Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2014 Nissan Murano Lease Questions

2»

Comments

• Options
    raloraralora Member Posts: 233
    edited November 2014
    Thanks kyfdx! I'm Trying to figure out which Nissan's are leasing the best as I'm on the market for three vehicles at a time. I currently own two (Quest & Murano), and will be trading those in to get three new Nissans. I figure it will be easier to stick with Nissan since I already have a relationship with Nissan Finance. I hope I'm doing the right thing! Anything else I should be looking when leasing?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    ralora said:

Thanks kyfdx! I'm Trying to figure out which Nissan's are leasing the best as I'm on the market for three vehicles at a time. I currently own two (Quest & Murano), and will be trading those in to get three new Nissans. I figure it will be easier to stick with Nissan since I already have a relationship with Nissan Finance. I hope I'm doing the right thing! Anything else I should be looking when leasing?

There are only two variables in a lease .. the MF and the selling price. MF is set by NMAC but can be inflated by the dealer, though that seems to be rare with Nissan. The selling price is negotiated just like it is for a purchase. Use the pricing tools at the top of the page to help you figure out the target price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Michaell said:

ralora said:

There are only two variables in a lease .. the MF and the selling price. MF is set by NMAC but can be inflated by the dealer, though that seems to be rare with Nissan. The selling price is negotiated just like it is for a purchase. Use the pricing tools at the top of the page to help you figure out the target price.
    What I meant was regarding the "other fees" or Cap Additions such as; Acquisition, Sec Dep, Doc Fee, License Fee, Title Fee, Dealer Fee, etc. What are some reasonable amounts to pay for these?

• Options
    ralora said:

Michaell said:

ralora said:

What I meant was regarding the "other fees" or Cap Additions such as; Acquisition, Sec Dep, Doc Fee, License Fee, Title Fee, Dealer Fee, etc. What are some reasonable amounts to pay for these?

Acquisition fee is set by NMAC - not negotiable

License and title fee are often collected by the dealer but passed along to the state - also not negotiable

Doc and/or Dealer fee - completely negotiable. Often capped by state law ($80 in CA, for example), but can be a free for all in other states (I've seen dealer fees as high as $699 here in CO).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    Michaell said:

ralora said:

Michaell said:

ralora said:

Acquisition fee is set by NMAC - not negotiable

License and title fee are often collected by the dealer but passed along to the state - also not negotiable

Doc and/or Dealer fee - completely negotiable. Often capped by state law ($80 in CA, for example), but can be a free for all in other states (I've seen dealer fees as high as $699 here in CO).
    Thanks!

• Options
    brit67brit67 Member Posts: 18
    edited November 2014
    what is the MF and residual for a 2014 Murano SL AWD with Nav for 36mo/15k
  • Options
    brit67 said:

what is the MF and residual for a 2014 Murano SL AWD with Nav for 36mo/15k

51% and .00026

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    joeyd5ohjoeyd5oh Member Posts: 36
    Can I please have the MF and Residual for a 2014 Murano S and SV AWD 36 or 39 months which ever is better, and with 15k miles a year. We live in NY if that matters. Thank you
  • Options
    joeyd5oh said:

Can I please have the MF and Residual for a 2014 Murano S and SV AWD 36 or 39 months which ever is better, and with 15k miles a year. We live in NY if that matters. Thank you

51% for 36/15. deduct 1% for 39 months. For both trims.

S AWD MF is .00003; SV is .00026

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited November 2014
    What is Money Factor reduction for each Multiple Security Deposit paid on 2014 murano sl
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,287
    brit67 said:

What is Money Factor reduction for each Multiple Security Deposit paid on 2014 murano sl

I don't think that Nissan offers an MSD program.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    I used MSD's on an Infinity lease a few years ago. If NMAC uses them on Infinity why not on Nissan cars?
  • Options
    brit67 said:

I used MSD's on an Infinity lease a few years ago. If NMAC uses them on Infinity why not on Nissan cars?

Because the base MF on Nissans are so low to begin with.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    brit67 said:

It's more of a luxury make thing... Infiniti, Lexus, Mercedes, BMW and Audi.

There may be others, but I'm not aware of any.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jebryanjebryan Member Posts: 13
    Can you please provide me with the current residuals and MF for December? Looking at a 2014 Murano LE AWD, 36 or 39 month lease with 15k or 18k miles.

Thanks!!
  • Options
    jebryan said:

Can you please provide me with the current residuals and MF for December? Looking at a 2014 Murano LE AWD, 36 or 39 month lease with 15k or 18k miles.

Thanks!!

.00026 and 51% for 36/15. Deduct 1% for 39 months.

No published 18k lease numbers, but I suspect Nissan deducts them at a rate of .10-.25 per mile from the residual (so, $900-$2250)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    joeyd5ohjoeyd5oh Member Posts: 36
    Can I please have the December MF and Residual for a 2014 Murano S and SV AWD 36 or 39 months which ever is better, and with 15k miles a year. In NY if that matters. Thank you
  • Options
    joeyd5oh said:

Can I please have the December MF and Residual for a 2014 Murano S and SV AWD 36 or 39 months which ever is better, and with 15k miles a year. In NY if that matters. Thank you

S AWD: .00003 MF and 50% residual for 39/15

SV AWD: .00026 MF and 50% residual for 39/15

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    xxjojoxxxxjojoxx Member Posts: 67
    Hi all,

I'd like your thoughts on this lease for a 2014 Murano LE AWD w/ Platinum Package:

$0 Down

MSRP: $43,250.00
    Invoice: $40,637.00
    Selling Price: $36,980
    Money Factor: .00026
    Residual: 51%
    Term: 39 Month, 12K Miles
    Payments: $398.00 monthly

Taxes: $1,583.48
    DMV (Plates, Reg, Inspection): $232.50
    Bank Fee: 595.00
    Doc Fee: 75.00
    First Payment: $398.00
    Total Out The Door: $2,883.98

Thanks!
    Thanks!
  • Options
    xxjojoxx said:

Hi all,

I'd like your thoughts on this lease for a 2014 Murano LE AWD w/ Platinum Package:

$0 Down

MSRP: $43,250.00
    Invoice: $40,637.00
    Selling Price: $36,980
    Money Factor: .00026
    Residual: 51%
    Term: 39 Month, 12K Miles
    Payments: $398.00 monthly

Taxes: $1,583.48
    DMV (Plates, Reg, Inspection): $232.50
    Bank Fee: 595.00
    Doc Fee: 75.00
    First Payment: $398.00
    Total Out The Door: $2,883.98

Thanks!

That's the correct residual and the base money factor. I get the same payment.
    With a $75 doc fee, I'll guess you are in NY.

The only variable to worry about is the price... If you think it's a good one, then it's definitely a good lease deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    xxjojoxxxxjojoxx Member Posts: 67
    edited April 2015
    Hi kfydx,

Thank you very much! - Yes, I'm in NY.

For current information, go to 2015 Nissan Murano Lease Questions
    Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.