Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Sienna Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1230231232233234236»

Comments

• lxowner2lxowner2 Member Posts: 51
    A year ago, I purchased a 2012 Sienna Limited AWD with Premium Package, Convenience Package and Carpeted Floor Mats/Door Sill Protectors, and had these stats:

Sticker $46,620
    Invoice $43,468
    Sales price $42,200 plus tax and tags

I think you can do a bit better.
  • hshunterhshunter Member Posts: 9
    Received another quote from Newark Toyotaworld in DE for $42941 plus tax and tags with 2013 limited AWD with PT package (this includes the $500 rebate and 0.00% APR for 60 months).
  • lxowner2lxowner2 Member Posts: 51
    Please provide the sticker price on these. Then we can assess the full discount you are receiving.
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,146
    A reporter would like to speak to a car shopper who would rather use the internet to do most of their shopping than go to the dealership showroom. If this is you, and you'd like to share your story, please send your daytime contact information to pr@edmunds.com no later than EOB Wednesday, September 11, 2013.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• tom998tom998 Member Posts: 1
    We needed the Sienna just to carry people and occasional large item around, so going for the LE base model. Went to the dealership today, and the best price I can get is 26500 pretax, pre-everything.
    MSRP is $30135, invoice is 27,875.

I am ready to jump, is that an ok deal?
  • pius222pius222 Member Posts: 1
    $14,694, Stratosphere Mica with every option. 125264 on the odometer.

Overall liked the van, but got 3 things that I was not happy about:

1. The remote for the DVD is not the original, it does not work.
    2. Got a flat tire the next day, side wall separation, was a new el cheapo tire.
    3. The rear gate at times does not want to close.

Tried to called the guy in charge Marco Kudor, left a couple of messages, but no response at all.

The dealership is Manhattan Beach Toyota, the guy in charge's name is Marco.
  • craftyleftycraftylefty Member Posts: 1
    Could you tell me how you got the price? Did you negotiate? The quote I got was 31829 including tax and all the fees. I expected to get more discount because 2014 model is coming around the corner.
  • jerseyguy79jerseyguy79 Member Posts: 3
    Hi,

Just bought a 2013 Sienna XLE with Nav along with Preffered accessory package, mudgaurds and all weather mats for OTD price 35100. Did a trade In and also got the 0% APR. Hope its a good deal.
  • acme76acme76 Member Posts: 6
    Would you please separate the car price, fees and taxes separately and also if you used Toyota 750 cashback or plain 0 % financing.
  • pradazpradaz Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2013
    I just received a quote was wondering if
    a good deal

invoice 31900.00
    msrp 41500.00

offers prices $ 35500.00 plus Tx in md
    is this a good deal ?
  • ny_danny_dan Member Posts: 12
    Any one have bought one yet? How is pricing? Best price I got quoted was 37500 in the NYC area.
  • pathipati05pathipati05 Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2013
    Just wondering in which area you got 35100? did you included the trade in car value too?

I live in CA and i got a quote for 36300$ OTD with 0% APR without having any trade in car for Sienna 3013 with Navigation System.
  • rjhamnanirjhamnani Member Posts: 5
    That price was available in Maryland. I ended up paying 35,600 in NJ (OTD with 0%, 60 months Financing). I finalized the deal in Aug end and picked up the car on 9/3.
  • vam3vam3 Member Posts: 2
    hshunter, did you buy the Sienna. I am shopping for the same ( 2013 Sienna limited AWD Blizzard pearl paint) in Northern VA. Can you please post the price if you bought it. Thanks.
  • pradazpradaz Member Posts: 3
    No I didn't yet, I'm has the van on hold.
    otd ask price 38,200
  • jeremy47jeremy47 Member Posts: 1
    I am shopping a 2013 Sienna XLE around Houston area. I communicated with 2 dealers, Star Toyota and Gullo Toyota, and accidentally I find out on their websites that they sell a vehicle with the same VIN#: 5TDYK3DC6DS402255. After I asked one dealer "who/which dealer actually holds it in stock?", he withdrawed and no more communication. Anyone have a similar experience? What's the reason? Thanks.
  • ateixeiraateixeira Member Posts: 72,587
    They may have pre-arranged a trade scenario. I wonder if it's the same owner for both dealerships?
  • bwilson4bwilson4 Member Posts: 7
    When looking at a Toyota vs. Honda, please be advised of the oil consumption issue that has led to a class action suit in October 2013 with details at http://settlement-claims.com/enginemisfire/. I have a 2010 Odyssey that consumed 3.85 quarts of oil through the dealership’s oil consumption test. Honda did a computer upgrade, but it still consumed 1.5 quarts in less than 4,000 miles. The official word from Honda was relayed to me 11/4/13 by a service manager at Classic Honda in Streetsboro, Ohio: Honda does not feel my issue warrants repairs at this time even though it has 53K miles and is still covered by the power train warranty. In other words, they indirectly told me to buy oil in bulk and deal with the issue myself. This settlement will reimburse customers for previous expenses and extend the power train warranty to 8 years, but they do not seem willing to actually fix the problem for me. Bottom line, this settlement proves to me that Honda was well aware of the issue with the 6 cylinder VCM engines for a long time, and now they do not feel the need to stand behind the product they sold me. I wish I had bought the Toyota. Buyers beware!
  • kmanningkmanning Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2014

Tonight I bought a 2011 Sienna LE with 57,000 miles on it - the out-the-door price was 19,997 (sales price was 17,990). Carfax and Autocheck were fine. I had it inspected by a mechanic and it needed new tires and brake pads, but was otherwise in great condition, and the dealer agreed to do new brake pads and tires at no cost to me.. All of this seems like a great deal to me...

HOWEVER, they were extremely pushy in the finance department and eventually wore me down into purchasing an Allstate Warrenty for 5 years/60,000 miles (until the minivan hits 127,000) for $3500(!). On paper it seems to cover pretty much any petty thing that could go wrong, from major service to a broken cup holder. Still, $3500 is probably outrageous, right? What are other people paying for warrenties? I left the car so they could handle the brakes and tires, and I'm supposed to pick up Saturday. Wondering if I should go in and cancel right away (I do know it can be canceled and refunded pro-rated) or if I should wait 3 months in case anything major goes wrong? Basically raises the price to 21,490 asking, 23,497 OTD.