Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2014 Audi A6 CPO Pricing

haviethaviet Member Posts: 2
edited July 2015 in Audi
Hi guys, I am very interested in a 2014 Audi A6 Premium Plus CPO car, but I find it hard to find out what the going market price is. Not like a new car, where you have an MSRP and Invoice to work with.

I see a local Audi dealer listing the 2014 A6 Premium Plus CPO with 12k miles for about $45k. Is this a fair price? How do I negotiate from that? 5%, 10% under listed price?

What are some suggestions for negotiating CPO cars? And I realize each CPO car is different, and varied by conditions.

Just looking for tips/suggestions on how to properly negotiate and purchase a CPO vehicle.

Thanks
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,228
    haviet said:

Hi guys, I am very interested in a 2014 Audi A6 Premium Plus CPO car, but I find it hard to find out what the going market price is. Not like a new car, where you have an MSRP and Invoice to work with.

I see a local Audi dealer listing the 2014 A6 Premium Plus CPO with 12k miles for about $45k. Is this a fair price? How do I negotiate from that? 5%, 10% under listed price?

What are some suggestions for negotiating CPO cars? And I realize each CPO car is different, and varied by conditions.

Just looking for tips/suggestions on how to properly negotiate and purchase a CPO vehicle.

Thanks

You can build "your" car using the make/model/year tabs at the top of the page and get the Edmunds TMV. That's one place to start.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    haviethaviet Member Posts: 2
    Yes, I did try that.

But I like to hear some feedbacks from those that recently purchased CPO vehicles. Thanks

Anyone bought an Audi CPO? What are your negotiating tactics? Thanks