-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2023 GMC Acadia Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,064
edited September 2022 in GMC
Ask your 2023 Acadia lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«134

Comments

  • Options
    jegre123jegre123 Member Posts: 62
    Hello, can I get MF, residual and incentives for a 36/15 lease on a 2023 Acadia SLE AWD in 60014? Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,064
    jegre123 said:

    Hello, can I get MF, residual and incentives for a 36/15 lease on a 2023 Acadia SLE AWD in 60014? Thanks!

    .00319 MF and 56% residual
    $3000 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Yesjimmy311Yesjimmy311 Member Posts: 1

    Hello, can I get MF, residual and incentives for a 36/12 lease on a 2023 Acadia SLE FWD in 90650? Thanks!

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,064

    Hello, can I get MF, residual and incentives for a 36/12 lease on a 2023 Acadia SLE FWD in 90650? Thanks!

    .00319 MF and 58% residual
    $3000 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    ristaze1ristaze1 Member Posts: 14
    Can you get me the following:
    2023 Acadia Denali 08096
    MF and residual and incentive for 10,000 miles 36 months?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,045
    ristaze1 said:

    Can you get me the following:
    2023 Acadia Denali 08096
    MF and residual and incentive for 10,000 miles 36 months?

    .00259 and 57%
    $3000 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    pacopg3pacopg3 Member Posts: 73
    Can I please get MF, residual and incentives for 10 and 12k miles, 36 months?
    2023 Acadia Denali and SLT
    Thank you in advance.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,045
    pacopg3 said:

    Can I please get MF, residual and incentives for 10 and 12k miles, 36 months?
    2023 Acadia Denali and SLT
    Thank you in advance.

    Almost 70 posts, and you forget to provide your location?

    Shame, shame. :smiley:

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    pacopg3pacopg3 Member Posts: 73
    Michaell said:

    pacopg3 said:

    Can I please get MF, residual and incentives for 10 and 12k miles, 36 months?
    2023 Acadia Denali and SLT
    Thank you in advance.

    Almost 70 posts, and you forget to provide your location?

    Shame, shame. :smiley:

    OMG hahaha

    85250 🫢☺️☺️☺️


  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,064
    pacopg3 said:

    Michaell said:

    pacopg3 said:

    Can I please get MF, residual and incentives for 10 and 12k miles, 36 months?
    2023 Acadia Denali and SLT
    Thank you in advance.

    Almost 70 posts, and you forget to provide your location?

    Shame, shame. :smiley:

    OMG hahaha

    85250 🫢☺️☺️☺️


    36/12
    SLT: .00338 MF and 58% residual
    DEN: .00259 MF and 56% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    pacopg3pacopg3 Member Posts: 73
    kyfdx said:

    pacopg3 said:

    Michaell said:

    pacopg3 said:

    Can I please get MF, residual and incentives for 10 and 12k miles, 36 months?
    2023 Acadia Denali and SLT
    Thank you in advance.

    Almost 70 posts, and you forget to provide your location?

    Shame, shame. :smiley:

    OMG hahaha

    85250 🫢☺️☺️☺️


    36/12
    SLT: .00338 MF and 58% residual
    DEN: .00259 MF and 56% residual

    No lease incentives

    Thank you

  • Options
    ngassmannngassmann Member Posts: 31
    edited October 2022
    Hi can I please get the MF/RV for 36/12 and 95118 for a 23 Acadia Denali
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,045
    ngassmann said:

    Hi can I please get the MF/RV for 36/12 and 95118 for a 23 Acadia Denali

    .00259 MF and 56% RV
    $3000 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    wmubroncos2613wmubroncos2613 Member Posts: 14
    Could you please provide the MF/RV & incentives for Acadia SLT 36/10, 48098
    Thanks in advance
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,045

    Could you please provide the MF/RV & incentives for Acadia SLT 36/10, 48098
    Thanks in advance

    .00338 MF and 59% RV
    $3000 customer incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    wmubroncos2613wmubroncos2613 Member Posts: 14
    Michaell said:

    Could you please provide the MF/RV & incentives for Acadia SLT 36/10, 48098
    Thanks in advance

    .00338 MF and 59% RV
    $3000 customer incentives

    Can you get me the same for a Denali AWD ?
    TIA
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,064



    Michaell said:

    Could you please provide the MF/RV & incentives for Acadia SLT 36/10, 48098
    Thanks in advance

    .00338 MF and 59% RV
    $3000 customer incentives

    Can you get me the same for a Denali AWD ?
    TIA
    .00259 MF and 57% residual
    $3000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    SergioCabreraSergioCabrera Member Posts: 10
    Hello, can I get MF, residual and incentives for a 36/10 lease on a 2023 Acadia SLE FWD in 33186? Thanks in advance!!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,064

    Hello, can I get MF, residual and incentives for a 36/10 lease on a 2023 Acadia SLE FWD in 33186? Thanks in advance!!

    .00253 MF and 59% residual
    $3000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    shellboyshellboy Member Posts: 5
    Can I get MF, residual aand incentives for 36/15 lease on a 2023 Acadia Denali AWD in 48307.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,064
    shellboy said:

    Can I get MF, residual aand incentives for 36/15 lease on a 2023 Acadia Denali AWD in 48307.
    Thanks.

    .00210 MF and 54% residual
    $3000 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    shellboyshellboy Member Posts: 5
    It looks like incentives changed in the last two days from $3000 to $5000, at least in my zip code of 48307. Could you reconfirm the MF and residual from previous request?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,045
    edited November 2022
    shellboy said:

    Can I get MF, residual aand incentives for 36/15 lease on a 2023 Acadia Denali AWD in 48307.
    Thanks.

    shellboy said:

    It looks like incentives changed in the last two days from $3000 to $5000, at least in my zip code of 48307. Could you reconfirm the MF and residual from previous request?

    No changes that we see.

    Do you have a link to the incentives?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    shellboyshellboy Member Posts: 5
    I got an email from my local dealer. It was referred to as a $5,000 Buick and GMC Select Market Incremental CCR Program Credit available through Nov. 30.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,045
    shellboy said:

    I got an email from my local dealer. It was referred to as a $5,000 Buick and GMC Select Market Incremental CCR Program Credit available through Nov. 30.

    Sounds like a regional incentive - we don't have any information on it.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    shellboyshellboy Member Posts: 5
    OK, I got a quote from a local dealer who is using a 0.00280 MF and 54% residual for a 2023 GMC Acadia Denali AWD for 36/15. Is the MF negotiable with the dealer or fixed by GM Financial ?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,045
    shellboy said:

    OK, I got a quote from a local dealer who is using a 0.00280 MF and 54% residual for a 2023 GMC Acadia Denali AWD for 36/15. Is the MF negotiable with the dealer or fixed by GM Financial ?

    Dealer is allowed to mark up the base MF (which we quote) for extra profit.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    shellboyshellboy Member Posts: 5
    Michaell,
    I was able to negotiate the MF down to 0.0021 at another local dealer. Considering current interest rates, I think I got the best deal possible with $5250 in incentives and $3000 in equity from my 5 month early lease turn in.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,064
    shellboy said:

    Michaell,
    I was able to negotiate the MF down to 0.0021 at another local dealer. Considering current interest rates, I think I got the best deal possible with $5250 in incentives and $3000 in equity from my 5 month early lease turn in.

    Congrats! Thanks for the report.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    allennessallenness Member Posts: 26
    Hi, is GMC still offering $2000 (or any) loyalty discount for current GM lessees on top of the $3,000 incentive?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,045
    allenness said:

    Hi, is GMC still offering $2000 (or any) loyalty discount for current GM lessees on top of the $3,000 incentive?

    In what location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    allennessallenness Member Posts: 26
    Michaell said:

    allenness said:

    Hi, is GMC still offering $2000 (or any) loyalty discount for current GM lessees on top of the $3,000 incentive?

    In what location?
    PA / 17603
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,045
    allenness said:

    Michaell said:

    allenness said:

    Hi, is GMC still offering $2000 (or any) loyalty discount for current GM lessees on top of the $3,000 incentive?

    In what location?
    PA / 17603
    I confirm both the $3000 incentive and $2000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    allennessallenness Member Posts: 26
    Michaell said:

    allenness said:

    Michaell said:

    allenness said:

    Hi, is GMC still offering $2000 (or any) loyalty discount for current GM lessees on top of the $3,000 incentive?

    In what location?
    PA / 17603
    I confirm both the $3000 incentive and $2000 loyalty
    Thank you!
  • Options
    allennessallenness Member Posts: 26
    edited December 2022

    May I please get December RV and MF for 36mo/12k lease for Acadia AT4 in 17603 zip?

    (assuming $3000 incentive and $2000 loyalty remain in December)

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,045
    allenness said:

    May I please get December RV and MF for 36mo/12k lease for Acadia AT4 in 17603 zip?

    (assuming $3000 incentive and $2000 loyalty remain in December)

    .00255 MF and 58% RV
    $3000 incentive
    $2000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    allennessallenness Member Posts: 26
    edited December 2022

    Many thanks!

  • Options
    Smith_22Smith_22 Member Posts: 8

    Hello, can I get MF, residual and incentives for a 24/12 lease on a 2023 Acadia SLT AWD in 48116? Thanks!

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,064
    Smith_22 said:

    Hello, can I get MF, residual and incentives for a 24/12 lease on a 2023 Acadia SLT AWD in 48116? Thanks!

    .00275 MF and 68% residual
    $3000 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Smith_22Smith_22 Member Posts: 8

    @kyfdx said:
    .00275 MF and 68% residual
    $3000 customer incentive

    Interesting. I recently received these values from my local dealer and thought the MF was high at .00255 and residual of 56%. How can that residual be so far off?

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,045
    Smith_22 said:

    @kyfdx said:

    .00275 MF and 68% residual

    $3000 customer incentive

    Interesting. I recently received these values from my local dealer and thought the MF was high at .00255 and residual of 56%. How can that residual be so far off?


    The dealer may be using a different bank - our numbers come from GM Financial.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Smith_22Smith_22 Member Posts: 8

    @Michaell said:
    The dealer may be using a different bank - our numbers come from GM Financial.

    I found that they accidentally gave me the wrong residual for calculations (wrong trim) and it is the 68% you had provided.
    This forum is a great resource! Thanks again!

  • Options
    Cliffp99Cliffp99 Member Posts: 2

    What is the mf and residual on an awd Denali - 36/12
    Does loyalty $ count for current Gm cars owned or just Gm leases?

  • Options
    Cliffp99Cliffp99 Member Posts: 2

    Sorry - 33487

    Thank you

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,045
    Cliffp99 said:

    What is the mf and residual on an awd Denali - 36/12

    Does loyalty $ count for current Gm cars owned or just Gm leases?

    Cliffp99 said:

    Sorry - 33487

    Thank you

    .00210 and 56%
    $3000 incentives

    Check with your dealer on loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Smith_22Smith_22 Member Posts: 8
    kyfdx said:

    Smith_22 said:

    Hello, can I get MF, residual and incentives for a 24/12 lease on a 2023 Acadia SLT AWD in 48116? Thanks!

    .00275 MF and 68% residual
    $3000 customer incentive
    Is that general/average credit based MF? Would a credit of >800 be different for GM MFs? Super Prime/SuperTier1 or something?

    Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,045
    Smith_22 said:


    kyfdx said:

    Smith_22 said:

    Hello, can I get MF, residual and incentives for a 24/12 lease on a 2023 Acadia SLT AWD in 48116? Thanks!

    .00275 MF and 68% residual
    $3000 customer incentive
    Is that general/average credit based MF? Would a credit of >800 be different for GM MFs? Super Prime/SuperTier1 or something?

    Thanks in advance!
    The numbers we provide are for top tier credit.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Mattsmo266Mattsmo266 Member Posts: 1

    Could you please provide the MF/RV & incentives for Acadia SLT 36/12 Zip 30011?

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,045

    Could you please provide the MF/RV & incentives for Acadia SLT 36/12 Zip 30011?

    .00255 MF and 58% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    bryanwilson1bryanwilson1 Member Posts: 33
    edited January 2023

    Mf, rv and incentives please.

    Acadia SLE AWD

    24/10 AND 36/10 44870

Sign In or Register to comment.