Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Beetle Convertible Lease

leaselaleasela Member Posts: 2
edited August 2014 in Volkswagen

Hello forum members,
I am trying to lease a Beetle Convertible for my wife and I would like to know what the money factor and residual value are for a base 1.8T model. I'm looking to lease for 36months and 10k miles ( or 12k in case VW doesn't do 10). I am located in Los Angeles, Southern California. Thank you for your help! M

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200

@leasela said:
    Hello forum members,
    I am trying to lease a Beetle Convertible for my wife and I would like to know what the money factor and residual value are for a base 1.8T model. I'm looking to lease for 36months and 10k miles ( or 12k in case VW doesn't do 10). I am located in Los Angeles, Southern California. Thank you for your help! M

.00010 MF and 55% residual . $750 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• jodony1jodony1 Member Posts: 19

Hello I am considering a 2015 convertible in NY for 36 months, 10k miles per year. Can you share the numbers for me please? Thanks!

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,118

@jodony1 said:
    Hello I am considering a 2015 convertible in NY for 36 months, 10k miles per year. Can you share the numbers for me please? Thanks!

Which engine? MF varies.

Residual for all is 55% for 36/10.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• ugadoggugadogg Member Posts: 5

Would it be possible to get the August MF for a 2014 Beetle Convertible 1.8T? My dealer quoted .002080 which seems quite high at the moment. Thanks!

@ugadogg said:
    Would it be possible to get the August MF for a 2014 Beetle Convertible 1.8T? My dealer quoted .002080 which seems quite high at the moment. Thanks!

.00083 MF and 52% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jodony1jodony1 Member Posts: 19

@Michaell said:

sorry Michael my number request was for a 1.8t, 36 months 10k miles, in NY. Thank you!

@jodony1 said:
    @jodony1 said:
    sorry Michael my number request was for a 1.8t, 36 months 10k miles, in NY. Thank you!

.00083 MF and 55% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• dnbfloridadnbflorida Member Posts: 4
    Hi. We are considering a 2015 VW Beetle Convertible R Line w/ Sound and Nav. Lease 36 months / 12k in Florida. Can you provide residual and money factor? Thank you!

Hi. We are considering a 2015 VW Beetle Convertible R Line w/ Sound and Nav. Lease 36 months / 12k in Florida. Can you provide residual and money factor? Thank you!

.00161 MF and 57% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• dnbfloridadnbflorida Member Posts: 4
    Thank you so much!
  • isa2isa2 Member Posts: 8
    Hello! I would like to lease a 2015 VW Beetle Convertible - either a 1.8T with technology, moonrock silver with beige roof and interior, or an R Line w/ Sound and Nav, red with beige top and either beige or black interior.
    - Lease 36 months / 12k in Berkeley/Bay Area. Would you please provide the residual value and money factor? Thank you so much!
    isa2 said:

Hello! I would like to lease a 2015 VW Beetle Convertible - either a 1.8T with technology, moonrock silver with beige roof and interior, or an R Line w/ Sound and Nav, red with beige top and either beige or black interior.
    - Lease 36 months / 12k in Berkeley/Bay Area. Would you please provide the residual value and money factor? Thank you so much!

.00162 MF and 56% residual for either model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you!!
    Hi again, What about for the 2015 TDI beetle convertible in moonrock silver - what's the Mf and residual for that? Many thanks.
    Also, I'm wondering about the 2014 TDI convertible. I'm in berkeley. Thank you!!
    isa2 said:

Hi again, What about for the 2015 TDI beetle convertible in moonrock silver - what's the Mf and residual for that? Many thanks.

isa2 said:

Also, I'm wondering about the 2014 TDI convertible. I'm in berkeley. Thank you!!

The VW numbers expired today .. we should see the January numbers sometime next week.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• monty2000monty2000 Member Posts: 41
    what are the new numbers
    monty2000 said:

what are the new numbers

Which model and lease term/mileage?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hello! I am again looking to lease a new beetle convertible. I'm in Berkeley, CA, and the car is a red 2015 Beetle Convertible TDI® Clean Diesel. I'm looking to lease 36 months 15,000 miles/yr. What's the Mf and residual? And any other numbers/figures that are important for me to consider when leasing?

Thank you!
    isa2 said:

Hello! I am again looking to lease a new beetle convertible. I'm in Berkeley, CA, and the car is a red 2015 Beetle Convertible TDI® Clean Diesel. I'm looking to lease 36 months 15,000 miles/yr. What's the Mf and residual? And any other numbers/figures that are important for me to consider when leasing?

Thank you!

.00099 MF and 54% residual for 36/15.

Negotiate the best price you can - that is the easiest way to lower your monthly payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thank you!
    What are the figures (Mf and residual) for red 2015 Beetle Convertible TDI® Clean Diesel with navigation and sound if it's 12,000/yr for 36months? Many thanks again
    isa2 said:

What are the figures (Mf and residual) for red 2015 Beetle Convertible TDI® Clean Diesel with navigation and sound if it's 12,000/yr for 36months? Many thanks again

Add 2% to the 15K residual for 12K. MF stays the same.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hi again,

I'm sorry to keep asking about the details for specific models - I'm not sure how much they vary, and I just went to the dealership to hear that the model they'd advertised online they actually don't have. Instead, they have:

2015 Beetle Convertible 1.8T w/ Sound and Navigation, Red with beige top and interior
    2015 Beetle Convertible TDI, Red with beige top and interior

Do the MF and residual for these vary from the other model? (For 12,000 miles/36 mo and also for 15,000 miles/36 mo).

Thank you so much for your help.
    isa2 said:

Hi again,

I'm sorry to keep asking about the details for specific models - I'm not sure how much they vary, and I just went to the dealership to hear that the model they'd advertised online they actually don't have. Instead, they have:

2015 Beetle Convertible 1.8T w/ Sound and Navigation, Red with beige top and interior
    2015 Beetle Convertible TDI, Red with beige top and interior

Do the MF and residual for these vary from the other model? (For 12,000 miles/36 mo and also for 15,000 miles/36 mo).

Thank you so much for your help.

There is only one MF for all Beetle Convertibles this month (.00099) and two 36/15 residuals - 53% for the 1.8T and R-Line, and 54% for the Classic and 2.0 TDI. Add 2% to the residual for 12K miles per year.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator