Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek Lease Questions

steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
edited May 2015 in Subaru
For current leasing information, go to 2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek Lease info

Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek leasing questions.
Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2014 XV Crosstrek, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on our 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek page.

If you have already leased, we invite you to review your vehicle by starting on the following page: http://www.edmunds.com/car-reviews/consumer-ratings-reviews.html

Comments

• pilot4pilotpilot4pilot Member Posts: 11

Can moderator please provide current lease money factor and residual for 2014 cross trek premium automatic with 12,000 and 15,000 mile options

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,221

@pilot4pilot said:
    Can moderator please provide current lease money factor and residual for 2014 cross trek premium automatic with 12,000 and 15,000 mile options

.00023 MF and 52% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr lease

Add 1% for 12K/yr

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• jgreen38jgreen38 Member Posts: 2

Can the moderator please provide the current lease money factor and residual for a crosstrek hybrid touring model with 12,000 miles

@jgreen38 said:
    Can the moderator please provide the current lease money factor and residual for a crosstrek hybrid touring model with 12,000 miles

.00125 MF and 57% for 36 months.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• cosanostracosanostra Member Posts: 91
    edited May 2014

Can the moderator please provide the current lease money factor and residual for a crosstrek hybrid touring model with 12,000 miles for 36 months?
    Thanks!

@cosanostra said:
    Can the moderator please provide the current lease money factor and residual for a crosstrek hybrid touring model with 12,000 miles for 36 months?
    Thanks!

.00108 MF and 56% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• club619club619 Member Posts: 122

Could the moderator provide current MF & residual for a Crosstrek LTD w/ 10k/yr & 36months?

Thanks!

@club619 said:
    Could the moderator provide current MF & residual for a Crosstrek LTD w/ 10k/yr & 36months?

Thanks!

2014: .00115 MF and 60% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Is that localized residual? My local dealer in McKinney, TX quoted me a residual of only 55%.

@club619 said:
    Is that localized residual? My local dealer in McKinney, TX quoted me a residual of only 55%.

There are regional incentives, but the residuals should be national. Maybe he was quoting a 42 month lease?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• gelic3gelic3 Member Posts: 1

Hi! I am thinking of leasing a new XV. Do you know LMF and Residual for a 24 month 15K mile a year lease and a 36? I would be leasing a Limited. Thanks!

@gelic3 said:
    Hi! I am thinking of leasing a new XV. Do you know LMF and Residual for a 24 month 15K mile a year lease and a 36? I would be leasing a Limited. Thanks!

.00115 MF and 57% residual.

Subaru doesn't support a 24 month lease on this model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited July 2014

@kyfdx said:

I'll double check, but he even quoted a different MF of .0015 as well. Wondering if they just aren't very honest...maybe it was just a July 4th weekend change? But one would think they would be running specials, not worse #'s during the holiday weekend.

Also--is there any way to confirm where you get these values? Dealer stated they would honor the .00115 MF if I could provide a copy of the source.

@club619 said:
    Also--is there any way to confirm where you get these values? Dealer stated they would honor the .00115 MF if I could provide a copy of the source.

The numbers come from Subaru Motors Finance

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@club619 said:

Subaru Motors Finance...

Of course, if they can give you the number if you provide "proof", then that means they can do it, anyway... I would assume they are marking up the rate for more profit.. I'd just move along to a more honest dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Do you have updated LMF & residual for the XV Hybrid Touring as well? Looking at 36/10k or 42/10k. Thanks!

@club619 said:
    Do you have updated LMF & residual for the XV Hybrid Touring as well? Looking at 36/10k or 42/10k. Thanks!

.00108 MF and 57% residual

.00095 MF and 53% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mots1mots1 Member Posts: 21

Hi I was quoted a MF of .00090 and residual of 54% for 15k and 56% for 12 K. both for 36 months. Does this sound correct for an XV Crosstrek hybrid non touring? If not could you tell me what is correct? Thank you !!

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,156

@mots1 said:
    Hi I was quoted a MF of .00090 and residual of 54% for 15k and 56% for 12 K. both for 36 months. Does this sound correct for an XV Crosstrek hybrid non touring? If not could you tell me what is correct? Thank you !!

I show a MF of .00090 and a residual of 54% for 36/15 on the XV Crosstrek Hybrid w/o touring. Add 2% for 12K.

These match your numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Thank You!

• omarqureshyomarqureshy Member Posts: 14

Hi, can I get the MF and residual for a 12k mile/36 month lease on a 2014 XV Crosstek Limited?

Thanks Mods, this is an invaluable resource.

@omarqureshy said:
    Hi, can I get the MF and residual for a 12k mile/36 month lease on a 2014 XV Crosstek Limited?

Thanks Mods, this is an invaluable resource.

59% and .00115

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• hybridg9hybridg9 Member Posts: 2

Hi mods, can I get the MF and residual for a 12K/36 month lease on 2014 XV Crosstrek Hybrid Touring? Dealer is telling me that the residual is lower on hybrid than I expected

@hybridg9 said:
    Hi mods, can I get the MF and residual for a 12K/36 month lease on 2014 XV Crosstrek Hybrid Touring? Dealer is telling me that the residual is lower on hybrid than I expected

.00073 and 54% for 36/12

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• sonnettesonnette Member Posts: 2
    Hi Moderator,

Could you please provide a monthly lease payment of a 2014 Subaru Crosstrek? 36months/12k miles. Assuming the price before tax/lic is 21k.

What is the money factor and residual value? How often that these numbers change?

Thank you.
    sonnette said:

Hi Moderator,

Could you please provide a monthly lease payment of a 2014 Subaru Crosstrek? 36months/12k miles. Assuming the price before tax/lic is 21k.

What is the money factor and residual value? How often that these numbers change?

Thank you.

Premium or Limited? Which packages (NAV, PM or standard)?

We will need both the selling price and the MSRP to model a payment.

The numbers from Subaru change monthly - the September numbers expire on 9/30/14.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• sonnettesonnette Member Posts: 2
    Hi Mods,

I'm interested on a 2014 Subaru Crosstrek Limited
    MSRP = $25987
    Sell Price = $23500

36 months/12k miles

Could you please let me know how much is the monthly lease and what is the money factor used.
    How do you determine the interest rate to be used to calc for money factor? Isn't int rate / 2040?

Thanks.
    sonnette said:

Hi Mods,

I'm interested on a 2014 Subaru Crosstrek Limited
    MSRP = $25987
    Sell Price = $23500

36 months/12k miles

Could you please let me know how much is the monthly lease and what is the money factor used.
    How do you determine the interest rate to be used to calc for money factor? Isn't int rate / 2040?

Thanks.

57% residual and .00080 MF (which equates to an interest rate of 1.92% = MF x 2400).

With your MSRP and selling price, I calculate a pre-tax payment of $271.97/mo

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• kbzonkbzon Member Posts: 30

Hi 

I'm looking to lease a crosstrek premium 36mths 12k yr. 

MSRP $23008

Sale price $21998. I'm in New York 

Thanks 

kbzon said:

Hi 

I'm looking to lease a crosstrek premium 36mths 12k yr. 

MSRP $23008

Sale price $21998. I'm in New York 

Thanks 

56% residual and .00065 MF. .00075 MF if manual transmission.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mick__emick__e Member Posts: 1
    Hi,
    I am looking to lease a XV Crosstrek 2.0i Premium CVT, basic model and package with no add on's what-so-ever. Vehicle would be leased in Connecticut. The MSRP I was quoted was $23,450. I did not negotiate a sale price as of yet. I was told that with $0 down I could walk out of the door paying $1500(tax, title, etc.) and my payments would be $315 a month over 36 months with 12K miles a year. I am wondering if I could get the monthly payments down closer to $265. If my math is correct($50 x 36 months = $1800) that would take the sale price to ($23,450-$1800) $21,650. Does this seem realistic? If not what would be the minimum I could expect to pay in terms of sale price and in terms of monthly payments? If you could as the residual and MF that would be great!
    Thank you SOOOO much for the help!!!!!!
    mick__e said:

Hi,
    I am looking to lease a XV Crosstrek 2.0i Premium CVT, basic model and package with no add on's what-so-ever. Vehicle would be leased in Connecticut. The MSRP I was quoted was $23,450. I did not negotiate a sale price as of yet. I was told that with $0 down I could walk out of the door paying $1500(tax, title, etc.) and my payments would be $315 a month over 36 months with 12K miles a year. I am wondering if I could get the monthly payments down closer to $265. If my math is correct($50 x 36 months = $1800) that would take the sale price to ($23,450-$1800) $21,650. Does this seem realistic? If not what would be the minimum I could expect to pay in terms of sale price and in terms of monthly payments? If you could as the residual and MF that would be great!
    Thank you SOOOO much for the help!!!!!!

2014? .00065 MF and 56% residual.

It's hard to make assumptions without knowing the numbers they are based on. In your example, you are assuming the quoted payment is based on paying MSRP, but they have likely already figured in a discount.

If they haven't, then there is room to go down, but not having shopped for a Subaru in awhile, I'm not sure how much. $315/mo. does seem a little high for $23,450 MSRP, though.. If that is the car you want, you should be able to bargain a better deal than that. Finding out the details of their quote would be the first step.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hi can I get updated residual and money factor for XV limited and for xv hybrid non touring. both with 15k 36 months ? Thank You!!
    mots1 said:

Hi can I get updated residual and money factor for XV limited and for xv hybrid non touring. both with 15k 36 months ? Thank You!!

Limited: .00045 MF and 53% residual

Hybrid: .00017 MF and 50% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• lucyredlucyred Member Posts: 95
    Hi, Can you give me the MF and residual values for a 2014 xV premium as well as a limited 12k/36 months, and also the values for a 2015 premium and limited. Thanks so much. Just realized that I asked you for he values for the impreza before, and not the cross trek. Thanks. Its for NY.
    lucyred said:

Hi, Can you give me the MF and residual values for a 2014 xV premium as well as a limited 12k/36 months, and also the values for a 2015 premium and limited. Thanks so much. Just realized that I asked you for he values for the impreza before, and not the cross trek. Thanks. Its for NY.

2014 Premium - 55% and .00048

2014 Limited - 55% and .00045

No lease data for 2015 XV's just yet.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks for the quick response. Do you know when they might be coming out? I Know the 2015's have a little bit of a delayed delivery, but the dealer said they should be in soon. Don't know what that means though? Thanks
    lucyred said:

Thanks for the quick response. Do you know when they might be coming out? I Know the 2015's have a little bit of a delayed delivery, but the dealer said they should be in soon. Don't know what that means though? Thanks

I don't know when they are expected to hit the lots; I'm hoping that the updated numbers we get in January will include the 2015 Crosstek information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hi, do you have the values for January yet? Looking for 2014 and 2015 crosstrek premium and limited, 12k/36 months MF/ Residuals. Thanks
    lucyred said:

Hi, do you have the values for January yet? Looking for 2014 and 2015 crosstrek premium and limited, 12k/36 months MF/ Residuals. Thanks

Current program runs through January 5th

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks, but looking for 2015 numbers. They weren't out yet. When is best to find out deals after January 5th to see if they are better. Do you have numbers even for this month for 2015 premium and limited cross-trek 12k/36 NY. THanks
    lucyred said:

Thanks, but looking for 2015 numbers. They weren't out yet. When is best to find out deals after January 5th to see if they are better. Do you have numbers even for this month for 2015 premium and limited cross-trek 12k/36 NY. THanks

No 2015 Crosstek numbers available yet. Perhaps when the new numbers are released next week.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hi, do you have the new numbers for Jan. for 2015 cross-trek 12k/36 months MF/Residual for the limited and premium. Thanks
    lucyred said:

Hi, do you have the new numbers for Jan. for 2015 cross-trek 12k/36 months MF/Residual for the limited and premium. Thanks

The current program runs through Monday. We get the numbers sometime after the start of the new program.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• sforgues1sforgues1 Member Posts: 5
    Any word on numbers for Jan. for 2015 cross-trek 12k/36 months MF/Residual for the limited and premium. Thanks
    sforgues1 said:

Any word on numbers for Jan. for 2015 cross-trek 12k/36 months MF/Residual for the limited and premium. Thanks

.00125 MF and 58% residual for Premium
    .00085 MF and 58% residual for Limited

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hi, Do you have the numbers for 2015 x-trek limited 12K/36months in NY. Thanks
    lucyred said:

Hi, Do you have the numbers for 2015 x-trek limited 12K/36months in NY. Thanks

58% and .00085

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• shaissshaiss Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2015
    The dealer told me today that when I bring back my car at the end of the lease in 3 yrs, subarus hold there value so well, that I will likely have about $2-3k in equity I can put as down 
    payment towards my neXT lease. 

Is there some truth to that?
This discussion has been closed.