Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Toyota Camry Hybrid: Ordering Process

Comments

• stinkpot1stinkpot1 Member Posts: 11
    I ordered a Mag grey TCH base model on July 3rd. Put down my deposit but my dealer says he does not think it will be here before Sept. 30th. When should he be providing order status updates ie: when the order was placed, when it goes in to production, etc... Just curious cause reading some of the posts it sounds like people are geeting their alot quicker than 12 weeks. Thanks
  • consumer46consumer46 Member Posts: 17
    The following is a brief summary of my buying experience (March - June) of a silver -- fully loaded -- (Nav, Moonroof, Leather, Comfort and Convenience Package and mats ) Camry Hybrid.

I had the opportunity to visit ten dealerships in three states (GA, AZ, and MD) plus have internet discussions with dealerships in MI, Il, and VA. The approaches, comments, and levels of service varied widely.

I placed orders at three dealerships. Two required a deposit of $500 (and did not process) and one of $1000 (and did process). One order was placed in March and two in early April.

My local dealership (Sandy Springs Toyota) in Atlanta (from whom I had purchased 4 Toyotas in the last 4 years) was not interested in talking. As I later learned, four dealerships (Marietta, Atlanta, Toyota Mall of GA, and Sandy Springs) in Atlanta all had the similar approaches! "We will sell our cars for the maximum possible." A loaded TCH was offered at anywhere from $1000 - $5000 above MSRP --not to mentioned the extras (most of little to no value) that came from their distributor in Florida.

In Phoenix, I visited Wright Toyota. Though polite, the offer --MSRP + $3,500. The "closer", who offered the deal, looked and acted like a "closer". The salesman must have been the good cop and the "closer" the bad cop. Later the I was told by the salesman, let him "the closer" talk -- but don't budge -- he'll become more reasonable in time.

In MD I dealt with two dealerships. Darcars of Silver Spring offered a fully loaded TCH (in April) for MSRP + $100 + $19 (temp tags to get me back to Ga) Tax and title would be paid by me when I return to GA. When the car arrived, I would fly to BWI. They would pick me up, and I would drive home. Down payment $1000 (which they took and processed). Bottom line -- no car ever appeared. It was to come in and be delivered in early June. As I was about to depart for MD, they called and said something happened to the car -- would I like to re-order. I said, "No, please refund my money." The next day (after figuring how to get to MD again) I called about the car. I was told it had been sold and was gone. After repeated calls and almost two weeks -- my $1000 was returned!!!!

In March (after reading about the dealership in this forum) I ordered (over the internet) a silver -- fully loaded TCH -- from Fitzmall in Gaithersburg. The agreed price (in March) was MSRP + $19. (Deposit of $500 - which was never processed). At the time of my order, I was told to expect the car in the July to August time frame (They already had a list of 23 people wanting a TCH). Further, if you find a better deal in the meantime or someone else can come up with a car sooner -- feel free to take it. Your deposit will be refunded.

Shortly after the debacle at Darcars, I heard from Fitzmall. The car I wanted was "in bound" -- soon to arrive in New Jersey. We settled on a delivery date.

On 16 June, the salesman (super guy) delivered my car at Reagan National Airport in DC. We spent 15 minutes in seats in front of the Delta ticket counter -- completed all paperwork. Then we walked out to the parking garage -- looked over the car for another 15 minutes (yes, my salesman covered everything that needed to be done). He handed me all the paperwork and the FOB for the car. Then he handed me the parking ticket and $5 to depart. I paid MSRP + $19. That was it. When I returned to GA, I paid the fees for GA sales tax and tags.

Lessons Learned:
    1. Do your homework! It pays off!!!
    2. There are good dealers and sales persons. (Fitzmall and a person at Sandy Springs who did try to get the right price for me)
    3. Look at the "out the door price". Doc fees and special add-on fees (premiums) is where dealers can turn what appears to be a good deal into a terrible one.
    4. Refuse to pay huge mark -ups. If everyone refuses, dealers will have to keep the cars on their lots forever or lower the price. In the end the customer does have the final say.
    5. FITZMALL of Gaithersburg is the "gold standard" for dealerships. If you can get there to buy a car -- Go. The internet process is refined and the service is excellent.
    6. Even if you can't get to Fitzmall --check out their prices. They are a good reference for anyone buying a Toyota. You may be able to use their price points as a good bargaining tool. Remember -- "it's the "out the door" price that counts.

As for my TCH -- GREAT. Gas mileage in Atlanta (35-36) and on the highway (38 - 40).
    Fitzmall did a great job on prep. The ride from DC to Atlanta was a real pleasure. My TCH replaced a 2005 Lexus ES330 -- which I sold myself in 3 days. I could not be happier.

The blue glow of excellence is tough to beat!!!!!

One final thought -- someone may ask, "Why buy a Toyota in the Southeast US?" One advantage of buying in the SE is that you can "special order" a car with features somewhat out of the norm -- within reason. For example, a TCH with Nav without moonroof. Sandy Springs Toyota in Atlanta does a pretty good job of this and is quite helpful. Be prepared to wait 90 to 120 days -- particularly if the car comes from Japan. If the car is manufactured in the US times are much shorter (30 - 45 days -- depending on the features ordered)
  • joew123joew123 Member Posts: 1
    I bought a 2006 Sienna LE from Elgin Toyota 3 months ago my brother bought a 2006 Corolla S from them and my sister bought a 2006 Highlander from them. All happy with our purchases. We were so happy with our van we decided to replace our old car with a Prius, we ran into the same thing 1795.00 over MSRP for a protection package that the car didn't have put on yet. There was a car coming in the following week with the options we wanted and was told the same 1795.00 would apply to that car also!
    They said (that's the price for hybrids.) We went to Elmhurst Toyota and saw our first Camry Hybrid say no more, we bought from Elmhurst, and will recomend them to everyone from now on. I am still very upset about this and can't wait for the next toyota survey to arrive. My mom is shopping now I've steered her away from the Pirates!
  • keithetkeithet Member Posts: 5
    I ordered one through www.cars4u.com
    Guy by the name of Barry Thomas. I live in Ottawa and he made a trip to meet me half way in Kingston to look at mt Accord trade. He will also save me a trip to tortonto to pick it up. Also in Kingston. Good price and easy to deal with. Tell him Keith turner recommended him. Won't help me since I already have a deal but he seems straight and has satisfied me with our dealings.
    Well my dealer called Friday August 4th, gave me the vehicle inquiry report number for the car I ordered. He said the car will be here in Illinois in about 35 days. I did not get the status but I would assume "A"/ We will see what happens. I really want to get it before Sept 30th to get the full tax benefit, My luck tho I will sign the papers on Oct.1st.
  • agnostoagnosto Member Posts: 207
    Sooo, what was the sale price before TTL that you paid for your 2007 TCH? Is it loaded (including Moon roof, Navigation, etc)?
    Is $30,000 before TTL a fair price for ordering a 2007 Toyota Camry HV (Hybrid Vehicle) with the below options???:

CQ (Convenience Pkg)
    SR (Moon Roof)
    CF (Carpet Mats and Trunk Mats)
    MG3 (Color-keyed Mud Guards)
    NV (Navigation System)
    LA (Seat Trim Leather Surfaced)
    WL (Wheel Locks)

I have to wait though 3-4 months, since it will be built and shipped from JAPAN...
  • jbolltjbollt Member Posts: 736
    sounds like about a $638 discount from MSRP. MSRP without wheel locks, but with everything else you mentioned should be 30589, so I estimated $49 for locks. That seems to be about the biggest discount on a "loaded" (NAV, leather, Moonroof) TCH I have seen here.

I paid MSRP of $30,784, for mine, no wheel locks, but it has body side moldings. ($199) (Also got $1,000 more for my trade than I was told to expect in the "Real World Trade-in-Values" forum.)

Good luck and hope the wait isn't too tough!
    Ok, according to KBB the MSRP is 30,827.00 before TTL. Below is the break-down before Tax for the deal...:

Sale price: $30,000
    Tag/License: $74.00
    Doc. Fee: $99.00

Not sure about KBB's MSRP...
    ah! I missed that you said mud guards.

Mine:
    25,900+
    CQ: 470
    LA: 1300
    NV: 1200
    SR: 940
    CF: 199
    BM:(Body moldings)195
    Delivery 580

Total 30,784
  • spiff72spiff72 Member Posts: 179
    Actually, $30,589 is the MSRP for everything except the wheel locks and the mud guards.
    Cool! Sounds like a nice discount. What color are you getting? I have Desert Sand.
    Right on the target...:

MSRP: $30,589
    MG3: $179.00
    WL: $59.00

Total: $30827.00
    Ohhh,yes, it will be a "2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Magnetic Gray Metallic/Ash Leather" beauty and is worth waiting the 4 months...
    Ok, I think I got a good feeling deal, just placed an order ($500 refundable) and here is my OTD $30,500 price (including 3% tax and TTL) for an out of state deal via fitzmall that it will take up to 4 months to get the 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Magnetic Gray Metallic/Ash Leather loaded with the following options:

CQ (Convenience Pkg)
    SR (Moon Roof)
    CF (Carpet Mats and Trunk Mats)
    MG3 (Color-keyed Mud Guards)
    NV (Navigation System)
    LA (Seat Trim Leather Surfaced)
    WL (Wheel Locks)

... I hope the transaction in 4 months or so goes as smooth as it was via phone and email to close the deal... can't wait, but patience pays off... always do your homework... ;)
  • njeraldnjerald Member Posts: 689
    Sounds great! Good shopping.

How far do you have to go to pick up the car?
    Cool! Of course, you will most likely not be eligible for the whole fed tax credit in 4 months, but you aleady probably kno wthat. Some folks aren't eligible anyway due to other financial issues, and still bought the Camry Hybrid.....

I'm sure the deal will go smoothly, from what I hear of others buying at Fitz...
    I will sell or trade in my 2006 4Runner LTD V8 4WD as it is an excellent SUV but getting 13-17 MPG in city not too happy. I know about the tax credit... at least I will get 50% of it.
    It is north of me in MD and it is about less than 5 hours, not too bad... The sales person told me people are travelling to fitzmall from west 20+ hours to get their Toyotas...
  • wvgasguywvgasguy Member Posts: 1,405
    I will sell or trade in my 2006 4Runner LTD V8 4WD as it is an excellent SUV but getting 13-17 MPG in city not too happy.

Try an experiment! I have a 4Runner as well as a TCH. I have been averaging 15.5 mpg. This week on fill up (I do often) I decided to drive it like my TCH. I have about 100 miles on the tank and am averaging 20.6 mpg.
    I have tried all kinds of experiments, but the fact remains no more than 16-17 MPG in city... it sounds like you might have the V6 engine. Besides the reason of MPG, the main one is to save the environment from extreme daily pollution. My contribution might be very minor, but you never know if others will join as the Hybrid vehicles become more available...
    Nope, V8

I keep it as a low milage vehicle to pull my tractor and trailer. Most of my miles will be with the TCH
  • clipper1clipper1 Member Posts: 70
    Found on internet at Fitzmall (MD):

2007 Camry Hybrid fully loaded: Nav,SR,LA,CQ

Immediate delivery (will pick up Monday) in time for $2,600 IRS credit.

Wow didn't think It was possible since I was calling every dealer in CA, NV and TX.

Yes! And the most un-believable... got the car at $669 DISCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out the door (I will pay FL tax): $29,920 (msrp:30,589)
    plus $19 for out of state tag.

Note: NOOOOOO dealer DOC fee!

Go to www.fitzmall.com and ask for Hank.
  • terry92270terry92270 Member Posts: 1,247
    Hot damn! :)

That is fantastic. Congratulations!
  • njeraldnjerald Member Posts: 689
    Super! better than the whining about prices from would be buyers from their local dealers.
    Called the "Fitz" -- car is waiting --

Lucky, I guess -- almost gave up on the Hybrid -- All dealers in FL, CA, TX & NV told me 2-3-4 mos wait in line for a 'loaded' TCH. Sales guy said I called 10 mins after it was posted. I repeat: I got it 669 under MSRP -- and yes the odo reads 3 miles.

I'm on my 2nd glass of Cabernet -- toasting good luck.
  • jb_turnerjb_turner Member Posts: 702
    You only got a $669 discount?
  • flopshotflopshot Member Posts: 14
    Lucky, lucky you. I also bought a "cancelled" TCH, but my dealer offered me no such discount. I couldn't find a TCH within several hundred miles of me with the color/options I wanted, but lo-and-behold, when I called this dealer, he said that a pre-ordered TCH exactly the way I wanted it (plus VIP security) just got cancelled by the customer, and the car was being dropped off that day. However, the TCH's are in such high demand in CA that he could have sold it within hours, so I really had no choice but to pay MSRP. I went and picked up the car that day.
    Quite happy with $699 discount on loaded car. Haven't heard too many other better deals.

Certainly not in FL
    Well I picked up my Mag Grey Base TCH today. Ordered July 3rd. Dealer called and sent me the inquiry report several weeks ago saying the car I ordered would be here on such and such date. They called two weeks early and said my vehicle had come in early. Needless to say when I went to pick it up the exterior color was right but interior wrong. Checked the inquiry and that was the same vehicle number. OOPS, got the wrong one, your order wont be for several more months, blah....blah....blah. I took the car the next day after cooling down cause I need a car and could not wait any more.
    Regardless I am very happy with the car its just the ordering process and arrogance of dealers who dont have to work to sell a car cause they have people waiting in the wings. That take it or leave it attitude. Just remember Toyota dealers, what goes around eventually comes around.
    Just remember that buyers anxious for a new car, and accepting those "wrong" orders is what encourages such behavior.

I would never spend that kind of money and feel any pressure whatsoever to accept a color (interior or exterior) I didn't really want. Unless the dealer was willing to knock off 1K for me to do so. ;)
  • flopshotflopshot Member Posts: 14
    While I agree with you in principle that accepting wrong orders encourages this poor attitude by dealers, the harsh reality is that the dealer could probably sell that car off the lot later that day at MSRP. (I went to my dealer yesterday to cancel a prepaid maintenance plan, and he said "hey, if you want to sell us back the car too, I've got 10 people that want it") So from a bottom-line perspective, there is no incentive to give you a discount for this wrong order, they will simply offer to reorder the car for you. Of course that dealership might lose your customer loyalty, but they would simply replace your loyalty with the next customer that buys the hybrid later that day, and they end up even.
  • aliminalimin Member Posts: 80
    I'm a long-time Toyota owner - the TCH will be my 7th Toyota since 1980 - so I am familiar with the company and product line. But nothing in the car business has excited me more than the new TCH. At first, my local dealer said he wouldn't have any until December. Then, he e-mailed and said they had an "extra" Jasper Pearl with heated mirrors allocated to them scheduled to arrive in September. And since I wanted the $2,600 tax credit (I think I will qualify), it was an easy decision. Yes, it'll be MSRP, but I look forward to using much less gas (I have an '05 Sequoia - though for its size it's probably the class leader in mpg) and sharing my experiences here. Thanks in advance for the advice and tips!
    Congratulations! :)
  • kdhspyderkdhspyder Member Posts: 7,160
    Having had 4 Camry's since 1989 and now a Prius ( along with the Highlander and MR2 ) I agree with you wholeheartedly about this new TCH. It's breathtakingly advanced over any Camry ever. I'm certain that you'll love it.

Toyota's problem is voiced in their recent in-house motto for this Gen.. 'There is no best only better'
  • umpire63umpire63 Member Posts: 19
    I can get two sets of clubs in my trunk--three if I cram them. I have a walking bag, not a cart bag. There is just enough room lengthwise
  • gudmangudman Member Posts: 1
    From what I see on this forum, people are paying from MSRP
    to about 750 below MSRP. I am not that eager to pay MSRP
    when there are alternatives. But, I do want to give it a
    serious thought to buying TCH. I donot mind waiting for
    some months.

Would anyone venture a guess w.r.t Pricing in about 6 months ? Will the demand continue to be as it has been ?
    What impact will the reduced tax credit have on the demand
    and the price ?
    Will Toyota increase the supply/production ?

Any informed opinions/comments ?

-GM
    Let me copy this post from another forum...

#5082 of 5082 Camry Hybrid & V6 by yerth10 Sep 01, 2006 (2:20 pm)

Incentives apart, there is lot of motive to buy a Camry Hybrid compared to [Camry] V6.

It costs only 3 K more than V6 model and will get that money very quickly since V6 will give a very low mileage.

As for the pickup, Hybrid is just 1 second slower, but it has a longer range, more smooth ride and lot of show off and green image.

Spread out over even 5 years, you paying MSRP, and the price of gasoline continuing to go up over the years, I don't think you would have paid, in real dollars, any more than buying a non-hybrid at $1500/$2000 below MSRP. :)
    Using the Prius as a yardstick, it held ( is holding MSRP ) into it's 4th year. Some places there are still over-MSRP addendums apparently and in some places there are discounts.

Waiting. Depending on which trim you want, waiting may be the only option. The loaded up versions are scarce to non-existant. There are likley standard versions available even with a possible discount now.

With only 29 days left to get the full $2600 rebate getting a loaded one is very very likely impossible by 9-30. In 6 months? Again it depends on the market and whether it want's the higher trim over the standard version.

Production at Georgetown KY is supposed to begin this month for arrival in Oct/Nov. The expectation is that sales will be 80,000-100,000 annually which is the same as the Prius.

IMO if you want a standard version negotiate a good price, get it now and take the $2600 from Uncle Sam. After 9-30 you will have to negotiate a $1300 better deal than you do this month. That might take some doing.

If you want a loaded up version you have little or no choice but wait.
  • captvegecaptvege Member Posts: 22
    $30,000+ for a Camry? I know it gets great gas milage and all, but does that not seem steep for a mid sized sedan? I have driven the XLE V-6 and it was nice, but not $30,000 nice. You can get a very nice used lexus at that price or less.

How long do you estimate it will take to recoup the extra cost associated with a hybrid, even at current gas prices?
    :confuse:

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
    Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
    MSRP Invoice
    National Base Price (excludes destination charge) $25,900 $23,310

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
    Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
    What Others
    Are Paying

MSRP Invoice
    National Base Price
    $25,900 $23,310 $27,925
    Regional Adjustment
    for Zip Code Change - - $0
    Optional Equipment $3,000 $3,172 $3,712
    LA Leather Package $1,300 $1,040 $1,300
    NV Navigation System $1,200 $1,020 $1,200
    CQ Convenience Package $470 $376 $470
    HM Heated Mirrors $30 $24 $30
    -- SET Destination Charge $0 $712 $712
    Color Adjustment - - $0
    Desert Sand Mica
    Destination Charge $620 $620 $620
    Total with Options $29,520 $27,102 $32,257

TOYOTA CAMRY 4 CYL GAS ENGINE XLE:

2007 Toyota Camry
    XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
    MSRP Invoice
    National Base Price (excludes destination charge)
    $24,700 $21,983

2007 Toyota Camry
    XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
    What Others
    Are Paying

MSRP Invoice
    National Base Price
    A note about advertising fees $24,700 $21,983 $24,697
    Regional Adjustment
    for Zip Code Change - - $0
    Optional Equipment $4,120 $3,312 $4,120
    LA Leather Package $1,300 $1,040 $1,300
    NV Navigation System $1,200 $1,020 $1,200
    VS Vehicle Stability Control $650 $520 $650
    Z1 Preferred Premium Accessory Package $475 $325 $475
    HD Heated Front Seats $440 $352 $440
    -- SET Destination Charge $55 $55 $55
    IZ Fleet Convenience Package $0 $0 $0
    FE 50 State Emissions $0 $0 $0
    Color Adjustment - - $0
    Desert Sand Mica
    Destination Charge $620 $620 $620
    Total with Options $29,440 $25,915 $29,437

IMO the $3,300 price difference could be made up in a year, for some two, in gasoline savings alone.

Of course some may prefer a USED Lexus over better technology...and a new car. That is whats great about America! Freedom of choice and thought!
    :)
    You can get a very nice used lexus at that price or less.

You can get a very nice "used" Camry for a whole lot less. Most people looking for a new car don't consider a "used" luxury car as an alternative.

However remember after tax credits I have less than $24,000 in my NEW Camry that is averaging 39 MPG. If I wanted a used luxury car I'd have kept the Infiniti FX45 that I traded.
  • captvegecaptvege Member Posts: 22
    Again, it appears that people are paying $30,000 for a TCH. I understand $24k for a Camry. you can get a very nice new Camry for $24k. Why would someone pay 30k to get a hybrid? Please don't tell me that a new Camry can compare to your infinity
    Look, you are not "average" and obviously cannot be convinced of the advantages of Hybrids, even though even Consumer Reports recently changed its mind, and says they are cost effective, and pay for themselves.

The actual cost of the Hybrid Camry over a "regular" one, comparably equipped, is less than $4,000. All the other costs are for leather, navigation, convinence groups, etc. THOSE ARE THINGS PEOPLE WANT. ;)
    This is a basic question that every buyer must ask themselves.

Yes you can get a nice new Camry for $24K but you cannot get all the same features and benefits as in a $30K hybrid Camry.

If what you want as a buyer is a nice Camry then by all means the standard version is for you. If you want a version that has all the best features and V6 power and the fuel economy of a Corolla then the TCH is for you. This is one of the best parts of the product strategy. There are so many appealing choices for so many different segments of the market.

BTW you can also get a very nice TCH with V6 power and the superior fuel economy for just under $27,000. In fact it's easier to get this trim than the loaded trim.
    Please don't tell me that a new Camry can compare to your infinity

I meant to say my Hybrid Camry. Still after now driving it for a while I will say that even without the tax credits I would now be willing to pay more.

No my Camry is not as nice as my Infiniti. However I have always traded cars often, a bad habit maybe, but one that millions of other americans also has. A good used luxury car probably is always a better value than a $30,000 new car. Can't argue that. However millions of americans buy new cars every year even though there are millions of used luxury cars available at the same cost. Logical? Probably not. Fact is a lot of people just don't want to drive a car around that is more than three years old. Other fact is that if millions of people didn't buy new cars this economy would hit the dumps. I also traded my lawn mower and my cell phone this year. However my new John Deer is a LOT nicer than my old Husky.

I honestly can't win an argument when I agree with you that a used car is a better value. It just about always is. It's just not my way and I can aford new cars so that's what I drive.

By the way after 3 BMW's, an Audi and an Infiniti I am happay to get away from high maintenance costs. That's a real waste as well
  • scsilvscsilv Member Posts: 3
    I got a loaded TCH last week.

I waited 4 months at my local dealer, who called me twice to say a red one was coming, but stated some other dealer had spoken for it a few days later.

I bought the TCH from a second dealer. They located one a few days after I got in line. From then, took four weeks to arrive at the dealership. It sounds like Toyota dealers will do anything to secure one of these vehicles. Both offered MSRP for it--no markup.

My father owns a Lexus 430, 2000 I think, and I have driven it quite a bit. While the leather is a bit comfier, and the engine a bit peppier up steep hills, and the trunk a bit bigger, the TCH has quite a few advantages: around 15 MPG, a better stereo system, bluetooth, quieter at low speeds. Even for a Lexus driver, the TCH is impressive. Most impressive of all, the TCH teaches you how to drive efficiently--a paradigm shift for a man driving 20K miles a year. I see the road, and getting from place to place, in a whole new way.

Bet you can get one near invoice next spring, when the Kentucky plant will be in full production, and other mid-sized sedans (Saturn Aura, Nissan Altima) may come in hybrid drive trains.
  • mfletou1mfletou1 Member Posts: 508
    What is this $30k TCH you're talking about? You don't need to spend that to get a TCH. If you want one with absolutely every option known to man, sure, but hey, the Accord Hybrid which is quite frankly not up to the TCH standard stickers for $31 at that level.

You have to understand that the standard equipment level of a TCH is almost equivalent to XLE on a regular Camry. Every single TCH has an upgraded 440 watt JBL 6 disc/mp3 stereo system, standard bluetooth, standard auto dual climate, etc. On my car, I added a sunroof and mirror package. I paid $26500, NOT including a $2600 rebate. So I too am paying $24k. Really not anymore than a "regular" Camry equipped the same way would be---only I'm getting 35 mpg on a car that I'm fairly certain won't depreciate much.

If you want leather, nav system, etc, sure, you may be looking at close to $30k, but that's true for every midsize car with that level of equipment.
    Exactly, mfletou1, exactly. :)
  • moparbadmoparbad Member Posts: 3,870
    NOT including a $2600 rebate.

Is this rebate a rebate to dealer or to consumer?
This discussion has been closed.