2015 Chevrolet Malibu Lease Questions

ClairesClaires Chicago areaMember Posts: 1,222
edited April 2015 in Chevrolet
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2015 Chevrolet Malibu leasing questions. Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2015 Malibu, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have, or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on Edmunds 2015 Chevrolet Malibu page.

MODERATOR

Need help getting around? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

Comments

  • chad2014chad2014 Member Posts: 23
    Looking for MF, Residual and lease cash on 2015 Malibu 1LT on 39/12K lease in Indiana Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,474
    chad2014 said:

    Looking for MF, Residual and lease cash on 2015 Malibu 1LT on 39/12K lease in Indiana Thanks

    1.25% and 57%. Either $500 or $1500 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MannyHMMannyHM New yorkMember Posts: 68
    Can you provide money factor, residual & lease incentives for 2015 Malibu 1LT. I'm looking for a 24 month leaase with 24K miles. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,474
    MannyHM said:

    Can you provide money factor, residual & lease incentives for 2015 Malibu 1LT. I'm looking for a 24 month leaase with 24K miles. Thanks.

    1.70% and 65% for 24/12. $1400 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • captain303captain303 Long Island - NYMember Posts: 15
    Hi could you provide the current February Lease terms (MF, Res. and Lease Cash) for the 2015 1LT Malibu
    24 mos. / 15k
    24 mos. / 12k
    and do you think it is different for higher models such as 2LT and LTZ
    Thanks, you are the best!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,886

    Hi could you provide the current February Lease terms (MF, Res. and Lease Cash) for the 2015 1LT Malibu
    24 mos. / 15k
    24 mos. / 12k
    and do you think it is different for higher models such as 2LT and LTZ
    Thanks, you are the best!


    .00050 MF and 63%/65% residual for all trims..

    $1650 lease cash on the 2LT, $1250 on all other trims

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • brian125brian125 New York Member Posts: 5,243
    @kyfdx


    Can u provide me lease numbers for May on the 2015 Malibu LT model 24/10k and 36/12k.

    LT1 and LT2 packages. Is the lease money different w/ these two

    TKS

    2016 BMW X-5 35i, 2012 MB ML350

  • empowahempowah Member Posts: 68
    I'd be interested in knowing the numbers for 2015 Malibu LT as well. I'm in Southern California. Trying to decide between Malibu and Chrysler 200.

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,474
    edited May 2015
    brian125 said:

    @kyfdx


    Can u provide me lease numbers for May on the 2015 Malibu LT model 24/10k and 36/12k.

    LT1 and LT2 packages. Is the lease money different w/ these two

    TKS

    24/10 - .00040 and 65%.

    36/12 - .00040 and 57%

    EDIT - 36/12 MF is .00145

    $2700 lease cash on the LT1; $3100 lease cash on the LT2

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,474
    empowah said:

    I'd be interested in knowing the numbers for 2015 Malibu LT as well. I'm in Southern California. Trying to decide between Malibu and Chrysler 200.

    Thanks!

    Answered your question about the 200; the Malibu leases way, way better:

    1LT - .00145 and 55% for 36/15. $2700 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • brian125brian125 New York Member Posts: 5,243
    Thanks Michaell

    2016 BMW X-5 35i, 2012 MB ML350

  • 2000blk2000blk Member Posts: 5
    Do you know the rates for the 2015 Malibu LT3 24 month 15k? Any lease cash? 
  • brian125brian125 New York Member Posts: 5,243
    @Michaell

    Malibu LT1 ..........36/12k ............ dealer claims 57% on a 10k lease?

    2016 BMW X-5 35i, 2012 MB ML350

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,886
    2000blk said:

    Do you know the rates for the 2015 Malibu LT3 24 month 15k? Any lease cash? 

    .00040 MF and 62% residual. $2700 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,886
    brian125 said:

    @Michaell

    Malibu LT1 ..........36/12k ............ dealer claims 57% on a 10k lease?

    We show 57% for 36/12, 58% for 36/10.

    Subtract 1% for 39 month terms.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • brian125brian125 New York Member Posts: 5,243
    edited May 2015
    dealer claims 57% is for 27/12k. Thanks for numbers

    2016 BMW X-5 35i, 2012 MB ML350

  • neophoneopho Member Posts: 18
    Hi,

    Can you provide me the lease numbers for June on the 2015 Malibu 1LT/2LT model 24/10k and 36/12k.

    In addition, how much difference would additional packages make?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,886
    edited June 2015
    neopho said:

    Hi,

    Can you provide me the lease numbers for June on the 2015 Malibu 1LT/2LT model 24/10k and 36/12k.

    In addition, how much difference would additional packages make?

    Thanks!

    .00040 MF and 65% residual for 24/10
    .00145 MF and 57% residual for 36/12

    $2700 lease cash on the 1LT
    $3100 lease cash on the 2LT

    Packages don't have any effect on those numbers

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • neophoneopho Member Posts: 18
    Thanks!
  • bil2richbil2rich Member Posts: 5
    Hello,

    Could you please provide the current lease numbers on the 2015 Malibu Lt1/Lt2 for 36 months and 15,000 miles. Thanks in advance for your time!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,474
    bil2rich said:

    Hello,

    Could you please provide the current lease numbers on the 2015 Malibu Lt1/Lt2 for 36 months and 15,000 miles. Thanks in advance for your time!

    .00150 and 53% for both trims.

    $3200 lease cash on the 1LT; $3600 lease cash on the 2LT

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bil2richbil2rich Member Posts: 5
    Thanks for the information. Any changes for August? Do you think the new model year and new body style will affect the residual percentage positively or negatively? I guess what I am asking is sit tight or make a move. Do new redesigns typically help residuals or hurt them? Thanks for the time.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,886
    bil2rich said:

    Thanks for the information. Any changes for August? Do you think the new model year and new body style will affect the residual percentage positively or negatively? I guess what I am asking is sit tight or make a move. Do new redesigns typically help residuals or hurt them? Thanks for the time.

    The July program was scheduled to run through August. It's possible they could update it, but we haven't seen anything new, yet..

    Can't give you any insight as to the future. A lot of lease numbers seem to be based on marketing decisions, which don't seem to have any rhyme or reason.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mbrown9numbrown9nu Member Posts: 5
    Hi,

    Do you have numbers for 24/10 and 36/12 on both trim models?

    The Lease cash from July rolled over to August?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,474
    mbrown9nu said:

    Hi,

    Do you have numbers for 24/10 and 36/12 on both trim models?

    The Lease cash from July rolled over to August?

    Thanks!

    The numbers released in July are valid until 8/31/15.

    24/10 numbers are the same for all trim levels - .00040 and 63%. Lease cash varies by trim.

    36/10 numbers are the same as well - .00150 and 56%.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • chad2014chad2014 Member Posts: 23
    Need residual and MF on 48/12k on lt and ls and 39/12 Residual and MF on ls and lt. And lease cash on both trims
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,474
    chad2014 said:

    Need residual and MF on 48/12k on lt and ls and 39/12 Residual and MF on ls and lt. And lease cash on both trims

    39/12 - .00150 and 54%.

    48/12 - .00050 and 46%.

    $2200 lease cash on LS; $3200 lease cash on LT

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MannyHMMannyHM New yorkMember Posts: 68
    Can you provide the MF, residual and any lease cash for a 2015 Malibu 1LT. I'm looking to lease for 24months/12K miles per year. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,474
    MannyHM said:

    Can you provide the MF, residual and any lease cash for a 2015 Malibu 1LT. I'm looking to lease for 24months/12K miles per year. Thanks.

    .00040 and 60%. $3475 lease cash.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • adamcaradamcar Member Posts: 38
    Numbers for 2015 Malibu 2LTZ 24/12 and 36/12 please and thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,474
    adamcar said:

    Numbers for 2015 Malibu 2LTZ 24/12 and 36/12 please and thank you.

    24/12 - .00040 and 60%. $3875 lease cash

    36/12 - .00150 and 51%. $3875 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MannyHMMannyHM New yorkMember Posts: 68
    Have the numbers changed this month? I'm still looking for a 2015 Malibu 1LT 24/12. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,886
    MannyHM said:

    Have the numbers changed this month? I'm still looking for a 2015 Malibu 1LT 24/12. Thanks

    No... the September program continued into October.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • therastheras Member Posts: 83
    Hello, Trying to help my mother-in-law with a 2015 or 2016 Malibu lease. She currently owns a Chevy and would be eligible for loyalty cash if there is any. Looking for 24 month, 12,000 mile residuals, money factor and lease cash for these cars.

    2015 Malibu 2LT, 3LT, 1LTZ or 2LTZ models
    2016 Malibu Limited LTZ

    Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,474
    theras said:

    Hello, Trying to help my mother-in-law with a 2015 or 2016 Malibu lease. She currently owns a Chevy and would be eligible for loyalty cash if there is any. Looking for 24 month, 12,000 mile residuals, money factor and lease cash for these cars.

    2015 Malibu 2LT, 3LT, 1LTZ or 2LTZ models
    2016 Malibu Limited LTZ

    Thanks in advance.

    2016 LTZ - .00040 and 63%. $1050 lease cash
    2015 - .00040 and 60% for all trims
    No lease cash on 1LTZ or 2LTZ trims
    $3475 lease cash on 3LT
    $3875 lease cash on 2LT

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • therastheras Member Posts: 83
    Thanks, this is a huge help. Also posted a question in the Impala forum.
  • therastheras Member Posts: 83
    Thanks Michaell! With your help, my mother-in-law got a great deal on a 2015 Malibu 2LT with all options.

    24 months, 12K. 251 per month including 9% PA sales tax. 1,500 trade-in used for up-front fees. Lease also reduced $17 per month for GM points.

    Now on to my lease this month or next. Hopefully this forum helps me out again.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,474
    theras said:

    Thanks Michaell! With your help, my mother-in-law got a great deal on a 2015 Malibu 2LT with all options.

    24 months, 12K. 251 per month including 9% PA sales tax. 1,500 trade-in used for up-front fees. Lease also reduced $17 per month for GM points.

    Now on to my lease this month or next. Hopefully this forum helps me out again.

    Excellent deal. Congrats.

    We'll be here to help with whatever vehicle you choose.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ELVISELVIS LAMember Posts: 17
    Hello. Looking for incentives and money factors on a 2015 Malibu LT1. Also recent pricing experience.
    24/30K 36/45K.

    Are there better incentives on any other Malibu models?

    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,474
    ELVIS said:

    Hello. Looking for incentives and money factors on a 2015 Malibu LT1. Also recent pricing experience.
    24/30K 36/45K.

    Are there better incentives on any other Malibu models?

    Thank you.

    No lease numbers in November on 2015 Malibu ...

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,886
    ELVIS said:

    Hello. Looking for incentives and money factors on a 2015 Malibu LT1. Also recent pricing experience.
    24/30K 36/45K.

    Are there better incentives on any other Malibu models?

    Thank you.

    No more leases on 2015 Chevys, except for pickups

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.