Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Audi A6 Lease Questions

Comments

• small_lizardsmall_lizard Member Posts: 37
    You should all ask for 42 month rates if you want to save some coin on these cars. And below invoice is not impossible.
  • bobbydbobbyd Member Posts: 14
    Getting ready to pull the trigger on an A6 3.0. Is there any benefit to waiting until December vs. now? I'm guessing probably not one of any significance, right? Thanks for your help.
  • iamcaiamca Member Posts: 1
    Hello Car_Man,

I was looking into leasing an Audi A6, but I couldn't find a deal that I was really happy with so instead I am looking at purchasing the model below:

2013 Audi A6 3.0
    Prestige
    19 inch Sport Pkg
    Metallic paint
    Side Assist
    All weather floor mats
    All weather trunk liner
    MSRP is $60,570

Offer is $56,300 (including $1500 loyalty). I haven't figured out how much I am going to put down yet or what term I will choose, but I am qualified for 1.9% financing for up to 66 months.

Is this a good deal? This car is still not in port and I haven't 100% committed to purchasing it yet, but I definitely wanted to get your well informed opinion first.
  • kevinc5kevinc5 Member Posts: 204
    Can anyone recommend a good lease calculator for an iPad?
    Thahiks
  • dave_007dave_007 Member Posts: 23
    I tried a couple and like LeaseSmart the most and I think it cost $1. I wish it would let me save scenarios rather than doing one at a time. I didn't really like any of the apps that had that feature. Hope it works for you!
  • girish2girish2 Member Posts: 2
    Hello Carman,

I want to lease a 2013 A6 2.0 Premium Plus quattro with 12,000 miles for 36 months. Can you please tell me how much the monthly payment that I will need to make for a down payment of 4000 USD. The sales tax is 9%.

Thank you so much!

Regards,
    Girish
  • girish2girish2 Member Posts: 2
    Model Year: 2013
    Model: A4 2.0T QUATTRO TIPTRONIC
    Exterior Color: Black
    Interior Color: BLACK
    Options : lighting and convenience package.
    EXHAUST TIPS
    AUDI ADVANCED KEY
    ALL-WEATHER FLOOR MATS & TRUNK LINER
    AUDI CONNECT
    IPOD CABLE FOR AUDI MUSIC INTERFACE

I am getting this car for 417 monthly and 3200 total due (includes tax, tags..etc). Is this a good deal.

Thank you
  • bobbydbobbyd Member Posts: 14
    Does anyone know the November residual for a A6 3.0 Prestige for 42 months and 12K miles? From what I've read, the MF would remain the same at .00122. I only can find the residual for 36 months.

Thanks for your assistance. :D
  • ooatiooati Member Posts: 3
    Car_man,

Could you please share the money factor and residual values for 36 month 15k miles lease on a 2013 S6 sedan? Do you also have information on any current promotions, specials or incentives?

Thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi iamca. The selling price that you were quoted is around $1,200 over invoice. That's not bad, but if you're in an area that has a decent level of competition you might be able to beat this price by a couple hundred dollars.

The 1.9% rate is right in line with Audi Financial Services' special rate for this model.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hello Girish. I would be happy to use Audi's current lease program to work up a payment on this car for you, but in order for me to do so I need you to provide me with its MSRP and selling price, or at least its MSRP and dealer invoice price. You can find that data over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com. Thanks.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi bobbyd. The .00122 money factor that you mentioned is only available for up to 36 months. The factor for 39 to 42 months is .00142. The 42-month, 12k residual value for this car is 50%.

Car_man
    Host
    Here's the information that you're looking for, ooati. Audi Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 S6 Sedan with 15,000 mies per year are .00095 and 50% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

There is $1,500 loyalty cash available on the 2013 A6, I believe including the S6, but the payment waiver offer is not available on the S6.

Car_man
    Host
  • colleradcollerad Member Posts: 6
    Hi Carman and everyone else - I am negotiating for an A6 2.0 quattro with Premium Plus, Bose sound, side assist and a few other things. 12,000 miles and 36 months. 56% residual. I am being told that the current money factor is 0.00160 for top tier. I believe that in November it was 0.00130. Can you confirm what it actually is for December?
    Also, the dealership is trying to include a Bank Doc Fee of $695 and an "Other Fee" of $295 (separate from a DMV fee of $125). Have people had success getting these reduced or waived?
    Thanks for your guidance/information.
    Hi collerad. I believe that the current money factor for this car is still .00130, the same as it was in November.

Audi Financial Services charges a $695 acquisition fee on every vehicle that it leases. This charge cannot be waived, though it can be rolled into your vehicle's capitalized cost to make it part of your payment instead of paying it at signing. The "other" fee of $295 is probably dealer profit.

Car_man
    Host
  • passionapassiona Member Posts: 3
    Hello Collerad. There are at least two (2) fees dealers usually charge on top of the adjusted cap cost. Acquisition Fee and Doc Fee. Acquisition Fee is $695 and Doc Fee varies by the state you reside in. It could be very high or very low like in California where it is only $80 for my clients. So in your case, their other fees could be their doc fee of $420. I have a dealer in Georgia that legally can charge buyers $599 as doc fee. Nothing we could do however we were able to get invoice pricing which is about $2000 under normal offer price in the region. Hope this helps.
  • pt3550pt3550 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car_Man,

Could you please provide me with the current money factor and residual for a 2013 Audi A6 3.0 Prestige Package for a 36-month lease with 15,000 miles/yr.? Are the numbers any different if I did 12,000 miles/yr.?
  • collegeattocollegeatto Member Posts: 2
    Car_Man,

Can you please tell me the residual value for a 2013 2.0 A6 Premium Plus for 24 months, 15K miles per year?

Thanks!
    Here you go pt3550. Audi Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Audi A6 3.0 Prestige with 15,000 miles per year are .00122 and 52% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go collegeatto. Audi Financial Services' December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 A6 2.0 Premium Plus FWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00123 and 60% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • snewtie77snewtie77 Member Posts: 3
    Hi All!

Hoping you can help me out. I usually read this forums to help my friend with advice and now I need insight.

I am looking at the 2013 A6, Premium Plus, with cold weather. MSRP 51.7K offered at invoice $48.5K. I am trying to get an understanding of what others are seeing. MF - .0030/RV 52% ( I think I didn't write that part down) 15K miles a year. What are the out of pocket and monthly payments people are seeing. I am planning on paying taxes and fees upfront.

Any help would be great! Also I may look to have them take over my lease that is finished in two months and no payments left on it. (About 1,500 miles over)

Thanks!
  • abokhariabokhari Member Posts: 26
    Are MF and residual the same for 3.0 Premium and Premium Plus? (15K mi. per year and 36 mo. lease)
    I am not certain thats just the one I looked into.
  • jsl1949jsl1949 Member Posts: 27
    Can you provide monthly payment on 36 month lease, 12K miles, Audi A6 2.0t Quattro. MSRP $52590. I am returning A6 on lease so entitled to $1500 loyalty. Want to sign and drive off. Calif sales tax of 9.75%.
    So here are the details:

MSRP: 50,795 2.0 Quattro Prem Plus, Cold Weather + Navi + Silver
    Resid: 54% 15K/36 months
    MF: .013
    Negotiated Price $47,700
    Monthly: $682 - seems high to me at those numbers
    Taxes, DMV and 350 doc fee and 695 bank fee upfront
  • jalt1jalt1 Member Posts: 1
    Hi,
    Does anyone know MF and Residual for 2013 A6 Premium Plus with 10k miles/36 months? With only the metallic color as an add on, I see a base price of $50,000 inclusive of destination charge and need some assistance in estimating the lease price assuming no money down given a tax rate of 7.375%.
    Assuming I can get the price down to $47,000, what would the lease payment be?

Thanks
    Yes, abokhari, the money factors for the Premium and Premium plus are exactly the same.

Car_man
    Host
    Greetings jalt1. Through January 7th, Audi Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 3.0 Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00122 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Using this lease program, an MSRP of $50,000 and a selling price of $47,000, I estimate that this car would have a zero down, pre-tax monthly payment of around $633.

Car_man
    Host
  • kechal12kechal12 Member Posts: 26
    What is the current money factor and residual value for 36 months and 15k miles per year? Thanks.
    Hi kechal12. Audi is scheduled to introduce its new January lease program some time tomorrow. Please post a reminder in this discussion for me in a day or two and I should have its details for you. Thanks, talk to you soon.

Car_man
    Host
  • ahf1ahf1 Member Posts: 1
    Hello - appreciate any help with learning the current MF and Residual for a 36 month, 10K mile/yr lease on a 2013 A6 Prestige.
  • kechal12kechal12 Member Posts: 26
    What is the current money factor and residual value for the S5 cabrio, 36 months, 15k miles per year. thanks.
  • festisfestis Member Posts: 1
    Carman,

An unnamed Audi dealer is offering me the following terms on a A4 2.0T Quattro Prestige:

.00129 at 36 months / residual 49%
    .00149 at 39 months / residual 47%
    .00149 at 42 months / residual 45%

Seems out of line with the previous info you quoted. How does this compare with the latest Audi rates?

Thanks a bunch
    Greetings ahf1. Audi Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A6 Prestige with 10,000 miles per year are .00137 and 52%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi kechal12. Audi Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 S5 Cabrio Premium Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00092 and 53% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    You are correct, festis. The money factors that you were quoted are definitely too high.

Audi Financial Services' numbers for the '13 A4 2.0T Quattro Prestige are:

.00069 at 36 months / residual 49%
    .00089 at 39 months / residual 47%
    .00089 at 42 months / residual 45%

If your credit is in good shape, there's a lot of dealer mark-up going on here.

Car_man
    Host
  • gauchobruingauchobruin Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car Man,

Do you know what the residual and money factor would be be an for an 2013 A6 premium and premium plus with 15,000 for 36 months? and the same for 12000 miles? Thanks in advance!

PS Do you know if audi allows security deposits so i can lower the money factor?
  • phaeton3phaeton3 Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2013
    Hi Car Man,

What is Audi's money factor & residual for an 2013 Audi A6 Prestige, 36 months, 16500 miles per year as of January 10, 2013? Is the residual based upon the negotiated or MSRP price? My credit is in 800s.

Thanks,

JJ
    Here's the information that you're looking for gauchobruin. Audi Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A6 3.0T Premium with 15,000 miles per year are .00137 and 51% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for the Premium Plus model are the same.

If you were to lease either of these cars with only 12,000 miles per year, their residual vales would be 2% higher.

Yes, I believe that AFS does allow multiple security deposits.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi phaeton3. Audi Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A6 Prestige with 15,000 miles per year are .00137 and 49% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

15,000 miles per year is the highest mileage allowance that AFS publishes residual values for. If you need to drive more than that, you will have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. It is less expensive to do so at lease signing than it is to wait until lease-end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty.

Vehicles' residual values are based upon a percentage of their full MSRPs, including the destination charge and MSRPs of any options that can be residualized.

Car_man
    Host
  • tobinw1tobinw1 Member Posts: 2
    Might you provide the post January 8th MF for the 2013 S6 and monthly payment on 36 month lease, 10K miles based on an MSRP of $80,345. I'd like to put down as little as possible but could cover drive off. Based on 9% sales tax.
  • tsgz8tsgz8 Member Posts: 4
    I am looking mf and residual value info for a Lease Rates for 2013 A6 2.0t Quattro Premium Plus at 36 months with either 10k or 12k miles.

Any help is appreciated.
    edited January 2013
    Hi tobinw1. Audi Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 S8 with 10,000 miles per year are .00105 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Using these numbers, an MSRP of $80,345, and a dealer discount of say $3,000 (this will vary depending upon the deal that you are able to negotiate, a lower selling price would lower the payment and vice versa), I estimate that this car would have a zero down, pre-tax monthly payment of around $1,071.

Car_man
    Host
    Here's the information that you're looking for tsgz8. Audi Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 A6 2.0T Sedan Premium Plus with quattro and 12,000 miles per year are .00137 and 53% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Much appreciated!!!
  • tobinw1tobinw1 Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2013
    Thanks for your help! I ended up buying and got a rate of 2.29% (0.23% lower than the money factor of .00105 (2.52%). I had to pay tax in advance, which upped the payment a tad but the lease didn't really make much sense as the purchase amount was essentially the same price, even with the tax included. I tacked on the pre-paid service plan as well.
  • jas78jas78 Member Posts: 12
    Hi Car Man,
    I got a quote for a lease on a European Delivery S6 yesterday. Terms: 36 months, 12k miles/year, money factor: 0.00155, residual: 53%. Money factor seems high, can you let me know your thoughts? Also, dealer said multiple security deposits are "not really available" on the S6. Do you have any insight into whether or not AFS offers the MSD option on the S6 and if so what the terms might be? Thanks in advance!
    Jeff
  • expat260expat260 Member Posts: 1
    Carman - I am getting a very different quote on an Audi A6 from the numbers posted in you forum. What is your information based on and can I reference it in my negotiations with my dealer? Is there a dealer incentive for holding back on the best deal for me?

For a 2013 Audi A6 2.0T Quattro Premium Plus MSRP $51,920 I am being quoted the following based on 12,000 Miles/yr:

36 Month, 55% Res, .00165

42 Month, 51% Res, .00185

After running a credit check my credit rating is very high qualifying for the best rates but they are saying this could reduce MF on 36 to .00155.

Would appreciate any help/insight you can privide.

Thanks
    Hi expat260, this probably does not answer your question but may help in your negotiations.

I have been looking a 2103 A6 premium plus Quattro with an MSRP around $50,700. I am able to get the car for around $45700 with the $1500 incentive. My payments would be $687 including 6% tax for 36 months/ 10k miles.

Hope this helps.

tsgz8
  • jsl1949jsl1949 Member Posts: 27
    Any drive-off? Even at zero drive off, you should be able to beat that del.
This discussion has been closed.