Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Acura TSX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• sergeymsergeym Member Posts: 283
    Sure, you can always try to play with them, but dealers usually know what is realistic what is not.
    I am going tomorrow to my dealer trying to lease exactly the same car. The best offer I've got for a 3/36K miles lease is $400 per month for 36 months That includs everything - MV, doc, taxes. Will post what selling price they will use.
  • vsabia84vsabia84 Member Posts: 10
    I leased my 2009 tsx with tech package for $411 a month-36 months 12k miles. Sounds like a good deal to me!
    The sales manager at the Acura dealership I went to is offering me the remote starter for $525. Is this a good deal? I notice on the acura.com website when you build and price the car it shows the remote starter for about $320. Is there a difference in price when you build the car you want versus installing the remote starter after the car is made?
  • motekaronmotekaron Member Posts: 2
    Came back from the dealership and got a 2012 special edition tsx for $367 a month including all taxes per month, paid 400 down that including the 1st month, tag, etc..wanted to get some feedback, good deal? 15,000 miles per year, 3 year lease.
  • bostonbenbostonben Member Posts: 71
    Sounds pretty good. What was the selling price of the car?
  • bostonbenbostonben Member Posts: 71
    $525 sounds expensive. Why not call other Acura dealers for a price comparison?
  • motekaronmotekaron Member Posts: 2
    I believe 29,300..dealer threw in tints and a couple of oil changes
  • mukilteomukilteo Member Posts: 6
    I'm shopping around for a 2012 TSX base model. Best I'm getting is $29k plus TTL. Didn't take it. Anyone getting better offers?
    The best price I got so far for a 2012 tsx with tech package is 31,851 with $500 towards the down payment. Would you consider this a good deal? This is the price before taxes n fees.
    Sounds about the same as mine. If you look at the "invoice" price of the Tech package as listed by Edmunds, the package runs about $2.8k. So adding my price of $29k for a base model to $2.8k, you get $31.8k+. The tech package might have some extra built in profit so you might get a slightly better price by bargaining. Also, there are regional price differences (I'm in a slightly higher priced region) that will cause the price to vary a bit too.
  • jjjjjjeeejjjjjjeee Member Posts: 2
    the best I got is $28396.75 plus $750 cash incentive before tax in CA for base model. should I take it?
    Sound really low. Are you saying of the $750 incentive, you looking at $27646.75 + TTL? Read the fine print. If this is a cash deal and this is really the price, I'd take it.
  • cram10cram10 Member Posts: 1
    My buddy is a salesman at our local Acura dealership in NJ. I called him asking about a base tsx. He tells me there currently is not any cash back incentives (not until the end of the year), however, he did tell me the dealership has flex cash they can give to customers. He is telling me he can give me $1000 max in this flex cash. He stated he will get me the car for invoice, and quoted me a price of $29,767 OTD. He says there is no way any Acura dealership will be any lower than this at this time. Does this sound like a great price or more of an average price?

He also states he will give $9000 for my trade in (05 Honda civic, 51000 miles). With this, I would be financing $20767. Please share your thoughts and opinions. Thanks in advance for your help.
  • dxxvidxxvi Member Posts: 12
    $29,767 OTD? I think you should wait until Xmas to have a better deal. I bought my base tsx last xmas for $29,600 OTD and I don't have any buddy working for any acura dealership in NJ.
  • aaseattleaaseattle Member Posts: 4
    Hey, I'm in Mukilteo too and have had no luck with the local dealers. Looking for the same car as you and dealers aren't budging - 29k is about right as you noted. Wish I lived on the east coast where others seem to be getting below invoice deals....
  • tsx12buyertsx12buyer Member Posts: 1
    Was offered $29k. Anyone get in at $28k?
  • kingzookingzoo Member Posts: 8
    Which state are you? None in NorthCA would offer below 30K.
  • mkellypcmkellypc Member Posts: 3
    Looking at an '11 Sport Wagon with technology package 5K miles listed as certified pre-owned which includes 6yr/72k b to b warranty and 7yr 100k powertrain. offered at 32k +ttl. White/taupe. Car was used as dealer loaner car.
    How does this seem?
  • dnt0001dnt0001 Member Posts: 1
    Currently being offered $27,900 before TT+L. And that is just for the base model.
  • 09_12tsxbuyer09_12tsxbuyer Member Posts: 3
    I need opinions on what you would do if you were me.
    My ideal car is a 2009-2012 TSX tech package white exterior black interior
    The two best deals I have found so far are

2011 TSX tech black exterior/black interior 9000 miles for $26,300 before TTL

or

2012 TSX tech white exterior/tan interior brand new for $31,200 before TTL

Do I settle for black exterior or parchment interior? Are either deals a really good deal?
    edited February 2012
    I also found a 2009 TSX tech white ex/black in with 39,000 miles for $23,500 before TTl, certified pre owned
  • biker4biker4 Member Posts: 746
    Just as reference I bought (private party) my 06 TSX w/NAV in 09 for $18,600 w/ 20K miles - the dealer is making a lot of money on that deal.
    I ended up getting the exact car I wanted, 2012 TSX tech white with black interior. Got it down to $31k flat. I financed through my own bank for 2.9% since I was going 72 months. Didn't want to finance through the dealership and give them any more profit on the back end. Thanks biker4, I realized that and he tried to give it to me for $23k flat but I walked away. I am excited for y car to get here, it should be between the 20th-24th with just 3 miles on it.
  • acurababeacurababe Member Posts: 1
    Fountain Acura in Orlando is a great dealership! First went to Courtesy and the Sales Manager was insulting to say the least. I got a good deal on 2012 TSX w/navigation for $20,000 with trade in for $8,000. The salespersons are awesome and very attentive and the Sales Manager did everything to accommodate to close the deal! Financed at 0.9% like free money!
  • icon26icon26 Member Posts: 1
    Im buying a used acura tsx 2005 140 000km and in perfect condition ! 8000$ !! What u guys think??
  • crazypowercrazypower Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2012
    I am getting an offer for $27,000 for Acura TSX 2012 base model without navigation. this includes destination charge.

Is this a good deal ?

Should i accept this offer?
    I offered $28k + title + tax +doc last week to a dealer in the Seattle area and was turned down.
    Crazypower, what city/state are you at?
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    A reporter is hoping to interview car-shoppers under 34 years old to learn whether they are interested in the new "near-premium" offerings from Acura, Audi, Buick and Lexus. Thanks for responding to PR@edmunds.com by Thursday, March 29, 2012 with your daytime contact info and a sense of whether you think those vehicles are well-suited to you and your peers.
  • apatel87apatel87 Member Posts: 5
    Hi guys, i just bought a 2012 Acura TSX without navi for 26,500 K plus TTL. It was an impulse buy and it was the first dealership I went to in NJ. Is this a good deal or did I get screwed over. It seemed like a good deal since it was 2200 below invoice and the destination fee was a part of the part. the total cost was right around 29000.
    Good deal?
    Only thing he threw in was all weather mats
  • am09am09 Member Posts: 21
    What dealership did you go to?
  • cbusireddycbusireddy Member Posts: 33
    Patel, Can you please post the info, I want to use this to negotiate. The closest I could get is 27.4K + TTL + Tax for a base model. Thanks in advance.
  • apatel87apatel87 Member Posts: 5
    I went to Open Road Acura. good luck!
    Thank you! I will try this week and let you guys know how it goes. I think they are discounting the TSX. I am not sure if it is because of new ILX release in the spring.
  • am09am09 Member Posts: 21
    Can you tell me who you dealt with over there- i am tryingto get a lease deal but i don't think i am getting your kind of pricing. I am coming off an mdx lease in a couple of days and hoping to get a car tomorrow.
    I have the same experience with Open road. It looks like they want me to come over so that they can haggle good old fashion way. Nice try!!...I will keep looking.. :shades:
    never go to open road wayne..they are bait and switch..they never honor even the written price ...just got a silver tsx from DCH...good luck to you all... :shades:
  • mpaez1mpaez1 Member Posts: 2
    I am surprised by your experience given what Patel said. What price did you pay at DCH? Last time you spoke you said $27,400 + TTL. If it is less let others know so they can get it too.
  • sai2sai2 Member Posts: 3
    Hi Carman,

I offered $28.5k + title + tax +doc fee for 2012 Acura TSX TECH 4 CYL. Please let me know if this is the good price???

Thanks,
    sai
  • carman2013carman2013 Member Posts: 1
    sai,

I think that is an awesome price. Truecar shows 34,005 for MSRP so you are getting 5.5K below that price. Let us know if you succeed, all the other members can take advantage of it.
  • radar6radar6 Member Posts: 28
    I got price of 31252.00 for 2012 TSX w/tech FSM /Ebony with Body side moldings, Mud flaps, wheel locks, trunk tray. Plus tax , title, plates. Dealer said 500 price increase on next allocation due in. That has been best price I have gotten.
  • beach15beach15 Member Posts: 1,305
    edited May 2012
    Not possible. In my market and ad group, real invoice on the TSX Tech sedan is $31721. Flex cash ended and the only incentive applied to TSX is $500 dealer cash. With this, you may be able to net $31221 unless dipping into holdback, that there isn't much of on a TSX.

$28.5k is a doable price for a TSX base.

After current inventory at dealers, both MSRP and invoice are raising on newly inbound vehicles.
  • notfound123notfound123 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2012
    Anyone in the DC Metro area was able to negotiate 26-27K plus TTL for a 2012 base TSX?
  • wooster528wooster528 Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

Any thoughts on this offer? 2012 TSX Tech 4-cyl in New York for $30.5? This includes destination. Thanks
  • kris2kris2 Member Posts: 51
    $28,800 plus TTL for a TSX special edition in Chicago land. MSRP was 31900 or something and invoice is around $30400. Price seemed okay. Debated between red and black and went with the black.
  • masonjkmasonjk Member Posts: 8
    Rosenthal acura has very good deals going on through end of month. TSX Base for $26,349 + processing fees... 0% finance for 60 months!
    I am looking for TSX wagon for my parents- their price is $27,499 + processing fees, tax.... with 0% finance for 60 months. Good deal? How much more should I pay for Tech package?
  • rocknroll389rocknroll389 Member Posts: 31
    We're in the market for a wagon and that's a great price, almost $3000 below invoice. I would jump on that right away, especially with the 0% financing. The best we could do is $28,351 from DCH Montclair in NJ, we may pull the trigger soon for a base model.
  • kabekabe Member Posts: 1
    That's exactly what I offered (and got) yesterday for a TSX Base in Cincy. I even walked when they tried to do the "doc fee". I did the research and I can't see how anyone would get the same car I did with a 3K Tech option for the same price. I suppose I got screwed.
  • roubaudroubaud Member Posts: 80
    Reading through the last month or two, it seems like a 2012 TSX Tech can be had for $32,000 or a bit less. Am I wrong? Maybe $350 a month with $1500-$2,000ish down on a 10,000 mile / year 36mth lease? We have a 2010 TSX and just want to keep having a car under warranty, and nothing else seems to come as loaded for this price in the mid luxury range--except for maybe a Buick Regal or Verano, but who wants to drive a Buick?
  • sergeymsergeym Member Posts: 283
    A Maxima SV with Sports and tech or VW CC Sport Plus. BTW TSX is not mid luxury. Mid luxury are 5-series and E-class. TSX is more like very entry level luxury or just a luxury name plate. Above mentioned Maxima has many more luxury features than a TSX.
  • dlwmandlwman Member Posts: 2
    In suburban Washington DC area I was able to negotiate a 2012 TSX/Tech Pkg graphite/ebony, 4 cyl sedan for $29,745 so $32k out the door. This was on a pre-price increase invoice unit.