Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2024 Dodge Hornet Lease Deals, Incentives, Rebates, and Prices

Chefgap247Chefgap247 Member Posts: 19
edited February 22 in Dodge
Hello, I know this model is just being released and wanted to check if there is any information at this time about the MF and RV for the following trims and terms for leasing, as well incentives (if any).

GT, R/T, R/T Plus

10K Miles/36 Months, and 10K Miles/48 Months

Zip: 11563

Thank you
«1

Comments

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316

    Hello, I know this model is just being released and wanted to check if there is any information at this time about the MF and RV for the following trims and terms for leasing, as well incentives (if any).

    GT, R/T, R/T Plus

    10K Miles/36 Months, and 10K Miles/48 Months

    Zip: 11563

    Thank you

    Only the 36 month term is supported

    GT - .00450 MF and 60% RV
    RT - .00436 MF and 55% RV; $6000 incentives
    RT+ - .00308 MF and 53% RV; $6750 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Estring73Estring73 Member Posts: 19
    edited September 2023

    May I have the RV/MF & incentives for the R/T EAWD 36/12k? Zip 89149 Thanks

  • Options
    Estring73Estring73 Member Posts: 19
    edited September 2023

    Appreciate the information

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316
    Estring73 said:

    May I have the RV/MF & incentives for the R/T EAWD 36/12k? Zip 89149 Thanks

    Estring73 said:

    Appreciate the information

    .00437 MF and 57% RV
    $6000 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    emlee0203emlee0203 Member Posts: 11
    Hello,

    Looking for MF, RV, and incentives on the GT AWD, GT Plus AWD, and R/T in zip code 07010 for a 36/10K lease.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    emlee0203 said:

    Hello,

    Looking for MF, RV, and incentives on the GT AWD, GT Plus AWD, and R/T in zip code 07010 for a 36/10K lease.

    GT: .00450 MF and 60% residual
    GT+: .00326 MF and 58% residual
    R/T: .00437 MF and 58% residual

    $6000 incentive on R/T only

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    ngc23ngc23 Member Posts: 7
    Hello, could you please let me know of the MF/RV/Incentives on the R/T and R/T Plus? Looking at a 36/10k lease option. Zip code is 07450.

    I'm open to hearing numbers for a 7500 mile lease as well if they are much better.

    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316
    ngc23 said:

    Hello, could you please let me know of the MF/RV/Incentives on the R/T and R/T Plus? Looking at a 36/10k lease option. Zip code is 07450.

    I'm open to hearing numbers for a 7500 mile lease as well if they are much better.

    Thanks!

    R/T - .00437 MF and 58% RV; $6000 incentives
    R/T+ - .00299 MF and 55% RV; $6750 incentives

    7500 mile allowance not available from Chrysler Capital

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    hylidhylid Member Posts: 4
    Looking for November RV / MF / incentives on GT Plus and RT Plus, thanks much
  • Options
    hylidhylid Member Posts: 4
    Sorry, forgot to list zip code in above request. 27606!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    hylid said:

    Looking for November RV / MF / incentives on GT Plus and RT Plus, thanks much

    hylid said:

    Sorry, forgot to list zip code in above request. 27606!

    What term and mileage allowance?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    redbrd19redbrd19 Member Posts: 4
    Hi, could you please let me know of the MF/RV and any Incentives on the R/T and R/T Plus? Looking at a 36/12k lease option. Zip code is 80126.

    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316
    redbrd19 said:

    Hi, could you please let me know of the MF/RV and any Incentives on the R/T and R/T Plus? Looking at a 36/12k lease option. Zip code is 80126.

    Thanks!

    R/T - .00416 MF and 55% RV; $6000 incentives
    R/T+ - .00292 MF and 53% RV; $6750 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    choxchox Member Posts: 1
    Hello! Can you tell me the MF/RV/Incentives on the Hornet R/T? Looking for info on a 36 mo/10k lease & 24mo/10k. Zip code is 94043. THANK YOU!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316
    chox said:

    Hello! Can you tell me the MF/RV/Incentives on the Hornet R/T? Looking for info on a 36 mo/10k lease & 24mo/10k. Zip code is 94043. THANK YOU!

    24/10 - .00368 MF and 65% RV
    36/10 - .00299 MF and 56% RV
    $6000 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    fischwaterfischwater Member Posts: 28
    Hello! May I please have the MF/RV/Incentives on the Hornet R/T and R/T Plus (AWD).....24/10 and 36/10 in 07041. Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185

    Hello! May I please have the MF/RV/Incentives on the Hornet R/T and R/T Plus (AWD).....24/10 and 36/10 in 07041. Thanks!

    R/T
    .00368 MF and 65% residual
    .00299 MF and 56% residual
    $6000 incentive

    R/T Plus
    .00192 MF and 62% residual
    .00191 MF and 54% residual
    $6750 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    John2429John2429 Member Posts: 11

    Hello! Could I please have the MF/RV/ Incentives for the Hornet G/T Plus and R/T Plus. Zip 48093. 36/12 or 39/12. Thanks!

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    John2429 said:

    Hello! Could I please have the MF/RV/ Incentives for the Hornet G/T Plus and R/T Plus. Zip 48093. 36/12 or 39/12. Thanks!

    36/12

    GT+: .00292 MF and 55% residual. No incentives
    R/T+: .00191 MF and 53% residual. $6750 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    John2429John2429 Member Posts: 11

    @kyfdx said:
    36/12

    GT+: .00292 MF and 55% residual. No incentives
    R/T+: .00191 MF and 53% residual. $6750 incentive

    How about for a regular R/T 36/12? Zip: 48084

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316
    John2429 said:

    @kyfdx said:

    36/12

    GT+: .00292 MF and 55% residual. No incentives

    R/T+: .00191 MF and 53% residual. $6750 incentive

    How about for a regular R/T 36/12? Zip: 48084


    .00299 MF and 55% residual
    $6000 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    John2429John2429 Member Posts: 11

    @kyfdx said:
    36/12

    GT+: .00292 MF and 55% residual. No incentives
    R/T+: .00191 MF and 53% residual. $6750 incentive

    After much haggling, got offered a 2024 R/T Plus with the track pack and black top bundle lease today.MSRP $51,120. $410 per month with tax rolled in, 36/12k mile.

    Nothing out of pocket besides first months payment and the positive equity from my 2021 Grand Cherokee lease, which ends in a month. Buyout was 24,359, dealer offered 26,900.

    Don’t have the actual offer paperwork to compare to the calculator precisely but numbers seem to match up. How’d I do?

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316
    John2429 said:

    @kyfdx said:

    36/12

    GT+: .00292 MF and 55% residual. No incentives

    R/T+: .00191 MF and 53% residual. $6750 incentive

    After much haggling, got offered a 2024 R/T Plus with the track pack and black top bundle lease today.MSRP $51,120. $410 per month with tax rolled in, 36/12k mile.

    Nothing out of pocket besides first months payment and the positive equity from my 2021 Grand Cherokee lease, which ends in a month. Buyout was 24,359, dealer offered 26,900.

    Don’t have the actual offer paperwork to compare to the calculator precisely but numbers seem to match up. How’d I do?


    Seems pretty reasonable, relative to MSRP, even if we exclude the equity from your prior lease.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    budfox20budfox20 Member Posts: 28

    Hi. Could I get the MF, RV and incentives for a R/T+ (top trim) on a 36/12 in 10601? Thank you!

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    budfox20 said:

    Hi. Could I get the MF, RV and incentives for a R/T+ (top trim) on a 36/12 in 10601? Thank you!

    .00191 MF and 53% residual
    $6750 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    redbrd19redbrd19 Member Posts: 4
    Hi,
    I was offered a 24 R/T+ EAWD for $38,369 before tax and dealer fee for a 27 month 12k lease through Ally. 67% residual, $0 down at $451 a month. I feel the sale price is too high still for this vehicle but wanted to double check. I assume he is still coming in around .00291 MF because the calculator is close at $441. Is there anything I'm missing.

    It shows $9250 for rebates included in the price.
    Thanks for any insight!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    redbrd19 said:

    Hi,
    I was offered a 24 R/T+ EAWD for $38,369 before tax and dealer fee for a 27 month 12k lease through Ally. 67% residual, $0 down at $451 a month. I feel the sale price is too high still for this vehicle but wanted to double check. I assume he is still coming in around .00291 MF because the calculator is close at $441. Is there anything I'm missing.

    It shows $9250 for rebates included in the price.
    Thanks for any insight!

    Sorry, but we don't have the Ally lease programs

    See the Price Checker link below, for Edmunds research

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    ZenekZenek Member Posts: 62

    Hi
    Please provide MF/RV/ Incentives for 2024 Hornet G/T Plus and R/T Plus.
    Zip code 11554
    24/10
    36/10
    TIA

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316
    Zenek said:

    Hi

    Please provide MF/RV/ Incentives for 2024 Hornet G/T Plus and R/T Plus.

    Zip code 11554

    24/10

    36/10

    TIA

    GT+
    27/10 - .00228 and 58%
    36/10 - .00288 and 53%
    No lease incentives

    RT+
    24/10 - .00090 and 59%
    36 month term not supported
    $6250 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ZenekZenek Member Posts: 62

    @Michaell said:
    GT+
    27/10 - .00228 and 58%
    36/10 - .00288 and 53%
    No lease incentives

    RT+
    24/10 - .00090 and 59%
    36 month term not supported
    $6250 incentives

    What about RT EAWD and RT+ EAWD?

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316
    Zenek said:

    @Michaell said:

    GT+

    27/10 - .00228 and 58%

    36/10 - .00288 and 53%

    No lease incentives

    RT+

    24/10 - .00090 and 59%

    36 month term not supported

    $6250 incentives

    What about RT EAWD and RT+ EAWD?


    The RT+ numbers above are for the EAWD

    RT - 24/10
    .00269 and 62%
    $6250 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Martin348Martin348 Member Posts: 16
    Looking for MF/res on R/T+ for 36/15 in 12526. Thnx.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    Martin348 said:

    Looking for MF/res on R/T+ for 36/15 in 12526. Thnx.

    Chrysler Capital only has support for the 24 month term.

    24/15
    .00090 MF and 57% residual
    $6250 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    dj2006dj2006 Member Posts: 105
    Hi
    Can i get the MF/RV and Incentives for a RT+ in 24/10, 27/10 and 36/10 in 91401?
    Thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    dj2006 said:

    Hi
    Can i get the MF/RV and Incentives for a RT+ in 24/10, 27/10 and 36/10 in 91401?
    Thanks

    We only show lease support for the 24 month term

    24/10
    .00090 MF and 59% residual
    $6250 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    SkodSSkodS Member Posts: 2
    edited February 5

    Hi can I get MF/RV for the RT EAWD and RT+ for 24/12 and 36/12 for zip code 50014.

    Thank you!

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316
    SkodS said:

    Hi can I get MF/RV for the RT EAWD and RT+ for 24/12 and 36/12 for zip code 50014.

    Thank you!

    The only term with support is 24/12
    .00269 MF
    $6250 incentives
    RT - 61%
    RT+ - 58%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Rickgrimes2020Rickgrimes2020 Member Posts: 69

    Hello may I please have the numbers for RT & RT PLUS
    15001 12k
    36 or 24 whatever is available

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185

    Hello may I please have the numbers for RT & RT PLUS

    15001 12k

    36 or 24 whatever is available

    24/12
    R/T: .00232 MF and 61% residual
    R/T+: .00058 MF and 58% residual

    $8250 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Rickgrimes2020Rickgrimes2020 Member Posts: 69

    @kyfdx said:
    24/12
    R/T: .00232 MF and 61% residual
    R/T+: .00058 MF and 58% residual

    $8250 incentive

    Hi is that MF correct? .00058? That seems absurdly low!

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185

    @kyfdx said:

    24/12

    R/T: .00232 MF and 61% residual

    R/T+: .00058 MF and 58% residual

    $8250 incentive

    Hi is that MF correct? .00058? That seems absurdly low!


    We never make mistakes.. :o

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Rickgrimes2020Rickgrimes2020 Member Posts: 69

    I guess with the low residual it's not crazy. I get it thank you!

  • Options
    DOinCODOinCO Member Posts: 5
    current lease numbers/incentives for 2024 R/T and R/T+ for zip: 80202 24m/10k & 24m/12k
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    DOinCO said:

    current lease numbers/incentives for 2024 R/T and R/T+ for zip: 80202 24m/10k & 24m/12k

    24/12

    R/T: .00232 MF and 61% residual

    R/T+: .00058 MF and 58% residual

    $6250 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    pharmdtgpharmdtg Member Posts: 1
    edited March 12

    Current lease numbers/incentives 2024 Dodge Hornet R/T+. 24 months/12,000 miles. Not sure which ZIP code is needed.

    Purchase ZIP: 21029
    Registered ZIP: 17268

    Thanks

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    pharmdtg said:

    Current lease numbers/incentives 2024 Dodge Hornet R/T+. 24 months/12,000 miles. Not sure which ZIP code is needed.

    Purchase ZIP: 21029

    Registered ZIP: 17268

    Thanks

    .00058 MF and 58% residual
    $8250 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    gregoire1012gregoire1012 Member Posts: 19

    I really like the Hornet and from time to time I check local dealer's websites. However, when I checked today all these dealer's have elimated all of their Hornet inventory. The name Hornet is nowhere to be found on their sites. The same applies to Tonales at my local Alfa Romeo dealers. Do you know anything about this? Thanks gor your reply

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316

    I really like the Hornet and from time to time I check local dealer's websites. However, when I checked today all these dealer's have elimated all of their Hornet inventory. The name Hornet is nowhere to be found on their sites. The same applies to Tonales at my local Alfa Romeo dealers. Do you know anything about this? Thanks gor your reply

    Sorry, we have no information about this.

    FWIW, I just checked the on-line inventory at my closest Dodge dealer, and they show 42 Hornets.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    lookdafsw3elookdafsw3e Member Posts: 6
    2024 Dodge Hornet R/T PHEV

    19146 looking for MF / Resid / lease offers for both 24 / 7.5 and 24/10
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185

    2024 Dodge Hornet R/T PHEV

    19146 looking for MF / Resid / lease offers for both 24 / 7.5 and 24/10

    24/10
    .00232 MF and 62% residual
    $8250 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.