Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2024 Chevrolet Silverado Lease Deals, Incentives, Rebates, and Prices

rarfbobrarfbob Member Posts: 24
edited January 16 in Chevrolet
HELLO!

Can I get the MF/RV for a 2024 Silverado Custom and LT trims on a 36/12 - 36/10 terms for 77450
«1345678

Comments

  • rarfbobrarfbob Member Posts: 24
    rarfbob said:

    HELLO!

    Can I get the MF/RV for a 2024 Silverado Custom and LT trims on a 36/12 - 36/10 terms for 77450

    2500 HD!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,945
    rarfbob said:

    rarfbob said:

    HELLO!

    Can I get the MF/RV for a 2024 Silverado Custom and LT trims on a 36/12 - 36/10 terms for 77450

    2500 HD!
    We don't have HD lease programs, sorry.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • paulieg31paulieg31 Member Posts: 30
    Hi,

    Can I have the RV / MF / Incentives on the following:

    2024 Crew Cab Short Box 4WD RST
    Terms: 36/12
    Zip: 07005

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,945
    paulieg31 said:

    Hi,

    Can I have the RV / MF / Incentives on the following:

    2024 Crew Cab Short Box 4WD RST
    Terms: 36/12
    Zip: 07005

    Thanks

    .00198 and 62%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • VdubzzVdubzz Member Posts: 7
    Hello,

    Can I have the RV / MF / Incentives on the following:

    2024 SILVERADO 1500 LT (2FL) TRUCK
    Crew Cab Short Box
    Terms: 36/10
    Zip: 48025
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,601
    Vdubzz said:

    Hello,

    Can I have the RV / MF / Incentives on the following:

    2024 SILVERADO 1500 LT (2FL) TRUCK
    Crew Cab Short Box
    Terms: 36/10
    Zip: 48025

    .00230 MF and 70% residual
    $1500 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Drewman11Drewman11 Member Posts: 30

    Can I get MF/RES incentives on
    5.3 RST/LT crew cab 36/10k
    Virginia

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,945
    Drewman11 said:

    Can I get MF/RES incentives on

    5.3 RST/LT crew cab 36/10k

    Virginia

    LT - 1LT or 2FL?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Drewman11Drewman11 Member Posts: 30

    @Michaell said:
    LT - 1LT or 2FL?

    2FL is the turbo 4 right?

    So 1LT V8

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,601
    Drewman11 said:

    Can I get MF/RES incentives on

    5.3 RST/LT crew cab 36/10k

    Virginia

    Drewman11 said:

    @Michaell said:

    LT - 1LT or 2FL?

    2FL is the turbo 4 right?

    So 1LT V8


    .00198 MF and 63% residual
    No lease incentives

    either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Kharp5327Kharp5327 Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2023

    Hey I’m in New York (14063) looking for MF/RES on a 2024 silverado 1500 2fl crew 4x4 36/10

    Also curious on the deal I had 5000 equity with my ram lease and 2800 supplier discount truck was 55495 got quoted 476 a month for 36/10 seems tough cause my ram was 397

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,945
    Kharp5327 said:

    Hey I’m in New York (14063) looking for MF/RES on a 2024 silverado 1500 2fl crew 4x4 36/10

    Also curious on the deal I had 5000 equity with my ram lease and 2800 supplier discount truck was 55495 got quoted 476 a month for 36/10 seems tough cause my ram was 397

    .00230 MF and 70% RV

    I'll bet the MF on your Ram lease was a whole bunch lower than this.

    What was the MSRP? How much cash due at signing?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Kharp5327Kharp5327 Member Posts: 2

    @Michaell said:
    .00230 MF and 70% RV

    I'll bet the MF on your Ram lease was a whole bunch lower than this.

    What was the MSRP? How much cash due at signing?

    Ram lease I had 2000 equity on a truck I bought and was paying on and first payment down sticker was 54,000 I know rates are bad now but dang I believe more rebates then also and supplier at the time also

  • Drewman11Drewman11 Member Posts: 30

    MF/RES incentives on 2024 1500 RST 4x4 crew cab short box
    39/10K

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,945
    Drewman11 said:

    MF/RES incentives on 2024 1500 RST 4x4 crew cab short box

    39/10K

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Drewman11Drewman11 Member Posts: 30

    Virginia

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,601
    Drewman11 said:

    MF/RES incentives on 2024 1500 RST 4x4 crew cab short box

    39/10K

    .00198 MF and 61% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Cpajay1221Cpajay1221 Member Posts: 2

    MF Residual and Incentives

    1500 LT 4wd 5.3 Crew

    24/12
    36/12
    49331

    Thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,945

    MF Residual and Incentives

    1500 LT 4wd 5.3 Crew

    24/12

    36/12

    49331

    Thank you!

    .00247 and 71%
    .00198 and 62%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Drewman11Drewman11 Member Posts: 30

    MF/RES/ Incentives
    Virginia
    RST 4x4 crew cab 5.3 V8
    LTZ 4x4 crew cab 5.3 v8
    36/10
    39/10

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,945
    Drewman11 said:

    MF/RES/ Incentives

    Virginia

    RST 4x4 crew cab 5.3 V8

    LTZ 4x4 crew cab 5.3 v8

    36/10

    39/10

    RST - .00198 and 63% / 61%
    LTZ - .00205 and 64% / 62%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Drewman11Drewman11 Member Posts: 30

    @Michaell said:
    RST - .00198 and 63% / 61%
    LTZ - .00205 and 64% / 62%
    No lease incentives

    Can you update me for November?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,601
    Drewman11 said:

    @Michaell said:

    RST - .00198 and 63% / 61%

    LTZ - .00205 and 64% / 62%

    No lease incentives

    Can you update me for November?


    RST - .00188 and 65% / 63%
    LTZ - .00196 and 66% / 64%

    $500 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jleasejlease Member Posts: 29
    Hello, looking for MF, Residual % and any Lease Cash for 2024 Silverado 1500 (2FL) Crew Cab Short Box.

    24 months/15K per year. Garaging Zip code is 19081.

    Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,945
    jlease said:

    Hello, looking for MF, Residual % and any Lease Cash for 2024 Silverado 1500 (2FL) Crew Cab Short Box.

    24 months/15K per year. Garaging Zip code is 19081.

    Thanks.

    Dealer zip code?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cansledcansled Member Posts: 10
    May I please get MF and RV for the following zip code: 48453 @ 36/12
    2024 SILVERADO TRAIL BOSS LT CREW CAB - 4WD
    2024 SILVERADO LTZ CREW CAB - 4WD
    2024 SILVERADO HIGH COUNTRY CREW CAB - 4WD
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,945
    cansled said:

    May I please get MF and RV for the following zip code: 48453 @ 36/12
    2024 SILVERADO TRAIL BOSS LT CREW CAB - 4WD
    2024 SILVERADO LTZ CREW CAB - 4WD
    2024 SILVERADO HIGH COUNTRY CREW CAB - 4WD

    .00237 and 66%
    .00196 and 65%
    .00150 and 64%
    $500 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jleasejlease Member Posts: 29
    PA lease based on 19081 zip code
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,945
    jlease said:

    Hello, looking for MF, Residual % and any Lease Cash for 2024 Silverado 1500 (2FL) Crew Cab Short Box.

    24 months/15K per year. Garaging Zip code is 19081.

    Thanks.

    jlease said:

    PA lease based on 19081 zip code

    .00242 MF and 75% RV
    $2250 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BenM76BenM76 Member Posts: 23
    Will you please provide the MF and RV for a 2024 SILVERADO 1500 CREW RST 4WD. 24/10, 32256.


    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,945
    BenM76 said:

    Will you please provide the MF and RV for a 2024 SILVERADO 1500 CREW RST 4WD. 24/10, 32256.


    Thanks

    .00256 MF and 74% RV
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • abm54671abm54671 Member Posts: 12
    Will you please provide me with the MF/Residual/Incentives for the 2024 Silverado 1500 Crew RST 4WD 5.3L. 36/12,000 in 28405.

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,601
    abm54671 said:

    Will you please provide me with the MF/Residual/Incentives for the 2024 Silverado 1500 Crew RST 4WD 5.3L. 36/12,000 in 28405.

    Thank you!

    .00188 MF and 64% residual
    $500 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • STXJIMSTXJIM Member Posts: 26

    Hi, please provide MF/RV/Incentives for 2024 Silverado 1500 RST Duramax Diesel 4x4. 10k/39 Zipcode 78521

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,601
    STXJIM said:

    Hi, please provide MF/RV/Incentives for 2024 Silverado 1500 RST Duramax Diesel 4x4. 10k/39 Zipcode 78521

    .00188 MF and 63% residual
    $500 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bdelanobdelano Member Posts: 5
    Will you please provide me with the MF/RV and any Incentives on a 2024 Silverado 1500 Crew ZR2 4WD 6.2L. 36/10 Zip 49323
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,945
    bdelano said:

    Will you please provide me with the MF/RV and any Incentives on a 2024 Silverado 1500 Crew ZR2 4WD 6.2L. 36/10 Zip 49323
    Thanks!

    .00196 MF and 66% RV
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MortgMan77MortgMan77 Member Posts: 26
    Hello, May I please obtain the Money Factor, Residual Value and any Lease incentives ( I have a RAM lease currently) or Bonus Cash like Costco or AMEX or Affinity? for the following terms:
    36/12
    36/15
    48/12
    48/15
    for the following Truck in 07852:
    2024 Silverado 2500 HD, CREW CAB, STANDARD BED, ZR2, 4WD 6.6L V8 GAS.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,601

    Hello, May I please obtain the Money Factor, Residual Value and any Lease incentives ( I have a RAM lease currently) or Bonus Cash like Costco or AMEX or Affinity? for the following terms:
    36/12
    36/15
    48/12
    48/15
    for the following Truck in 07852:
    2024 Silverado 2500 HD, CREW CAB, STANDARD BED, ZR2, 4WD 6.6L V8 GAS.

    Sorry, very limited info on HD trucks, and none on the ZR-2

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sdkwiltonsdkwilton Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2023

    Hi. Can I please have the MF, residual and incentives on the ‘24 Silverado High Country Crew Cab, 147” bed, 5.3L V8

    36/15, 06897 zip

    Thanks.

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,945
    sdkwilton said:

    Hi. Can I please have the MF, residual and incentives on the ‘24 Silverado High Country Crew Cab, 147” bed, 5.3L V8

    36/15, 06897 zip

    Thanks.

    .00150 MF and 62% residual
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Jb760kJb760k Member Posts: 1

    Could you please provide me with the MF and RV for a 2024 Silverado 1500 RST Crew Cab Short Bed 5.3 L V8?
    36/10 Zip:46818

    Thank you

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,601
    Jb760k said:

    Could you please provide me with the MF and RV for a 2024 Silverado 1500 RST Crew Cab Short Bed 5.3 L V8?

    36/10 Zip:46818

    Thank you

    .00188 MF and 65% residual
    $500 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • thecode1thecode1 Member Posts: 43
    Hi - can you please share MF and RES for 2024 Silverado Crew Cab Short Bed - 36/10
    -LT
    -RST
    Both in either RWD or 4WD

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,601
    thecode1 said:

    Hi - can you please share MF and RES for 2024 Silverado Crew Cab Short Bed - 36/10
    -LT
    -RST
    Both in either RWD or 4WD

    Thank you!

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • thecode1thecode1 Member Posts: 43
    kyfdx said:

    thecode1 said:

    Hi - can you please share MF and RES for 2024 Silverado Crew Cab Short Bed - 36/10
    -LT
    -RST
    Both in either RWD or 4WD

    Thank you!

    What is your location?
    92024 - thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,601
    thecode1 said:

    kyfdx said:

    thecode1 said:

    Hi - can you please share MF and RES for 2024 Silverado Crew Cab Short Bed - 36/10
    -LT
    -RST
    Both in either RWD or 4WD

    Thank you!

    What is your location?
    92024 - thanks
    .00188 MF and 65% residual
    $500 customer incentive

    Either drive, either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DurmaxxxDurmaxxx Member Posts: 10

    Can I get the MF/RV for ZR2 duramax 24/10 36/10 39/10 48309

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,601
    Durmaxxx said:

    Can I get the MF/RV for ZR2 duramax 24/10 36/10 39/10 48309

    .00256 MF and 74% residual
    .00196 MF and 66% residual
    .00196 MF and 64% residual

    $500 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DurmaxxxDurmaxxx Member Posts: 10

    Can I get 27/10 also

Sign In or Register to comment.