Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Audi Q5 Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Welcome joline0727. Since you are new to leasing, you definitely should check out the following informative articles on the subject that are available here at Edmunds.com: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

In short, the easiest way to get a good deal on a leased vehicle is to shop around for the lowest possible selling price and then have the dealer that you decide to go with calculate your vehicle's monthly payment using its buy rate lease money factor.

$6,000 is way too much money to put down on a leased vehicle. I always advise consumers to make no capitalized cost reduction when leasing. I do so because consumers who make large down payments on leases risk losing part or all of the money that they put down if their vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered. Even though it means that your monthly payment will be a little higher, it's much safer to go with a zero down lease.

Shoot for a selling price that's as close to dealer invoice as possible and make sure that the dealer uses Audi Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor of .00141 (top credit tier) to calculate your payment.

Good luck and let us know if you have any other questions.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • joline0727joline0727 Member Posts: 2
    Thank you so much for your response! This really helps. As mentioned before I am new to this and not sure how to handle the situation. How would you recommend I get my dealer to give me what I want/ what you have suggested.

The Audi dealer I am working with claims that asking for a sale price of 43000 for a 46000 car is below invoice. BMW has recently quoted me a residual of 57% and MF of .00130 and I was using that as a base and asked Audi to do the same. He replied that the requested residual is low and the money factor is below buy rate. He also mentioned that discounts on the Q5 typically dont happen as the demand is higher than the supply and if and when they do its usually hundreds not thousands.

Any suggestions? Thank you all in advance!
  • marckymarckmarckymarck Member Posts: 3
    Picked up my new 2013 Audi Q5 last week, just wanted to share my deal:

2013 Audi Q5 3.0 Premium Plus
    MMI Navigation Plus
    S Line package
    Sport Interior
    B&O
    Sale Price: $49,587
    Audi Care $800
    Wear and Tear $743
    Registration $425
    Doc Fee $350
    Disp Fee $350
    NJ Tax 7%
    42month with 10,000 miles/year
    MF=0.00163
    Residual Value=51%
    Money Upfront $4,000
    Monthly payment $650
    The dealer threw in genuine Q5 rubber mats and bike racks for free, and offered lifetime free oil change.

Big thanks to Car_man and everyone posting suggestions on the forum, when I asked the dealer about MF and residual value they were the same numbers Car_man provided.
  • hit22hit22 Member Posts: 24
    Went to Audi dealer and got this deal from the grand wizard:
    Metallic Paint
    Audi Advanced Key

36 months
    56 residual
    .0014 money factor
    $3,000 down

$475 per month

Do you think this is a good deal or keep negotiating?
    I'm glad that I was able to help you out, joline0727. Ideally you are in an area that has a couple of Audi dealers. The increased competition usually leads to better prices.

A discount of $3,000 probably puts you at right around dealer invoice. You can look up the exact invoice price of the truck that you want by clicking on the following link: 2013 Audi Q5 Pricing. Shoot for a selling price that's as close to dealer invoice as possible, going to multiple dealers if you have the time and have to to get a good deal.

What the dealer is telling you about the Q5 pricing may indeed be true. I have not looked into the pricing for this model in a little while, but the late time I did supply was fairly low and as a result the discounts that dealers were willing to provide on them weren't great. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that if you want to get a good deal on a leased vehicle, the Audi Q5 probably is not the way to go. If you just really like the Q5 and want one regardless of whether it's the best deal, that's a different story.

Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q5 2.0 Premium Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00141 and 53% assuming that you qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • td2480td2480 Member Posts: 1
    Hi - my wife and I are looking at a Q5 2.0 Premium Plus to lease through Audit Financial and only need 10,000 miles a year. I spec'ed out my vehicle pricing on Edmunds.com True Market Pricing and Invoice comes to $39,936 and MSRP is $42,870

What is best monthly payment I can get on this combo? And can you provide the money factor and residual. Want to put down as little money as possible since it's a lease and I'm just renting the vehicle.

Troy
    Hi Troy. Audi Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q5 2.0 Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00141 and 56% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Using these numbers, an MSRP of $42,870 and a selling price of $1,000 over invoice, or $40,936, I estimate that this truck would have a zero down, pre-tax monthly payment of around $562.

Car_man
    Host
  • audilover5audilover5 Member Posts: 1
    Car_man,

Thanks for all the helpful info here - much appreciated! I just wanted to run this lease deal by you before I pull the trigger over the next few days...making sure I'm not missing anything ;)

2013 Q5 3.0T Premium+, S-Line, Sport Int., MMI/Nav, B&O, Winter mats & Trunk Liner, Audi Care

MSRP: $52,970
    Selling Price: $50,091
    Audi Care: $820
    PA Tax: 6%
    36 Months @ 15,000 miles/year
    MF: 0.00143
    Residual Value: 54%
    Money Upfront: $7468 (6000 down, plus 1st payment, taxes and fees)
    Audi Loyalty: -$1000
    Monthly payment $583

I know very well that I am putting more down than most would choose to (and what I've seen you recommend against), but I just want to keep the monthly payment low. Also, the out of pocket money comes almost entirely from positive equity in my trade which I own outright - 2009 Q5 Prestige S-Line (bought out from a previous lease @ 21,900). Dealer is offering $29,000 on trade, so I have $7100 in equity to into new lease.

Eager to hear your thoughts (or anyone else's) on this deal before I pull the trigger in a few days.

Thanks in advance!
  • bestdeal42bestdeal42 Member Posts: 9
    Hi,
    Just starting to shop for a Q5, have crunched some numbers with the current advertised 36 month 10K miles lease deal in San Francisco Bay area for a 2013 AUDI Q5

MSRP $40495
    Includes: Premium Package, Convenience Package, Panorama Sunroof, Lighting Package, Heated Front Seats and Destination Charge.

$3693 due at signing which includes ($725 Acq+$499 First month+ $2499 Cap Reduction)

I figure Dealer Contribution:$400 (not sure it just fits)
    Money Factor: 0.00140
    Residual: 56% ($22677)

Monthly payments $499+tax

Deal Excludes Tax and title.

This is what they are offering off the bat, how much more do you think I can get the dealer to chip in? Has anyone negotiated based on this?

Thanks
    Sean
  • imjuspiayinimjuspiayin Member Posts: 14
    edited February 2013
    So I have been reading through this forum and everybody seems to be VERY knowledgeable on these topics. I have kind of an intricate situation that I was looking for advice/opinions on.

I have a 2010 Acura RDX that is leased and the 36 month lease is coming to an end. I paid for 12,000 miles a year and am below my mileage by quite a bit. I have about 28,500 miles on the vehicle which is 7,500 miles below my lease. Of course I want to use this to my advantage rather than giving the vehicle back. The car is in 100% perfect mechanical condition and it has a few small wear and tear scratches/nicks in the paint but nothing major. NADA and KBB both have the Very Good trade-in value at $23,600 and I can buy the car out for $21,643, which includes sales tax. Without tax, I calculate the buyout at $20,227. Audi offered to buy the RDX and use the equity towards my Q5 lease. This sounds great, however, they estimated the equity at $1,500. I calculate the equity at $3,373 (The KBB trade-in value minus the tax-free buyout price). Is expecting to get the entire $3,373 equity toward my new lease something reasonable of me to expect?

Second, I am looking to lease a Q5 2.0T Premium Plus with the Glacier Metallic paint. The MSRP is $41,570 and Invoice is $38,725. Should I be happy if I can get them to offer about $1000 over Invoice? Also, from the forum I have read the residual is 56% and the MMF is .00141, are these figures correct? I am hoping to have payments right around $500/month (everything included) by putting zero down and using the equity from my RDX.

Thank you in advance for all your help. I have made poor decisions on leases in the past and hope to get a fair deal this time around.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    Dealers use Manheim auction reports to base trade-in offers, which may (usually) vary from KBB... Plus, just like you are trying to buy their car for as little as possible, they want to spend less on yours..

Want to know the approximate auction value for your car?

Post the details here: Real-World Trade-In Values

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• albert72albert72 Member Posts: 200
    car_man & kyfdx,

Need some info - can you give me the MF and residual for the vehicle below?

I am looking at a 3 yr 36k lease on a 2.0 Q5 Premium. The only upgrades on the unit I want are the metallic paint, lighting package and heated front seats.

Also - do you know what MSRP is for the Audi Care? As far as I can tell, it is basically 3-4 oil changes and some "inspections" that they typically do when the car is in for service and I am trying to find out if it is overpriced.

Lastly, are there any special incentives on the Q5 other than what is posted on Edmunds?

Thanks for your help,
  • mlevinemlevine Member Posts: 581
    I would go for audi care as it increases the residual value by 1%. On a 3 year lease, you will need only 3 scheduled maitenances for this SUV. It does not cover brakes or tires.
  • albert72albert72 Member Posts: 200
    Thanks. I did a bit of research. Looks like it covers 15k, 25k, 35k & 45k service. At 35k, they change the spark plugs and some other stuff. Interesting that they push it for people who are getting 3yr 36k leases as the 35k service basically preps the car for when it goes off lease and is sold so in some respects, I am absorbing the cost of Audi certifying the car.

Dealer quoted me an additional $300 for Audi Car spread out over the life of the lease so it is not unreasonable. I think at 2 years it covers brake fluid. Also, in the past, the 4 cyl engines had sludge problems for a variety of reasons not the least of which was owners not following oil change protocol.
    At $300 its worth it, plus the extra increase of the residual by 1%. I would check the price of the 3 services needed. Will be much more than audi care costs. I also believe it may not cover tire rotations, but I recommend you go to a tire place for this anyway.
  • imjuspiayinimjuspiayin Member Posts: 14
    So I gave a check for $1500 after reaching a deal on a Q5. The exact vehicle was to be shipped from about 3 hours away and I would have it within a week. The next day the dealership called me and told me the car we had discussed was actually already sold. Shouldn't they have known this prior to taking my deposit and having me sign papers? The entire thing now seems shady and it's as if they just wanted my signature and deposit and would find the car later. Now they are saying there is one on a boat and it could be 10 days or maybe a month. This does not work for me. Am I able to get my $1500 deposit back since our original agreement terms have changed? I simply do not want to work with this dealership and want out of the deal. Thanks!
    Hi albert72. Audi Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q5 2.0 Premium with 12,000 miles per year are .00141 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I believe that the MSRP of Audi Care is $740. Ir provides service at 15,000, 25,000, 35,000 and 45,000 mile intervals. That's $185 per service, which seems fairly expensive to me for a leased vehicle where I personally would only change the oil and rotate the tires.

There is a $1,000 owner loyalty cash incentive on leases of this truck. That's the only cash that I'm aware of.

Car_man
    Host
  • dnp9999dnp9999 Member Posts: 1
    Hello Guys,

I got the following figures for a new Q5 lease.

2013 Audi Q5-Prem Plus
    MMI
    B&O

MSRP-45495

Lease Period-42 Months with 10000 miles per year

Down Payment-0

Monthly Payment - 670 USD (final negotiated price).

Is this a good deal ???

Any help is appreciated.
  • speedyhenspeedyhen Member Posts: 5
    that sounds like a ridiculous/terrible deal to me. $670 for a q5 thats worth 45k?

id suggest looking at the cadillac srx or the lexus rx
    I agree with you very high lease payment. Suspect the deal may be better as the sweet spot for this lease is probably at 36 months rather than 42 months. If you could wait for March, may be able to get better deals on not only audi, but other manufacturers. This month money factors seem to be higher and incentives less or even non-existent.
    I agree with the consensus. The Q5 is a really nice vehicle, but I can't ever imagine spending nearly $700 per month for one. That's a lot of money and would could get something truly amazing for that much.

Car_man
    Host
  • estebanbruinestebanbruin Member Posts: 27
    Hi Car_man, can you please post new March lease details for 2013 Audi Q5 3.0 Premium Plus based on 12,000 miles for 36 months? Is there a better lease term (39, 42) and if so can you post those numbers as well? Thank you so much.
  • sylwio30sylwio30 Member Posts: 1
    Hi I lease Audi Q5 2013 few weeks But I am not sure if I like the color Do anyone know If I can switch the car for the different color Thanks For your help
  • tkh1tkh1 Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2013
    Car_man: Just curious: What would you consider "truly amazing" at this payment level ($700/mo) ?

tkh1
  • brewinbrewin Member Posts: 1
    Hello Car_Man and all, based on all the useful data on this forum, I am trying to decide whether it makes more sense to lease or buy used, with $15,000 cash today (combined value of trade-in and cash on hand).

Here are the inputs for the lease:
    Description: 2013, 2.0T, Premium Plus, and MMI
    MSRP: $45,920
    Residual: 55%
    Invoice: $42,770
    Lease term: 36 months
    Money factor (MF):0.00141 (thanks car_man)
    Cap cost reduction: $3,000 (keeping $12k cash)
    Calculated Payment: $494.85 + tax, or $540.63 (with 9.25% tax)
    Total 3-year payments: $19,462.58

At the end of the 3-years, I'd have paid about $19,500 for the lease. Q5 would be "worth" $25,000 then. Assuming I purchase the Q5 at the end of the lease ($15,500 loan, 3 years, 3% interest), then it would cost another $16,500 in payments, bringing the total to $36,000 in payments over 72 months or about $500 per month.

Here are the inputs for the used buy:
    Description: 2011, 2.0T, Premium Plus, Navigation, 36,000 miles
    Used: $35,000 + $4,500 (costs)
    Down: $15,000
    Loan: $24,500
    Rate: 1.75%
    Months: 48
    Payments: $530
    Total Payments: $25,440

Even though used prices seem very high these days (compared to residual percentages), 48 payments * $530 = $25,500. This appears to be a savings of $10,500 over 6 years or $1,750 per year, buying used instead of leasing.

Am I look at this the right way? Even if used Q5 prices seems higher than expected, would it still make sense to go the used route (understanding we may have different priorities, etc.)?
    Certainly estebanbruin. Audi Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Audi Q5 3.0 Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00143 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for 39- and 42-month terms are .00163 / 53% and .00163 / 51%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi tkh1. I haven't run payments on every vehicle out there this month, though some times it seems like I have ;). The one vehicle that I always personally use as a high-end luxury vehicle lease reference point in my mind is the BMW 7-Series. To me, that's one of the best luxury vehicles out there, so if any other car or truck out there costs more than a 7 to lease then it's not a good deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi brewin. You're better off keeping the entire $15,000 than using any of it as a capitalized cost reduction on your lease. Doing so is much safer. Generally speaking, if you want to keep a vehicle long-term you should just buy it from the beginning. Leasing works better for people who want to get different vehicles every couple of years. In terms of buying, assuming that you don't get a messed up vehicle buying used is almost always cheaper than buying new.

At least that has traditionally been the case, used vehicle prices have been a little on the high side over the past couple of years. That has mainly been the case because leasing dried up during the financial crisis and it was always responsible for a large number of used vehicles coming onto the market. Leasing has picked back up and we are already seeing signs of used vehicle prices easing some. I suspect that this trend will continue.

So in short :), buying used is likely your cheapest option.

Car_man
    Host
  • jc4083jc4083 Member Posts: 2
    Wondering if this is a good deal. Thanks everyone.

I live in Northern California.

Audi Q5 3.0 Premium Plus
    + Bang Olfsun sound
    + Navigation package

Price: $48,300
    Down: $1800
    Monthly: $673
    Residual: 57% ($27,531)
    Money Factor: .00143

It seems decent to me, but this is my first time leasing (vs buying). This model is pretty popular here in the Bay Area.

Thanks
  • jc4083jc4083 Member Posts: 2
    Oh. 36-months; 10,000 miles p/yr
  • tkh1tkh1 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks, Car Man. Can you post the April money rates and residuals when you have them? Also, any lease promotions for April that you know of?
  • botrnewmusicbotrnewmusic Member Posts: 4
    I have a deal proposed to me from a local dealership. Seems like a very good deal.

2013 Q5 2.0 - 15K miles, 39 month lease. Premium Package with Convenience Package and Heated Seats, no lighting package or nav.
    Only money down is Bank Fee, DMV/Plate charges and First Month Payment.
    Quoted: $529.00 a month PLUS they will pay the final 4 months of my BMW payment of $609 a month.

Is this a good deal?
  • twins12709twins12709 Member Posts: 8
    thats a great deal. what dealership? wish i could get something like that. also trying to get out of 4 payments left on 335i

suggestions ??
    You're welcome tkh1. Audi Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q5 2.0T Premium Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00139 and 52% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The only cash incentive on this model right now is $1,000 owner loyalty.

Car_man
    Host
  • CycloneRcrCycloneRcr Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2013
    Hi Car Man,

Could you please also post April lease numbers for Q5 3.0T Prem. Plus for 10.000mls/year for a 24month lease.

Thanks for your contribution to this forum!

Regards,
    C
  • lizjax2013lizjax2013 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Everyone,

I am interested in leasing an Audi Q5. I found the one that I wanted and acted quickly. Please let me know what you think about ths offer....I think it's terrible!

2013 Ibis White Q5- Premium Plus with Navigation and Sound System- MSRP $50, 100.

I have a trade- 2010 Honda CRV with 30K miles and still owe $8,356. They are offering me $15K for the trade. Thus a positive difference of $6,644.

They told me that my credit is great, no problems there.

What they are offering is: The trade + $2,000 down and monthly payments of $600. 12K miles. 42 month lease.

I think it is absurd. But I would like to hear from others...they keep pushing me to purchase the car and telling me that the Audi leases are much much different than other companies. I simply don't understand.

I am willing to put some money down but this is essentially asking for $8644 down for a lease!

Any feedback is appreciated!
  • weave015weave015 Member Posts: 1
    Looking at a Q5 3.0 with Nav and sport and sport interior packages for which msrp is $52,270. Would like to get an idea of suggested purchase price as well as April money factors and residual for a 36 mo, 12,000 mile/yr lease. Does anyone know these numbers?

Thanks in advance...
  • audimdaudimd Member Posts: 3
    3.0 q5 prem+ 0.00139 and 55% for April 36 month.
    Just got a 42 month lease 3.0 prem+ with sline interior and exterior packages with nav and the b and o. Sign and drive deal 800/ mth. Seems a little pricey but there was nothing similar available for months and this really nice with the phantom lack paint and black interior. Sline interior is really nice looking.
    Here's the information that you're looking for, CycloneRcr. Audi Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 Q5 3.0T Premium Plus with 10,000 miles per year are .00139 and 62% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi weave015. I am not personally all that familiar with what the market is like for this truck right now, so I really can't give you an idea of what sort of selling price to shoot for other than to aim for as close as possible to the dealer invoice price that is listed here at Edmunds.com.

Audi Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q5 3.0 Premium Plus with 12,000 miles per year are .00139 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • mmalecka41mmalecka41 Member Posts: 3
    Hi Car Man,

Could you please post the lease numbers for a Q5 3.0T Premium Plus for 18,000 miles a year for a 36 month lease.
  • markcincinnatimarkcincinnati Member Posts: 5,343
    edited April 2013
    Car man: We're looking for some education regarding the impact of making multiple security deposits.

When we didn't know any better, we would consider a cap cost reduction which did, of course, lower the monthly payment, but on a closed end lease seems, in hindsight, ignorant. Doing such a thing going forward would graduate us to being stupid, knowing what we know now.

Having read posts here (and elsewhere) pertaining to leasing, it appears there may be an approach that ties up some funds (just like making a cap cost reduction contribution) but does allow those funds to be recovered at the end of the lease.

We have found that Audi Financial allows up to 10 security deposits to be made in order to reduce the monthly payment (apparently by reducing the money factor). What we don't know is where to go to find the impact of 1, 2, 4, or more security deposits. If the sec dep requirement is $500, and instead of "buying down" the payment with a down-payment, one were to make, say $5,000 worth of security deposits, what happens (and is it linear?) to the money factor and hence the payment.

We're some months away from making a decision, but it seems to us that leasing with $0 down but with a refundable deposit could be a not unreasonable alternative.

Comments, opinions, facts, etc, please . . . .

Thank you! ;)
    Hi mmalecka41. Audi Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q5 3.0T Premium Plus with 15,000 miles per year are .00139 and 52% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

I believe that 15,000 miles per year is the highest mileage allowance that AFS publishes residual values for. If this is indeed the case and you were to need 18,000 miles per year, you would have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. It is less expensive to do so at lease signing than it is to wait until lease-end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi markcincinnati. You are absolutely correct, making multiple security deposits is a much better way to lower your vehicle's payment than making a capitalized cost reduction. Each additional deposit you make lower your vehicle's money factor by certain amount. I haven't looked into this aspect of Audi's lease program in a while, but the last time I checked it provided a reduction of .00008 for every additional deposit that consumers made. This may have changed slightly.

You should be able to make up to nine additional deposits, unless the money factor is already fairly low. Audi won't let money factors go below zero on a lease.

Car_man
    Host
  • ddjohns1ddjohns1 Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2013
    We are purchasing a Q4 Hybrid with the PRQ wheel package, $250 worth of wheel locks and cargo nets, and no other options for $52,000. I guess that is $1,500 off MSRP.

I was told by the dealer that the lease rates are fixed by Audi Financial and are non-negotiable???

The MF is .0022 and the residual is 51% for 12,000 miles per year and 36 months. This seems really high compared to other lease rates, but I was told the Q5 Hybrid is highly sought after and the rates are higher.

I'm thinking I might be better off purchasing, and putting a large portion on our home equity line at 4% (which is also tax deductible.)

Any advice?

Also, the car is being delivered in May, so the rates may change depending on what Audi is offering at the time. Any idea if rates are likely to go up or down?
    Hi ddjohns1. What you were told about the money factors isn't exactly correct. Audi Financial Services does set the buy rate money factor for the vehicles that it leases, however dealers are often allowed to mark this factor up to add additional back-end profit to deals. AFS' April buy rate for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Q5 Hybrid is .00162 for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier. If you're credit is in good shape, this is the factor that you should insist that they use on your deal. Anything higher than that is being padded.

I don't expect Audi's lease program on this model to be much different in May, but you never know for certain until the program is officially announced.

Car_man
    Host
  • aidansmomaidansmom Member Posts: 1
    Help!! :)
    I was at a dealership in San Diego and after many hours, came out with this offer on a 2013 Q5 Premium Plus 2.0

$41,385 ($1000 off MSRP), $4000k down, 10k miles/yr, 42 mo lease, $564/mo without Audi care.

From all the research I've done and the messages I've read, this does not seem like a good deal.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
  • hit22hit22 Member Posts: 24
    Keep looking. That is high. Check 36 months - the residual is higher thus payment is lower. I'm in NY and got 36 month, 10K ,$3,000 down, 42,300 MSRP Premium Plus, Advanced key and floor mats....$483 per month. Good Luck.
  • exophthalmosexophthalmos Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    Hi Carman, very informative blog! I'd like to lease a Q5 but do not have top tier credit score (I recently did a short sale on a condo). Can I use my bank or other financial institutes if I can get a better rate? Or Audi financial service is my only option....

I like the multiple security deposit option to buy down MF (just like BMW FS). Where can I get more info on that?
    Thanks,
    John
  • mmalecka41mmalecka41 Member Posts: 3
    I just got this quote after lots of work so I would like to know how we'll I did, if I did.
    Audi Q5 3.0T
    Msrp: 46,070 down to 43670.
    After taxes and fees total is 47,345$
    2,500$ Down 36 months @ 15k miles payment is 688$
    Same everything but 39 month 681$
    Same everything but 42 month 662$
    Meeting with one more dealer tomorrow and bringing these specs to see if they will beat. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.