Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 and Earlier Cadillac Escalade Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Thanks for the additional information, cooper0098. OK, so you leased a $74,805 Cadillac for $68,777 and then has the available cash incentive subtracted from that. The $6,000 dealer discount that you were given probably puts you at, or even below dealer invoice...which is an excellent deal. It looks like you did great. Enjoy your new ride!

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • srf2srf2 Member Posts: 6
    Hi Car Man - quick question. I can currently get $4K in cash incentives on a ESV in addition to the Supplier Discount price which is $73,215 making the price for the truck $69,215. I would have to end the lease on my current truck about 4 months early. Should I wait until May or June for better incentives or is this a great deal now?

Also, what is the residual value now on a 2011 ESV?

Thank you very much for your help.
    Good question, srf2. I personally wouldn't waste four months on my current lease to get into a new Escalade right now. Of course, you're rolling the dice somewhat by waiting because it's difficult to say exactly what GM's incentives will be like on this model in several months, but I personally think that it's a safe bet that you'll come out better financially by waiting.

Ally's residual values for the 2011 Cadillac Escalade ESV vary by term and mileage allowance. Its current 36-month, 15,000 mile per year residual value for the AWD version of this truck is 48%.

Car_man
    Host
    Thank you CarMan. I think I'll wait as well.
    You're very welcome srf2.

Car_man
    Host
    edited February 2011
    Hi Carman: Could you please let me know if I'm getting everything I'm entitled to with the following lease deal and if it's a fair deal. I'm going to lease a 2011 ESV Luxury w/ RSE and the sticker price is $77,325. I have a Supplier Discount and the $1K Owner Loyalty cash in addition to the other cash now being offered.

The salesman told me he is giving me the Supplier Discount price (about $73K) and then a $5,800 cash rebate bringing the final price to $68K. I'm doing a 39 month/12K mile per year lease and paying the taxes up front. My payment for the lease is $890 without tax.

Do these numbers sound correct? Is it a good deal? Any guidance you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Also, what is the resdual value on the 39 Month/12K miles per year lease through Ally? I think you mentioned before that it was 48% - the salesman is only giving me 45%. The 48% is better - right? Which should it be right now on an ESV? Thanks again.

Steven
  • kacatkacat Member Posts: 1
    We are at end of our 2008 Pre Paid Escalade lease - will have 40k in miles. The purchase price for 39k. Looking up on KBB and local listings it looks like it will sell for 39 to 42k? We really don't want to /can't afford to buy at 39k...is there any way to 'Re Lease' or extend a lease for several years? Any thoughts or ideas?

Thank you for your help.
    Hi Steven. If you are getting this truck at the supplier discount price minus any available cash incentives then you are getting a good deal.

Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Escalade ESV AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 2.0% and 48%, respectively. The higher the residual value, the better.

Car_man
    Host
  • prd928prd928 Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2011
    Hi car man,

Can you please tell me the current lease rates and residuals for a 2011 escalade AWD luxury and premium models for 39 months 12k miles in NYC and incentives available?

Thank you..
    Hi prd928. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 Cadillac Escalade Luxury AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 0.33% and 45%, respectively.

When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $3,650 cash incentive for leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • palleg33palleg33 Member Posts: 12
    Hi there Car Man. Needed help with current lease pricing on a 2011 Escalade for 39 mos 12k a year regarding money factor and residual. Also it appears there is an $8,000 manufacturer to dealer incentive and another $3,000 manufacturer to customer incentive. Should I expect this money to come off the MSRP in a fair offer? As always, your help is much appreciated
  • candyshop1999candyshop1999 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car Man, I have the same question as palleg33 re: lease prices and manufacturer/dealer/customer incentives. Thanks!!!
    Hello palleg33. I'm not sure where you saw the $8,000 dealer cash incentive on the 2011 Cadillac Escalade, but I am not aware of it. General Motors is currently providing a $4,850 cash incentive on 36 month leases of the base 2011 Escalade 2WD and $4,250 on all other 2011 Escalade models through Ally.

Make sure to negotiate a selling price that's as close to dealer invoice as possible and then have the dealer subtract the available cash incentive from that.

Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Escalade with 15,000 miles per year are 0.38% and 43%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • mds1230mds1230 Member Posts: 1
    anyone know what the residual %, money factor is on the 2011 standard escalade with 12k miles and 36 months? thanks
    Hello mds1230. Ally's June base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a base 2011 Cadillac Escalade AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 0.33% and 45%, respectively.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $4,250 cash incentive that is currently available on 36-month leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • dwspdwsp Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

Just checking if you would know the APR (Money factor) and residual for a 48 Month lease for 12K miles and 14K miles.

Thanks a ton.

Dave
    Here's the information that you're looking for, Dave. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 48 month lease of a 2011 Cadillac Escalade AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 2.0% and 35%, respectively.

The residual value for a lease with 15,000 miles per year are 2% lower.

When negotiating your lease on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $6,150 cash incentive that is currently available on 36-month leases of it through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
  • davlimdavlim Member Posts: 1
    Car_Man,

Curious if these rates are the same for the ESV? If so, what are the terms for the 36 month lease?

Thanks in advance!
    Hi davlim. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Cadillac Escalade ESV AWD with 12,000 miles per year are 0.24% and 44%, respectively.

GM is currently providing a massive $6,150 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this truck through Ally. Make sure to take this cash into account when negotiating your deal.

Car_man
    Host
  • saucecentralsaucecentral Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2011
    Car_Man,

I would appreciate your assistance and experience/advice on the following:

I'm in the market for a lease on a new 2011 Escalade AWD Luxury (or Base AWD with the Touring Package).

Would know the APR (Money factor) and residual for a 36 Month lease for 12K miles and 15K miles?

Would know the APR (Money factor) and residual for a 39 Month lease for 12K miles and 15K miles?

I'm looking to trade in my current SUV and get about $12K to put towards the lease. What would you say is a fair monthly lease payment on a 36 and 39 month lease?

Is the GM $6,150 cash incentive on 36-month lease of this truck something that can be negotiated with the dealer in determining the final selling price of the car?

Sorry for all of the questions. Just trying to get a fair price on a lease.

Thanks in advance
  • saucecentralsaucecentral Member Posts: 2
    Car_Man wrote:

"GM is currently providing a massive $6,150 cash incentive on 36-month leases of this truck through Ally. Make sure to take this cash into account when negotiating your deal. "

Are there any cash incentives through US Bank?
    I was told that I could get a better lease deal through US bank.
    Hi saucecentral. Ally's August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Cadillac Escalade Luxury AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 0.33% and 40%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are 0.33% and 38%.

If you were to go with only 12,000 miles per year, this truck's residual values would be 2% higher.

There's nothing wrong with trading in your current vehicle when leasing a new one, however you definitely should not put the money that you get for it down on your lease. Have the dealer cut you a check for any equity that you have in your truck instead. I always advise consumers to put as little money down as possible when leasing. Those who make large down payments on leases risk losing part or all of them if their vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered.

You definitely should take the massive cash incentive that is currently available on leases of this truck into account when negotiating your vehicle's capitalized cost.

Car_man
    Host
    There's a $6,250 cash incentive on 36 month leases of 2011 Escalade AWD models through US Bank.

Car_man
    Host
  • calbear23calbear23 Member Posts: 7
    How much should a good lease deal be now. Just drives and 36 or 39 month lease. On a luxury escalade short.
    Hi calbear23. I'm not sure off of the top of my head, but I would be happy to work up a payment for you if you provide me with the MSRP and selling price of the exact truck that you're interested in. You can find that pricing data over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
  • minhdao733minhdao733 Member Posts: 1
    HELP, I need some reassurance so I can sleep at night. Today I bought a 2011 Escalade Premium. MSRP is $73,600. Discount and rebates were $6250. I put down $3000. Term is 48 months. My money factor is .00060 (super low). My monthly payment is $787 + Tax. Am I getting a good deal on this car. Please let me know. Thanks
  • calbear23calbear23 Member Posts: 7
    Just enjoy your car now. You already got it. Congrats, its a great car....
  • stevens6stevens6 Member Posts: 12
    edited September 2011
    deal sounds to good mine was 3,000 down 1,ooo a month us bank wouldn,t approvde me with 850 credit score and no debt i thought us bank was an up and coming bank now not so sure no reason to deny me lease with 850 score
  • jasco999jasco999 Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2011
    I'm about to lease an 2011 Escalade ESV for 39 months/12,000 miles per year 0 down- all taxes and charges in lease payment. Dealer is at $890 month but has me paying the first month and tax of $845 on rebates of $9,800 and has a US bank fee of $395 at the end of the lease. He is also charging $160 to transfer my plates. The MSRP is $78,320.00. The truck has rear entertainment that is not needed. Does this make sense of does a 2012 truck make more sense now? Why do I have to pay a tax on the rebates?
  • paulyballgamepaulyballgame Member Posts: 1
    MSRP $71,205, paying $63,900, 39 month lease, 10K miles/year, paying taxes plus $1K out of pocket, monthly payment of $599. Good deal?
  • mamboant9mamboant9 Member Posts: 1
    where did you find this deal? It is an amazing deal and I would like to pick up my own if possible. PLease share?
  • insearchinsearch Member Posts: 44
    Looking at a 2011 Platinum Escalade. Sticker price is $86,035., they are at $74,000 without much negotiation. Looking to lease for either 36 or 39 months with around 12,000 miles. Can anyone report recent deals or money factors etc? Been awhile since anyone has posted recent info and leasing prices paid. CarMan, what is the best way to lease this vehicle right now?
    Hi insearch. General Motors is not providing lease support on 2011 models any longer. As a result, it really doesn't make sense to lease any '11 GM model right now. If you really want an '11 Escalade, you should finance it through Ally at 0% for 6 years or take advantage of the $4,000 cash incentive that is available on it and finance it through an independent bank.

Car_man
    Host
  • dolce72dolce72 Member Posts: 3
    I'm in south Florida and no one as deals like I see people got on here.. Where do you buy your escalade please help????
    Im in south Florida, I see people on here got amazing deal on lease.. Where do you buy your escalade? Cuz in south I haven't got any good quote at all...
    WheRe you guys get those deals?
  • mhuesomhueso Member Posts: 5
    Hi Car Man,

Can you provide the lease MF numbers and Incentives for a 2012 escalade AWD?

Thanks
  • crazytedcrazyted Member Posts: 3
    Car Man,

Can I get March Money Factors and Residual for 2012 Escalade ESV Premium AWD & RWD? Please!!!!
    Sure mhueso. Ally's current base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Cadillac Escalade AWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 42%, respectively.

General Motors is currently providing a $5,350 cash incentive on leases of this truck through Ally.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go crazyted. Ally's March base lease rate and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV Premium RWD with 15,000 miles per year are 1.0% and 40%, respectively.

The numbers are exactly the same for the AWD model.

GM is currently providing a $5,350 cash incentive on leases of this truck.

Car_man
    Host
  • brown0209brown0209 Member Posts: 1
    I just got a quote from my dealer on a 48 month lease:

$5k down,
    MSRP $67,665,
    total cap cost $50,751,
    residual value (36% + 3% adjustment for 12000/yr miles) or $26,389.
    Monthly payment $601.75 + tax = $648.39
    I do not have the money factor.
    Is this a good deal??
    Thank you for your help!!!
  • dkskskdksksk Member Posts: 3
    is the $5350 cash incentive from GM in addition to the conquest rebate of $3,000 and $7275 from US Bank? Please advise ASAP.

Thanks....
    is the $5350 cash incentive from GM in addition to the conquest rebate of $3,000 and $7275 from US Bank? Please advise ASAP.

Thanks....
  • moguptmogupt Member Posts: 20
    Hello brown0209,
    Where did you get this deal and on what trim?
    Hey dksksk,
    what is conquest rebate and is it instant?
    yes, you must have another make car under lease in houshold ie, bmw, merced, lexus, etc etc. Just wondering if GM is giving dealer an additional $5350. Would love to know
    Yes, dksksk, the lease cash and the conquest incentive can be combined. That's a lot of cash :surprise: .

Car_man
    Host
    Car_man,
    Is Cadillac releasing a redesigned 2013 model and hence trying to get rid of 2012 models?
    Also,
    I am getting 2012 Escalade Premium at following numbers:
    MSRP: 72,855
    Selling Price: 69,500
    Factor: .00045
    Down: 7000cash+1865.7(Tax, Tag and Title)
    Residual:42%
    Payment: 695+tax
    Dealer claims he has counted all rebates and incentives. Do you also think so?
    And does the deal look good to you going by today's market trends? :confuse:
    Car_man,
    Please reply...I need to make a decision on this.
    Your help is much appreciated.
    Hello dksksk,
    Were you able to combine 5350(GM Cash) and 7275(US Bank) as you asked?
    I dont qualify for conquest rebate.
    Thanks a bunch in advance for the reply.
This discussion has been closed.