2015 Jeep Patriot Lease Questions

ClairesClaires Chicago areaMember Posts: 1,222
edited May 2015 in Jeep
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2015 Jeep Patriot leasing questions. Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2015 Patriot, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have, or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on Edmunds 2015 Jeep Patriot page.

MODERATOR

Need help getting around? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

Comments

  • lucyredlucyred Member Posts: 95
    Hi, thanks for the info. Can you also give me the residual & MF for 2015 jeep limited 12k/39months. Thanks very much.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,560
    lucyred said:

    Hi, thanks for the info. Can you also give me the residual & MF for 2015 jeep limited 12k/39months. Thanks very much.

    .00025 and 51%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dimariadimaria Member Posts: 44
    Hi! Can you provide me with the RV and MF for a 2015 Jeep Patriot Sport 4x4 for 36months/ 12k miles in NY.
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,560
    dimaria said:

    Hi! Can you provide me with the RV and MF for a 2015 Jeep Patriot Sport 4x4 for 36months/ 12k miles in NY.
    Thanks

    .00031 and 53%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kylez0209kylez0209 Member Posts: 36
    Are there any lease cash offers? Could I also get the residual and MF on a 2015 Jeep Patriot sport FWD 36 mo/12k lease in SoCal? 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,560
    kylez0209 said:

    Are there any lease cash offers? Could I also get the residual and MF on a 2015 Jeep Patriot sport FWD 36 mo/12k lease in SoCal? 

    No lease cash through Chrysler Financial.

    36/12 on the Patriot FWD Sport is .00036 and 53%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • larryb23larryb23 Member Posts: 41
    Can you provide the RV & MF for 2015 Jeep Patriot Sport with Four Wheel Drive using 36 mos and 12k/yr? Are there any incentives in the CT/NY area? I know it was given earlier but not sure if it has changed since the March post.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,953
    larryb23 said:

    Can you provide the RV & MF for 2015 Jeep Patriot Sport with Four Wheel Drive using 36 mos and 12k/yr? Are there any incentives in the CT/NY area? I know it was given earlier but not sure if it has changed since the March post.

    .00010 MF and 53% residual.

    We don't have the incentive information.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nomad317nomad317 Member Posts: 111
    Residual and MF on Patriot Latitude, AWD, 36mo/10k and 12k in Indiana, please and thank you... Was told .00019 and 58% but the MF seemed a bit high. Thanks, again.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,953
    nomad317 said:

    Residual and MF on Patriot Latitude, AWD, 36mo/10k and 12k in Indiana, please and thank you... Was told .00019 and 58% but the MF seemed a bit high. Thanks, again.

    That's correct.. .00019 is equivalent to less than 0.5% APR. That's not high.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.