Ford Flex Lease Questions

1235»

Comments

  • ombarr96ombarr96 Member Posts: 53
    Could you please reply back on the lease rates for a 2014 Flex SE 2wd 24 months/15,000 miles per year and 36 months/15,000 per year for Texas ZIP 76006? Also, can any lease cash be combined/stacked with any other Ford or dealer discounts? Thank you in advance for the great information.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,906
    ombarr96 said:

    Could you please reply back on the lease rates for a 2014 Flex SE 2wd 24 months/15,000 miles per year and 36 months/15,000 per year for Texas ZIP 76006? Also, can any lease cash be combined/stacked with any other Ford or dealer discounts? Thank you in advance for the great information.


    0.50% APR and 54% residual
    1.00% APR and 44% residual

    $4000 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • vinsuzvinsuz Member Posts: 13
    edited December 2014
    Hi kyfdx,
    I'm being offered a '14 Flex SEL w/Appearance (MSRP $40,105) for $38.7k plus $5k in lease incentives (including competitive lease conquest of $1k) with a 50% residual for 12k/yr for 36 mos or 48% for 15k. The MF they quoted is 2% APR.

    First, I think the MF is high and the residuals are low compared to what you have posted previously. Also, I think I should be getting below sticker (which is $37k I believe) before the factory incentives -- am I wrong?

    Thanks in Advance,
    Vin
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,906
    vinsuz said:

    Hi kyfdx,
    I'm being offered a '14 Flex SEL w/Appearance (MSRP $40,105) for $38.7k plus $5k in lease incentives (including competitive lease conquest of $1k) with a 50% residual for 12k/yr for 36 mos or 48% for 15k. The MF they quoted is 2% APR.

    First, I think the MF is high and the residuals are low compared to what you have posted previously. Also, I think I should be getting below sticker (which is $37k I believe) before the factory incentives -- am I wrong?

    Thanks in Advance,
    Vin


    I show 1.00% APR, but I have the same residuals they do.. 48% for 36mo, 15K/yr and 50% for 36mo, 12K/yr.

    No idea on pricing, but I think you mean below invoice, not "below sticker".

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • vinsuzvinsuz Member Posts: 13
    You are correct sir, I meant invoice! The same dealership offered me $100 below invoice on an Ecoboost model that they'd have to get from another dealer but are still quoting me X-plan for the SEL they have on the lot. The worst part is they just quoted me a 2.25% APR money factor! That's a difference of $30/month!!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,287
    vinsuz said:

    You are correct sir, I meant invoice! The same dealership offered me $100 below invoice on an Ecoboost model that they'd have to get from another dealer but are still quoting me X-plan for the SEL they have on the lot. The worst part is they just quoted me a 2.25% APR money factor! That's a difference of $30/month!!!

    Keep pushing ... lots of Ford dealers for you to work with. I'm sure one of them will agree to your terms before the end of the year.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • vinsuzvinsuz Member Posts: 13
    My thoughts exactly. I did get them down to the 1% money factor (thanks in no small part to your info), but we are still haggling over the negotiated price. The sales guy gave me an x-plan price of $38.7, but I'm now dealing with the manager who is trying to tell me that the invoice price is $38.6. When the sales guy gave me the x-plan price he SHOWED me the invoice price of $37.2!

    Do you have any insight on invoice pricing? This is an SEL with $6,275 in options (202A, vista roof, NAV, 20" wheels, roof rails, two-tone roof). Sticker is $41,020.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,287
    vinsuz said:

    My thoughts exactly. I did get them down to the 1% money factor (thanks in no small part to your info), but we are still haggling over the negotiated price. The sales guy gave me an x-plan price of $38.7, but I'm now dealing with the manager who is trying to tell me that the invoice price is $38.6. When the sales guy gave me the x-plan price he SHOWED me the invoice price of $37.2!

    Do you have any insight on invoice pricing? This is an SEL with $6,275 in options (202A, vista roof, NAV, 20" wheels, roof rails, two-tone roof). Sticker is $41,020.

    No personal insight on invoice pricing ... use the "make / model / year" pull downs at the top of the page to help you.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jjcskijjcski Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2015
    Hello
    Could I get the current MF and Residual for California
    2014 Flex
    36 mo/12K miles
    Tier 1

    SEL
    &
    Limited

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,906
    jjcski said:

    Hello
    Could I get the current MF and Residual for California
    2014 Flex
    36 mo/12K miles
    Tier 1

    SEL
    &
    Limited

    Thank you

    1.25% APR and $5250 lease cash..

    Unfortunately, we don't have Ford residuals for this quarter.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ClairesClaires Chicago areaMember Posts: 1,222
    To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Ford Flex Lease Questions forum.

    MODERATOR

    Need help getting around? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

This discussion has been closed.