-July 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2023 Nissan Pathfinder Lease Deals and Purchase Prices

17810121317

Comments

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    Jo1992 said:

    Can i please get RV / MF for

    2023 Nissan pathfinder AWD

    SV / SL 18 /10

    Thank you!

    Edit: forgot zip code 10305

    .00338 MF
    $300 incentive
    88% SL
    91% SV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    kduff85kduff85 Member Posts: 41
    Looking MF, residual for Pathfinder SV/RC/SL - AWD - 18/10 for 76182. Any incentives?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    kduff85 said:

    Looking MF, residual for Pathfinder SV/RC/SL - AWD - 18/10 for 76182. Any incentives?

    .00338 MF
    No lease incentives
    91% / 87% / 88% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Ktooch11Ktooch11 Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2023
    Looking MF, residual for Pathfinder S/SV/RC/SL- 18/10 with one-pay for 08690. Any incentives? Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,834
    Ktooch11 said:

    Looking MF, residual for Pathfinder S/SV/RC/SL- 18/10 with one-pay for 08690. Any incentives? Thank you!

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Ktooch11Ktooch11 Member Posts: 6
    kyfdx said:

    Ktooch11 said:

    Looking MF, residual for Pathfinder S/SV/RC/SL- 18/10 with one-pay for 08690. Any incentives? Thank you!

    FWD or AWD?
    Front wheel
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,834
    Ktooch11 said:

    kyfdx said:

    Ktooch11 said:

    Looking MF, residual for Pathfinder S/SV/RC/SL- 18/10 with one-pay for 08690. Any incentives? Thank you!

    FWD or AWD?
    Front wheel
    .00338 MF
    $300 incentive

    91%/88%/87%/86% residual

    .00282 MF for one pay

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    tphiliptphilip Member Posts: 78
    edited March 2023

    Hello,

    Can I get the RV and MF for SL and SV AWD.

    Also MF for One pay

    18/10K

    ZIP 60090

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,834
    tphilip said:

    Hello,

    Can I get the RV and MF for SL and SV AWD.

    Also MF for One pay

    18/10K

    ZIP 60090

    .00338 MF
    $300 incentive
    91%/88% residual for SV/SL

    .00282 for one pay

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Hello!

    RV/MF and incentives for:

    Pathfinder S (AWD) @ 36/12k and 18/10k
    Pathfinder SV (AWD) @ 36/12k and 18/10k
    Pathfinder Rock Creek (AWD) @ 36/12k and 18/10k
    Pathfinder SL (AWD) @ 36/12k and 18/10k

    Zip is 45428

    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351

    Hello!

    RV/MF and incentives for:

    Pathfinder S (AWD) @ 36/12k and 18/10k
    Pathfinder SV (AWD) @ 36/12k and 18/10k
    Pathfinder Rock Creek (AWD) @ 36/12k and 18/10k
    Pathfinder SL (AWD) @ 36/12k and 18/10k

    Zip is 45428

    Thanks!

    .00338 MF
    No lease incentives
    72% / 93%
    71% / 91%
    70% / 87%
    70% / 88%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    carfanBoycarfanBoy Member Posts: 113

    @kyfdx said:
    .00338 MF
    $300 incentive

    91%/88%/87%/86% residual

    .00282 MF for one pay

    Is there any link or document to show MF for one pay. I visited couple of dealers around me, and they say 0.00338 for one pay.

    Only one dealer did some ground work and returned my call agreeing for 0.00282 for one pay.

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    carfanBoy said:

    @kyfdx said:

    .00338 MF

    $300 incentive

    91%/88%/87%/86% residual

    .00282 MF for one pay

    Is there any link or document to show MF for one pay. I visited couple of dealers around me, and they say 0.00338 for one pay.

    Only one dealer did some ground work and returned my call agreeing for 0.00282 for one pay.


    So, if one dealer knows about it, they all know about it, but refuse to give it to you. It's at their discretion.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options

    @Michaell said:
    .00338 MF
    No lease incentives
    72% / 93%
    71% / 91%
    70% / 87%
    70% / 88%

    Thanks!

  • Options
    carfanBoycarfanBoy Member Posts: 113

    @Michaell said:
    The only downside of the MSD program is the loss of use of that money for the lease term. Each security deposit is the monthly payment, rounded up to the next highest $25 or $50.

    Incase of total or stolen, do we get prorated or we loos entire money? I read many threads and getting mixed answers

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    carfanBoy said:

    @Michaell said:

    The only downside of the MSD program is the loss of use of that money for the lease term. Each security deposit is the monthly payment, rounded up to the next highest $25 or $50.

    Incase of total or stolen, do we get prorated or we loos entire money? I read many threads and getting mixed answers


    With the MSD program, you get the money back if the lease is terminated early via theft or collision.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    carfanBoycarfanBoy Member Posts: 113

    @Michaell said:
    With the MSD program, you get the money back if the lease is terminated early via theft or collision.

    Do we just get the MSD back or even One pay (prorated)

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,834
    carfanBoy said:

    @Michaell said:

    With the MSD program, you get the money back if the lease is terminated early via theft or collision.

    Do we just get the MSD back or even One pay (prorated)


    Either way

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    sverd23sverd23 Member Posts: 15
    Hello,

    Looking for MF and residual for Pathfinder Platinum, 36/12, 75209. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    sverd23 said:

    Hello,

    Looking for MF and residual for Pathfinder Platinum, 36/12, 75209. Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    sverd23sverd23 Member Posts: 15
    Michaell said:

    sverd23 said:

    Hello,

    Looking for MF and residual for Pathfinder Platinum, 36/12, 75209. Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?
    Is both ok?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    sverd23 said:

    Michaell said:

    sverd23 said:

    Hello,

    Looking for MF and residual for Pathfinder Platinum, 36/12, 75209. Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?
    Is both ok?
    .00338 MF
    84% AWD
    82% FWD

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    User57778User57778 Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

    MF, RV, Incentives for 2023 Nissan Pathfinder SL and Platinum 4WD 12k/year, 36 months 03753.

    MF, RV, Incentives for 2023 Nissan Pathfinder SL and Platinum 4WD 15k/year, 36 months 03753.

    Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,834
    User57778 said:

    Hi,

    MF, RV, Incentives for 2023 Nissan Pathfinder SL and Platinum 4WD 12k/year, 36 months 03753.

    MF, RV, Incentives for 2023 Nissan Pathfinder SL and Platinum 4WD 15k/year, 36 months 03753.

    Thank you!

    36/15
    .00338 MF
    $300 incentive

    SL: 69% residual
    Plat: 68% residual

    Add 1% for 12K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Nadko6949Nadko6949 Member Posts: 11

    Hello,

    Can I please get the current residual, money factor and incentives for a 2023 Pathfinder Platinum 4wd. 36 months 12K miles. Zip 44011

    Thanks in advance.

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    Nadko6949 said:

    Hello,

    Can I please get the current residual, money factor and incentives for a 2023 Pathfinder Platinum 4wd. 36 months 12K miles. Zip 44011

    Thanks in advance.

    .00338 and 69%
    $300 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    1984CMT1984CMT Member Posts: 11
    Can I get MF and RV for at 36/mo for 12k and 15k miles on AWD and FWD Platinum? 63109.

    Thanks!

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    1984CMT said:

    Can I get MF and RV for at 36/mo for 12k and 15k miles on AWD and FWD Platinum? 63109.

    Thanks!

    36/15
    .00338 MF
    68% AWD
    66% FWD

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    leasememalleasememal Member Posts: 1
    Can I please get MF and RV for a 18 month and 24 month lease with 15k/miles per year. Nissan Pathfinder Platinum 4WD. Zip code 48080 (MI)
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,834

    Can I please get MF and RV for a 18 month and 24 month lease with 15k/miles per year. Nissan Pathfinder Platinum 4WD. Zip code 48080 (MI)

    .00338 MF
    $300 incentive
    83%/79% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Givn2FlyGivn2Fly Member Posts: 7
    edited March 2023
    Hello

    Can I get MF and Residual for 2023 Pathdiner SL w. Premium Package AWD 36/12 ?

    Zip 11718

    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    Givn2Fly said:

    Hello

    Can I get MF and Residual for 2023 Pathdiner SL w. Premium Package AWD 36/12 ?

    Zip 11718

    Thanks!

    .00338 MF and 70% residual
    $300 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    SueEastCoastSueEastCoast Member Posts: 19
    Looking for 18/10K Pathfinder MSD and MF zip 07070.. Please let me know

    Is it still 91% residual??
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351

    Looking for 18/10K Pathfinder MSD and MF zip 07070.. Please let me know

    Is it still 91% residual??

    What trim?
    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jennyjenjennyjen Member Posts: 107
    Hi,

    Please provide the RV and MF for Pathfinder SV AWD.

    Also MF for One pay

    18/10K

    Lease \incentives? Loyalty incentives?

    ZIP 08515

    Thank you
    Jenn
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,834
    jennyjen said:

    Hi,

    Please provide the RV and MF for Pathfinder SV AWD.

    Also MF for One pay

    18/10K

    Lease \incentives? Loyalty incentives?

    ZIP 08515

    Thank you
    Jenn

    .00338 MF and 91% residual
    $300 incentive

    .00282 MF for one-pay

    No loyalty info

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    SueEastCoastSueEastCoast Member Posts: 19
    Michaell said:

    Looking for 18/10K Pathfinder MSD and MF zip 07070.. Please let me know

    Is it still 91% residual??

    What trim?
    FWD or AWD?
    Sorry, SV trim AWD
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351

    Michaell said:

    Looking for 18/10K Pathfinder MSD and MF zip 07070.. Please let me know

    Is it still 91% residual??

    What trim?
    FWD or AWD?
    Sorry, SV trim AWD
    .00338 MF and 91% RV
    $300 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    99_299_2 Member Posts: 29
    RV, MF, and any incentives zip:43026

    SV, AWD
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    99_2 said:

    RV, MF, and any incentives zip:43026

    SV, AWD

    Lease term and mileage?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    99_299_2 Member Posts: 29
    Michaell said:

    99_2 said:

    RV, MF, and any incentives zip:43026

    SV, AWD

    Lease term and mileage?
    18 month/ 10k miles

    Thank you.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    99_2 said:

    Michaell said:

    99_2 said:

    RV, MF, and any incentives zip:43026

    SV, AWD

    Lease term and mileage?
    18 month/ 10k miles

    Thank you.
    .00338 and 91%
    $300 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    SueEastCoastSueEastCoast Member Posts: 19
    If you also provide MF/Residual and rebates for

    Pathfinder S, AWD, 18 months and 10K miles. Zip 07070.


  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,834

    If you also provide MF/Residual and rebates for

    Pathfinder S, AWD, 18 months and 10K miles. Zip 07070.


    .00338 MF and 93% residual
    $300 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    BparkFlaBparkFla Member Posts: 2

    Can you provide MF/Residual, MF one pay, and rebates for:

    Pathfinder Platinum
    FWD
    36-Month / 12,000 Miles
    Zip: 33928

    Thanks!

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,834
    BparkFla said:

    Can you provide MF/Residual, MF one pay, and rebates for:

    Pathfinder Platinum

    FWD

    36-Month / 12,000 Miles

    Zip: 33928

    Thanks!

    .00338 MF and 67% residual
    No lease incentives

    One pay MF = .00284

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    BparkFlaBparkFla Member Posts: 2

    @kyfdx Great, thank you.

    Can I also get the same information for the FWD SL and Rock Creek?

    Thank you!

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 243,834
    BparkFla said:

    @kyfdx Great, thank you.

    Can I also get the same information for the FWD SL and Rock Creek?

    Thank you!

    68% and 70% residual, respectively

    All else is the same

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    shrahatshrahat Member Posts: 28
    Hi,
    I had a quick question.
    Do numbers such as RV, MF and incentives completely change on 1st of every month?
    So from tomorrow April 1 the numbers for march wont be valid?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 245,351
    shrahat said:

    Hi,
    I had a quick question.
    Do numbers such as RV, MF and incentives completely change on 1st of every month?
    So from tomorrow April 1 the numbers for march wont be valid?

    Programs are not specifically tied to end of month.

    For Nissan, today is the last day our information shows. Could be extended through the weekend, however.

    Other brands lease programs extend through Monday or Tuesday of next week.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.