Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

GMC Yukon Prices Paid and Buying Experience

124»

Comments

• Options
    gannon1gannon1 Member Posts: 4
    2007 SLE 3SB 4x4 with MSRP's between $41-$42K for $14K under MSRP? We also have $1000 GM points, could we get to the $14K under w/o and then tell them? Dealer willing to locate does this hurt our chances? Not looking for 0% but will be taking rebates instead. Likely not going to purchase until early Nov.
  • Options
    digitalgeekdigitalgeek Member Posts: 4
    So what did you end up paying? I'm looking at a similar 07 Yukon MSRP $40,295.00. I made an offer of 30k and the dealer accepted. I put $250 deposit on the basis that I can close the deal on Friday (my 2 months old baby was crying and wife was pushing to go home). Manufacturing date is Aug-06. I saw the invoice and it had a supplier price of $37,467.05.

Feedback is much appreciate.
  • Options
    Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    A reporter seeks to talk with consumers who just purchased a new large SUV. Please send the make and model of your vehicle along with your daytime contact information to ctalati@edmunds.com no later than Thursday, November 8, 2007.
  • Options
    digitalgeekdigitalgeek Member Posts: 4
    I got my new 07 Yukon today, MSRP $40,980 & OTD was $31,885 (including doc fees, MA taxes, reg).

I'm planning on adding the OEM navigation and backup camera for $1500.
  • Options
    handcuff68handcuff68 Member Posts: 3
    Gannon where did you get the great deal from? Please E-mail me with the information (NOLUCK7541@VERIZON.NET)
  • Options
    sandiegogogosandiegogogo Member Posts: 5
    Hi CarMan,

I need some help. My BMW 5.30 XIT with 26K miles ('06, loaded) has 1 month left on the lease. My residual is approx $43K. Here is my question: I don't want to lease again, I want to buy a car/SUV that I can keep at least 8 more years. I don't want to spend more than $40K before TTL (absolute max). Should I buy my wagon if I can get it for $40K, buy a used 06 Cayenne CPO with 10K miles (few options) listed at $36,995 - or take advantage of the Yukon XL SLE deal of the month on Edmunds.com. I've never owned a non-German car -- am I too much of a car snob?!? HELP! I want a great deal, and a reliable fun family car.

Thanks! :confuse:
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    Hi, sandiegogogo .. you sure have a lot of questions!! ;)

You might get a better response in a less model-specific discussion...

Like this one: Please help me decide between...

Good luck!
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    sandiegogogosandiegogogo Member Posts: 5
    Hi kyfdx,

Thanks for the hint!!! I'll take your advice, sorry to be so jumbled on this forum.

:blush:
  • Options
    carboy8carboy8 Member Posts: 3
    I remember like 6 months ago it was very easy to get 9 k off MSRP and eventually to 10k after a little haggling. I'm trying to pull the trigger before the end of the year but it seems hard to get 10 k off an 08 SLT in Texas. The dealers I visited had plenty in inventory. Is anyone else seeing these kind of deals?
  • Options
    loveda5seriesloveda5series Member Posts: 4
    I got an 8k below MSRP after the cashback and rebates. It is for a Denali. I am tempered to pull the trigger before year-end. I email other dealers and none are willing to beat this yet.

Interested in seeing what some Dec buyers got.
  • Options
    carboy8carboy8 Member Posts: 3
    I see an ad for Ewing GMC in Dallas showing 8500 off for an 08 Denali in todays paper..
  • Options
    xogradyxogrady Member Posts: 19
    Don't see any recent posts; but does anyone have the money factor/residual/incentives for a '08 Yukon or Tahoe? Tks.
  • Options
    utbanditutbandit Member Posts: 2
    There is a forum for leasing questions. It has a lot of relevant info from February back. It is called "Yukon Leasing Questions" or something similar. If you look right where you found this forum. The leasing forum should be right there as well.

This forum is "Prices Paid" and is for information exchange on purchasing cars.
  • Options
    A reporter hopes to speak with current, former and prospective owners of the hybrid Yukon and hybrid Tahoe. If you own/ed one of these vehicles, or have considered buying or leasing one, please respond to ctalati@edmunds.com with your daytime contact information and a few words about your experience no later than Thursday, March 20, 2008.
  • Options
    A reporter hopes to speak with consumers who want to buy hybrid SUVs that are having a hard time finding them at dealerships and/or are frustrated by dealers marking up the prices on the hybrids. If you are a consumer looking to purchase a hybrid SUV, please respond to ctalati@edmunds.com with your daytime contact information no later than Tuesday, March 25, 2008.
  • Options
    duncan66duncan66 Member Posts: 10
    I'm interested in a 2008 GMC Yukon XL 2500 with MSRP of $53,000 and Invoice of about $47,900 - what should I be paying for this vehicle?
  • Options
    jpritch1978jpritch1978 Member Posts: 1
    I noticed that GM is currently offering 2.9% for 12-72 months. Just wondering, short of stepping foot in a dealership and filling out wads of paperwork, what are the typical lending guidelines for qualifying? My credit score is roughly 730-750.

Thanks for the help.
This discussion has been closed.