Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2023 Ram 1500 Lease Deals and Prices Paid

1235722

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,902

    @Michaell said:

    .00173 MF and 54% residual

    $4500 incentives

    Is that the same incentive breakdown as shown above for $4500 or is it different?


    Total Cash of $4500 includes:
    $1000 2023 RAM 2023 Chrysler Capital Bonus Cash 23CP5 exp. 05/01/2023
    $1500 2023 Ram Southeast BC Bonus Cash SECPA exp. 05/01/2023
    $2000 2023 Ram Bonus Cash 23CPA exp. 05/01/2023

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • boomboxroxboomboxrox Member Posts: 4

    @Michaell said:
    Total Cash of $4500 includes:
    $1000 2023 RAM 2023 Chrysler Capital Bonus Cash 23CP5 exp. 05/01/2023
    $1500 2023 Ram Southeast BC Bonus Cash SECPA exp. 05/01/2023
    $2000 2023 Ram Bonus Cash 23CPA exp. 05/01/2023

    Thank you!

  • cgen14cgen14 Member Posts: 19

    24/10, 24/12 and 36/10, 36/12 for Crew Cab Big Horn & Laramie, V6 & V8 please? And incentives for 48160

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570
    cgen14 said:

    24/10, 24/12 and 36/10, 36/12 for Crew Cab Big Horn & Laramie, V6 & V8 please? And incentives for 48160

    Skip 24 months, the residuals are terrible

    BH
    36/10: .00140 MF and 56% residual
    42/10: .00143 MF and 53% residual
    $5800 incentive

    LAR
    36/10: .00094 MF and 55%
    42/10: .00096 MF and 52%
    $4400 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cgen14cgen14 Member Posts: 19

    @kyfdx said:
    Skip 24 months, the residuals are terrible

    BH
    36/10: .00140 MF and 56% residual
    42/10: .00143 MF and 53% residual
    $5800 incentive

    LAR
    36/10: .00094 MF and 55%
    42/10: .00096 MF and 52%
    $4400 incentive

    Are the numbers the same regardless of engine option?

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,902
    cgen14 said:

    @kyfdx said:

    Skip 24 months, the residuals are terrible

    BH

    36/10: .00140 MF and 56% residual

    42/10: .00143 MF and 53% residual

    $5800 incentive

    LAR

    36/10: .00094 MF and 55%

    42/10: .00096 MF and 52%

    $4400 incentive

    Are the numbers the same regardless of engine option?


    Yes

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dg97dg97 Member Posts: 35
    edited April 2023
    Can I get the MF, Residual and rebates for a 2023 Ram 1500 LARAMIE V8 CREW CAB 4X4 5'7 BOX. Zip: 48161

    15k/39 months

    15k/36 months
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,902
    dg97 said:

    Can I get the MF, Residual and rebates for a 2023 Ram 1500 LARAMIE V8 CREW CAB 4X4 5'7 BOX. Zip: 48161

    15k/39 months

    15k/36 months

    .00099 and 50%
    .00094 and 52%
    $4400 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • RobfromMDRobfromMD Member Posts: 7
    Greetings. Zip 21154
    2023 Ram 1500 TRX, incentives (lol, yeah right), MF, residual.

    36 mos/10k
    42 mos/10k (sometimes in the past 42 mos was a Chrysler sweet spot)
    thank you so much, in advance
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,902
    RobfromMD said:

    Greetings. Zip 21154
    2023 Ram 1500 TRX, incentives (lol, yeah right), MF, residual.

    36 mos/10k
    42 mos/10k (sometimes in the past 42 mos was a Chrysler sweet spot)
    thank you so much, in advance

    Standard MF
    55%
    52% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • RobfromMDRobfromMD Member Posts: 7
    Michaell said:

    RobfromMD said:

    Greetings. Zip 21154
    2023 Ram 1500 TRX, incentives (lol, yeah right), MF, residual.

    36 mos/10k
    42 mos/10k (sometimes in the past 42 mos was a Chrysler sweet spot)
    thank you so much, in advance

    Standard MF
    55%
    52% RV
    No lease incentives
    Forgive my ignorance, can you provide the standard money factor please
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570
    RobfromMD said:

    Michaell said:

    RobfromMD said:

    Greetings. Zip 21154
    2023 Ram 1500 TRX, incentives (lol, yeah right), MF, residual.

    36 mos/10k
    42 mos/10k (sometimes in the past 42 mos was a Chrysler sweet spot)
    thank you so much, in advance

    Standard MF
    55%
    52% RV
    No lease incentives
    Forgive my ignorance, can you provide the standard money factor please
    .00480
    .00497

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dg97dg97 Member Posts: 35
    Can I get the MF, Residual and rebates for a 2023 RAM 1500 LIMITED CREW CAB 4X4 5'7' BOX. Zip: 48161

    15k/39 months

    15k/36 months
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,902
    dg97 said:

    Can I get the MF, Residual and rebates for a 2023 RAM 1500 LIMITED CREW CAB 4X4 5'7' BOX. Zip: 48161

    15k/39 months

    15k/36 months

    .00207 and 48%
    .00200 and 50%
    $1350 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • LoGiKLoGiK Member Posts: 89
    Can I please have MF, RV, and Incentives for the following:

    2023 RAM 1500 - Laramie - Crew Cab - 4x4 - 5'7" Box
    Terms: 36/10k & 42/10k
    Zip: 33014

    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570
    LoGiK said:

    Can I please have MF, RV, and Incentives for the following:

    2023 RAM 1500 - Laramie - Crew Cab - 4x4 - 5'7" Box
    Terms: 36/10k & 42/10k
    Zip: 33014

    Thanks.

    .00094 MF and 55% residual
    .00096 MF and 52% residual

    $3000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Elijah2019Elijah2019 Member Posts: 25

    Could I please have the mf/rv and incentives for for a 2023 Ram 1500 Big Horn quad cab 4x4. Zip code 28602

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570

    Could I please have the mf/rv and incentives for for a 2023 Ram 1500 Big Horn quad cab 4x4. Zip code 28602

    36/15: .00134 MF and 52% residual
    42/15: .00136 MF and 49% residual

    $4500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • blkx97blkx97 Member Posts: 17
    Hello,

    Can I get MF/residual/incentives for a 2023 Laramie 4x4 Crew? Zip 19525

    36/15k

    I would also be a returning lessee. Thanks!
  • Elijah2019Elijah2019 Member Posts: 25

    @kyfdx said:
    36/15: .00134 MF and 52% residual
    42/15: .00136 MF and 49% residual

    $4500 incentive

    What about on a 36/12. Sorry for not specifying earlier

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,902
    blkx97 said:

    Hello,

    Can I get MF/residual/incentives for a 2023 Laramie 4x4 Crew? Zip 19525

    36/15k

    I would also be a returning lessee. Thanks!

    .00094 MF and 52% residual
    $3750 incentives

    No info on loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,902

    @kyfdx said:

    36/15: .00134 MF and 52% residual

    42/15: .00136 MF and 49% residual

    $4500 incentive

    What about on a 36/12. Sorry for not specifying earlier


    Add 2% to residual for 12K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Elijah2019Elijah2019 Member Posts: 25

    2023 Ram 1500 Laramie quad cab 4x4
    36/12 zip code 28602

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570

    2023 Ram 1500 Laramie quad cab 4x4

    36/12 zip code 28602

    I don't think the Laramie comes in a Quad Cab. Just Crew.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Elijah2019Elijah2019 Member Posts: 25

    @kyfdx said:
    I don't think the Laramie comes in a Quad Cab. Just Crew.

    Exactly. Crew cab! Thank you

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,902

    2023 Ram 1500 Laramie quad cab 4x4

    36/12 zip code 28602

    @kyfdx said:

    I don't think the Laramie comes in a Quad Cab. Just Crew.

    Exactly. Crew cab! Thank you


    .00094 MF and 54% RV
    $3000 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dg97dg97 Member Posts: 35
    edited April 2023
    Can I get the MF, Residual and rebates for a 2023 Ram 1500 LARAMIE V8 CREW CAB 4X4 5'7 BOX. Zip: 48161

    15k/39 months

    15k/36 months

    .00099 and 50%
    .00094 and 52%
    $4400 incentives

    Same thing but what about 42 months and 15k?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570
    dg97 said:

    Can I get the MF, Residual and rebates for a 2023 Ram 1500 LARAMIE V8 CREW CAB 4X4 5'7 BOX. Zip: 48161

    15k/39 months

    15k/36 months

    .00099 and 50%
    .00094 and 52%
    $4400 incentives

    Same thing but what about 42 months and 15k?

    .00096 MF and 49% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sonora02sonora02 Member Posts: 209
    Can I get the MF, Residual and rebates for a 2023 Ram 1500 Zip: 92127
    36/12
    Laramie Crew Cab 4X4
    Laramie Longhorn Crew Cab 4x4
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570
    sonora02 said:

    Can I get the MF, Residual and rebates for a 2023 Ram 1500 Zip: 92127
    36/12
    Laramie Crew Cab 4X4
    Laramie Longhorn Crew Cab 4x4

    .00094 MF and 54% residual. $4000 incentive
    .00167 MF and 50% residual. no incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ct7588ct7588 Member Posts: 26

    Hello, can I get numbers for 2023 Ram 1500 4x4 Laramie and limited crew cab, 24/12, and any lease incentives for 85743? Thank you

  • ct7588ct7588 Member Posts: 26

    Sorry as a follow up to my post above, can I also get numbers in the same with the eco diesel engine (if they are different)? Thanks

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570
    ct7588 said:

    Hello, can I get numbers for 2023 Ram 1500 4x4 Laramie and limited crew cab, 24/12, and any lease incentives for 85743? Thank you

    Frankly, the 24 month residuals are terrible. Once you get quoted a payment, you'd never accept it.
    The best terms are for 42 months.
    ct7588 said:

    Sorry as a follow up to my post above, can I also get numbers in the same with the eco diesel engine (if they are different)? Thanks

    Numbers don't change with engine choice. Also, I don't think the Limited is available in diesel.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ct7588ct7588 Member Posts: 26

    Appreciate it. All the same, can I get the breakout for both 24/12, and 36/12? Thanks for the help.

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,902
    ct7588 said:

    Hello, can I get numbers for 2023 Ram 1500 4x4 Laramie and limited crew cab, 24/12, and any lease incentives for 85743? Thank you

    ct7588 said:

    Appreciate it. All the same, can I get the breakout for both 24/12, and 36/12? Thanks for the help.

    Don't say we didn't warn you...

    LAR
    .00063 and 56%
    .00094 and 54%

    LTD
    .00207 and 55%
    .00200 and 52%

    Same incentives as above

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Sirbrax10Sirbrax10 Member Posts: 13
    edited April 2023

    May I please get the MF, Residual value, and lease incentives for a 2023 Built to serve edition Ram 1500 (big horn level 2) crew cab. 4x4. Zip code:75028
    lease 36/12, 42/12 and 48/12
    Or lease 36/15, 42/15 and 48/15
    which would be best option if I choose to purchase at lease end.

    Thank you in advance!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570
    Sirbrax10 said:

    May I please get the MF, Residual value, and lease incentives for a 2023 Built to serve edition Ram 1500 (big horn level 2) crew cab. 4x4. Zip code:75028

    lease 36/12, 42/12 and 48/12

    Or lease 36/15, 42/15 and 48/15

    which would be best option if I choose to purchase at lease end.

    Thank you in advance!

    36/15: .00140 MF and 53% residual
    42/15: .00143 MF and 50% residual

    $3000 incentive

    The 42 month term is the best. Regardless of whether purchasing, or not.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Sirbrax10Sirbrax10 Member Posts: 13

    @kyfdx said:
    36/15: .00140 MF and 53% residual
    42/15: .00143 MF and 50% residual

    $3000 incentive

    The 42 month term is the best. Regardless of whether purchasing, or not.

    Thank you!!! 🙏

  • Sirbrax10Sirbrax10 Member Posts: 13
    edited April 2023

    @Sirbrax10 said:

    @kyfdx said:
    36/15: .00140 MF and 53% residual
    42/15: .00143 MF and 50% residual

    $3000 incentive

    The 42 month term is the best. Regardless of whether purchasing, or not.

    Thank you!!! 🙏

    @kyfdx Is the 42 month term supported with this one?

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,902
    Sirbrax10 said:

    @Sirbrax10 said:

    @kyfdx said:

    36/15: .00140 MF and 53% residual

    42/15: .00143 MF and 50% residual

    $3000 incentive

    The 42 month term is the best. Regardless of whether purchasing, or not.

    Thank you!!! 🙏

    @kyfdx Is the 42 month term supported with this one?


    Yes, we answered your question, earlier today.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570
    Sirbrax10 said:

    @Sirbrax10 said:

    @kyfdx said:

    36/15: .00140 MF and 53% residual

    42/15: .00143 MF and 50% residual

    $3000 incentive

    The 42 month term is the best. Regardless of whether purchasing, or not.

    Thank you!!! 🙏

    @kyfdx Is the 42 month term supported with this one?


    I literally answered this exact question, within the reply you quoted.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SammonzSammonz Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2023
    Can I get the MF, Residual, incentives for a 2023 RAM 1500 LARAMIE V8 eTorque CREW CAB 4x2 5'7 BOX?
    36/12k and 42/12k
    Zip:70785
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570
    Sammonz said:

    Can I get the MF, Residual, incentives for a 2023 RAM 1500 LARAMIE V8 eTorque CREW CAB 4x2 5'7 BOX?
    36/12k and 42/12k
    Zip:70785

    .00110 MF and 53% residual
    .00112 MF and 50% residual

    $3000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • fragzrfragzr Member Posts: 11
    edited April 2023
    Hi Can I get the RV, MF and inncentives for 2023 RAM 1500 BH Crewcab 4x4 v8, 36/10k, zip 02171? Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,902
    fragzr said:

    Hi Can I get the RV, MF and inncentives for 2023 RAM 1500 BH Crewcab 4x4 v8, 36/10k, zip 02171? Thank you

    .00140 MF and 56% RV
    $4200 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • diazlsdiazls Member Posts: 16
    edited April 2023
    Can I get the MF, Residual, incentives for a 2023 RAM 1500 LARAMIE V8 eTorque CREW CAB 4x4 5'7 BOX?

    36/12k and 42/12k
    Zip:15701
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,902
    diazls said:

    Can I get the MF, Residual, incentives for a 2023 RAM 1500 LARAMIE V8 eTorque CREW CAB 4x4 5'7 BOX?

    36/12k and 42/12k
    Zip:15701

    .00094 and 54%
    .00096 and 51%
    $4250 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • NH0123NH0123 Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2023

    Hello, could I please have MF/RV/INCENTIVES on 2023 Ram Big Horn Crew, short box V8? 36/12. Thank you so much in advance. 43560

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,902
    NH0123 said:

    Hello, could I please have MF/RV/INCENTIVES on 2023 Ram Big Horn Crew, short box V8? 36/12. Thank you so much in advance. 43560

    4x2 or 4x4?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • NH0123NH0123 Member Posts: 4

    @Michaell said:
    4x2 or 4x4?

    I’m sorry. 4x4

Sign In or Register to comment.