Hi, could I please get the RV, MF, Aqc Fee, Lease Incentives if any, on the below

    33323
    36/10
    2022 RT
    2022 RT Scatpack

    .00145 MF
    60%
    64% RV
    No lease incentives

    $595 acquisition fee

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • PhenicksPhenicks Member Posts: 15
    Hello, can I please get the RV, MF, Aqc Fee, and any lease incentives on a 2022 R/T Scatpack Widebody in 70737 for 36/10k? Thank you in advanced.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,212
    Phenicks said:

    Hello, can I please get the RV, MF, Aqc Fee, and any lease incentives on a 2022 R/T Scatpack Widebody in 70737 for 36/10k? Thank you in advanced.

    Standard MF and 66% RV
    No lease incentives
    $595 acquisition fee

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wyapatwyapat Member Posts: 2
    edited April 8

    I am looking for the MF, RV, and incentives if any

    2022 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack Shaker Regular Body - Automatic
    MSRP: $56000
    Months/Milage: 36/12
    Zip Code: 90021

    Purchasing from Huntington Beach Dodge

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,212
    wyapat said:

    I am looking for the MF, RV, and incentives if any

    2022 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack Shaker Regular Body - Automatic

    MSRP: $56000

    Months/Milage: 36/12

    Zip Code: 90021

    Purchasing from Huntington Beach Dodge

    .00158 MF and 65% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wyapatwyapat Member Posts: 2

    @Michaell said:
    .00158 MF and 65% RV
    No lease incentives

    What do you think a good Cap Cost would be to negotiate? Also does the MF change according to miles and zip code or how does it work?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,212
    wyapat said:

    @Michaell said:

    .00158 MF and 65% RV

    No lease incentives

    What do you think a good Cap Cost would be to negotiate? Also does the MF change according to miles and zip code or how does it work?


    We don't monitor pricing; use the Price Checker link, below.

    MF varies only by credit score, or if the dealer chooses to mark it up.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ShawnD48ShawnD48 Member Posts: 4

    Hi, could I please get the RV, MF, Aqc Fee, Lease Incentives if any, on the below. Thanks

    89502
    36/10
    2022 Hellcat Widebody Charger

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,042
    ShawnD48 said:

    Hi, could I please get the RV, MF, Aqc Fee, Lease Incentives if any, on the below. Thanks

    89502

    36/10

    2022 Hellcat Widebody Charger

    .00006 MF and 59% residual
    No lease incentives

    $595 acquisition fee

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • CGH1988CGH1988 Member Posts: 42
    Hi, could I please get the RV, MF, Aqc Fee, Lease Incentives if any, on the below. Thanks

    33496

    36/12 and 36/15

    2022 STX


  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,212
    edited April 21
    CGH1988 said:

    Hi, could I please get the RV, MF, Aqc Fee, Lease Incentives if any, on the below. Thanks

    33496

    36/12 and 36/15

    2022 STX


    36/15
    .00158 and 52%
    $750 incentives
    $595 acquisition fee

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hellp50014Hellp50014 Member Posts: 64

    Challenger Hellcat WB

    24/10 36/10 39/10

    60192

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,042

    Challenger Hellcat WB

    24/10 36/10 39/10

    60192

    Standard MF
    71%/63%/60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hellp50014Hellp50014 Member Posts: 64
    edited April 25

    @kyfdx said:
    Standard MF
    71%/63%/60% residual

    Can you number out the standard mf?

    Also does the non widebody has .00006 MF or is it a regional thing ?

    Or just the charger widebody hellcat is .00006

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,212

    @kyfdx said:

    Standard MF

    71%/63%/60% residual

    Can you number out the standard mf?

    Also does the non widebody has .00006 MF or is it a regional thing ?

    Or just the charger widebody hellcat is .00006


    24 .00305
    36 .00286
    39 .00294

    Non-widebody - .00145 and 63% for 36/10 (only supported term)

    Charger Hellcat WB is .00006

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • victorx98victorx98 Member Posts: 6
    Can I get the MF and residual value for SXT and GT for 12/36?
    zip: 92620

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,212
    victorx98 said:

    Can I get the MF and residual value for SXT and GT for 12/36?
    zip: 92620

    Thanks

    GT - RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MoparCzarMoparCzar Somerset, KYMember Posts: 11
    May I get an updated lease residual value, money factor, incentives, etc for a 2022 Challenger Hellcat in zip code 42503 for the month of May? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,042
    MoparCzar said:

    May I get an updated lease residual value, money factor, incentives, etc for a 2022 Challenger Hellcat in zip code 42503 for the month of May? Thanks.

    Standard or Widebody?
    Automatic or stick?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MoparCzarMoparCzar Somerset, KYMember Posts: 11
    Sorry, standard body and automatic. My understanding is that you can't even buy a six speed anymore. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,042
    MoparCzar said:

    Sorry, standard body and automatic. My understanding is that you can't even buy a six speed anymore. Thanks.

    36/15
    .00128 MF and 59% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MoparCzarMoparCzar Somerset, KYMember Posts: 11
    Thank you. One more request, I meant to ask for 36/10, assuming that is the lowest mileage.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,212
    MoparCzar said:

    Thank you. One more request, I meant to ask for 36/10, assuming that is the lowest mileage.

    62% residual for 10K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gooddealzgooddealz Member Posts: 11
    Could I have the MF and RV for the 2022 Challenger Scat Pack RWD narrow body @ 36/8k?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,212
    gooddealz said:

    Could I have the MF and RV for the 2022 Challenger Scat Pack RWD narrow body @ 36/8k?

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gooddealzgooddealz Member Posts: 11
    Michaell said:

    gooddealz said:

    Could I have the MF and RV for the 2022 Challenger Scat Pack RWD narrow body @ 36/8k?

    What is your location?
    zip code 33166
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,212
    gooddealz said:

    Michaell said:

    gooddealz said:

    Could I have the MF and RV for the 2022 Challenger Scat Pack RWD narrow body @ 36/8k?

    What is your location?
    zip code 33166
    36/10
    .00141 and 63%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sp1370sp1370 Member Posts: 2
    Hello! Seeking a Money Factor and Residual for:
    Challenger Scat Pack Widebody (Manual) 36/10k for zip: 02892
    *If MF is Standard, what is being used for these terms?
    Thank you in advance!!!
Sign In or Register to comment.