Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2024 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Lease Deals, Incentives, Rebates, and Prices

13»

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,186
    dumont said:

Hi Michael,

Please advise the Alfa Romeo April numbers/lease incentives, MF and residuals for:

2024 Stelvio TI AWD
    ZIP 07628
    36 and 39 months / 7,500 miles
    36 and 39 months / 10,000 miles

MTIA

36/10: .00101 MF and 46% residual
    39/10: .00102 MF and 44% residual

$1500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    dumontdumont Member Posts: 48
    Thx Kyfdx,

The local Alfa dealership (ZIP 07632) has a lease promo add for 2024 Stelvio Ti's for 42 months and 7,500 miles per year through Ally Financial.

Could you tell me the MF and residual for those terms?

IDK if Ally would do 36/7,500 but if so I would like the numbers for as well.

MTIA again!
  • Options
    dumont said:

Thx Kyfdx,

The local Alfa dealership (ZIP 07632) has a lease promo add for 2024 Stelvio Ti's for 42 months and 7,500 miles per year through Ally Financial.

MTIA again!

I'm sorry, but we don't have the Ally bank lease programs.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thanks, I was told Ally financial was the official leasing company for Stellantis.
    At least it was in 2021 when I leased my current Giulia. Do you know if it was true in 2021?

I just googled both names and found an article on autonews.com from December 2022 (unf with a pay wall) saying "Around 1,600 of Stellantis' more than 2,600 U.S. dealerships have begun using Stellantis Financial Services since its launch just over a year ago."

Now I wonder, if the dealer I am thinking of leasing from still only use Ally (at least that is what their lease offer on line says) or they didn't bother to correct their ads...

So you are saying the figures you provided for 36 and 39 months/10k miles are from the "official" Alfa Romeo leasing company "Stellantis Financial Services" and they do not offer 7.5k mile per year leases?

I always lease with the official leasing company from each brand. Since Ally was (as far as I know...) the official company previously, I guess there is no harm in using them again. Especially if there is a significant difference in payments between their 7.5k miles and Stellantis' 10k miles per year.

I will report back after I have a chance to visit the dealer and get their proposal. I want to keep my payment closest to $500/month zero OOP on delivery as possible, but I think for a Stelvio Ti it probably will be around $600. Let's see.
    kyfdx said:

dumont said:

Thx Kyfdx,

MTIA again!

I'm sorry, but we don't have the Ally bank lease programs.
  • Options
    Wait, now I am confused...
    On Alfa Romeo's website their current offers state "Offer through Ally Financial"
    https://www.alfaromeousa.com/incentives.stelvio.2024#/model/CUY202404
    Click on "Show Disclosure"
    I hope you can clarify ;-)
    Mthx!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,938
    dumont said:

Wait, now I am confused...
    On Alfa Romeo's website their current offers state "Offer through Ally Financial"
    https://www.alfaromeousa.com/incentives.stelvio.2024#/model/CUY202404
    Click on "Show Disclosure"
    I hope you can clarify ;-)
    Mthx!

Can't speak about "official", but I can tell you we only have the Alfa lease programs that are offered by Chrysler Capital (aka CCAP).

The dealer can choose to use SFS or Ally as an alternative - and, as you're finding out, many do. They might provide a lower payment than those from CCAP, but we can't vet the numbers to tell you if the MF is marked up, or not.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Thx again,

With all due respect, Alfa Romeo's own website (NOT the dealer's) says their lease offers are through Ally.
    Does that not make Ally THE financial institution that Alfa uses, and should be considered as source of lease program info for any Alfa Romeo?

Obviously I am not asking you to follow every/any lease finance service company's rates, as I realize that it's impossible. But it seems that Ally is who Alfa Romeo USA uses, not CCAP. Perhaps making CCAP or Stellantis FS the dealer's alternative choices and not the other way around...

I will understand if you rather not dive deep into this, but then please confirm, CCAP does not offer 7.5k mile leases on the Stelvio?

Mthx!
  • Options
    dumont said:

Thx again,

With all due respect, Alfa Romeo's own website (NOT the dealer's) says their lease offers are through Ally.
    Does that not make Ally THE financial institution that Alfa uses, and should be considered as source of lease program info for any Alfa Romeo?

Obviously I am not asking you to follow every/any lease finance service company's rates, as I realize that it's impossible. But it seems that Ally is who Alfa Romeo USA uses, not CCAP. Perhaps making CCAP or Stellantis FS the dealer's alternative choices and not the other way around...

I will understand if you rather not dive deep into this, but then please confirm, CCAP does not offer 7.5k mile leases on the Stelvio?

Mthx!

All we said is: We don't have the Ally programs.

Yes, CCAP lowest mileage allowance is 10K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    swedishprince1swedishprince1 Member Posts: 4

My Alfa dealer uses Ally as well. Additionally, my dealer uses a program that deviates from the standard Ally guide - lower rates but lower residuals as well. It’s really hit or miss as to whether it benefits buyers.

• Options

All we said is: We don't have the Ally programs.

Yes, CCAP lowest mileage allowance is 10K/yr

Roger that, I will say this once only, I don't want to become unwelcome... I appreciate the service you render for helping us calculate fair lease proposals and I have benefited from it several times!
    BUT if the finance company is the one on the manufacturers website, then would expect the terms and rates would be available just like any other (CCAP, HFS, Jaguar Chase etc. etc.)

If not, so be it...

On CCAP's website it mentions Alfa Romeo is handled by them too but not a single AR vehicle shows up, not even AR's name is an option when searching for deals... Way to go FCA/Stellantis/CCAP!!! lol

• Options
    swedishprince1swedishprince1 Member Posts: 4

Do prepaid service plans increase the residual on leases? I know it does with certain car brands.

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,938

Do prepaid service plans increase the residual on leases? I know it does with certain car brands.

Not that we know of, for Alfa.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Sliderturk99Sliderturk99 Member Posts: 4

Hello
    Residual/MF

42/10 stelvio veloce
    Zip 11756

Thank you!

• Options

Hello

Residual/MF

42/10 stelvio veloce

Zip 11756

Thank you!

.00181 MF and 48% residual
    $1500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator