Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 Hyundai Azera Lease Questions

ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
edited May 2015 in Hyundai
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2015 Hyundai Azera leasing questions. Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2015 Azera, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have, or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on Edmunds 2015 Hyundai Azera page.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

Comments

• Options
    judy69judy69 Member Posts: 4
    Hi, Could I get the MF and resisual for a 2015 Hyundai Azera, Thanks in advance
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,337
    judy69 said:

Hi, Could I get the MF and resisual for a 2015 Hyundai Azera, Thanks in advance

.00008 and 57% for 36/12 on the base trim.

.00035 and 55% for 36/12 on the Limited

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    judy69judy69 Member Posts: 4
    Hi again, on the previous post I asked for MF and residual for the 2015 Azera and meant to ask for the 2014 Azera Ltd, please forgive my igmorance and could uou please give me the 2014 figures and also if there is any lease cach? thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    judy69 said:

Hi again, on the previous post I asked for MF and residual for the 2015 Azera and meant to ask for the 2014 Azera Ltd, please forgive my igmorance and could uou please give me the 2014 figures and also if there is any lease cach? thanks

2014 base: .00048 MF and 55% residual. $1000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    rafael_scsrafael_scs Member Posts: 3
    Hi What's the numbers for may for the Limited edition?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266

Hi What's the numbers for may for the Limited edition?

.00028 MF and 54% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr
    $2500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    onebetteronebetter Member Posts: 26
    Hi Michael. Can you advise about the MF and RV for a 2016 Hyundai Azera base model. Is there lease cash available for this model, Also, I understand the Azera will be discontinued after 2017. Does this have any bearing on how attractive Hyundai will make their leases? Live in Suffolk County NY. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,337
    onebetter said:

Hi Michael. Can you advise about the MF and RV for a 2016 Hyundai Azera base model. Is there lease cash available for this model, Also, I understand the Azera will be discontinued after 2017. Does this have any bearing on how attractive Hyundai will make their leases? Live in Suffolk County NY. Thanks in advance.

Just created a new discussion for the 2016 Azera; please repost ....

http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/40480/hyundai/azera/2016-hyundai-azera-lease-questions?new=1

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4