Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2023 Toyota RAV4 Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
edited December 2022 in Toyota
Ask your 2023 RAV4 lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«134567

Comments

  • vanti123vanti123 Member Posts: 16
    Hi there,

    Could I please have any of the following info for 2023 Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium?

    2023
    Toyota RAV4
    XLE Premium
    36 mos/12,000 miles
    18929

    Residual
    Money Factor
    Incentives
    Offers

    What would be a good lease price for 0 down?
  • vanti123vanti123 Member Posts: 16
    Also,there is one in a dealership near us with the following price breakdown:

    MSRP - $33,375
    Factory installed packages - $3,550
    Port installed packages - $950
    Delivery processing/handling - $1,335
    Total - $39,163

    2023
    Toyota RAV4
    XLE Premium
    18929

    What can be lease price for 36 months, 12k miles and 0 down on this one?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    vanti123 said:

    Hi there,

    Could I please have any of the following info for 2023 Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium?

    2023
    Toyota RAV4
    XLE Premium
    36 mos/12,000 miles
    18929

    Residual
    Money Factor
    Incentives
    Offers

    What would be a good lease price for 0 down?

    .00265 MF and 61% residual
    For either 36 or 39 months

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    vanti123 said:

    Also,there is one in a dealership near us with the following price breakdown:

    MSRP - $33,375
    Factory installed packages - $3,550
    Port installed packages - $950
    Delivery processing/handling - $1,335
    Total - $39,163

    2023
    Toyota RAV4
    XLE Premium
    18929

    What can be lease price for 36 months, 12k miles and 0 down on this one?

    You can calculate a payment, if you know the selling price.
    See the Price Checker link below for price guidance

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • LeasekillerLeasekiller Member Posts: 8

    MF and RV for:
    2023 RAV4 Hybrid XLE Premium
    36/12 at 91601

    Please and thank you

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042

    MF and RV for:

    2023 RAV4 Hybrid XLE Premium

    36/12 at 91601

    Please and thank you

    .00295 MF and 64% RV

    Either 36 or 39 months, 12K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dchupdchup Member Posts: 22

    MF, RV and incentives for 2023 RAV4 XLE Premium AWD 36/12 in 01516 - thanks

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    dchup said:

    MF, RV and incentives for 2023 RAV4 XLE Premium AWD 36/12 in 01516 - thanks

    .00265 MF and 61% RV
    No lease incentives

    Either 36 or 39 months and 12K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • OneForOneOneForOne Member Posts: 7
    MF, Resid, Incentives for 2023 RAV4 LE Hybrid 36/15 in 85044. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    OneForOne said:

    MF, Resid, Incentives for 2023 RAV4 LE Hybrid 36/15 in 85044. Thank you.

    .00295 and 63%

    Either 36 or 39 month terms

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Mikey_46Mikey_46 Member Posts: 8
    2023 RAV4 XLE FWD
    $33,201 MSRP
    76003 Zip
    10K/36
    MF and Residuals

    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    Mikey_46 said:

    2023 RAV4 XLE FWD
    $33,201 MSRP
    76003 Zip
    10K/36
    MF and Residuals

    Thank you.

    .00265 MF and 64% residual
    No lease incentives

    Either 36 or 39 months

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ybracy7488ybracy7488 Member Posts: 46
    HI can I get a RV and MF for
    2023 RAV4 XLE AWD
    10k/36
    98034

    Thanks,
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830

    HI can I get a RV and MF for
    2023 RAV4 XLE AWD
    10k/36
    98034

    Thanks,

    .00265 MF and 64% residual

    For either 36 or 39 months

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rickybobby718_rickybobby718_ Member Posts: 7
    MF AND RV for Rav 4 XLE AWD
    10/36, ZIP 11234
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830

    MF AND RV for Rav 4 XLE AWD
    10/36, ZIP 11234

    .00265 MF and 64% residual

    For either 36 or 39 months

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Sully787Sully787 Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2023

    MF and residual for
    2023 LE
    15k/36
    And
    2023 XLE
    15k/36
    Zip code 18049
    Thanks

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    Sully787 said:

    MF and residual for

    2023 LE

    15k/36

    And

    2023 XLE

    15k/36

    Zip code 18049

    Thanks

    .00265 MF and 61% residual
    For either 36 or 39 months

    For all.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • EtoTheZILEtoTheZIL Member Posts: 41

    Hi,

    MF, RV, incentives for
    2023 XLE Premium AWD, 36/10
    2023 Limited AWD 36/10
    Zip code: 01801

    Thanks

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    EtoTheZIL said:

    Hi,

    MF, RV, incentives for

    2023 XLE Premium AWD, 36/10

    2023 Limited AWD 36/10

    Zip code: 01801

    Thanks

    .00265 MF
    62%/60% residual for XLEP/LTD

    For either 36 or 39 months

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • adeena21adeena21 Member Posts: 8
    Hi there!

    Would you be able to please let me know MF, RV and incentives for the LE and the XLE model?

    36 months
    12,000 miles
    Zip Code 92123

    Thanks a lot!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    adeena21 said:

    Hi there!

    Would you be able to please let me know MF, RV and incentives for the LE and the XLE model?

    36 months
    12,000 miles
    Zip Code 92123

    Thanks a lot!

    .00265 MF and 63% residual
    No lease incentives

    For either 36 or 39 months

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SarinSarin Member Posts: 2

    2023 XLE AWD
    Zip - 94517
    39 months, 12k miles
    Dealer is saying they can’t do any better than what Toyota puts out with 803 Experian and it’s .00315. Forgive me if this is an ignorant question but is that correct? Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    Sarin said:

    2023 XLE AWD

    Zip - 94517

    39 months, 12k miles

    Dealer is saying they can’t do any better than what Toyota puts out with 803 Experian and it’s .00315. Forgive me if this is an ignorant question but is that correct? Thanks!

    .00265 MF and 63% residual

    Appears they are marking up the money factor.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SarinSarin Member Posts: 2

    Thanks man! With your help they brought it down to .00265 - three different people came to talk to me to “see if they could do it” but they finally agreed to bring it down. Really appreciate it!

  • amstew88amstew88 Member Posts: 15
    Hello could I have MF/RV for
    2023 RAV4 AWD XLE
    36/10 at 90232
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    amstew88 said:

    Hello could I have MF/RV for
    2023 RAV4 AWD XLE
    36/10 at 90232

    .00265 MF and 64% residual

    For either 36 or 39 months

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • IS350SportIS350Sport Member Posts: 6
    MF, RV and incentives for 2023 RAV4 LE 36months/ 12,000 miles in 92675 - thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830

    MF, RV and incentives for 2023 RAV4 LE 36months/ 12,000 miles in 92675 - thank you.

    .00265 MF and 63% residual

    For either 36 or 39 months

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ALSH2020ALSH2020 Member Posts: 14
    Can I please have the MF, RV and incentives for 2023 Prime XSE
    36/12
    07010

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    ALSH2020 said:

    Can I please have the MF, RV and incentives for 2023 Prime XSE
    36/12
    07010

    Thanks

    .00315 MF and 57% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Rbayvaz1346Rbayvaz1346 Member Posts: 38

    Can I please have the MF, RV for 2023 RAV4 Prime XSE
    36/12
    92880

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042

    Can I please have the MF, RV for 2023 RAV4 Prime XSE

    36/12

    92880

    .00315 and 57%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • LampShadyLampShady Member Posts: 4
    Sorry if this is a double post. I just saw this thread and thought maybe this should go here.

    Would someone be able to provide me with the money factor, residual value and inventives for a 2023 Rav4 XLE Premium, 36k over 3 years?. Purchasing in 84119

    I'm also trading in a 2020 Rav4 XLE with 26k miles. I've received a trade in value of 25k. My payoff is $20,194.43

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    LampShady said:

    Sorry if this is a double post. I just saw this thread and thought maybe this should go here.

    Would someone be able to provide me with the money factor, residual value and inventives for a 2023 Rav4 XLE Premium, 36k over 3 years?. Purchasing in 84119

    I'm also trading in a 2020 Rav4 XLE with 26k miles. I've received a trade in value of 25k. My payoff is $20,194.43

    Thank you!

    .00265 MF and 61% residual
    No lease incentives

    Either 36/12 or 39/12 term.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mboh2017mboh2017 Member Posts: 18
    MF and RV for:

    2023 RAV4 Hybrid XLE Premium

    36/12 at 44224

    Please and thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    mboh2017 said:

    MF and RV for:

    2023 RAV4 Hybrid XLE Premium

    36/12 at 44224

    Please and thank you

    .00305 MF and 64% residual

    For either 36 or 39 months

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mboh2017mboh2017 Member Posts: 18
    Thanks! Next one:

    MF and RV for:

    2023 RAV4 Hybrid XLE

    36/12 at 44224
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    mboh2017 said:

    Thanks! Next one:

    MF and RV for:

    2023 RAV4 Hybrid XLE

    36/12 at 44224

    Good think you asked again...

    64% for XLE
    62% for XLE Premium

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mboh2017mboh2017 Member Posts: 18
    kyfdx said:

    mboh2017 said:

    Thanks! Next one:

    MF and RV for:

    2023 RAV4 Hybrid XLE

    36/12 at 44224

    Good think you asked again...

    64% for XLE
    62% for XLE Premium
    Same MF for both?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    mboh2017 said:

    kyfdx said:

    mboh2017 said:

    Thanks! Next one:

    MF and RV for:

    2023 RAV4 Hybrid XLE

    36/12 at 44224

    Good think you asked again...

    64% for XLE
    62% for XLE Premium
    Same MF for both?
    Completely different, but now you have to guess.. :#

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hypnoticshypnotics Member Posts: 69

    Could I have lease numbers for 36m/10k, 01801?

    2023 SE Prime. Thank you

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    hypnotics said:

    Could I have lease numbers for 36m/10k, 01801?

    2023 SE Prime. Thank you

    .00135 MF and 60% residual

    For either 36 or 39 months

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hypnoticshypnotics Member Posts: 69
    edited February 2023

    MF is 0.00135 or 0.00315? Thanks

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    hypnotics said:

    MF is 00.135 or 0.00315? Thanks

    Exactly as typed

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Joe_AJoe_A Member Posts: 3

    Hi, can I please have MF , RV, and any incentives on 2023 Rav4 XLE AWD. 36/10k , 11783. Thanks.

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    Joe_A said:

    Hi, can I please have MF , RV, and any incentives on 2023 Rav4 XLE AWD. 36/10k , 11783. Thanks.

    .00265 MF and 64% RV
    No lease incentives

    Either 36/10 or 39/10

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • LazyBandicootLazyBandicoot Member Posts: 4
    MF and RV for:

    2023 Toyota Rav4 XLE
    36/10
    14043
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042

    MF and RV for:

    2023 Toyota Rav4 XLE
    36/10
    14043

    .00265 MF and 64% RV

    Either 36/10 or 39/10

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Bb_coldBb_cold Member Posts: 5

    Hi, would you kindly let me know MF, RV for 2023 Toyota rav4 XLE zip code: 02467. Thank you!

Sign In or Register to comment.