Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2014 Ford Edge Lease Questions

Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
edited July 2014 in Ford
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2014 Ford Edge leasing questions.
Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the Ford Edge, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.
You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on our 2014 Ford Edge page.
If you have already leased, we invite you to review your vehicle by starting on the following page: http://www.edmunds.com/car-reviews/consumer-ratings-reviews.html

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
Share your vehicle reviews

Comments

• Options
    olliesam3olliesam3 Member Posts: 46

Hello - can you please advise current Residual and Money Factor for a 2014 Edge AWD SEL (MSRP 39k)? 36 month lease with 12k per year. Thank you!

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,305

@olliesam3 said:
    Hello - can you please advise current Residual and Money Factor for a 2014 Edge AWD SEL (MSRP 39k)? 36 month lease with 12k per year. Thank you!

.75% MF and 56%

$1750 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options

Thank you again. Final question: How does lease cash work exactly? For instance, I have been using TrueCar as a guideline for what the final sales price should be, but one of the quotes included a $1,500 rebate which would not apply to a Lease according to the dealer (this was for a Pathfinder btw). If the rebate would not apply, does the lease cash apply instead? They also said the rebate is susceptible to sales tax - is that true?

• Options

@olliesam3 said:
    Thank you again. Final question: How does lease cash work exactly? For instance, I have been using TrueCar as a guideline for what the final sales price should be, but one of the quotes included a $1,500 rebate which would not apply to a Lease according to the dealer (this was for a Pathfinder btw). If the rebate would not apply, does the lease cash apply instead? They also said the rebate is susceptible to sales tax - is that true?

Lease cash works like a rebate .. takes an amount off the price of the car after you've negotiated your best deal.

Taxable issues revert to the state level .. you might want to check your states' website for rules and regulations.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    billncatbillncat Member Posts: 16

Hi...can I please get the lease numbers (MF and residual)on a 2014 Ford Escape Titanium 1.6 Eco boost. In Florida, 36 and 39 mo. 15k. Thanks

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185

@billncat said:
    Hi...can I please get the lease numbers (MF and residual)on a 2014 Ford Escape Titanium 1.6 Eco boost. In Florida, 36 and 39 mo. 15k. Thanks

This is the Edge discussion.. Escape or Edge?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    mmjjaa81mmjjaa81 Member Posts: 2

Hello, could I please get the MF and residual on a 2014 Ford Edge Limited AWD. In Kirkland, WA 36 mo and 48 mo. 12k and 15k? Thanks!

• Options

@mmjjaa81 said:
    Hello, could I please get the MF and residual on a 2014 Ford Edge Limited AWD. In Kirkland, WA 36 mo and 48 mo. 12k and 15k? Thanks!

36/15 - .75% MF and 53%

48/15 - 1.50% MF and 41%

Add 2% for 12K per year.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Andrew StevensAndrew Stevens Member Posts: 68

could I please get MF, residual and lease rebate amounts on a 2014 Edge Limited AWD. Thanks so much.

• Options

My region = Milford, Delaware

@vanzant68 said:
    could I please get MF, residual and lease rebate amounts on a 2014 Edge Limited AWD. Thanks so much.

• Options

Okay, one last piece of important information: 39 months 12K miles per year

@vanzant68 said:
    My region = Milford, Delaware

• Options

@vanzant68 said:
    could I please get MF, residual and lease rebate amounts on a 2014 Edge Limited AWD.
    39 months 12K miles per year
    Thanks so much.

1.00% MF and $1750 lease cash.

Residual is 53% for 39/12.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    towsonnctowsonnc Member Posts: 9

Memorial Day sale seems to have helped prices. I was shopping an Edge Sport, dealer told me today money factor dropped .25 pt to 0.75%. I'm getting $470/month with $1500 down; 3 years; 15k/year. $44,285, net cap cost $40,075, with $3000 in rebates. If you go on ford.com and select for the hard copy brochures to be mailed to you, they will likely include an extra $750 private cash offer. Hope this helps. Sales price is under invoice so with that, the great interest rate, and rebates, it's a realtively great lease deal right now.

• Options

Thanks for letting us know. Enjoy your new car!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    hammer1967hammer1967 Member Posts: 3

Could I get the money factor and residual on a Ford Edge SEL AWD, 36 months/10.5K in NH?

• Options

@hammer1967 said:
    Could I get the money factor and residual on a Ford Edge SEL AWD, 36 months/10.5K in NH?

.75% MF and $1750 lease cash.

Residual for 36mo and 10.5k is 57%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    firefly1366firefly1366 Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2014

With the redesign coming out soon I am interested in a shorter lease - what are the numbers for 24 MO 10k mi/yr on a Limited AWD?

• Options

@firefly1366 said:
    With the redesign coming out soon I am interested in a shorter lease - what are the numbers for 24 MO 10k mi/yr on a Limited AWD?

.25% and $1750 lease cash. 65% residual for 10,500 miles per year.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

Hi, can you please advise mf and residual for a ford edge sel? 12k/36mo? Thank you!

• Options

@olliesam3 said:
    Hi, can you please advise mf and residual for a ford edge sel? 12k/36mo? Thank you!

.75% and $1750 lease cash. AWD residual is 56%. Subtract 1% for 2WD.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    joeconsumer1joeconsumer1 Member Posts: 18

I'm used to seeing MF as a decimal (.00025). What does ".25%" equate to?

• Options

Ford uses APRs, instead of money factors.. Divide by 2400 to get the comparable money factor. 0.25% APR = .00010 MF (or close to it)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    flcarguy62flcarguy62 Member Posts: 37

Does the Limited 2wd @ 36/12K have the same residual and apr as the SEL?

• Options

@flcarguy62 said:
    Does the Limited 2wd @ 36/12K have the same residual and apr as the SEL?

Yes

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options

Are the numbers out for July yet for Ford? Looking for MF and Residual on Edge Limited FWD @ 36/39 mo. and 10.5K/12K mi per yr. Thanks a lot!

• Options

@flcarguy62 said:
    Are the numbers out for July yet for Ford? Looking for MF and Residual on Edge Limited FWD @ 36/39 mo. and 10.5K/12K mi per yr. Thanks a lot!

We are still waiting .. hopefully in the next day or two.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

Just checking back to see if the numbers are out for July yet for Ford? Looking for MF and Residual on Edge Limited FWD @ 36/39 mo. and 10.5K/12K mi per yr. Thanks a lot!

• Options

@flcarguy62 said:
    Just checking back to see if the numbers are out for July yet for Ford? Looking for MF and Residual on Edge Limited FWD @ 36/39 mo. and 10.5K/12K mi per yr. Thanks a lot!

Still waiting....

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

@flcarguy62 said:

36/12 - 54% and 1.25%

39/12 - 52% and 1.5%

Add 1% for 10K; $2250 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    richzx14richzx14 Member Posts: 5

Looking for July numbers for Las Vegas/Los Angeles - MF, Residual for 2014 Edge SEL with 10.5K miles for 36 months.

• Options

@richzx14 said:
    Looking for July numbers for Las Vegas/Los Angeles - MF, Residual for 2014 Edge SEL with 10.5K miles for 36 months.

FWD?

LA numbers - 1.25% MF and $2500 lease cash. Residual is 55% for 36/10.5

Add 1% to residual for AWD.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    brimasbrimas Member Posts: 51

Do you have August #'s for NY on an SEL AWD? 36/12. Any lease cash still?

• Options

@brimas said:
    Do you have August #'s for NY on an SEL AWD? 36/12. Any lease cash still?

RV is 55% for 36/12.

MF is 1.25% and $2250 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    buster6buster6 Member Posts: 134

Hi,

Do you have numbers for Phoenix area on a 19,500 mile 2 year lease (total of 39,000 miles). Also are you aware of the per mile charge to go over 19,500 up front?

Thank you!

• Options

@buster6 said:
    Hi,

Do you have numbers for Phoenix area on a 19,500 mile 2 year lease (total of 39,000 miles). Also are you aware of the per mile charge to go over 19,500 up front?

Thank you!

What trim level? FWD or AWD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    buster6buster6 Member Posts: 134

@Michaell said:

Sorry, Titanium FWD

• Options

@buster6 said:
    Hi,

Do you have numbers for Phoenix area on a 19,500 mile 2 year lease (total of 39,000 miles). Also are you aware of the per mile charge to go over 19,500 up front? Titanium FWD

Thank you!

I don't have any information on the Titanium trim level - only SE, SEL, Limited and Sport.

Limited FWD is 57% for 24/19.5. No official information on any per mile charges for anything over that, but I suspect it would be in the range of .10-.30 per mile.

MF is .75% for 24 months, with $2250 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    amin7raamin7ra Member Posts: 11

Hi can I get the Florida MF and residual on both a 36 and 24 month lease with 12k miles per year for a 2014 Ford Edge SEL FWD?

Thanks

• Options

@amin7ra said:
    Hi can I get the Florida MF and residual on both a 36 and 24 month lease with 12k miles per year for a 2014 Ford Edge SEL FWD?

Thanks

24/12 - 62% and .75%

36/12 - 54% and 1.25%

$2250 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    clint_in_flclint_in_fl Member Posts: 2
    My wife is getting ready to lease a 2014 Edge SEL, with the Nav option. May I get the latest residual and money factor for Central Florida. She is doing a 36 month, 15,000 miles per year lease through a dealer-recommended local bank. Thank you
  • Options

My wife is getting ready to lease a 2014 Edge SEL, with the Nav option. May I get the latest residual and money factor for Central Florida. She is doing a 36 month, 15,000 miles per year lease through a dealer-recommended local bank. Thank you

The only numbers we have are from Ford Credit; local institutions will have their own numbers which we are not able to verify.

Also, with local lenders, check the fine print for end of lease charges and damage policies.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    clint_in_flclint_in_fl Member Posts: 2
    Thank you. May I get the Ford Credit numbers for cross reference. Great tip on checking the fine print policy requirements.
  • Options

1.25% MF and 52% residual for FWD. Add 1% to RV for AWD. $2250 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    worldbuilder24worldbuilder24 Member Posts: 9
    hi, looking for a 2014 Edge Limited AWD residual and money factor/APR for Virginia. Thanks!
  • Options

hi, looking for a 2014 Edge Limited AWD residual and money factor/APR for Virginia. Thanks!

What lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

36 mos and 10,500.  Dealer is telling me 3.5 APR is a "deal" and showed me some Ford Credit sheet that showed 8-9%!!!

• Options

hi, looking for a 2014 Edge Limited AWD residual and money factor/APR for Virginia. Thanks! 36 mos and 10,500. Dealer is telling me 3.5 APR is a "deal" and showed me some Ford Credit sheet that showed 8-9%!!!

Um, no.

My numbers show the 36/10 numbers for the Edge Limited AWD as 1.0% MF with $2500 lease cash and 55% residual.

Might be time to seek out another dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

I thought so. Thanks.

• Options

As an aside, where do your numbers come from?

• Options

As an aside, where do your numbers come from?

I cannot reveal my sources. :smile:

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator