2023 Subaru Legacy Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,165
edited September 27 in Subaru
Ask your 2023 Legacy lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

  • davidw007davidw007 Member Posts: 15
    Does anyone have the money factor and residual % for a 2023 Subaru Legacy Limited? Lease terms are 36 months/10K miles in zipcode 11530 (Long Island, NY)?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,406
    davidw007 said:

    Does anyone have the money factor and residual % for a 2023 Subaru Legacy Limited? Lease terms are 36 months/10K miles in zipcode 11530 (Long Island, NY)?

    .00053 MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • davidw007davidw007 Member Posts: 15
    Michaell said:

    davidw007 said:

    Does anyone have the money factor and residual % for a 2023 Subaru Legacy Limited? Lease terms are 36 months/10K miles in zipcode 11530 (Long Island, NY)?

    .00053 MF and 59% residual

    Thank you so much! If it's not a bother I may check again in a few weeks if I can't make a deal and hopefully the October rates are similar.
  • davidw007davidw007 Member Posts: 15
    Can I have the October money factor and residual % for the following vehicles? Lease terms are 36 months/10K miles in zipcode 11530 (Long Island, NY)?

    2023 Subaru Legacy Premium
    2023 Subaru Legacy Limited
    2023 Subaru Legacy Sport
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,165
    davidw007 said:

    Can I have the October money factor and residual % for the following vehicles? Lease terms are 36 months/10K miles in zipcode 11530 (Long Island, NY)?

    2023 Subaru Legacy Premium
    2023 Subaru Legacy Limited
    2023 Subaru Legacy Sport

    .00132 MF and 61% residual
    .00053 MF and 59% residual
    .00200 MF and 66% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • zsiiszzsiisz Member Posts: 6
    Can I have MF and RV for 2023 Legacy (Model Code: PAF, AWD, H-4 cyl) for 24/10 in 22801?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,406
    zsiisz said:

    Can I have MF and RV for 2023 Legacy (Model Code: PAF, AWD, H-4 cyl) for 24/10 in 22801?

    I can't decipher the model code - what trim level is this?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • zsiiszzsiisz Member Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

    zsiisz said:

    Can I have MF and RV for 2023 Legacy (Model Code: PAF, AWD, H-4 cyl) for 24/10 in 22801?

    I can't decipher the model code - what trim level is this?
    Limited. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,406
    zsiisz said:

    Michaell said:

    zsiisz said:

    Can I have MF and RV for 2023 Legacy (Model Code: PAF, AWD, H-4 cyl) for 24/10 in 22801?

    I can't decipher the model code - what trim level is this?
    Limited. Thank you!
    .00260 MF and 68% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • CR23CR23 Member Posts: 9
    Hi - can I please get the MF, RV and any incentives for the following in 29715 for a 36/10 lease?

    2023 Legacy Premium
    2023 Legacy Limited
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,406
    CR23 said:

    Hi - can I please get the MF, RV and any incentives for the following in 29715 for a 36/10 lease?

    2023 Legacy Premium
    2023 Legacy Limited

    .00132 MF and 61% RV
    .00053 MF and 59% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • carlease914carlease914 Member Posts: 3
    Hi. Please post the MF, RV and any incentives for a 2023 Legacy Touring XT on 36 mos/10,000 lease in zip 10538 (NY metro area). Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,165

    Hi. Please post the MF, RV and any incentives for a 2023 Legacy Touring XT on 36 mos/10,000 lease in zip 10538 (NY metro area). Thanks.

    .00125 MF and 63% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ChipSwizzleChipSwizzle Member Posts: 8
    Can I please have the MF and residual for a '23 Legacy Base and Premium trims?
    36/12
    Zip: 84321

    Thanks.
  • swilsswils Member Posts: 3
    edited November 1
    Hello can I please have the MF and RV for a '23 Legacy Premium?

    24/10 and 36/10
    Zip: 12303

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,165

    Can I please have the MF and residual for a '23 Legacy Base and Premium trims?
    36/12
    Zip: 84321

    Thanks.

    Base: .00102 MF and 59% residual
    Prem: .00120 MF and 58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,165
    swils said:

    Hello can I please have the MF and RV for a '23 Legacy Premium?

    24/10 and 36/10
    Zip: 12303

    Thank you!

    swils said:

    Hello can I please have the MF and RV for a '23 Legacy Premium?

    24/10 and 36/10
    Zip: 12303

    Thank you!

    .00260 MF and 70% residual
    .00120 MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • davidw007davidw007 Member Posts: 15
    Can I please have the money factor and residual % for a 2023 Subaru Legacy Premium and 2023 Subaru Legacy Limited? 36 months/10K miles/zipcode 11530
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,165
    davidw007 said:

    Can I please have the money factor and residual % for a 2023 Subaru Legacy Premium and 2023 Subaru Legacy Limited? 36 months/10K miles/zipcode 11530

    LTD: .00051 MF and 57% residual
    Prem: .00120 MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mmm1961mmm1961 Member Posts: 7
    Can I have the money factor and residual % for the following vehicles? Lease terms are 36 months/10K miles in NYC, NJ

    2023 Subaru Legacy Premium
    2023 Subaru Legacy Limited
    2023 Subaru Legacy Sport
    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,165
    mmm1961 said:

    Can I have the money factor and residual % for the following vehicles? Lease terms are 36 months/10K miles in NYC, NJ

    2023 Subaru Legacy Premium
    2023 Subaru Legacy Limited
    2023 Subaru Legacy Sport
    Thanks.

    .00120 MF and 59% residual
    .00051 MF and 57% residual
    .00185 MF and 64% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mmm1961mmm1961 Member Posts: 7
    Thanks
  • Dr_wd_ptDr_wd_pt Member Posts: 15
    Can I get the residual value and MF for the 2023 Legacy 2.5 base and premium model

    36 months / 15,000 miles
    Zip 90291

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,406
    Dr_wd_pt said:

    Can I get the residual value and MF for the 2023 Legacy 2.5 base and premium model

    36 months / 15,000 miles
    Zip 90291

    Thanks

    Base - .00102 and 57%
    Prem - .00120 and 56%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.