Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2023 Land Rover Defender Lease Deals and Prices

1356789

Comments

  • Options
    nyccarguynyccarguy Member Posts: 16,501
    "From LH it seems like RV will be 82%, 66% & 87% respectively."

    Rule #1 - Don't talk about LH

    2001 Prelude Type SH, 2022 Highlander XLE AWD, 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4Xe, 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD

  • Options
    NatostarrNatostarr Member Posts: 15
    Can I get the MF and RV for a 2023 Defender 110S for 24/10 and 36/10 in 92008.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,496
    Natostarr said:

    Can I get the MF and RV for a 2023 Defender 110S for 24/10 and 36/10 in 92008.

    We don't have the MFs, yet. Just the residuals.

    85%/67% residual for 24/36 mo

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    HFinkelsteinHFinkelstein Member Posts: 28
    Hello, can you please provide the MF & RV for a 2023 Defender 110 X-Dynamic SE for:

    24/12 or 10
    27/12 or 10

    Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,160

    Hello, can you please provide the MF & RV for a 2023 Defender 110 X-Dynamic SE for:

    24/12 or 10
    27/12 or 10

    Thanks in advance.

    We don't yet have the MF values for Land Rover in September, just the residual values.

    24/12 - 78%
    33/12 - 66%

    (no 27 month term available from LR)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    mattevanmattevan Member Posts: 47
    Good day.

    23.5 110 S

    24/36 month, 10K/year ZIP 10019.

    Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,160
    mattevan said:

    Good day.

    23.5 110 S

    24/36 month, 10K/year ZIP 10019.

    Thank you!

    We only have LR residuals, at the moment.

    85% / 67%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    GreenyGreeny Member Posts: 6

    Hi there - does anyone have residual and MF for 7.5k 24m and 36m for a 90 X-Dynamic SE? Also for the V8 90. Zip 07631. Thank you

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,160
    Greeny said:

    Hi there - does anyone have residual and MF for 7.5k 24m and 36m for a 90 X-Dynamic SE? Also for the V8 90. Zip 07631. Thank you

    We only have the residual values, at the moment.

    90 X-Dyn SE - 77% / 62%
    90 V8 - 64% / 52%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    kkilo1323kkilo1323 Member Posts: 31
    edited September 2022
    MF & Residual 2023 110 X-DYN SE ZIP 12205

    24/10
    33/10
    36/10

    Thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,496
    edited September 2022
    kkilo1323 said:

    MF & Residual 2023 110 X-DYN SE ZIP 12205

    24/10
    33/10
    36/10

    Thanks

    Standard MF

    79%
    67%
    63% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    GreenyGreeny Member Posts: 6
    edited September 2022

    MF and residual for 7.5k 24m and 36m

    90 x dyn-se
    90 x
    90 V8

    Thank you!

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,160
    Greeny said:

    MF and residual for 7.5k 24m and 36m

    90 x dyn-se

    90 x

    90 V8

    Thank you!

    24/7.5
    .00311 MF
    77%
    68%
    64%

    36/7.5
    .00257 MF
    62%
    54%
    52%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    nicksmu17nicksmu17 Member Posts: 183
    edited September 2022

    Defender se 110 v6
    24/10
    Defender se 130 v6
    24/10
    Mf and residual

    Thanks in advance

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,160
    nicksmu17 said:

    Defender se 110 v6

    24/10

    Defender se 130 v6

    24/10

    Mf and residual

    Thanks in advance

    .00311 MF
    80%
    76%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    kgymef3kgymef3 Member Posts: 56
    Hi, Do you have the MF, Residuals, and any incentives for a 2023 Defender 110S for 36 mo / 12k miles? Zip code 30004

    If standard MF, what would be the standard for a Tier 1?

    Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,160
    kgymef3 said:

    Hi, Do you have the MF, Residuals, and any incentives for a 2023 Defender 110S for 36 mo / 12k miles? Zip code 30004

    If standard MF, what would be the standard for a Tier 1?

    Thanks

    .00257 and 66%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    nicksmu17nicksmu17 Member Posts: 183

    @Michaell said:
    .00311 MF
    80%
    76%

    Hate to do this, but can you give me the 36 month mf and residual on the 130?

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,160
    nicksmu17 said:

    @Michaell said:

    .00311 MF

    80%

    76%

    Hate to do this, but can you give me the 36 month mf and residual on the 130?


    .00257 and 67%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ArdavonArdavon Member Posts: 3
    Hello! Can you please assist with the mf and residual for 36 months on a defender 90 4 cyl P300 S. 10k miles. Zip is 60064. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,160
    Ardavon said:

    Hello! Can you please assist with the mf and residual for 36 months on a defender 90 4 cyl P300 S. 10k miles. Zip is 60064. Thanks!

    .00257 MF and 66% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    trynagetacartrynagetacar Member Posts: 1
    Hey Y'all! Could you please help with the MF and residual of a 2023 Defender 110 S P300

    24 and 36 mos?

    7.5k and 10k miles

    Located in 60647
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,160

    Hey Y'all! Could you please help with the MF and residual of a 2023 Defender 110 S P300

    24 and 36 mos?

    7.5k and 10k miles

    Located in 60647

    24/10 - .00311 MF and 85% residual
    36/10 - .00257 MF and 67% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    anderm30anderm30 Member Posts: 91
    Hello, can you give me the 33/12 and 36/12 MF and residual for a 23 110 S P300 in zip 37919? Any difference with a 23.5?

    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,160
    anderm30 said:

    Hello, can you give me the 33/12 and 36/12 MF and residual for a 23 110 S P300 in zip 37919? Any difference with a 23.5?

    Thanks!

    .00257 MF
    70%, 66% RV

    No 23.5 numbers

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    westindianwestindian Member Posts: 25
    kyfdx said:

    Good morning!
    I have a 23.5 on order X-Dynamic. MSRP $84,935.
    Can you please give me what the MF and Residual would be for a 36/12 lease.
    Much obliged.

    Zip code 54311

    90 or 110?
    110
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,160

    kyfdx said:

    Good morning!
    I have a 23.5 on order X-Dynamic. MSRP $84,935.
    Can you please give me what the MF and Residual would be for a 36/12 lease.
    Much obliged.

    Zip code 54311

    90 or 110?
    110
    .00257 MF and 62% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    verukacatverukacat Member Posts: 11
    May I please get MF/Residual on 2023.5 Defender 110 base model 24/12 and 36/12 in Boston, MA 02115?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,160
    verukacat said:

    May I please get MF/Residual on 2023.5 Defender 110 base model 24/12 and 36/12 in Boston, MA 02115?

    .00311 MF and 88% residual
    .00257 MF and 69% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    pBassanopBassano Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2022
    Could someone provide MF/Residual on 2023.5 Defender 110 S (30th Anniversary) model 24/12 in Jackson, NJ 08527? Very much appreciated
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,160
    pBassano said:

    Could someone provide MF/Residual on 2023.5 Defender 110 S (30th Anniversary) model 24/12 in Jackson, NJ 08527? Very much appreciated

    .00311 MF and 84% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Aflom2kAflom2k Member Posts: 2
    Residual and MF for 2023 110 SE in 94005

    36/10k and 12k
    39/10k and 12k

    Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,160
    Aflom2k said:

    Residual and MF for 2023 110 SE in 94005

    36/10k and 12k
    39/10k and 12k

    Thanks in advance!

    36/12 - .00257 and 63%
    39/12 - .00252 and 58%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    quit_zquit_z Member Posts: 8

    Can I get MF and RV for 2023 Defender 110s 24/7.5, Zip 48108? Thanks in advance.

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,160
    quit_z said:

    Can I get MF and RV for 2023 Defender 110s 24/7.5, Zip 48108? Thanks in advance.

    .00311 MF and 86% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    quit_zquit_z Member Posts: 8

    @Michaell said:
    .00311 MF and 86% residual

    Thanks! Just to confirm, the rv on 110s 24/7.5k dropped by 2 percent, right? Iirc the rv for the same model with the same mileage is 88% in August

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,496
    quit_z said:

    @Michaell said:

    .00311 MF and 86% residual

    Thanks! Just to confirm, the rv on 110s 24/7.5k dropped by 2 percent, right? Iirc the rv for the same model with the same mileage is 88% in August


    86% is correct for this month

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    nenebuernenebuer Member Posts: 6
    Can I have the current MF and residuals for 110 - X-Dynamic SE for 36 / 7,500 in Zip Code 10801
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,160
    nenebuer said:

    Can I have the current MF and residuals for 110 - X-Dynamic SE for 36 / 7,500 in Zip Code 10801

    .00257 MF and 64% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    nenebuernenebuer Member Posts: 6

    Can I also get the current MF and residuals for 110 - X-Dynamic SE for 24 / 7,500 in Zip Code 10801. Thank you.

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,160
    nenebuer said:

    Can I also get the current MF and residuals for 110 - X-Dynamic SE for 24 / 7,500 in Zip Code 10801. Thank you.

    .00311 and 80%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    HFinkelsteinHFinkelstein Member Posts: 28
    Hello, can you please provide the MF & RV for a 2023 Defender 110 X-Dynamic SE 24/10,000 in zipcode 02127?

    Thank you.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,496

    Hello, can you please provide the MF & RV for a 2023 Defender 110 X-Dynamic SE 24/10,000 in zipcode 02127?

    Thank you.

    .00311 MF and 79% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    foldpagesfoldpages Member Posts: 3
    Hello, can you please provide the MF and RV for both a 2023 Defender 110 X-Dynamic SE and 110 X, 36/10,000 in 33181?

    I'm shocked at the RV difference between the X-Dynamic SE and X trims.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,160
    foldpages said:

    Hello, can you please provide the MF and RV for both a 2023 Defender 110 X-Dynamic SE and 110 X, 36/10,000 in 33181?

    I'm shocked at the RV difference between the X-Dynamic SE and X trims.

    .00257 MF
    55% X
    63% X-Dyn SE

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    hypnoticshypnotics Member Posts: 69

    When available, could you please post october’s number for 110s 24/7.5 zip 02115? Thanks

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,496
    hypnotics said:

    When available, could you please post october’s number for 110s 24/7.5 zip 02115? Thanks

    Standard MF and 86% residual

    We don't have the actual money factors, yet

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    trikerytrikery Member Posts: 33
    Looking for the MF / RV for the 24 / 7.5 and 36 / 7.5 in 11375.
    110 S
    110 SE
    90 S
    90 SE

    Thank you.

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,160
    trikery said:

    Looking for the MF / RV for the 24 / 7.5 and 36 / 7.5 in 11375.
    110 S
    110 SE
    90 S
    90 SE

    Thank you.

    We don't have the MF values, yet, for October.

    Residuals:
    86% / 68%
    81% / 65%
    85% / 67%
    78% / 62%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    hypnoticshypnotics Member Posts: 69

    MF is 0.00332 for Oct

Sign In or Register to comment.