Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Infiniti EX35 EX37 Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    You're welcome curiousgeorg. The end of the month is typically a better time to get a good deal than the beginning of the month, but I don't believe that Infiniti's July programs for the EX35 are much different than its June programs were.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • phsieh2009phsieh2009 Member Posts: 6
    Dear Car_Man,

Could you please post MF and residual for EX35 AWD in North New Jersey

12,000 miles/yr, 36 month
    12,000 miles/yr, 24 month
    any rebate or incentives at this time?

Thanks!

Paul
  • heathdrive45heathdrive45 Member Posts: 2
    Dear Car Man etc... Just offered purchase price $43K on 1011 EX35 AWD Jrny with Premium, Technology, and Touring translating into lease deal for 39 months 12kmiles/yr @ .00177 or 4.25% with RValue of 59 and upfront cost of $4K. The dealer is urging me trade in my 2008 EX35 although current lease will not run out until March '12. Am paying $379/mo on old lease but am thinking newer car might be good idea, esp. with Blind Spot and Nav upgrades. First car price=$37700K with $5K up front. I can also just buy this car for $20500 in March. Dealer is not making new car contingent on early 'deleasing' and supposedly am free to buy another make entirely. Does this sound a bit 'off'? And why is the interest so high compared to deals others are making??
    thanks anyone in advance..
    H
    I'd be happy to Paul. Infiniti Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 EX35 AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00184 and 70%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00162 and 59%.

Infiniti is currently providing $500 loyalty cash on leases of this model and some volume-based dealer cash.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi heathdrive45. Infiniti is currently waiving up to three remaining payments (five in California) for current IFS lessees for free if they get a new Infiniti. Even with this payment waiver it looks like someone is going to have to eat a number of your remaining payments to get you out of your current car this early. If I was in your situation, I personally would wait until I was closer to the scheduled end of my current lease to get something new.

Car_man
    Host
  • heathdrive45heathdrive45 Member Posts: 2
    Hi Car Man -- many thanks for response to my Infiniti lease exit drama. As it turns out, altho I have 6 payments remaining, Infiniti simply wants my car. It is about 5K under par mileage wise and the EX is hot on the pre-owned market. I have only to drop off the car, pay them 0 dollars for the privilege of exiting the lease, and can move on, in this case to a Volvo T6 XC60. I should add that since getting the EX, a terrific, powerful, and perfect 'empty nester' car, have acquired 5 grandchildren and am now back in the family way, carwise.
    Again, thanks for your help -- and for the intelligent comments in general you offer to others.
    Heathdrive45
    You're welcome heathdrive45. I see your point, the used market is so hot right now that sometimes dealers are indeed able to get consumers out of leased vehicles at a profit to the lessee, or perhaps in your case earlier than normal. If you can really just walk away from your leased EX for free and you have your eye on something else, go for it :shades: .

Car_man
    Host
  • twodomestwodomes Member Posts: 73
    hi car_man,

do you have the august numbers for the 2011 ex journey rwd for 10k miles and 36 months? thanks!
  • phsieh2009phsieh2009 Member Posts: 6
    Thanks a lot Car_man!

I ended up purchasing the EX. I got a pretty good price from my local dealer.

Paul
    I certainly do twodomes. Infiniti Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 EX35 Journey RWD with 10,000 miles per year are .00128 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    You're very welcome Paul. Congratulations on getting your new EX. Enjoy!

Car_man
    Host
  • aw9018aw9018 Member Posts: 7
    Car Man,
    Would you be so kind as to provide current residual and money factor for 36 and 39 month leases on an EX 35 AWD Journey with and without touring package and 15,000 mi/yr? I'm in Long Island, NY. Thanks so much.

Alan
  • pahomerpahomer Member Posts: 7
    Car Man,

We are interested in a 36 or 39 month lease on a new EX35. What are the associated residual %'s and money factors? Thank you so much for your help--this forum is extremely helpful!

Scott
    I'd be happy to help you out, Alan. Infiniti Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 EX35 AWD Journey with 15,000 miles per year are .00127 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00145 and 55%.

Car_man
    Host
    I'm glad that you find this forum so helpful, Scott. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for. Let me know if you want the info for a different trim level.

Car_man
    Host
  • jdvkjdvk Member Posts: 2
    Hi Car_man. Would you mind providing the 24, 36 and 39 month MF and residual percentages for a 2011 EX35 RWD Journey for 12k miles/year? The information you provide on this forum has made me comfortable pursuing a lease. Thanks in advance!
  • jdvkjdvk Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2011
    Car_man,

I am receiving the following from my dealer for 12k/year for the 2011 RWD Journey:

24 months, 63% residual, MF 0.00039
    36 months, 54% residual, MF 0.00092
    39 months, 53% residual, MF 0.00112

Hopefully that's an easy one to confirm.
    I'm glad that you've found this forum so helpful, jdvk. I'd be happy to help you out.

Infiniti Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 EX35 Journey RWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00016 and 62%.

The numbers for 36 months are .00092 / 53% and the numbers for 39 months are .00112 / 53%.

Car_man
    Host
  • vatan1vatan1 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Car_Man

Can you please provide the lease rates for EX35 Journey with premium package AWD, for oct for 10? and 12 K miles and for 36 and 39 months. How much owner loyalty is available (I have a G37 on lease) and how much lower would multiple security deposits get the rate. Thanks
    Hi vatan1. Infiniti Financial Services' November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 EX35 Journey AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00133 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00139 and 52%.

The last time I checked IFS allowed multiple security deposits with each additional deposit lowering vehicles' money factors by .00010.

Car_man
    Host
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,176
    IFS definitely still allows MSDs... up to 9... and, as you noted, the rate is .00010 per deposit, for a total of .00090 reduction...

It's a deal that is hard to pass up!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• ipipip316ipipip316 Member Posts: 14
    Hi Car Man:

Any idea what are the 2011/2012 EX AWD 24/36 month residual and MF?

Thanks
    Here's the information that you're looking for ipipip316. Infiniti Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 EX35 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00115 and 66%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00119 and 54%.

The numbers for the 2011 model are .00001 / 56% for 24 months and .00030 / 46% for 36 months.

There's a $1,250 cash incentive on leases of the 2011 model, but nothing on the 2012.

Car_man
    Host
  • tdadamstdadams Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2012
    For what it is worth.... here are the numbers on my lease of a 2011 EX35 Journey AWD (Premium pkg. and Touring Pkg.) last weekend:

MSRP: $46,135
    Adjusted Cap Cost: $39,530
    Residual: $22,159
    Term: 36 months
    Payment: $549.13
    Cash due on delivery: $1,077 (1st mo. payment, License Fees, Documentation Fee)

I agreed to pay the $150 Doc Fee in exchange for a set of the Infiniti all-weather floor mats. I did have a relatively small amount of trade equity that figured into the final difference between MSRP and Adjusted Cap Cost. The dealer was pleasant, responsive to e-mail, and straightforward.
    Congratulations on getting your new EX, tdadams. Thanks for taking the time to share the details of your lease with everyone. Real-world examples like this are always helpful for others who are in the market for similar vehicles.

Enjoy your new ride :shades: !

Car_man
    Host
  • piglet4piglet4 Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

I'm in the market for a 2012 Infiniti EX35 RWD. Can anyone please tell me what the money factor and residuals are for a 36/39 month lease?

Much appreciated,
    Hello piglet4. Infiniti Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 EX35 RWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00106 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00115 and 51%.

Car_man
    Host
  • laceygirl12laceygirl12 Member Posts: 1
    Unless you have loads of money or intend to sell your soul to Infiniti, don't lease!!!! They gouge you with $400+ fees at the end of the lease if you don't buy or lease another Infiniti. The salesman told us this would be waived if we bought some wear and tear insurance. Not true.

They offered us a deal to forgive our last six payments if we leased another Infiniti, after we made our last lease payment.

This was the only incentive ever offered and that came after their constant notices that our lease would be up in a given time, starting six months out.

Lousy service with Infiniti financial services. If you really want an Infiniti, buy it. Our G37S broke down with only 600 miles, transmission problems. Ok if you can keep it running, but not worth the price.
  • henrysmomhenrysmom Member Posts: 1
    Would appreciate info on current MF, residual, and new incentives on 2012 EX35 Journey RWD with Premium Pkg. Wondering if incentives match those just announced for G?
    Thank you very much.
    Hello henrysmom. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 EX35 Journey RWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00069 and 48%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Other than $500 owner loyalty cash, I don't believe that Infiniti is currently offering any cash incentives on leases of this vehicle.

Car_man
    Host
  • car_scentcar_scent Member Posts: 3
    Hi there,
    I am looking for 2012 EX35 Journey AWD and would like to find out lease information.

I am not sure where the "sweet" spot is but I am thinking 36 month/10K (or 12K). Could you please provide me the money factor and residual values for 36 months and 10K (as well as 12K)? Or is there any better deal on different terms?

BTW, any news on 2013 model?

thanks much.
    Here you go car_scent. Infiniti Financial Services' September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 EX35 Journey AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00084 and 50%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for a 2013 EX37 Journey AWD are .00144 and 48%.

The residual value for a lease with 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • tjdnrtjdnr Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2012
    Hi,

I received a quote for 2012 EX35 Journey AWD with Premium package (MSRP 43,775) with the following terms:

$3500 upfront. 39 months. $385 with tax (7%) included.

Could you advise if the deal is good?

Thanks in advance.
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Member Posts: 775
    How many miles per year?

A $43,775 EX for $385/month sounds REALLY good, don't you think?
  • bingo14bingo14 Member Posts: 2
    Hi Car_Man or any other fellow bloggers, would you be able to look at these numbers and tell me if this sounds like it has hands and feet. Or should I wait until December to get a better deal. The issue is that after the hurricane there is an increase in both the leasing and buying of cars here in NY so I dont know if I should wait until December to get this.

2012 EX35 AWD Journey
    MSRP : $44,020
    3,000 due at signing
    36 Month Lease, 12K miles
    money factor .00093
    residual value 51%

Dealer quote at $499 a month.
  • salavatoresalavatore Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

I Lease a Infiniti 2012 FX 35. Leasing it since July 2012.

I called IFS and was told that they can only give early termination quote after 12 payments. I have made 8 payments but need to know a ball park figure.

Payments are 585/month. Residual is 28,701 and mileage is 9k.

My question is that what would be a ball park figure if I were to call Infiniti after I have made the 12 payments and asked them for a early termination quote ?
  • sepi60sepi60 Member Posts: 13
    Hello everyone,

I've been trying to find a thread for EX37 with no luck. So, I'm posting my question on the closest thread to EX37. What is the current money factor and residual values for EX37 AWD? I'd appreciate 39 (or 36, if that exists) month numbers for 12,000 and 15,000?

Thanks Much
    Hello sepi60. Infiniti Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2013 EX37 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00175 and 52% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for a 36-month lease are .00173 and 53%.

The residual value for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • comfortzonescomfortzones Member Posts: 37
    We'd love to see discussions about the EX37, as well as current 2013 lease rates and money factors. Is this something that can be started?
    Unfortunately, we don't have the EX37 on our dropdown list yet...

But, feel free to ask your EX37 lease questions here..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Is it known if there will be a major refresh coming for the 2014 EX?
    Car Man, is it possible to post the June lease rates for the 2013 EX37 Journey AWD with 12k miles? We've received the early lease buyout offer from Infiniti on our current 2010 EX37 lease that ends on 8/31, and are adding up this and the other incentives to see if it's worth transitioning early. Thank you!
    Sure comfortzones. Infiniti Financial Services' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 EX37 Journey AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00142 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • carjimcarjim Member Posts: 155
    If the announcement I read is correct, Infiniti plans to introduce a stretched version of the G sedan in China. When they do that then Infiniti will have the platform to increase the leg room in the EX, which has been its only drawback.
    Of course we should not even be using G and EX anymore because every vehicle starts with Q and QX, or will soon. The EX is selling in such paltry numbers I do not expect a refresh. I hope I am pleasantly surprised.
  • aleshalaaleshala Member Posts: 7

Hi. Can I please have the money factor and residual for the QX50 AWD Base for 12,000 miles / 36 or 39 months. Thanks

.00123 MF and 61% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr lease

39 month residual is 60%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank You kyfdx

Hello kyfdx. Do You know if lease terms changed for February and are there any incentives available? Thank You.

@aleshala said:
    Hi. Can I please have the money factor and residual for the QX50 AWD Base for 12,000 miles / 36 or 39 months. Thanks

.00123 MF and 62% for 36mo, 12K/yr lease.. 61% for 39 months

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank You kyfdx. Do you have info for QX50 Journey RWD ?