Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

What tires is recommended to replace the OEM Bridgestone Dueler 400 H/L? Mazda CX-9.

jl28jl28 Member Posts: 1
edited July 2014 in Mazda

I have to replace my tires on my 2009 CX-9 after 70,000KM and discovered that early replacement of this tire is a common problem when I began reading posts from other CX-9 drivers right on the Bridgestone website...

Any one have any recommendations on which brand to go to? I really like the look of the Bridgestone Dueler and have been pretty satisfied with the performance (quiet ride, wet weather, etc) so I would like a similar tire...

Answers

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343

I do all my research on TireRack.com

Even if you don't end up buying from them, they have great tests and reviews. You can input your model, and they'll give you all of the options.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    bmxdadbmxdad Member Posts: 8
    Check out SAMS club. I buy all my tires there. If you can find one with a decent crew they have selection. I put a set of Goodyears on my 2008 three times after the orig set. they last about 50K miles. Price is right.

BMXDAD
    ------------
    2008 CX-9GT(retired)160,206 miles. 2015 CX-9GT NAV/DVD
    BMXDAD
    ------------
    2008 CX-9GT(retired)160,206 miles.
    2015 CX-9GT NAV/DVD (retired)
    2019 CX-5GT
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,346
    When our CX-7 needed new tires, I replaced the Bridgestones with Yokohamas - loved them.

And, as my co-host noted, I researched them on Tire Rack.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4