Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Lexus RX 350 Lease Questions

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760

@ssidd08 said:
    Hello all, I was offered this deal today by one of the dealerships here in Southern California.
    RX350
    MSRP: $49,979.00
    Sell Price $44,226.47
    $0 down, $0 drive off
    12k miles, 24 month term
    MF 0.00075
    Risidual: $34,985.30 (70%)
    Payment: $434+ tax ($468 Incl Tax)

Is this a good deal?

Yes.... it's a good deal. 23 payments of $468 for an MSRP of $50K? How come you aren't driving it, already? ;)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• ssidd08ssidd08 Member Posts: 3

I'm going to pick it up right now :) Thank you!

• nylawguynylawguy Member Posts: 1

Hi all, I'm new to this site and forum. I'm wondering if anyone can weigh in on this deal that I've been offered.
    2014 Lexus RX 350 AWD with Premium and Navigation packages Lease for $490/Month including NY Tax. Due at signing $700.00 Bank fee, plus plates and tax. This deal rolls in the first month free promotion so that I have to pay the first month.

Any input on this would be appreciated. Should I try to do better at a different dealer?

Many Thanks in advance.

• sand529sand529 Member Posts: 45

Think you can do better prob about $30 less per month.

@nylawguy said:
    Hi all, I'm new to this site and forum. I'm wondering if anyone can weigh in on this deal that I've been offered.
    2014 Lexus RX 350 AWD with Premium and Navigation packages Lease for $490/Month including NY Tax. Due at signing $700.00 Bank fee, plus plates and tax. This deal rolls in the first month free promotion so that I have to pay the first month.

Any input on this would be appreciated. Should I try to do better at a different dealer?

Many Thanks in advance.

• julio91julio91 Member Posts: 158

If anyone needs a good sales rep and does not matter what state you reside in ( he could ship the car pretty much anywhere, he saved my buddy up in Phoenix $80 a month) Inbox me for his info, I purchased 2 Lexus of this gentleman, straight forward, did not catch him in any lies, extremely resourceful, give it a try you know, Best luck everyone keep us posted.

• nsomniacnsomniac Member Posts: 3

Question...this is the deal I'm considering: Deal: $429 per month for 36 months with $1,350 due at signing and complimentary first month’s payment
    Notes: Available on RX 350 AWD in KY, MI and OH.
    To increase mileage to 15k year, 5% tax rate on a 46,000 MSRP, what would be a realistic payment ( after the lease cash and whatever discount could be negotiated.

edited March 2014

@nsomniac said:
    Question...this is the deal I'm considering: Deal: $429 per month for 36 months with $1,350 due at signing and complimentary first month’s payment
    Notes: Available on RX 350 AWD in KY, MI and OH.
    To increase mileage to 15k year, 5% tax rate on a 46,000 MSRP, what would be a realistic payment ( after the lease cash and whatever discount could be negotiated.

What mileage allowance is being quoted now?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• nsomniacnsomniac Member Posts: 3

10,000 miles yearly is the advertised mileage, I need 15,000 so I know that will require a little more dinero...

@nsomniac said:
    10,000 miles yearly is the advertised mileage, I need 15,000 so I know that will require a little more dinero...

Going from 10K/yr to 15K/yr will lower the residual by 3%. On a $50K MSRP vehicle, that adds a little less than $1500 to your total cost, or about $40/mo. + tax.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• dogofthunderdogofthunder Member Posts: 7

Hi all,

What would be the RV and MF for a 27 month 10K mi/mo lease on an RX 350 FWD with Premium and Blind Spot Monitor (MSRP $47,030) in Austin, TX? Thanks!

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012

@dogofthunder said:
    Hi all,

What would be the RV and MF for a 27 month 10K mi/mo lease on an RX 350 FWD with Premium and Blind Spot Monitor (MSRP $47,030) in Austin, TX? Thanks!

.00075 and 71% for 24mo/10K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• stressedout1stressedout1 Member Posts: 2

Hello all, this is the lease deal I was offered today. (This will be my third Lexus at this dealership, so I would hope they are offering a good deal, but reading this thread, I'm now worried).
    36 mth lease 10K/yr, RX350 AWD, premium package, nav sys.
    Retail price $50,030, adjusted price $47,500. $540/mth with $3040 down.
    This is also with me ending my current lease two payments early, for literally no reason at all except that they are calling us night and day. My present RX350 is a 2011 with 20,500 mikes, so I'm almost 10k under, does this deal make any sense to do? I live in Virginia, if that makes any difference. I'm mostly shocked that he's asking me for 3k down, does that seem right?
    Thanks so much for any help, I'm so confused about all this and it basically blew my whole day as they kept me there for four hours!
    I'm supposed to go back and sign and get it tomorrow morning, but now I feel everyone else has scored better deals.
    Thanks in advance for any insight or advice!

@stressedout1 said:
    Hello all, this is the lease deal I was offered today. (This will be my third Lexus at this dealership, so I would hope they are offering a good deal, but reading this thread, I'm now worried).
    36 mth lease 10K/yr, RX350 AWD, premium package, nav sys.
    Retail price $50,030, adjusted price $47,500. $540/mth with $3040 down.
    This is also with me ending my current lease two payments early, for literally no reason at all except that they are calling us night and day. My present RX350 is a 2011 with 20,500 mikes, so I'm almost 10k under, does this deal make any sense to do? I live in Virginia, if that makes any difference. I'm mostly shocked that he's asking me for 3k down, does that seem right?
    Thanks so much for any help, I'm so confused about all this and it basically blew my whole day as they kept me there for four hours!
    I'm supposed to go back and sign and get it tomorrow morning, but now I feel everyone else has scored better deals.
    Thanks in advance for any insight or advice!

Lots going on here .. let's break it down.

What is happening to the two remaining payments on your existing lease? Is the dealer eating them or rolling them into your new lease?

I would ask the dealer to provide a breakdown of the $3040 due at signing .. fees, first payment, cap cost reduction, taxes?

If you're not comfortable, don't sign anything. You've got two months to research this and ensure you're getting the best deal. It seems as if the dealer is pressuring you as it's the end of the month and they want to hit some volume targets.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• stressedout1stressedout1 Member Posts: 2

Yes, they were going to take of the last two payments, but actually I just paid my March payment, so I sort so feel like I'd be paying twice this month.
    The 3k down was 2k in VA taxes, my first payment ( I thought they were running a special with complimentary fist payment, no mention of that) and dealer fees of $400. It just seems the car price is too high compared to what I'm reading here. Thanks for your reply! I'll wait for a better deal.

@stressedout1 said:
    Yes, they were going to take of the last two payments, but actually I just paid my March payment, so I sort so feel like I'd be paying twice this month.
    The 3k down was 2k in VA taxes, my first payment ( I thought they were running a special with complimentary fist payment, no mention of that) and dealer fees of $400. It just seems the car price is too high compared to what I'm reading here. Thanks for your reply! I'll wait for a better deal.

Keep searching - I'm sure the right deal is out there for you. Don't forget to check the RX350 prices paid forum to see what kind of prices others are getting.

Check back with us should you have more questions.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• julio91julio91 Member Posts: 158

If anyone needs a good sales rep and does not matter what state you reside in ( he could ship the car pretty much anywhere, he saved my buddy up in Phoenix $80 a month) Inbox me for his info, I purchased 2 Lexus of this gentleman, straight forward, did not catch him in any lies, extremely resourceful, give it a try you know, Best luck everyone keep us posted.

• dglozmandglozman Member Posts: 178

Hello! Are there April number available? What are the RV and MF for RX350 F sport?

• bigblockc3bigblockc3 Member Posts: 141

2014 Lexus RX350... Looking for April Lease numbers. We're looking for Dealer Lease Cash, Customer Bonuses, MF & Residual for 10K per year or Lower with a 36 month term... Owned two previous Lexus vehicles... Thanks!!!

@dglozman said:
    Hello! Are there April number available? What are the RV and MF for RX350 F sport?

.00075 MF and 58% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr. $1500 lease cash, and complimentary 1st payment up to $700.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@bigblockc3 said:
    2014 Lexus RX350... Looking for April Lease numbers. We're looking for Dealer Lease Cash, Customer Bonuses, MF & Residual for 10K per year or Lower with a 36 month term... Owned two previous Lexus vehicles... Thanks!!!

.00075 MF and 61% residual for 36mo, 10K/yr. $1500 lease cash, and complimentary 1st payment up to $700.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited April 2014

@kyfdx@Edmunds said:00075 MF and 58% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr. $1500 lease cash, and complimentary 1st payment up to $700.

Thank you for your reply! Cold you please help me understand $1500 lease cash? Is this is some sort of a rebate? Can it be applied to selling price? In other words, where I can plug in this number in lease formula calculation?

@dglozman said:
    Could you please help me understand $1500 lease cash? Is this is some sort of a rebate? Can it be applied to selling price? In other words, where I can plug in this number in lease formula calculation?

Yes, the lease cash functions like a rebate and is used to either reduce the selling price or cover some of the upfront fees at lease inception.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited April 2014

Got an offer for lease of RX 350 F Sport with Navigation package for $525 a month. Dealer said the selling price of the car is$49K. MSRP of the car $52390. 36 month. 10K miles. I still have 2 more month payments left of my current RX ($546 a month). $1500 upfront (dont know the exact breakdown, but he mentioned it is also includes luxury tax? NJ). Considering my last two payments will get absorbed by the dealer, I think it OK deal. $1500 lease rebate and first month payment is already incorporated int the deal... I m not sure if I could do better.. Will speak with the dealer again on Monday..
    Any suggestions are appreciated.

• tree1atree1a Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2014

ok after reading all your posts I went out and got my lexus rx 350 2014 awd nav package msrp 52,000...................after all was said and done lease for 27 months...my trade was 7,000, and I bought tire coverage 900..my in that 52,000 includes the shield and door edge guards..and my payments are 305.00 including taxes..how did I do, I think I do well. thanks for the tips here

edited April 2014

@bsmith14 said:
    Looking to lease 2014 Lexus RX 350 AWD NAV PACKAGE MSRP $50,030

The deal I got was:
    $1650 down
    $529/ month taxes included
    10K Miles
    27 Month term

Out of pocket expense at end of lease is $15,933

Does that seem like a good deal for the car?

ok after reading all your posts I went out and got my lexus rx 350 2014 awd nav package msrp 52,000...................after all was said and done lease for 27 months...my trade was 7,000, and I bought tire coverage 900..my in that 52,000 includes the shield and door edge guards..and my payments are 305.00 including taxes..how did I do, I think I do well. thanks for the tips here

@dglozman said:
    Got an offer for lease of RX 350 F Sport with Navigation package for $525 a month. Dealer said the selling price of the car is$49K. MSRP of the car $52390. 36 month. 10K miles. I still have 2 more month payments left of my current RX ($546 a month). $1500 upfront (dont know the exact breakdown, but he mentioned it is also includes luxury tax? NJ). Considering my last two payments will get absorbed by the dealer, I think it OK deal. $1500 lease rebate and first month payment is already incorporated int the deal... I m not sure if I could do better.. Will speak with the dealer again on Monday..
    Any suggestions are appreciated.

Plugging in your numbers with 61% residual and .00075 MF I get a pre-tax payment of $534, so your deal of $525/mo seems to be pretty good.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell@Edmunds did I get a good deal? got a 2014 lease RX350 sticker 50,030..then added on..the bodyside mouldings, the door edge guards and the wheel package at 1,299 and the thing I like the best the front body shield 895.00 keeps paint from chipping in front of car..traded in my old lexus for 7,000 it was a 2002 and I could not get a sticker...so my monthly payments will be 305.00 dollars for 27 months...did I get a good deal? I am happy

edited April 2014

@tree1a said:
    Michaell@Edmunds did I get a good deal? got a 2014 lease RX350 sticker 50,030..then added on..the bodyside mouldings, the door edge guards and the wheel package at 1,299 and the thing I like the best the front body shield 895.00 keeps paint from chipping in front of car..traded in my old lexus for 7,000 it was a 2002 and I could not get a sticker...so my monthly payments will be 305.00 dollars for 27 months...did I get a good deal? I am happy

If you are happy, then it was a good deal. $7000 for a 12 year old car is pretty good - what model was it?

Was the trade in used as a down payment? That usually isn't a good idea as if your new car is stolen or totaled, you will be out that money.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• thinkfr33lythinkfr33ly Member Posts: 6
    edited April 2014

Just locked in a lease on an RX 350 AWD with Premium/Nav/Comfort and a few other things. (MA)

MSRP of $50,030. Selling price of $45,304 including destination fee of $910. This price included a $1500 factory to dealer incentive. Based on invoice data, this only about $117 over dealer cost, and almost $1400 below invoice. Fairly good deal.

Lease term is 36 months, 10k/year. MF of .00075 (1.8% APR) and a residual of 61%. About $1300 (all fees) due at signing. Fees were $5/title, $125/registration, $484 doc fee, and $700 lease acquisition fee.

Lease payment before trade in allowance (haven't dealt with that yet) is $496.80/month - including taxes. (6.25% in MA.)

• chino_rotarychino_rotary Member Posts: 1

Hello I'm going tomorrow to check on 2014 rx350 in Sarasota fl , I'm trading in a 06 Lexus rx330 I owe 8,000 so if kbb is close dealer should offer me 11000 or close for my trade in witch I'm going to use toward lease . What will payments look like I don't want to go blind , I've seen 350 for base model looking for better model . Thanks

@chino_rotary said:
    Hello I'm going tomorrow to check on 2014 rx350 in Sarasota fl , I'm trading in a 06 Lexus rx330 I owe 8,000 so if kbb is close dealer should offer me 11000 or close for my trade in witch I'm going to use toward lease . What will payments look like I don't want to go blind , I've seen 350 for base model looking for better model . Thanks

We would need both the MSRP and the selling price to be able to calculate a payment for you.

One suggestion - it's not a good idea to put money down (or trade equity) on a lease. If the vehicle should be stolen or totaled, you are out that money.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• thinkfr33lythinkfr33ly Member Posts: 6

@Michaell@Edmunds said:
    One suggestion - it's not a good idea to put money down (or trade equity) on a lease. If the vehicle should be stolen or totaled, you are out that money.

That's true if you don't have gap insurance - which you should have regardless for a lease. The second you drive the car off the lot, it will lose a substantial amount of its value. Should you total it, you'll only get it's current value.

• newtothegame3newtothegame3 Member Posts: 6

I am negotiating a lease for a 2014 RX350 FWD. 15k/yr. with NAV, Prem. Pkg w/Blind Spot Monitor, Comfort pkg & intuitive parking assist. MSRP is $49,645, . Savings $2,545 Selling price is $47,100. Trade Allowance on my 2013 RX 350 (leased is $36,000. Predelivery Service fee 649. taxes $1,621.15 + 172.50. Deposit $1000, rebate $2,150. This is my first time posting and negotiating my own lease. Thank you for your patience!

Forgot to add that dealer's first offer was $669.008/mo.

• danisunsilkdanisunsilk Member Posts: 4

Hello everyone. A foreigner, a woman, never leased before, one car purchase ( VW) with horrible experience. Decided to lease this time. Had not even a remote idea what all those term and numbers meant. Thanks to this forum and some other web sides, finally got a little info. Than tried the car and loved it. Spent several hours in negotiations and this was the final deal I got. Please, let me know if it is a good one.... at least to learn something from my mistakes:)
    MSRP $45,774 . Agreed upon value 40,751.63 (43,224 with title, license and registration fee, aquisition fee and LFS) Capitalized cost reduction: 3,677.46. Adjusted capitalized cost 39,547. Residual after24 mo lease-32, 499. Monthly payment 383.65 ( including taxes and LFS) with 10K for 24 mo. $2500 down. Loaded with premium plus package, parking assistance, seats heating and ventilation, floor and trunk mats, cross bars, but no navigation and blind spot assistance). Please advice :) Thank you

@newtothegame3 said:
    I am negotiating a lease for a 2014 RX350 FWD. 15k/yr. with NAV, Prem. Pkg w/Blind Spot Monitor, Comfort pkg & intuitive parking assist. MSRP is $49,645, . Savings $2,545 Selling price is $47,100. Trade Allowance on my 2013 RX 350 (leased is $36,000. Predelivery Service fee 649. taxes $1,621.15 + 172.50. Deposit $1000, rebate $2,150. This is my first time posting and negotiating my own lease. Thank you for your patience!

You didn't mention the lease term, so I'll assume 36 months.

When I use a MF of .00075 and a residual of 58% with your MSRP and selling price, I get a pre-tax payment of $506.15, considerably less than the $669 the dealer is quoting.

How much money is coming from your pocket at lease signing? How is the trade being factored in - negative equity would certainly increase the payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hello everyone. A foreigner, a woman, never leased before, one car purchase ( VW) with horrible experience. Decided to lease this time. Had not even a remote idea what all those term and numbers meant. Thanks to this forum and some other web sides, finally got a little info. Than tried the car and loved it. Spent several hours in negotiations and this was the final deal I got. Please, let me know if it is a good one.... at least to learn something from my mistakes:) MSRP $45,774 . Agreed upon value 40,751.63 (43,224 with title, license and registration fee, aquisition fee and LFS) Capitalized cost reduction: 3,677.46. Adjusted capitalized cost 39,547. Residual after24 mo lease-32, 499. Monthly payment 383.65 ( including taxes and LFS) with 10K for 24 mo. $2500 down. Loaded with premium plus package, parking assistance, seats heating and ventilation, floor and trunk mats, cross bars, but no navigation and blind spot assistance). Please advice Thank you

For michaell@edmunds.com. Thank you for your response to newtothegame3 and for your patience. Dealer wants $1000 down Payment+deposit. Trade difference is $11,100. (Selling price of 47,100 - trade allowance of 36,000. All other fees are listed in my first post. Do you require any other information?

@newtothegame3 said:
    For michaell@edmunds.com. Thank you for your response to newtothegame3 and for your patience. Dealer wants $1000 down Payment+deposit. Trade difference is $11,100. (Selling price of 47,100 - trade allowance of 36,000. All other fees are listed in my first post. Do you require any other information?

Thank you for this ... one last question. The trade allowance of $36,000 is what the dealer is offering you. Do you have an outstanding loan or remaining lease payments due on the vehicle being traded?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@danisunsilk said:
    Hello everyone. A foreigner, a woman, never leased before, one car purchase ( VW) with horrible experience. Decided to lease this time. Had not even a remote idea what all those term and numbers meant. Thanks to this forum and some other web sides, finally got a little info. Than tried the car and loved it. Spent several hours in negotiations and this was the final deal I got. Please, let me know if it is a good one.... at least to learn something from my mistakes:) MSRP $45,774 . Agreed upon value 40,751.63 (43,224 with title, license and registration fee, aquisition fee and LFS) Capitalized cost reduction: 3,677.46. Adjusted capitalized cost 39,547. Residual after24 mo lease-32, 499. Monthly payment 383.65 ( including taxes and LFS) with 10K for 24 mo. $2500 down. Loaded with premium plus package, parking assistance, seats heating and ventilation, floor and trunk mats, cross bars, but no navigation and blind spot assistance). Please advice Thank you

The MSRP and residual values calculate to a 71% residual, which is consistent with the numbers I have.

When I plug in your numbers, using $39,547 as the capitalized cost and .00075 as the money factor, I get a pre-tax payment of $347.68 for 24 months. To get to the payment in your post, I figure the tax rate at about 9.75%.

All things considered, I believe you got yourself a pretty good deal. Glad the posts here were able to help you negotiate.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thank you, Michael!. The post tax monthly payment we agreed on supposed to be 335.89 (for 10K). Bought also Platinum plus protection tire and wheel for $995 ($41.45/mo). The total in my opinion should be $377.04 ( less than $7 difference from what I am paying ) . I feel pretty comfortable with the deal, but wanted to be sure, as I did not have any experience with lease before. Your forum is great! :) Thank you again

Formichaell@edmunds.com. Excellent questions! I am just over half way through a 36 month lease on my 2013 RX 350. I calculate that I have 16 months of payments. Thank you once again for your assistance!

michaell@edmunds.com. Dealer said they would assume/cancel payments on our 2013.

@newtothegame3 said:
    michaell@edmunds.com. Dealer said they would assume/cancel payments on our 2013.

16 payments is a lot to waive .. my guess is that any negative equity , which is calculated as:

trade value - (residual value + total of payments left to make)

Is being added onto your new lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thank you, Michael. At this point I am undecided on what to do. You have been most helpful. I need to digest all of this. I appreciate all of your time and effort!

@newtothegame3 said:
    Thank you, Michael. At this point I am undecided on what to do. You have been most helpful. I need to digest all of this. I appreciate all of your time and effort!

Thanks for the kind words - let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you with your purchase / lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ruf123ruf123 Member Posts: 24

Can anyone tell me if this is a good deal. This is my first time leasing. How does the $1,500 in lease cash work? Also, any reccomendations on dealerships in or around Essex County in NJ? What kind of credit do you need to qualify for the deal below? Thanks for your help!

Lease a 2014 RX 350 AWD for $399 per month for 27 months. Auto, V6, moonroof, leather, wood steering whl, cd changer. MSRP: $47,415. $1,499 down payment. $0 Security Deposit. Lease based on 27 mos with a $32,716 purchase option avail at lease end. $2,199 due at signing. Plus tax & tags. Price includes: $1,500 Lease cash, if qual.

Prices include all costs to be paid by consumer excluding license, tax & registration fees, and dealer fee excluded from price. $0 Security Deposit required. Available with approved credit to qualified customers through Lexus Financial Services. Not all customers will qualify, subject to primary lender approval. Monthly payment may vary depending on final price of vehicle & customer qualifications. Disposition fee will be charged at vehicle turn in. Lessees responsible for maintenance, repair, excess wear & tear. Leases include 10k mi/p/yr, 25¢ thereafter. Offers cannot be combined. Photos for illustration purposes only. To qualify for lease cash must finance through LFS and to qualified buyers. See dealer for complete details. Offers valid until May 5th, 2014.st, 2014.

Also, in the terms above what's the difference between $1,499 down payment and $2,199 due at signing? Can I negotiate the deal above and if so what would you negotiate? Sorry for all the questions but don't feel like getting ripped off.

@ruf123 said:
    Can anyone tell me if this is a good deal. This is my first time leasing. How does the $1,500 in lease cash work? Also, any reccomendations on dealerships in or around Essex County in NJ? What kind of credit do you need to qualify for the deal below? Thanks for your help!

Lease a 2014 RX 350 AWD for $399 per month for 27 months. Auto, V6, moonroof, leather, wood steering whl, cd changer. MSRP: $47,415. $1,499 down payment. $0 Security Deposit. Lease based on 27 mos with a $32,716 purchase option avail at lease end. $2,199 due at signing. Plus tax & tags. Price includes: $1,500 Lease cash, if qual.

Prices include all costs to be paid by consumer excluding license, tax & registration fees, and dealer fee excluded from price. $0 Security Deposit required. Available with approved credit to qualified customers through Lexus Financial Services. Not all customers will qualify, subject to primary lender approval. Monthly payment may vary depending on final price of vehicle & customer qualifications. Disposition fee will be charged at vehicle turn in. Lessees responsible for maintenance, repair, excess wear & tear. Leases include 10k mi/p/yr, 25¢ thereafter. Offers cannot be combined. Photos for illustration purposes only. To qualify for lease cash must finance through LFS and to qualified buyers. See dealer for complete details. Offers valid until May 5th, 2014.st, 2014.

Also, in the terms above what's the difference between $1,499 down payment and $2,199 due at signing? Can I negotiate the deal above and if so what would you negotiate? Sorry for all the questions but don't feel like getting ripped off.

This looks like a pretty standard Lexus promotion for the RX350.

The lease cash works similar to a rebate - it is taken off the best price you can negotiate with the dealer.

Tier 1+ for Lexus is a credit score of 720 or higher.

The $1499 down payment is used to reduce the cap cost for the lease; the $2199 includes the $1499 plus another $700 for miscellaneous fees.

You can negotiate the selling price and the money factor, if it's been marked up by the dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@Michaell@Edmunds What is the lowest price you've seen for this car? I'm not sure what package or packages this vehicle has and assuming it does not have Nav. Also, what's the MF for this car in NJ? The language above reads Price Includes: 1,500 lease cash, does this mean the price of 47,415 already includes the 1,500?

This discussion has been closed.