Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 Range Rover Sport HSE lease

cc9cc9 Member Posts: 21
edited August 2014 in Land Rover

Hello,
I was hoping I could receive some lease information for 2015 range rover sport hse. I wanted to know what are the current lease rates (money factor) and residual value for 36mo at 12K/year.

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266

@cc9 said:
    Hello,
    I was hoping I could receive some lease information for 2015 range rover sport hse. I wanted to know what are the current lease rates (money factor) and residual value for 36mo at 12K/year.

Thank you

No info on the 2015 RR Sport HSE, other than only standard lease programs. .00280 MF probably. No idea on residuals.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    hb8081hb8081 Member Posts: 2
    I wanted to check in to see if there was information yet on January residuals and MF for 36 mo / 12K for:
    RR Sport HSE
    RR Sport Supercharged V8
  • Options
    hb8081 said:

I wanted to check in to see if there was information yet on January residuals and MF for 36 mo / 12K for:
    RR Sport HSE
    RR Sport Supercharged V8

HSE: .00187 MF and 58% residual
    Super: .00237 MF and 55% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    pb007pb007 Member Posts: 16
    Residuals are actually 51% HSE / 49% SC.  This is for 36 mo.  (SE is 54%)

kyfdx's MF's are correct.

hope that helps.

i have all numbers for all 2015 models in case anyone needs.
  • Options
    humpy1humpy1 Member Posts: 1
    Hello, Moderators. What are your most current numbers for money factor and residual for a 2015 Range Rover Sport HSE lease? 36 months, 10,000 miles. How about for the SE, as well?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,337
    humpy1 said:

Hello, Moderators. What are your most current numbers for money factor and residual for a 2015 Range Rover Sport HSE lease? 36 months, 10,000 miles. How about for the SE, as well?

SE - 63% and .00187

HSE - 59% and .00187

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    lr_drvrlr_drvr Member Posts: 6
    Hi Mods... can you give your thoughts on this deal?

2015 RRS SE
    MSRP $68,335
    Negotiated Price $63,000
    36/15k
    MF .00218
    Residual 62%
    Sales tax 6%
    Drive off = $1033 fees + $500 cap reduction + $898 first month pymt
    Payment $898

Dealer is using US Bank because they claim better rate and residual for this SUV than LR Financial. Do you have LR's current numbers?

THANKS
  • Options
    lr_drvr said:
    Hi Mods... can you give your thoughts on this deal? 2015 RRS SE MSRP $68,335 Negotiated Price $63,000 36/15k MF .00218 Residual 62% Sales tax 6% Drive off = $1033 fees + $500 cap reduction + $898 first month pymt Payment $898 Dealer is using US Bank because they claim better rate and residual for this SUV than LR Financial. Do you have LR's current numbers? THANKS
    62% and .00187

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    lr_drvrlr_drvr Member Posts: 6
    Thanks for the quick reply, Michaell. So most likely they aren't shooting straight? Looks like LR Financial's rate is better and residual is same as what they are using from US Bank? Again... this is just for an SE Range Rover Sport. Thanks.
  • Options
    lr_drvr said:
    Thanks for the quick reply, Michaell. So most likely they aren't shooting straight? Looks like LR Financial's rate is better and residual is same as what they are using from US Bank? Again... this is just for an SE Range Rover Sport. Thanks.
    That's what I would take away from this ... or, the dealer is marking up the US Bank MF on you.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    rrlarryrrlarry Member Posts: 2
    Good Day,
    What are the current residual percentages and money factors on the following, Please?
    RR Sport SC, 2015
    RR Sport SC, 2016
    RR Sport AB, 2015
    RR Sport, AB 2016
    Thanks!
  • Options
    rrlarry said:

Good Day,
    What are the current residual percentages and money factors on the following, Please?
    RR Sport SC, 2015
    RR Sport SC, 2016
    RR Sport AB, 2015
    RR Sport, AB 2016
    Thanks!

Sorry, but we don't have any current information for Land Rover

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jjg5504jjg5504 Member Posts: 28
    Any current info on the sport? 36month 12k miles?
  • Options
    jjg5504 said:

Any current info on the sport? 36month 12k miles?

No specific numbers ... just standard MF and standard residual (read: expensive)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    rlvinrlvin Member Posts: 7
    Would you happen to have the residual/mf for 2015 RRS v8 SC, 36/15,000 per year? Thanks!
  • Options
    rlvin said:

Would you happen to have the residual/mf for 2015 RRS v8 SC, 36/15,000 per year? Thanks!

Not specifically ... the information we have from LR this month simply says standard MF and standard residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    rlvinrlvin Member Posts: 7
    Any ideas on how to find out what "standard" means? I can certainly ask the dealership, but not certain if they mark up the values. Thanks.
  • Options
    rlvin said:
    Any ideas on how to find out what "standard" means? I can certainly ask the dealership, but not certain if they mark up the values. Thanks.
    While we don't have the exact numbers, we can tell you this – the "supported" money factors are between .00200 and .00250.  Standard money factors are going to be higher than that 

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    6seriesgc6seriesgc Member Posts: 3
    Hi all,

I need a friendly LR dealer in SOCAL. Most dealers in Orange County don't seem to budge on the RRS. Does anyone have a good contact within the SOCAL area willing to deal outside of their territory?