-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2023 Infiniti QX50 Lease Deals and Purchase Prices

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,125
edited November 2022 in INFINITI
Ask your 2023 QX50 lease and purchase questions here! Get information on money factors, residuals, incentives, deals, payments and prices. Post information on prices paid and discounts for purchases.

When making a request for lease information, please include the following information for the quickest response - body style, cab style (for trucks), trim level, RWD/FWD/AWD/4x2/4x4 (as appropriate), lease term, mileage allowance and your location.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«1

Comments

  • Options
    mr_plpmr_plp Member Posts: 22
    Hello, looking for December numbers as follows:

    QX50 AWD Luxe 36/10
    QX50 AWD Sport 36/10

    Zip 33418

    Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,125
    mr_plp said:

    Hello, looking for December numbers as follows:

    QX50 AWD Luxe 36/10
    QX50 AWD Sport 36/10

    Zip 33418

    Thank you!

    .00323 and 65%
    .00302 and 64%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    mr_plpmr_plp Member Posts: 22
    Michaell said:

    mr_plp said:

    Hello, looking for December numbers as follows:

    QX50 AWD Luxe 36/10
    QX50 AWD Sport 36/10

    Zip 33418

    Thank you!

    .00323 and 65%
    .00302 and 64%
    Thank you. Is it the same for the QX55 as well? I didn't see a forum for it - QX55 LUXE AWD & ESSENTIAL AWD.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,340
    mr_plp said:

    Michaell said:

    mr_plp said:

    Hello, looking for December numbers as follows:

    QX50 AWD Luxe 36/10
    QX50 AWD Sport 36/10

    Zip 33418

    Thank you!

    .00323 and 65%
    .00302 and 64%
    Thank you. Is it the same for the QX55 as well? I didn't see a forum for it - QX55 LUXE AWD & ESSENTIAL AWD.
    2023 QX55 discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    jeanc59jeanc59 Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2023
    Hello all -

    Looking for latest numbers, Jan 2023 if available - for the following:

    QX50 Sport FWD 36/10 and 39/10
    QX50 Sport AWD 36/10 and 39/10

    Zip 33157

    Thanks!

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,340
    jeanc59 said:

    Hello all -

    Looking for latest numbers, Jan 2023 if available - for the following:

    QX50 Sport FWD 36/10 and 39/10
    QX50 Sport AWD 36/10 and 39/10

    Zip 33157

    Thanks!

    FWD
    36: .00217 MF and 62% residual
    39: .00298 MF and 62% residual
    AWD
    .00251 MF and 59% residual
    .00328 MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    patdupatdu Member Posts: 53
    Hello,
    What are the current residuals and money factor for the 2023 QX50 PURE FWD?
    At 24 and 36 months/ 10k miles per year? And any term in-between.
    Thank you.
  • Options
    patdupatdu Member Posts: 53
    75225 zip
    thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,340
    patdu said:

    Hello,
    What are the current residuals and money factor for the 2023 QX50 PURE FWD?
    At 24 and 36 months/ 10k miles per year? And any term in-between.
    Thank you.

    patdu said:

    75225 zip
    thanks

    .00350 MF and 66% residual
    .00246 MF and 62% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    njw1108njw1108 Member Posts: 22
    May I get the MF, residual and any incentives for a 2023 QX50 Pure AWD 36/10k, zip is 97224 pls. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,125
    njw1108 said:

    May I get the MF, residual and any incentives for a 2023 QX50 Pure AWD 36/10k, zip is 97224 pls. Thanks!

    .00300 and 63%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    earn3812earn3812 Member Posts: 36
    May I get the numbers for 36/10K and 39/10K for a Pure FWD and Luxe FWD for zip 75070? Thanks.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,125
    earn3812 said:

    May I get the numbers for 36/10K and 39/10K for a Pure FWD and Luxe FWD for zip 75070? Thanks.

    Pure
    .00246 and 62%
    .00340 and 62%

    Luxe
    .00230 and 62%
    .00316 and 62%

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    earn3812earn3812 Member Posts: 36
    edited February 2023

    Would you happen to have the money factor for 36/10k on a Luxe FWD trim for tier 8 credit in 75070? Thanks

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,125
    earn3812 said:

    Would you happen to have the money factor for 36/10k on a Luxe FWD trim for tier 8 credit in 75070? Thanks

    .00410 and 62%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    123driver123driver Member Posts: 9
    Hello, Can you please share MF RV and any incentives 11797; AWD LUXE.
    10k per both 18mos and 36mos; if available - thanks in advance.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,340
    123driver said:

    Hello, Can you please share MF RV and any incentives 11797; AWD LUXE.
    10k per both 18mos and 36mos; if available - thanks in advance.

    24/10: .00346 MF and 66% residual
    36/10: .00267 MF and 62% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    fastancuriousfastancurious Member Posts: 14
    Hi Mod, appreciate the help on QX50 PURE FWD 2023 Tier 1 and loyalty owner for zip 33409
    36/10 and 39/10 vs 36/12 and 39/12. Thank you
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,340

    Hi Mod, appreciate the help on QX50 PURE FWD 2023 Tier 1 and loyalty owner for zip 33409
    36/10 and 39/10 vs 36/12 and 39/12. Thank you

    36/12: .00246 MF and 61% residual
    39/12: .00340 MF and 61% residual

    $2000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    fastancuriousfastancurious Member Posts: 14
    edited March 2023
    Thank you. could you also help me on MF and RV for the same zip of 33409 based on 36/10 and 39/10 "QX50 PURE FWD 2023 Tier 1 "
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,340

    Thank you. could you also help me on MF and RV for the same zip of 33409 based on 36/10 and 39/10 "QX50 PURE FWD 2023 Tier 1 "

    +1%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    punamospunamos Member Posts: 38
    Hi There,

    Can I have following for QX50 Luxe FWD 2023 - zip 32317.
    1.MF and RV
    2.Incentives
    3.Loyalty discounts
    4.24 and 36 months

    TIA
    mvr
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,125
    punamos said:

    Hi There,

    Can I have following for QX50 Luxe FWD 2023 - zip 32317.
    1.MF and RV
    2.Incentives
    3.Loyalty discounts
    4.24 and 36 months

    TIA
    mvr

    24/15 - .00346 and 63%
    36/15 - .00230 and 59%
    No lease incentives
    Check with your dealer on loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jeanc59jeanc59 Member Posts: 2

    Hi all,

    Looking at a QX50 Sport FWD - 33134

    MF and residual:
    Tier 2 - 36/10 and 39/10

    And is there anything more than 2k loyalty? Thank you!

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,340
    edited April 2023
    jeanc59 said:

    Hi all,

    Looking at a QX50 Sport FWD - 33134

    MF and residual:

    Tier 2 - 36/10 and 39/10

    And is there anything more than 2k loyalty? Thank you!

    .00213 MF and 61% residual
    .00266 MF and 59% residual

    I only show $1000 loyalty with the IFS lease program

    Tier 2 adds .00021 to above numbers (I think)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    stephlitestephlite Member Posts: 14
    Hi there -

    Can you please share the MF and RV for QX50 Luxe FWD 2023 for 36 months/10k miles? Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,125
    stephlite said:

    Hi there -

    Can you please share the MF and RV for QX50 Luxe FWD 2023 for 36 months/10k miles? Thanks!

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    stephlitestephlite Member Posts: 14
    Michaell said:

    stephlite said:

    Hi there -

    Can you please share the MF and RV for QX50 Luxe FWD 2023 for 36 months/10k miles? Thanks!

    What is your location?
    90278

    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,125
    stephlite said:

    Michaell said:

    stephlite said:

    Hi there -

    Can you please share the MF and RV for QX50 Luxe FWD 2023 for 36 months/10k miles? Thanks!

    What is your location?
    90278

    Thanks!
    .00227 MF and 61% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Pkray21Pkray21 Member Posts: 84

    Hi,

    Does infiniti offer 18 month lease?
    2023 QX50 awd Pure/ LUX
    60139
    18/10k
    MF
    RV
    Incentives

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,125
    Pkray21 said:

    Hi,

    Does infiniti offer 18 month lease?

    2023 QX50 awd Pure/ LUX

    60139

    18/10k

    MF

    RV

    Incentives

    No 18 month term available for the QX50.

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Pkray21Pkray21 Member Posts: 84

    @Michaell said:
    No 18 month term available for the QX50.

    FWD or AWD?

    AWD

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,340
    Pkray21 said:

    @Michaell said:

    No 18 month term available for the QX50.

    FWD or AWD?

    AWD


    What term?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    victorninvictornin Member Posts: 12
    Hello

    Looking for latest numbers, April 2023 if available - for the following:

    QX50 Sport AWD 36/10 and 39/10

    Zip 02130

    Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,340
    victornin said:

    Hello

    Looking for latest numbers, April 2023 if available - for the following:

    QX50 Sport AWD 36/10 and 39/10

    Zip 02130

    Thanks!

    .00246 MF and 61% residual
    .00311 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    noclue1911noclue1911 Member Posts: 52
    Hi,

    You have been helping me with leases for close to two decades. Just want to say thanks. Lease is up on my wife's QX50. Can you kindly send me the numbers for a QX50 Sensory AWD 36/12 and 36/15. SE area. Raleigh, NC 27526. May be a 39 month lease. That is what she has currently. Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,125

    Hi,

    You have been helping me with leases for close to two decades. Just want to say thanks. Lease is up on my wife's QX50. Can you kindly send me the numbers for a QX50 Sensory AWD 36/12 and 36/15. SE area. Raleigh, NC 27526. May be a 39 month lease. That is what she has currently. Thank you!

    36/15 is the sweet spot, this month

    .00163 and 55%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    punamospunamos Member Posts: 38
    Hi There,

    Can I have following for QX50 SPORT FWD 2023 - zip 32317.
    1.MF and RV
    2.Incentives/Loyalty discounts
    3.36 months

    TIA
    Mvr
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,125
    punamos said:

    Hi There,

    Can I have following for QX50 SPORT FWD 2023 - zip 32317.
    1.MF and RV
    2.Incentives/Loyalty discounts
    3.36 months

    TIA
    Mvr

    36/15
    .00213 MF and 58% RV
    No lease incentives
    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    marzy989marzy989 Member Posts: 28
    Hi,

    Can I get MF, RV and lease/loyalty incentives on a 2023 QX50 Luxe AWD. Looking for 36/10k and 36/7.5k if it's available. In zip code 21028

    Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,125
    marzy989 said:

    Hi,

    Can I get MF, RV and lease/loyalty incentives on a 2023 QX50 Luxe AWD. Looking for 36/10k and 36/7.5k if it's available. In zip code 21028

    Thanks

    36/10
    .00272 MF and 61% RV
    No lease incentives

    Check with your dealer on loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    noclue1911noclue1911 Member Posts: 52
    Can i get the numbers please on a Qx50 Luxe FWD/AWD for 27526 36/15? Is there a sweet spot for lease values with the Luxe? As always, thank you.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,125

    Can i get the numbers please on a Qx50 Luxe FWD/AWD for 27526 36/15? Is there a sweet spot for lease values with the Luxe? As always, thank you.

    AWD - .00272 and 58%
    FWD - .00271 and 58%
    No lease incentives

    36 months is the sweet spot

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    NEWLEASER2023NEWLEASER2023 Member Posts: 8
    edited June 2023
    Greetings, Can I have following for QX50 SPORT AWD 2023 - zip 75068?
    1. MF and RV
    2. Incentives/Loyalty discounts
    3. 36 months - 12K miles *** UPDATED ***
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,125

    Greetings, Can I have following for QX50 SPORT AWD 2023 - zip 75068?
    1. MF and RV
    2. Incentives/Loyalty discounts
    3. 36 months

    36/15
    .00254 MF and 58% RV
    No lease incentives

    No info on loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    NEWLEASER2023NEWLEASER2023 Member Posts: 8
    Hello, can I have below for zip 75068?
    1. MF and RV
    2. Incentives/Loyalty discounts
    3. 36 months/12k miles

    All 2023:
    Mercedes 300 4MATIC coupe
    AMG GLC 43 coupe
    Audi Q5 45 S line Premium Plus SUV
    Audi Q5 Sportback Premium Plus
    Audi Q5 Sportback Prestige
    Infiniti QX50 Sport AWD

    I know it’s a lot so many many MANY thanks in advance. :smile:
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,125

    Hello, can I have below for zip 75068?
    1. MF and RV
    2. Incentives/Loyalty discounts
    3. 36 months/12k miles

    All 2023:
    Mercedes 300 4MATIC coupe
    AMG GLC 43 coupe
    Audi Q5 45 S line Premium Plus SUV
    Audi Q5 Sportback Premium Plus
    Audi Q5 Sportback Prestige
    Infiniti QX50 Sport AWD

    I know it’s a lot so many many MANY thanks in advance. :smile:

    Please post into the relevant discussions for each make / model; this discussion is for the QX50 only.

    60% RV for 36/12 on the QX50 Sport

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    leasehacker34leasehacker34 Member Posts: 3

    Hello, can you please provide the RV, MF & any lease incentives for 10k/36 in zip 60047?

    Luxe AWD
    Sensory AWD

    Does Infiniti do MSDs?

    Thank you!

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,340

    Hello, can you please provide the RV, MF & any lease incentives for 10k/36 in zip 60047?

    Luxe AWD

    Sensory AWD

    Does Infiniti do MSDs?

    Thank you!

    .00204 MF and 57% residual
    .00099 MF and 54% residual

    No lease incentives

    Infiniti has one of the best MSD programs
    9 MSDs X .00010 ea = .00090 total reduction.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    ginger_is_coolginger_is_cool Member Posts: 5
    Hello, can you please provide the RV, MF & any lease incentives for 12k/36 in zip 94568?

    2023 QX50 Sport AWD

    Thank you!
Sign In or Register to comment.