Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lexus GS350 Lease

djrabbidjrabbi Member Posts: 147
edited July 2015 in Lexus
Hello Everyone,

A little back story on how I got to looking into a GS is I always loved the car from the first generation but always loved my Germans more. I had 2 Mercedes (E500 and CLS55) were great cars but got a 2011 A6 in November, which I shortly sold after as it wasn't really up to par. I was "influenced" getting a X5 50i M-Sport, which I do like a lot but so many electrical issues and just terrible on gas.

Now,
I am interested in the GS350 F-Sport AWD, which I got a rate of $535/month with $2700 due at signing. Is this a good deal for anyone to confirm? Also as a side note, since having 3 cars within 6 months, my credit has taken a major hit with all the hard inquires so has anything with less than perfect credit were able to get approved? Due to this, I am willing to put down $4000-$5000 against the lease. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,074
    djrabbi said:

Hello Everyone,

A little back story on how I got to looking into a GS is I always loved the car from the first generation but always loved my Germans more. I had 2 Mercedes (E500 and CLS55) were great cars but got a 2011 A6 in November, which I shortly sold after as it wasn't really up to par. I was "influenced" getting a X5 50i M-Sport, which I do like a lot but so many electrical issues and just terrible on gas.

Now,
    I am interested in the GS350 F-Sport AWD, which I got a rate of $535/month with $2700 due at signing. Is this a good deal for anyone to confirm? Also as a side note, since having 3 cars within 6 months, my credit has taken a major hit with all the hard inquires so has anything with less than perfect credit were able to get approved? Due to this, I am willing to put down $4000-$5000 against the lease. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

What is the MSRP, term and mileage for that lease quote? How about the selling price?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• djrabbidjrabbi Member Posts: 147
    I found another dealer with all the options I want

MSRP: 59,645
    Selling Price: $54,890

I told her to get numbers for me for 36months 30k or 36k
    What is the residual value of a 2014 GS350 F-Sport with 2,000 miles on it?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,252
    djrabbi said:
    What is the residual value of a 2014 GS350 F-Sport with 2,000 miles on it?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?  The extra miles are deducted at a rate of .10-.25 per mile b

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

I would like to be at Lexus' sweet spot to get "best" value
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,252
    djrabbi said:

I would like to be at Lexus' sweet spot to get "best" value

36/15 residual is 58% this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4