Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lincoln MKZ Lease Questions

124»

Comments

• colebloodedcoleblooded Member Posts: 5
    @ magician2166 I ordered one in I believe the end of November of 2012 and somehow my order got cancelled as well. And they gave me no type of resolution but to put in another order and wait for who knows how much longer. Got an ES instead.
  • joshcsjoshcs Member Posts: 9
    I am new to leasing and I just wanted to find out from those of you who've leased an MKZ what the average credit score that's needed. Mine is right at 720. What were your rates?
  • magician2166magician2166 Member Posts: 10
    You should be fine with 720. They can't move those vehicles from the lot, so they will be very happy to have you. The lease depends on the selling price of the specific vehicle you negotiate with the dealer. Choose the equipment you want to have, select the vehicle and tell dealer to find you a car they or another dealer have in stock. It is harder to negotiate the price if nobody has the car you want and dealer has to order it for you from the manufacturer.
    As an example, 39 month lease with 15000 miles per year with only tax upfront should run you around $515.00 per month for the car with MSRP: $45,000.00 and selling price of $42,685.00
    Research the car on this site. Find out what is dealer's cost and any ongoing promotions. Then build the car on www.lincoln.com
    Send quote request to multiple dealerships (at least 5-7). Be specific to what you want. Once you gather all the information, only then go to the dealer. Remember they are in business to make money on you, not to help you anyway they can. They are not your friends and most of them are not sincere.
    Lincoln has a promotion now. The first month is free. Negotiate hard with them. Remember this is not an Audi. I hope you read my post # 151. Lincoln MKZ is a good car, especially 3.7L. I personally drove multiple times. I hope I answered your question.
    You made a wise decision. I am very happy for You. Enjoy it! :-)
  • mnz1999mnz1999 Member Posts: 12
    edited June 2013
    CarMan, what's the MF and Residual value for 36 months 18000 miles and 36 months 20000 miles? And Also what's the buying price point i should be looking at (discount from MSRP)?

thanks in advance
  • zombiemanzombieman Member Posts: 14
    Hey Car_Man,

What is Ford Credit's money factor and residual value on the 2013 MKZ? I'm in Texas and would like both the non-Hybrid models (2.0 & 3.7) and the Hybrid numbers.

Also have you heard from your contacts anything on upcoming/future promotions on the MKZ? We're fast approaching the introduction of the 2014 model year as I was told that any factory custom orders right now (with a lead-time of 6-8 weeks) would probably be 2014 models.

Thanks!
    Thanks for the detailed reply. I really appreciate it! I am hoping to submit my credit app tomorrow and pick the vehicle up on Friday. Any extra things I need to know before submitting anything online? Does it take longer? And I'm doing 19.5k miles. Vehicle is 47k, but negt. price is right at 42.5k. This is my first lease and wanted a cushion on the miles, just in case.
    I never submitted the application online. I always did it through dealer. It seems you are getting a good deal. Good Luck to You with the car. Enjoy it!
    Lincoln has their own Lease specific application, but the dealer said I could use their application for a lease also. I know dealers have a wider range of lenders, but does that matter on a lease?
    Ford Financial is a good company to use. Manufacturer's financial institution have the best programs the most of the time since they are interested in selling their vehicles. If the specific dealer uses someone else for lease or finance, then the rates might vary widely. Investigate it yourself. Do not take dealer's word for it.
    All the best!
    Lincoln dealer came back to me and said $789/mo with $2500 down. 15k miles for 36 months!!! That was freaking ridiculous!!!
    Yes, it is a joke. I do not know where you live, but you can lease a nicely equipped Audi A6 or BMW 535 for that amount of money in the Northeast region.
    We have bunch of Lincoln dealerships here, who are competing for a customer. I know for a fact that you can lease 2013 MKZ with MSRP: $45,000.00 for around $516.00 per month for 39 months with 15000 miles per year. Your down payment consists of the state tax, registration and dealer fees. Take your time, check the price with at least 6 dealers and get the best deal possible. Lincoln MKZ is not a hot car. The negotiation room is huge.
    Good Luck!
  • kbill07kbill07 Member Posts: 30
    I got this response back from a Lincoln dealer from Connersvile. IN for MKZ with MSRP is $48,165.00. Z-plan price is $43,792.34.

On the MKZ, it would be $535 for 24 months, or $505 for 36 months. that would be 10,500 miles a year. The only thing due at signing would be first months payment + taxes.

Granted I a Z plan but you should be abe to get fairly close to that. I disagree with the statement the MKZ is not selling well but pretty sure dealers will be aggressiv. Ford wants to show high monthly sales.

Hope this helps.

Kevin
    edited July 2013
    Hi carman,

Can you please provide the following for an 2.0l Mkz fwd, Awd, and hybrid models. Current ford owner. 24 mo lease and 10.5k miles.

Int rate
    Residual
    Rebates

Thanks,
    Kevin
  • johnnyshea3johnnyshea3 Member Posts: 1
    I just earlybirded out of my 2011 MKZ and picked up a '13 2.0 in the Metro Detroit area. Got the reserve package which included the blind spot indicator, nav, upgraded cooled leather, and 19's. Put down $1000 including first month's payment, and I'm at $455/mo for 24 months. Pretty happy with the deal and very happy with the car..big improvement over the previous generation.
    Just leased my MKZ last week, upgraded from a 2013 Fusion. I was looking to get a black on black 2.0L AWD model with the reserve package (see post above for options) but ended up getting a black with tan interior 3.7L FWD model with reserve package and sunroof. Dealer offered me $1200 more on my trade if I bought something off the lot. That lowered my payment to around $350 a month (put $600 down plus the extra $1200 on my trade). Really didn't want the upgraded engine but to lease a $45k car for $350/mo (2 yrs, 10.5k miles), couldn't pass that up. When it was all said and done, dealer gave me more money for my trade than I paid for the car (gave me $29.5k for trade with 12k miles). I am Z plan (MSRP was 34.5K, paid $28.5k which includes $2500 rebates before fees and tax) so that helps.

Love the car and totally recommend it to anyone thinking of making the move. I have already had more compliments on my MKZ in two weeks then I got in my 2013 Titanium Fusion (great car as well).
  • jberardijberardi Member Posts: 4
    Bill, that sounds like a great deal. Where are you located?
    The dealer is located in Bowling Green, Ohio. Mark was my salesmen.
  • gf2020gf2020 Member Posts: 49
    Can we get some updated information for the 2013 and 2014 MKZ Hybrid?

I am interested in residuals and money factors for a 2, 3 and 4 year lease and 12K and 15K miles per year.

I am specifically looking at a 2013 MKZ Hybrid with 203A package and power moonroof; MSRP of $43,350.

Thanks!
  • jay222jay222 Member Posts: 13
    How much under MSRP is a good price for a 2013 MKZ AWD in New York?

Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,217
    I'm sorry... we don't have the September lease numbers for Lincoln..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• stompman76stompman76 Member Posts: 7
    I just leased a 2014 MKZ yesterday (9/11/13) with an MSRP of $41,390 for 476.17 per month. 36 months, 15k per year. Out of pocket cost for 1st month and fees was $861. residual was 53% for 15k and 55% for 12k. Money Factor was .0009375
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,147
    A reporter is looking to talk with a car shopper who participated in Lincoln's "Date Night" promotion (http://www.lincolnmkzdatenight.com/ProgramDetails.aspx). If you'd like to share your experience, please reach out to pr@edmunds.com by the end of the day today, October 8, 2013.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• rockchalk1988rockchalk1988 Member Posts: 2

Any January MF and RV numbers on the 2014 MKZ V6? 36 months, 15K. Thanks for your help.

FWD residual is 51%, AWD residual is 52%

I'm sorry, but I don't have money factor information for Lincoln, this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• iphadkeiphadke Member Posts: 23

Can you help with the March residuals and money factor for:

24 month 30K KMZ Hybrid Reserve

24 month 30K KMZ Hybrid Preferred

@iphadke said:
    Can you help with the March residuals and money factor for:

24 month 30K KMZ Hybrid Reserve

24 month 30K KMZ Hybrid Preferred

I don't have money factors for Lincoln, but the residual is 66% for either model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks car_man...
    1. How much are Residual and Money Factors fr 36 months 15K Reserve or Preferred
    2. What do I need to qualify for the $3K Lexus competitor program - just a VIN number - as in can I use the number from my brother?

@iphadke said:
    Thanks car_man...
    1. How much are Residual and Money Factors fr 36 months 15K Reserve or Preferred
    2. What do I need to qualify for the $3K Lexus competitor program - just a VIN number - as in can I use the number from my brother?

The residual is 52% for FWD or 53% for AWD.

I'm sorry, but we don't have the money factors or the answer to your competitor program.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

My apologies - I was asking about Hybrid. Would the residual be same?

@iphadke said:
    My apologies - I was asking about Hybrid. Would the residual be same?

Hybrid residual is 57% for 36mo, 15K/yr.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• tdaley77tdaley77 Member Posts: 3

Hello, do you have the current MF and Residual for the MKZ Hybrid, 2 and 3 years, 10k per year? many thanks

We are still looking for Lincoln numbers for the 2nd quarter.. check back in a couple of days.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

of you don't have the MKZ lease figures for May yet, can you answer a different question: what's the "Complimentary Lincoln Drive Control" $1,000 deduction from MSRP...I haven't seen it on window stickers...is it a rebate?

edited May 2014

@tdaley77 said:
    of you don't have the MKZ lease figures for May yet, can you answer a different question: what's the "Complimentary Lincoln Drive Control" $1,000 deduction from MSRP...I haven't seen it on window stickers...is it a rebate?

I think Lincoln Drive Control is electronically controlled suspension damping, or something like that... I would guess it's just a reduction in MSRP. They add the $1000 cost above the line, then deduct it farther down.

And, I'm sorry, but we can't get Lincoln numbers, it seems.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

okay thanks, a dealer gave me the following (MA sales and excise tax)
    3yr - 10,500 mi a year
    Residual is 60%
    Money Factory 2.00%

MSRP: $39,200, $0 down, Base payment is $437.18 / excise tax is $43.11 / Sales tax is $30.02 = $510.31 a month

Wow... $73/mo. for tax? Ouch

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

I just leased an MKZ Hybrid Platinum Dune with 203A and Panaromic packages. MSRP was ~$47500. Final deal after loyalty discount was $520/month for 39 months after $1500 down payment and 15k miles/per year. Residual 55%, Money factor 1.75%.

Thanks for reporting in.. Enjoy the new car!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454

If you own a 2013 or 2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid, a reporter would like to talk with you. Please email PR@edmunds.com no later than Friday, June 13, 2014 with your daytime contact information.

• msusox80msusox80 Member Posts: 17

Looking for MF and residual d any incentives for June on hybrid and awd 36/12. Thanks in advance!

@msusox80 said:
    Looking for MF and residual d any incentives for June on hybrid and awd 36/12. Thanks in advance!

I'm sorry, but we didn't get any Lincoln numbers for June.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Lincoln MKZ Lease Questions forum.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on Edmunds 2015 Lincoln MKZ page.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

This discussion has been closed.