Ram TRX

Abey32Abey32 Member Posts: 10
edited February 26 in Ram

Can I get ram TRX RV/MF on 24/10 ? TIA

Tagged:

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    Abey32 said:

    Can I get ram TRX RV/MF on 24/10 ? TIA

    Standard MF and 65% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Abey32Abey32 Member Posts: 10

    What is standard? .00261 ?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    Abey32 said:

    What is standard? .00261 ?

    Yes

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jfergenjfergen Member Posts: 58
    MF and RV on a 2022 TRX
    39/10000, 12000, and 15,000
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,330
    jfergen said:

    MF and RV on a 2022 TRX
    39/10000, 12000, and 15,000

    39/15
    Standard MF and 51% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jfergenjfergen Member Posts: 58
    Michaell said:

    jfergen said:

    MF and RV on a 2022 TRX
    39/10000, 12000, and 15,000

    39/15
    Standard MF and 51% RV
    what is the standard MF?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,330
    jfergen said:

    Michaell said:

    jfergen said:

    MF and RV on a 2022 TRX
    39/10000, 12000, and 15,000

    39/15
    Standard MF and 51% RV
    what is the standard MF?
    .00334 for 39 months

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jfergenjfergen Member Posts: 58
    Michaell said:

    jfergen said:

    Michaell said:

    jfergen said:

    MF and RV on a 2022 TRX
    39/10000, 12000, and 15,000

    39/15
    Standard MF and 51% RV
    what is the standard MF?
    .00334 for 39 months
    8.016% ?????? Isnt that a little steep? are you sure that wasnt a typo?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,330
    jfergen said:

    Michaell said:

    jfergen said:

    Michaell said:

    jfergen said:

    MF and RV on a 2022 TRX
    39/10000, 12000, and 15,000

    39/15
    Standard MF and 51% RV
    what is the standard MF?
    .00334 for 39 months
    8.016% ?????? Isnt that a little steep? are you sure that wasnt a typo?
    I'm sure.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.