Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2024 Chevrolet Trailblazer Lease Deals, Incentives, Rebates, and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
edited February 7 in Chevrolet
Ask your 2024 Trailblazer lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

  • fpmercadofpmercado Member Posts: 54

    Loooking for the MF/RV in 18301

    2024 RS FWD 24/10,12 and 36/10,12

    Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    fpmercado said:

    Loooking for the MF/RV in 18301

    2024 RS FWD 24/10,12 and 36/10,12

    Thanks!

    24/12 - .00338 and 65%
    36/12 - .00333 and 57%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wineishealthywineishealthy Member Posts: 68
    edited November 2023
    MF, Residual, and any incentives
    AWD
    ACTIV SUV Sport and LS AWD
    36/15
    zip code 90640

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830

    MF, Residual, and any incentives
    AWD
    ACTIV SUV Sport and LS AWD
    36/15
    zip code 90640

    Thank you

    .00333 MF
    ACTIV: 60% residual
    LS: 58% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sgfny30sgfny30 Member Posts: 51
    Hello. Can i please have MF, RV and incentives for 2024 LS AWD, 36 month 10/12 k miles.
    Zip is 11577

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    sgfny30 said:

    Hello. Can i please have MF, RV and incentives for 2024 LS AWD, 36 month 10/12 k miles.
    Zip is 11577

    Thank you

    36/12
    .00333 MF and 59% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • fitzy2_0fitzy2_0 Member Posts: 3

    Hello! Can I please have MF, RV, any incentives on 2024 LT AWD. 36/10k in 19462. Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    fitzy2_0 said:

    Hello! Can I please have MF, RV, any incentives on 2024 LT AWD. 36/10k in 19462. Thanks!

    .00333 MF and 60% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ZenekZenek Member Posts: 62
    Hi
    looking for MF RV and incentives for
    2024 LS AWD
    2024 LT FWD
    2024 LT AWD
    27/15 and 36/15
    zip code 11554
    TIA

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    Zenek said:

    Hi
    looking for MF RV and incentives for
    2024 LS AWD
    2024 LT FWD
    2024 LT AWD
    27/15 and 36/15
    zip code 11554
    TIA

    LT: Cloth or Leather?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ZenekZenek Member Posts: 62
    cloth
    kyfdx said:

    Zenek said:

    Hi
    looking for MF RV and incentives for
    2024 LS AWD
    2024 LT FWD
    2024 LT AWD
    27/15 and 36/15
    zip code 11554
    TIA

    LT: Cloth or Leather?
    cloth
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    Zenek said:

    cloth

    kyfdx said:

    Zenek said:

    Hi
    looking for MF RV and incentives for
    2024 LS AWD
    2024 LT FWD
    2024 LT AWD
    27/15 and 36/15
    zip code 11554
    TIA

    LT: Cloth or Leather?
    cloth
    LS
    .00261 MF and 66% residual
    .00273 MF and 61% residual
    LT (either drive)
    .00310 MF and 68% residual
    .00290 MF and 62% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bobbyb8bobbyb8 Member Posts: 3
    Would very much appreciate the MF/RV/Incentives for 2024 Trailblazer LT AWD 36/12 in zip code 11030
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    bobbyb8 said:

    Would very much appreciate the MF/RV/Incentives for 2024 Trailblazer LT AWD 36/12 in zip code 11030

    .00287 MF and 60% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • paulinocm18paulinocm18 Member Posts: 16
    edited January 28

    Could you please share the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2024 Trailblazer LT Cloth, low mileage, 36 months? Zip code 77494.

    Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830

    Could you please share the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2024 Trailblazer LT Cloth? Zip code 77494.

    Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?
    What term and mileage allowance?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • paulinocm18paulinocm18 Member Posts: 16

    @kyfdx said:
    FWD or AWD?
    What term and mileage allowance?

    FWD, 36 months, 10K or lowest allowance

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042

    Could you please share the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2024 Trailblazer LT Cloth, low mileage, 36 months? Zip code 77494.

    Thanks!

    @kyfdx said:

    FWD or AWD?

    What term and mileage allowance?

    FWD, 36 months, 10K or lowest allowance


    .00281 MF and 60% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nycjn24nycjn24 Member Posts: 8

    Hi

    Can somebody please share

    2024 CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER LT AWD
    MF/RV/Incentives
    Zip 11545
    10k miles 33/36 months

    Thanks so much

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    nycjn24 said:

    Hi

    Can somebody please share

    2024 CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER LT AWD

    MF/RV/Incentives

    Zip 11545

    10k miles 33/36 months

    Thanks so much

    36/10
    .00287 MF and 61% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nycjn24nycjn24 Member Posts: 8

    @kyfdx said:
    36/10
    .00287 MF and 61% residual
    No lease incentives

    Hi.

    Did this change for February

    Thanks so much

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    nycjn24 said:

    @kyfdx said:

    36/10

    .00287 MF and 61% residual

    No lease incentives

    Hi.

    Did this change for February

    Thanks so much


    Remind us what trim?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nycjn24nycjn24 Member Posts: 8

    @Michaell said:
    Remind us what trim?

    @Michaell said:
    Remind us what trim?

    2024 CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER LT AWD

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    nycjn24 said:

    @Michaell said:

    Remind us what trim?

    @Michaell said:

    Remind us what trim?

    2024 CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER LT AWD


    Sorry, and your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nycjn24nycjn24 Member Posts: 8

    @Michaell said:
    Sorry, and your location?

    11545 Sorry
    36/39 10k miles
    2024 CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER LT AWD

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    nycjn24 said:

    @Michaell said:

    Sorry, and your location?

    11545 Sorry

    36/39 10k miles

    2024 CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER LT AWD


    .00270 MF
    63% or 60% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • _89Conart8_89Conart8 Member Posts: 15

    Hi Can I please have the Money Factor, residual Value and any incentives for a 2024 Chevy Trailblazer RS 4WD 36 /12. Zip is 01089 thank you so much

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042

    Hi Can I please have the Money Factor, residual Value and any incentives for a 2024 Chevy Trailblazer RS 4WD 36 /12. Zip is 01089 thank you so much

    .00270 MF and 62% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mikeeg1mikeeg1 Member Posts: 11
    edited February 15
    Hello Can you share the MF,RV and any incentives for 2024 TrailBlazer RS FWD 36/12 ZIP 33193

    Would the same numbers apply for 2023 models ?
    Thanks in advance
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    mikeeg1 said:

    Hello Can you share the MF,RV and any incentives for 2024 TrailBlazer RS FWD 36/12 ZIP 33193

    Would the same numbers apply for 2023 models ?
    Thanks in advance

    .00263 MF and 61% RV
    No lease incentives

    Different programs for the 2023 model.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Erick2203Erick2203 Member Posts: 3
    edited February 18

    Good day.
    I would like to ask if this is a good deal for a lease?
    $559/month $0 down

    I'm in 32828
    2024 Trailblazer RS with sunroof.
    3 years 10k miles

    What are my: MF & RV in my area?

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    Erick2203 said:

    Good day.

    I would like to ask if this is a good deal for a lease?

    $559/month $0 down

    I'm in 32828

    2024 Trailblazer RS with sunroof.

    3 years 10k miles

    What are my: MF & RV in my area?

    FWD or AWD?

    MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted cap cost?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Erick2203Erick2203 Member Posts: 3

    @Michaell said:
    FWD or AWD?

    MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted cap cost?

    FWD
    $32,650 MSRP
    $32,150 selling price
    $0 cap cost (no trade or down payment)
    And I have my own tag.

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    Erick2203 said:

    @Michaell said:

    FWD or AWD?

    MSRP?

    Selling price?

    Adjusted cap cost?

    FWD

    $32,650 MSRP

    $32,150 selling price

    $0 cap cost (no trade or down payment)

    And I have my own tag.


    The adjusted cap cost is the selling price with all fees and taxes rolled in. Are you expected to make the first payment at signing, or is that rolled into the monthly, as well?

    .00263 MF and 62%

    Using the MSRP and selling price given, I get $469/mo plus tax.

    Expect a huge dealer fee in FL, and some other stuff as well that might be fluff.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Erick2203Erick2203 Member Posts: 3

    @Michaell said:
    The adjusted cap cost is the selling price with all fees and taxes rolled in. Are you expected to make the first payment at signing, or is that rolled into the monthly, as well?

    .00263 MF and 62%

    Using the MSRP and selling price given, I get $469/mo plus tax.

    Expect a huge dealer fee in FL, and some other stuff as well that might be fluff.

    Everything rolled in. Just sign and drive.

    I appreciate your help 🙏

    This is what I received (image)

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    Erick2203 said:

    @Michaell said:

    The adjusted cap cost is the selling price with all fees and taxes rolled in. Are you expected to make the first payment at signing, or is that rolled into the monthly, as well?

    .00263 MF and 62%

    Using the MSRP and selling price given, I get $469/mo plus tax.

    Expect a huge dealer fee in FL, and some other stuff as well that might be fluff.

    Everything rolled in. Just sign and drive.

    I appreciate your help 🙏

    This is what I received (image)


    Yeah, that's not nearly enough detail. Ask them for a screen shot of their internal lease worksheet; that will contain all the numbers we need to properly evaluate the quote.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jweb87jweb87 Member Posts: 8
    Looking for MF, Residual, and any incentives for March for Activ AWD? 36/10, zip code 60050. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    jweb87 said:

    Looking for MF, Residual, and any incentives for March for Activ AWD? 36/10, zip code 60050. Thanks!

    March programs for Chevrolet start on Tuesday of next week.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nicholai1nicholai1 Member Posts: 9
    Wondering what latest data is for a 2024 Trailblazer AWD LT in 20853 for 36mo lease, 10k miles/yr

    Current dealership offer:
    36 month lease
    $478.36 per month

    MSRP: $27,990.00
    Sale price: $27,990.00
    Taxes and Fees: $7,048.54
    Fee breakdown:

    Estimated Tax | $1,929.54
    Documentation Fee | $500.00
    Ourisman Protection Package | $879.00
    Ourisman Connect| $895.00
    Destination & Delivery | $1,895.00
    Acquisition Fee | $695.00
    Estimated Registration Fee | $255.00

    According to Edmunds new car pricing, I'm probably not going to be able to negotiate much off MSRP, but I'm assuming I can easily reject the "connect" package and possibly the "protection" package? Anything to be done about the $1,895 "destination & delivery" or any other fees? Thanks so much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    nicholai1 said:

    Wondering what latest data is for a 2024 Trailblazer AWD LT in 20853 for 36mo lease, 10k miles/yr

    Current dealership offer:
    36 month lease
    $478.36 per month

    MSRP: $27,990.00
    Sale price: $27,990.00
    Taxes and Fees: $7,048.54
    Fee breakdown:

    Estimated Tax | $1,929.54
    Documentation Fee | $500.00
    Ourisman Protection Package | $879.00
    Ourisman Connect| $895.00
    Destination & Delivery | $1,895.00
    Acquisition Fee | $695.00
    Estimated Registration Fee | $255.00

    According to Edmunds new car pricing, I'm probably not going to be able to negotiate much off MSRP, but I'm assuming I can easily reject the "connect" package and possibly the "protection" package? Anything to be done about the $1,895 "destination & delivery" or any other fees? Thanks so much!

    .00270 MF and 63% residual

    If you can't reject those items, find another dealer.

    Usually, there is a destination fee on the window sticker, and it's part of MSRP. If this is an additional charge, you are now up to $4200 extra for virtually nothing.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rmilhonrmilhon Member Posts: 5

    Hello,

    2024 Trailblazer AWD RS
    Zip: 68526
    MF and residual please!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    rmilhon said:

    Hello,

    2024 Trailblazer AWD RS

    Zip: 68526

    MF and residual please!

    36/15
    .00270 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.