In this a good lease deal??

gj22gj22 Member Posts: 4
edited April 17 in Honda
Hi Everyone,

As you know the car market and leasing prices are through the roof due to the chip shortage.
I recently found a Honda Hr-v Sport for lease.... after talking with the salesperson we landed on this deal...

$355 a month, 36 months, 12k miles, and $2,500 down (Includes fees, taxes, first month payment and a little bit down)

the car will be arriving this week and all I have done is put a $500 deposit to reserve the vehicle...however I haven't signed anything and I just wanted to double-check if this is a good deal.

The vehicle will be taxed under this zip code... 07407. I am also attaching the link to the dealership's website of the vehicle.

https://mahwahhonda.com/new/Honda/2022-Honda-HR-V-d2b299be0a0e09a91b4e6e9a597f6872.htm

Thanks in advance,
GM

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 205,989
    gj22 said:

Hi Everyone,

As you know the car market and leasing prices are through the roof due to the chip shortage.
    I recently found a Honda Hr-v Sport for lease.... after talking with the salesperson we landed on this deal...

$355 a month, 36 months, 12k miles, and $2,500 down (Includes fees, taxes, first month payment and a little bit down)

the car will be arriving this week and all I have done is put a $500 deposit to reserve the vehicle...however I haven't signed anything and I just wanted to double-check if this is a good deal.

The vehicle will be taxed under this zip code... 07407. I am also attaching the link to the dealership's website of the vehicle.

https://mahwahhonda.com/new/Honda/2022-Honda-HR-V-d2b299be0a0e09a91b4e6e9a597f6872.htm

Thanks in advance,
    GM

What is the MSRP and selling price?

.00120 MF and 62% for 36/12 on the HR-V Sport.

Do you have the exact breakdown of the $2500 up front?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• gj22gj22 Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

gj22 said:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks in advance,
    GM

What is the MSRP and selling price?

.00120 MF and 62% for 36/12 on the HR-V Sport.

Do you have the exact breakdown of the $2500 up front?
    Hi Michaell!

I lost the paperwork for the outline of the deal. I was planning on asking them to send it over tomorrow…when I get that additional information I’ll be sure to share it!