2023 Volkswagen Atlas Lease Deals and Prices

2

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,959
    nwbc54 said:

    Looking for Residual, MF and any incentives on a 2023 Atlas SE w/Technology 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A) in zip code 01741 for 36/12. Thanks!

    .00336 MF and 61% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bishweibishwei San Mateo, CAMember Posts: 7

    Can I please get the mf, residual, and incentives for:

    2023 atlas sel premium rline
    24/10
    36/10

    Zip code 94403

    Thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,513
    bishwei said:

    Can I please get the mf, residual, and incentives for:

    2023 atlas sel premium rline

    24/10

    36/10

    Zip code 94403

    Thank you!

    .00336 MF
    69%
    62% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • HankthetankHankthetank Member Posts: 1
    Looking for 2023 Atlas Se tech 4motion 36/12 MF, Residual, and incentives please- 94952

    Looking for 2023 Atlas SEL tech 4motion 36/12 MF, Residual, and incentives please- 94952

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,513

    Looking for 2023 Atlas Se tech 4motion 36/12 MF, Residual, and incentives please- 94952

    Looking for 2023 Atlas SEL tech 4motion 36/12 MF, Residual, and incentives please- 94952

    Thanks

    .00336 MF
    61% residual
    No lease incentives

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hagan16hagan16 Member Posts: 48
    Just wanted to see if you had any updated numbers for December for a 2023 Atlas SE v6 AWD with tech for zip 17104? If so, could you provide the RV and MF for a 36 and 39 month lease with 10k miles per year and any incentives? Thanks again
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,959
    hagan16 said:

    Just wanted to see if you had any updated numbers for December for a 2023 Atlas SE v6 AWD with tech for zip 17104? If so, could you provide the RV and MF for a 36 and 39 month lease with 10k miles per year and any incentives? Thanks again

    .00336 MF
    62%/60% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pb3pb3 Member Posts: 6
    Hi there,
    May I please have the RV, MF, incentives for a '23 Atlas cross sport SE 3.6L AWD w/Tech for 24 months 15k miles. Zip 48170. Thank you very much
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,513
    pb3 said:

    Hi there,
    May I please have the RV, MF, incentives for a '23 Atlas cross sport SE 3.6L AWD w/Tech for 24 months 15k miles. Zip 48170. Thank you very much

    .00336 MF and 66% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dbs6000dbs6000 Member Posts: 58
    Hope all is well.

    Please advise as to the December 2022:

    money factors,
    residuals,
    acquisition fee,
    programs / incentives &
    invoice pricing for the following:

    Model: 2023 Atlas Cross Sport
    Trim: SE w/ Tech & SEL
    Engine: 4 & 6 cylinders
    Drive: FWD & AWD
    Term: 39 & 48 Months
    Mileage: 7,500 Miles
    Zip Code: 11598

    Thank you very much & best regards to all! :)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,513
    dbs6000 said:

    Hope all is well.

    Please advise as to the December 2022:

    money factors,
    residuals,
    acquisition fee,
    programs / incentives &
    invoice pricing for the following:

    Model: 2023 Atlas Cross Sport
    Trim: SE w/ Tech & SEL
    Engine: 4 & 6 cylinders
    Drive: FWD & AWD
    Term: 39 & 48 Months
    Mileage: 7,500 Miles
    Zip Code: 11598

    Thank you very much & best regards to all! :)

    39/7.5 - .00336 and 61%
    48/7.5 - .00356 and 56%
    No lease incentives
    $699 acquisition fee

    Either engine
    Either drive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bakerrrm2bakerrrm2 Member Posts: 85
    May I please have the RV, MF, incentives for a '23 Atlas cross sport SEL 3.6L AWD and SEL Premium R line for 36 months 10k miles. Zip 29072. Thank you in advance
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,959
    bakerrrm2 said:

    May I please have the RV, MF, incentives for a '23 Atlas cross sport SEL 3.6L AWD and SEL Premium R line for 36 months 10k miles. Zip 29072. Thank you in advance

    .00336 MF and 62% residual

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jegre123jegre123 Member Posts: 56
    Looking for MF, residual and any incentives for a 2023 SEL Premium R-Line 4Motion in 60014. Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,513
    jegre123 said:

    Looking for MF, residual and any incentives for a 2023 SEL Premium R-Line 4Motion in 60014. Thank you

    36/15
    .00336 and 59%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • j2pixelj2pixel Member Posts: 8
    Looking for Res and MF and nay incentives on 2023 Atlas SE 2.0T 2/ Technology 4DR SUV with Captains Chairs in Zip Code 33186. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,513
    j2pixel said:

    Looking for Res and MF and nay incentives on 2023 Atlas SE 2.0T 2/ Technology 4DR SUV with Captains Chairs in Zip Code 33186. Thank you.

    36/15
    .00336 and 59%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • insearchinsearch Member Posts: 38
    Hello! Can you please share MF, residuals and any incentive or special programs for 2023 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SEL R-Line Black With Navigation & AWD 36 months/12000 miles. Zip code 68130.

    Thank you in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,513
    insearch said:

    Hello! Can you please share MF, residuals and any incentive or special programs for 2023 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SEL R-Line Black With Navigation & AWD 36 months/12000 miles. Zip code 68130.

    Thank you in advance.

    .00336 MF and 61% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • j2pixelj2pixel Member Posts: 8
    Looking for RV and MF and any incentives for a 39M/15K lease on 2023 Atlas SE 2.0T 2/ Technology 4DR SUV with Captains Chairs in Zip Code 33327 . Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,513
    j2pixel said:

    Looking for RV and MF and any incentives for a 39M/15K lease on 2023 Atlas SE 2.0T 2/ Technology 4DR SUV with Captains Chairs in Zip Code 33327 . Thank you.

    .00336 MF and 57% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Mbrennan6Mbrennan6 Member Posts: 8

    Hi can I get the mf & rv for atlas sel r-line black for 36/10 for zip 11234. Thanks

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,513
    Mbrennan6 said:

    Hi can I get the mf & rv for atlas sel r-line black for 36/10 for zip 11234. Thanks

    .00336 MF and 62% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Mbrennan6Mbrennan6 Member Posts: 8

    Can I please have mf & rv for atlas v6 se with tech & 4motion. Thanks

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,513
    Mbrennan6 said:

    Can I please have mf & rv for atlas v6 se with tech & 4motion. Thanks

    Same numbers as above

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Mbrennan6Mbrennan6 Member Posts: 8

    Hi are the numbers different for 39/10 vs 36/10 on the atlas v6 se tech 4 motion? They quoted me $810 a month for 39 with sign & drive. Thanks

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,959
    Mbrennan6 said:

    Hi are the numbers different for 39/10 vs 36/10 on the atlas v6 se tech 4 motion? They quoted me $810 a month for 39 with sign & drive. Thanks

    Residual is 2% less for 39 mo vs. 36 mo. Same money factor

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rickybobby718_rickybobby718_ Member Posts: 7

    Can I get MF and RV on SEL. And incentives. 36/12. Zip code 11565

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,959

    Can I get MF and RV on SEL. And incentives. 36/12. Zip code 11565

    .00336 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Tarkus1234Tarkus1234 Member Posts: 1
    What is RV and MF for 2023 Atlas V6 SE Technology in 32751? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,959

    What is RV and MF for 2023 Atlas V6 SE Technology in 32751? Thanks.

    36/15
    .00336 MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lucky932lucky932 Member Posts: 114
    Hello, Can I have the numbers on SEL Premium R-Line in 77584
    10K|24
    10K|36/39
    Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,959
    lucky932 said:

    Hello, Can I have the numbers on SEL Premium R-Line in 77584
    10K|24
    10K|36/39
    Thanks in advance.

    .00323 MF
    68%/61%/59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Dr_wd_ptDr_wd_pt Member Posts: 19
    Going to have to lease what's on the lot and want to have as much info as possible. Can I get the residual value, MF and any incentives for a 36/10 lease of the 2023 VW Atlas in the following trims:

    SE 2.0L FWD
    SE with technology 2.0L FWD
    SEL 2.0L AWD
    SEL R-line 3.6L AWD
    SEL Premium R-Line 3.6L AWD?

    Thank you for the help
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,513
    Dr_wd_pt said:

    Going to have to lease what's on the lot and want to have as much info as possible. Can I get the residual value, MF and any incentives for a 36/10 lease of the 2023 VW Atlas in the following trims:

    SE 2.0L FWD
    SE with technology 2.0L FWD
    SEL 2.0L AWD
    SEL R-line 3.6L AWD
    SEL Premium R-Line 3.6L AWD?

    Thank you for the help

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JB1975JB1975 Member Posts: 1
    Hello -

    Thanks for your continued support to this group! Can you please provide MF, Residual and any Incentives for a 36/10 or 36/12 lease of a 2023 VW Atlas V6 SE w/Tech 4 Motion. Zip = 10523. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,513
    JB1975 said:

    Hello -

    Thanks for your continued support to this group! Can you please provide MF, Residual and any Incentives for a 36/10 or 36/12 lease of a 2023 VW Atlas V6 SE w/Tech 4 Motion. Zip = 10523. Thanks!

    36/12
    .00323 MF and 60% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Dr_wd_ptDr_wd_pt Member Posts: 19

    @Michaell said:
    What is your location?

    Apologies 90291

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,513
    Dr_wd_pt said:

    Going to have to lease what's on the lot and want to have as much info as possible. Can I get the residual value, MF and any incentives for a 36/10 lease of the 2023 VW Atlas in the following trims:

    SE 2.0L FWD
    SE with technology 2.0L FWD
    SEL 2.0L AWD
    SEL R-line 3.6L AWD
    SEL Premium R-Line 3.6L AWD?

    Thank you for the help

    Dr_wd_pt said:

    @Michaell said:

    What is your location?

    Apologies 90291


    .00323 MF
    61% residual
    No lease incentives

    All requested trims

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JTDD_GALLJTDD_GALL 55315Member Posts: 7

    Could you please provide the Residual & MF info for 2023 Atlas SEL Premium R-line AWD. 36/15 in area code 55317?

    Thank you

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,959
    JTDD_GALL said:

    Could you please provide the Residual & MF info for 2023 Atlas SEL Premium R-line AWD. 36/15 in area code 55317?

    Thank you

    .00323 MF and 58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • insearchinsearch Member Posts: 38
    Hello! Can you please share MF, residuals and any incentive or special programs for 2023 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SEL R-Line Black With Navigation & AWD.
    24/12
    36/12
    Zip code 68130.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,513
    insearch said:

    Hello! Can you please share MF, residuals and any incentive or special programs for 2023 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SEL R-Line Black With Navigation & AWD.
    24/12
    36/12
    Zip code 68130.

    .00323 MF
    67%
    60% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nyc0220nyc0220 Member Posts: 5
    2023 VW Atlas SE AWD w/ Tech

    Zip Code: 10028

    Term: 36 Months

    Mileage: 7.5K

    Can you please provide RV, MF, and any incentives?

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,513
    nyc0220 said:

    2023 VW Atlas SE AWD w/ Tech

    Zip Code: 10028

    Term: 36 Months

    Mileage: 7.5K

    Can you please provide RV, MF, and any incentives?

    Thank you!

    .00323 MF and 62% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • UfischerUfischer Member Posts: 1

    Could you please provide the Residual & MF info for 2023 Atlas SEL R-line Black AWD. 39/12 in area code 33160?

    Thank you

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,959
    Ufischer said:

    Could you please provide the Residual & MF info for 2023 Atlas SEL R-line Black AWD. 39/12 in area code 33160?

    Thank you

    .00323 MF and 58% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bflan123bflan123 Member Posts: 2
    Can you please provide the residual & MF for a 2023 Atlas SE with tech in area code 33770? Would this be different for 36/12 or 48/12?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,513
    bflan123 said:

    Can you please provide the residual & MF for a 2023 Atlas SE with tech in area code 33770? Would this be different for 36/12 or 48/12?

    36/12 - .00313 MF and 60% residual
    48/12 - .00333 MF and 53% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AudiflyerAudiflyer Member Posts: 1

    Can you please provide Residual and MF for 2023 Atlas Premium R line Lease 15000 39 months 01030

Sign In or Register to comment.