Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Lease Ending Soon.

J_owen1221J_owen1221 Member Posts: 14
edited January 2023 in Audi
I dont know if this is the right use of the group or not, but I am very close to my car lease end and looking for furthur options.

I am currently driving Audi A4 2020 premium plus (28k miles so far). I have taken this on 15k miles per year hence my residual was low ( 25898$). I still have one payment left on my lease.

I went to my original dealership and they quoted me price as below if I want to buy out my car right now.

I also went through couple of options in Q5 SB 2023 premium plus which I get quoted as below

and Q5 hybrid 2023

I am aware these numbers are not close to any good, But I can really take the help of this vast community in getting to the more fair numbers. Also I am not sure how did they calculate the balance on each new lease information.

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336

I dont know if this is the right use of the group or not, but I am very close to my car lease end and looking for furthur options.

I am currently driving Audi A4 2020 premium plus (28k miles so far). I have taken this on 15k miles per year hence my residual was low ( 25898$). I still have one payment left on my lease.

I went to my original dealership and they quoted me price as below if I want to buy out my car right now.

I also went through couple of options in Q5 SB 2023 premium plus which I get quoted as below

and Q5 hybrid 2023

I am aware these numbers are not close to any good, But I can really take the help of this vast community in getting to the more fair numbers. Also I am not sure how did they calculate the balance on each new lease information.

I've given you the RV and MF for the Q5's in the other thread you posted into, so that should help.

Nobody is getting a lease like they did in 2020. Best bet is to buy out the A4 until the market corrects itself. No idea if, or when, that may happen.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    J_owen1221J_owen1221 Member Posts: 14
    So, the finance numbers which they gave in buying out, was that good apr?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336

So, the finance numbers which they gave in buying out, was that good apr?

I don't see an APR listed; you'll have to ask them.

And, shop your local banks and credit unions; you may be able to do better than the dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343
    @J_owen1221

Your "quotes" need a lot more detail.
    On the purchase, "cash down" might not be the same as "amount due upfront" On the 60 month term, if the balance shown is the amount financed, then the APR is over 8%

There are a lot of crap fees built into the lease quotes. At least on your buyout quote, it's only the $495 doc fee.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator