Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2024 Acura Integra Lease Deals, Incentives, Rebates, and Prices

245

Comments

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,431
    elwood915 said:

    Hi, May I see the the numbers for an Intergra Type S for 36 months, 10K a year in 07081?

    Thank you!

    .00295 MF and 67% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    elwood915elwood915 Member Posts: 10

    @kyfdx said:
    .00295 MF and 67% residual

    Thank you!

  • Options
    nuwildcatfan34nuwildcatfan34 Member Posts: 62
    Can I please have the RV, MF and any lease incentives for zip 60047?

    2024 Acura Integra Base - 36mos / 10k

    Thank you,
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,431

    Can I please have the RV, MF and any lease incentives for zip 60047?

    2024 Acura Integra Base - 36mos / 10k

    Thank you,

    .00225 MF and 63% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    jadalias1jadalias1 Member Posts: 13
    Can I please have the July numbers for 90266 for a Type S:
    24mo/7500mi
    36mo/7500mi
    36mo/10000mi

    Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,139
    jadalias1 said:

    Can I please have the July numbers for 90266 for a Type S:
    24mo/7500mi
    36mo/7500mi
    36mo/10000mi

    Thank you!

    July programs will start on Thursday.

    Ask again, then.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MaariMaari Member Posts: 2

    Hello everyone. I am looking for the RV and MF on a 2024 Integra A Spec w/Tech. CVT. 36/15. Zip 33625. Thanks to anyone who can help.

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,139
    Maari said:

    Hello everyone. I am looking for the RV and MF on a 2024 Integra A Spec w/Tech. CVT. 36/15. Zip 33625. Thanks to anyone who can help.

    .00225 MF and 58% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    chaps426chaps426 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks to all mods for providing these figures. If I'm reading correctly, the MF for a 6MT A-Spec was .00120 back in May, and is now .00225. Any idea if the rate may come back down any time soon? That's a pretty substantial difference.
  • Options
    MaariMaari Member Posts: 2

    My understanding is that rate was there to clear out 2023 inventory prior to 2024 inventory. The have had good sales numbers on the Integra so I wouldn’t expect any incentives on A Spec or Tech. My deal last Friday was .00225 /56%. for A Spec Tech CVT 39m/15k. Would have done the Type S by a MT here in FL traffic is no bueno. On another note, as a CPA I think rates will only be coming down if Acura needs to move inventory. Just my opinion. Not an expert. Let us know what you end up with.

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,431
    edited July 2023
    chaps426 said:

    Thanks to all mods for providing these figures. If I'm reading correctly, the MF for a 6MT A-Spec was .00120 back in May, and is now .00225. Any idea if the rate may come back down any time soon? That's a pretty substantial difference.

    I don't think it was ever .00120 for the 2024 model.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    TriikyTriiky Member Posts: 6

    hello, looking for MF and RV on Integra Type S in 07036 36/10

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,139
    Triiky said:

    hello, looking for MF and RV on Integra Type S in 07036 36/10

    .00295 MF and 67% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    chaps426chaps426 Member Posts: 2

    @kyfdx said:
    I don't think it was ever .00120 for the 2024 model.

    Michaell Moderator Posts: 225,349 May 20
    timmywa said:
    24 aspec tech 6mt 36/10k in 84003, please. Thanks!
    .00120 MF and 59% RV

    Michaell responded with .00120 for a 2024 back on May 20th.

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,139
    chaps426 said:

    @kyfdx said:

    I don't think it was ever .00120 for the 2024 model.

    Michaell Moderator Posts: 225,349 May 20

    timmywa said:

    24 aspec tech 6mt 36/10k in 84003, please. Thanks!

    .00120 MF and 59% RV

    Michaell responded with .00120 for a 2024 back on May 20th.


    Then I was wrong with that information.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    marc312marc312 Member Posts: 68

    Howdy!! Looking for residual, MF, and available incentives. 2024 integra base 1.5 CVT. Zip 10075.

    Thanks much!

  • Options
    marc312marc312 Member Posts: 68

    @marc312 said:
    Howdy!! Looking for residual, MF, and available incentives. 2024 integra base 1.5 CVT. Zip 10075.

    Thanks much!

    Sorry. Forgot terms. 36 and 48 months. 7,500 miles please. If not avail then 10,000.

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,139
    marc312 said:

    @marc312 said:

    Howdy!! Looking for residual, MF, and available incentives. 2024 integra base 1.5 CVT. Zip 10075.

    Thanks much!

    Sorry. Forgot terms. 36 and 48 months. 7,500 miles please. If not avail then 10,000.


    .00225 MF
    64% / 54% for 36/48 and 7500 miles

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    porchieporchie Member Posts: 50
    Can I please get numbers for a 2024 Integra a-spec and also a-spec w/tech package
    12/36
    zip code 91320

    thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,431
    porchie said:

    Can I please get numbers for a 2024 Integra a-spec and also a-spec w/tech package
    12/36
    zip code 91320

    thank you!

    .00225 MF and 60% residual

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Abhi_28Abhi_28 Member Posts: 16
    Hi, can someone help me with the lease numbers for 24 Integra A-Spec Tech CVT, 36 months, 10k a year in 33015?

    Thank you in advance!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,431
    Abhi_28 said:

    Hi, can someone help me with the lease numbers for 24 Integra A-Spec Tech CVT, 36 months, 10k a year in 33015?

    Thank you in advance!

    .00225 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    dr_batatadr_batata Member Posts: 13
    Hello,

    With the 2024 Integra already on the lots, what would be a good discount on a 2023 Integra (to finance)?
    Also is there a cash incentive for for buying a 2023 Integra?

    Thank you.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,139
    dr_batata said:

    Hello,

    With the 2024 Integra already on the lots, what would be a good discount on a 2023 Integra (to finance)?
    Also is there a cash incentive for for buying a 2023 Integra?

    Thank you.

    Use the Price Checker link, below, for Edmunds research.

    No purhcase incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Erica04Erica04 Member Posts: 1

    Can I please have the RV, MF and any lease incentives for zip 11566?

    2024 Acura Integra Base - 36mos / 10k and 7.5k
    2024 Acura Integra A-Spec - 36mos / 10k and 7.5k

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,139
    Erica04 said:

    Can I please have the RV, MF and any lease incentives for zip 11566?

    2024 Acura Integra Base - 36mos / 10k and 7.5k

    2024 Acura Integra A-Spec - 36mos / 10k and 7.5k

    36/10
    .00225 MF
    No lease incentives
    63% Base
    61% A-Spec

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    gfhksdgmgfhksdgm Member Posts: 10
    Hello, may I please have the 36/10 MF, RV, and any incentives for the 2024 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT in zip code 94110? Thank you very much.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,139
    gfhksdgm said:

    Hello, may I please have the 36/10 MF, RV, and any incentives for the 2024 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT in zip code 94110? Thank you very much.

    .00225 MF and 61% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    CarlosgibbonsCarlosgibbons Member Posts: 5

    Hello, can I please get the MF, RV 36/10k on a A spec CVT any lease incentives for zip code 10310 & 07081 thank you all !

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,431

    Hello, can I please get the MF, RV 36/10k on a A spec CVT any lease incentives for zip code 10310 & 07081 thank you all !

    .00225 MF and 61% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    CarlosgibbonsCarlosgibbons Member Posts: 5

    Hey I’m still searching for a good lease price, can I get updated numbers on MF and residual value on a integra A spec, zip code is 10310. What should I target as monthly payment ? I also quality for $500 conquest. MSRP is $34,295, I plan to use the $4k equity in my current car as a down payment and then maybe roll taxes in. Just need an idea on what to target monthly. Thanks again in advance !

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,431

    Hey I’m still searching for a good lease price, can I get updated numbers on MF and residual value on a integra A spec, zip code is 10310. What should I target as monthly payment ? I also quality for $500 conquest. MSRP is $34,295, I plan to use the $4k equity in my current car as a down payment and then maybe roll taxes in. Just need an idea on what to target monthly. Thanks again in advance !

    36/15
    .00200 MF and 57% residual

    Sorry, we don't have any idea on price

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Dr0useDr0use Member Posts: 22
    Hi, can I have the RV, MF and any incentives for a 2024 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech CVT. 36/12 & 36/10. Zip code 18504. Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,139
    Dr0use said:

    Hi, can I have the RV, MF and any incentives for a 2024 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech CVT. 36/12 & 36/10. Zip code 18504. Thanks

    36/12
    .00200 MF and 59% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    sprsnicsprsnic Member Posts: 55
    Hi, May I see the the numbers for an Integra Type S for 36 months, 10K a year in 95361?

    Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,139
    sprsnic said:

    Hi, May I see the the numbers for an Integra Type S for 36 months, 10K a year in 95361?

    Thank you!

    .00295 and 66%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Abhi_28Abhi_28 Member Posts: 16

    Hi, what is the MF and residual value for ‘24 integra A spec tech package for 39 months, 12k miles in 33015? Thank you in advance!

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,431
    Abhi_28 said:

    Hi, what is the MF and residual value for ‘24 integra A spec tech package for 39 months, 12k miles in 33015? Thank you in advance!

    .00200 MF and 57% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    andre1085andre1085 Member Posts: 14
    Hi, what is the MF and residual value for ‘24 integra A spec tech package for 36 months, 10k miles in 92071? Thank you in advance!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,431
    andre1085 said:

    Hi, what is the MF and residual value for ‘24 integra A spec tech package for 36 months, 10k miles in 92071? Thank you in advance!

    .00200 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    andre1085andre1085 Member Posts: 14
    sorry, should've mention it's for 6-Speed Manual.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,139
    andre1085 said:

    sorry, should've mention it's for 6-Speed Manual.

    Doesn't matter - numbers are the same.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,431
    andre1085 said:

    sorry, should've mention it's for 6-Speed Manual.

    Doesn't matter

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    sprsnicsprsnic Member Posts: 55
    Hi, May I see the the numbers for October for an Integra Type S for 36 months, 10K a year in 95361?

    Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,431
    sprsnic said:

    Hi, May I see the the numbers for October for an Integra Type S for 36 months, 10K a year in 95361?

    Thank you!

    .00305 MF and 66% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    JeyDJeyD Member Posts: 1
    Hi, What would be the MF and residual at NJ 07109 for Integra Base 10k miles, for both 24months and 36months?

    Thanks,
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,139
    JeyD said:

    Hi, What would be the MF and residual at NJ 07109 for Integra Base 10k miles, for both 24months and 36months?

    Thanks,

    .00200 MF
    68% and 62% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Tundratrdpro13Tundratrdpro13 Member Posts: 16

    Hello looking for Mf and residual for a 24 integra type s zip vermont 05478 36month 12k thanks!

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,431

    Hello looking for Mf and residual for a 24 integra type s zip vermont 05478 36month 12k thanks!

    .00305 MF and 65% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    sardille1sardille1 Member Posts: 22
    edited October 2023

    Hi. May I please get mf and residuals for 24 Integra type zip 33131?

    24/7.5k miles
    36/7.5k miles

    And 1 point less for 10k?

Sign In or Register to comment.