Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Audi Allroad Lease Questions

swkimswkim Member Posts: 9
edited May 2015 in Audi

To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Audi allroad Lease Questions forum.

To research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, check out Edmunds 2015 Audi allroad page.

Anyone know the 36 and 42 month lease rates for a 2014 Allroad Premium Plus? (money factor and residual value)

Comments

• tad2480tad2480 Member Posts: 50
    edited March 2014

Hello - I don't see a lease forum for the AllRoadso I'm asking my question here in the A4 lease forum.
    I'm looking for a Premium Plus AllRoad 2014 model and want to a do a 3 year lease with 10,000 miles a year. What would be my expected monthly payment with as little down as possible?

Thanks for your help!

Troy

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,527

@tad2480 said:
    Hello - I don't see a lease forum for the AllRoadso I'm asking my question here in the A4 lease forum.
    I'm looking for a Premium Plus AllRoad 2014 model and want to a do a 3 year lease with 10,000 miles a year. What would be my expected monthly payment with as little down as possible?

Thanks for your help!

Troy

To calculate a lease, we need an MSRP and a proposed selling price, at least...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

@swkim said:
    Anyone know the 36 and 42 month lease rates for a 2014 Allroad Premium Plus? (money factor and residual value)

.00092 MF and 53% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr

.00112 MF and 49% residual for 42mo, 15K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hi, according to the model I'm looking at, Edmunds tell me the MSRP = 46,125 & Invoice = 42,962. Could we assume dealer goes halfway between the two so proposed selling price = 44,544.

• swkimswkim Member Posts: 9

Can you tell me money factor and residual value on a 12K/yr mile lease?

@swkim said:
    Can you tell me money factor and residual value on a 12K/yr mile lease?

Add 2% to the residual value to go from 15K/yr to 12K/yr.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• TomasTomas Member Posts: 27

Hello,
    Can someone confirm the current residual and mf for a 2014 allroad premium plus. Msrp is 50,735. Dealer is claiming 39 months is best, but I would rather 36 months due to mileage and warranty concerns. I prefer to do taxes (8%), first and fees up front no cap reduction. Dealers offer is cod: 2,940 649 per month for 39 months. 15,000 miles per year with a 1,000 conquest rebate. Thanks for any and all help.

@Tomas said:
    Hello,
    Can someone confirm the current residual and mf for a 2014 allroad premium plus. Msrp is 50,735. Dealer is claiming 39 months is best, but I would rather 36 months due to mileage and warranty concerns. I prefer to do taxes (8%), first and fees up front no cap reduction. Dealers offer is cod: 2,940 649 per month for 39 months. 15,000 miles per year with a 1,000 conquest rebate. Thanks for any and all help.

.00073 MF and 52% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mpdonnelmpdonnel Member Posts: 3

What are the current mf and residual for a premium plus, 36 month lease for 12k and 15k? Have they changed since April? Also, not a lot of chatter on the allroad, has the car been selling well or are dealers willing to move on price if not?

@mpdonnel said:
    What are the current mf and residual for a premium plus, 36 month lease for 12k and 15k? Have they changed since April? Also, not a lot of chatter on the allroad, has the car been selling well or are dealers willing to move on price if not?

.00073 MF and 52% residual for 15K/yr. 54% for 12K/yr.

You don't hear much about them. Whether that translates to a good deal, I couldn't say. I did see a used one on the Porsche lot, on Monday.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hello - looking at ordering a new 2015 Audi Allroad Prestige with Sport Package. What are residuals and money factor for 36 month lease with 7,500 and 10,000 miles per year? Also dealer claims they will offer 2-3% off sticker price for new cars ordered from the factory. Should I put down cash to lower the cap cost or put down more security deposits to lower the money factor?

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,896

@tad2480 said:
    Hello - looking at ordering a new 2015 Audi Allroad Prestige with Sport Package. What are residuals and money factor for 36 month lease with 7,500 and 10,000 miles per year? Also dealer claims they will offer 2-3% off sticker price for new cars ordered from the factory. Should I put down cash to lower the cap cost or put down more security deposits to lower the money factor?

2015 MF and RV are .00068 and 52% / 53%.

Use MSD to lower the money factor; don't make a down payment.

2-3% off for an ordered car seems OK; folks now are able to negotiate 5-7% cars that are on the lot.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Thanks Michaell. So sounds like residual values are better on the premium plus and I should add options to get it close to the Prestige level?

How much does each security deposit lower the money factor?

@tad2480 said:
    Thanks Michaell. So sounds like residual values are better on the premium plus and I should add options to get it close to the Prestige level?

How much does each security deposit lower the money factor?

Yes, Prem + has a better RV. Each security deposit lowers the MF by .00005; maximum 9 allowed.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Thanks Micheall.

One of the local Audi dealers in DFW is able to order a 2015 Audi Allroad Premium Plus with options that retails for 50,475.

Here are the details of the lease. They can lock in sales price but say money factor and residual will float until the car arrives and lease goes into effect but they should not change much:

Sales Price = 47,951.25
    Doce Fee = 125
    Acq Fee = 695
    Audi Care = 860 (bumps residual up 1%)
    License Fee = 62.75
    Cap Fees = 124.50
    Cap Taxes = 2,160.10 (paying taxes on full car less value of trade in car)
    Gross Cap Cost = 49,755.75
    Cash Down = 2,000
    Trade in Equity = 700
    Net Cap Cost = 49,215.85
    Residual = 56%
    MF = .00068
    Monthly Payment = 634.63

Does this sound like a good deal or can I do better?

Thanks for your help.

Troy

@tad2480 said:
    Thanks Micheall.

One of the local Audi dealers in DFW is able to order a 2015 Audi Allroad Premium Plus with options that retails for 50,475.

Here are the details of the lease. They can lock in sales price but say money factor and residual will float until the car arrives and lease goes into effect but they should not change much:

Sales Price = 47,951.25
    Doce Fee = 125
    Acq Fee = 695
    Audi Care = 860 (bumps residual up 1%)
    License Fee = 62.75
    Cap Fees = 124.50
    Cap Taxes = 2,160.10 (paying taxes on full car less value of trade in car)
    Gross Cap Cost = 49,755.75
    Cash Down = 2,000
    Trade in Equity = 700
    Net Cap Cost = 49,215.85
    Residual = 56%
    MF = .00068
    Monthly Payment = 634.63

Does this sound like a good deal or can I do better?

Thanks for your help.

Troy

Given that the MF and residual could change on you, everything looks ok ... for now. Up front taxes kill you in Texas, but I'm sure you already know that.

You might be able to get a little bit more off the sticker .. I'm showing about 5% at the moment, you could do 6%, but I'm not sure that will save you a ton of money on the payment.

It's also not recommended to use trade equity or a down payment to lower the monthly payment ... instead, look into using MSDs to lower the MF.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hi Michaell -

Thanks for looking at. I was told by two Audi dealers in DFW area that VW/Audi Financial Services does not accept MSD's in Texas and they do not buy down money factor. Perhaps this is true in other states. The only time I was told they are required is in bad credit situations. Does this sound at all correct?

Troy

@tad2480 said:
    Hi Michaell -

Thanks for looking at. I was told by two Audi dealers in DFW area that VW/Audi Financial Services does not accept MSD's in Texas and they do not buy down money factor. Perhaps this is true in other states. The only time I was told they are required is in bad credit situations. Does this sound at all correct?

Troy

I can't say that I'm surprised by that, but I don't really know the particulars of Texas leases laws that well. You might try contacting a Lexus or BMW dealer and see what they have to say on the topic.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks Michaell. I'm getting ready to move ahead with the 2015 model year lease deal I posted above. Dealer wants $1,000 down to order the car. Do we expect residuals and money factor to change much 3 months from now when the car comes in and we go to sign the lease? Is there any bargaining strategy I can try with the dealer to keep my monthly payments at $634?

Regards,

Troy

@tad2480 said:
    Thanks Michaell. I'm getting ready to move ahead with the 2015 model year lease deal I posted above. Dealer wants $1,000 down to order the car. Do we expect residuals and money factor to change much 3 months from now when the car comes in and we go to sign the lease? Is there any bargaining strategy I can try with the dealer to keep my monthly payments at $634?

Regards,

Troy

It's virtually impossible to predict what the numbers will look like three months from now.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• flanders2530flanders2530 Member Posts: 7

I too am looking to lease a 2015 allroad. I am looking at a Prestige package with the sport interior option. MSRP is about $50,700. I have negotiated a sales price of $46,550. What are my best option to put down the lowest deposit and get the lowest payments. I am ok with keeping the car for 4 yrs. or so

Hello Michaell - any idea what current August residual and money factors are for a 2015 All road Premium Plus? Just curious if they have changed from July.

Troy

@tad2480 said:
    Hello Michaell - any idea what current August residual and money factors are for a 2015 All road Premium Plus? Just curious if they have changed from July.

We don't know yet .. hoping to get the updated Audi numbers today, if we're fortunate. May be later this week if we're not.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Ok. Thanks

@tad2480 said:

Troy

.00068 MF and 52% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kaysidkaysid Member Posts: 46

Hello,
    Looking for the August numbers for a 2015 Audi Allroad Premium for 36/12K lease?
    Thanks in Advance
    Kay

@kaysid said:
    Hello,
    Looking for the August numbers for a 2015 Audi Allroad Premium for 36/12K lease?
    Thanks in Advance
    Kay

.00068 MF and 56% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@kyfdx said:

Thanks again!

Hi Moderators, any changes in September rates (2015 Audi All Road Premium for 36/12K lease?) Thanks again.

@kaysid said:
    Hi Moderators, any changes in September rates (2015 Audi All Road Premium for 36/12K lease?) Thanks again.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• skv02138skv02138 Member Posts: 18
    Can anyone provide MF and residual for 2014 Audi Allroad premium for 36 months/12k and 10k lease? Also any thoughts on MF and Residuals for Audi A4 2015 premium?
    skv02138 said:

Can anyone provide MF and residual for 2014 Audi Allroad premium for 36 months/12k and 10k lease? Also any thoughts on MF and Residuals for Audi A4 2015 premium?

2014 Allroad premium: .00010 MF and 53%/54% residual

2015 A4 premium (Quattro): .00067 MF and 56%/57% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Brilliant! Many thanks.
    Quick question. The dealer is offering the Allroad 2014 premium for 2500 down and 398 monthly. Thoughts?
    edited September 2014
    skv02138 said:

Quick question. The dealer is offering the Allroad 2014 premium for 2500 down and 398 monthly. Thoughts?</blockquote

Sorry... .none.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• LavistaatlLavistaatl Member Posts: 28
    Hello. Can you provide me with October MF and residual for 2014 Audi Allroad Premium Plus? 12k/36 month lease. Do you think the MF and residual will increase or decrease in the next couple of months as the 2014's begin to disappear off the lots? Thanks!!

Hello. Can you provide me with October MF and residual for 2014 Audi Allroad Premium Plus? 12k/36 month lease. Do you think the MF and residual will increase or decrease in the next couple of months as the 2014's begin to disappear off the lots? Thanks!!

.00021 MF and 52% residual.

Not sure the numbers can get any better.. It's pretty late in the model year. At some point, they will remove all lease support, and purchasing will be your only choice.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• LavistaatlLavistaatl Member Posts: 28
    wow, .000021, that is .5% interest rate. is that right? if so, i agree, can't get better than that. where do you get your lease numbers in case the dealership argues with me about the numbers? Thanks for your help. You are an awesome source.

wow, .000021, that is .5% interest rate. is that right? if so, i agree, can't get better than that. where do you get your lease numbers in case the dealership argues with me about the numbers? Thanks for your help. You are an awesome source.

Google. ;)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    Please continue sharing your leasing questions and deals in the 2015 Audi allroad Lease Questions forum.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

This discussion has been closed.